Gayle's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantit2
wantit2
7 Followers

WYnot72: They are lovely. YOU are lovely. Please hold them for me.

Excom4t62: I am glad that you like them. I think THEY like to hear that, too.

Gayle hefted them in her cupped hands. First one. Then the other. Then she pressed them together. She liked the way they made a deep cleavage between them. Her thumbs found her sensitive areolae and gently circled the stiffening flesh of her inward turned nipples. She couldn't help sigh. A sound that was echoed by the enraptured man sitting to her left.

WYnot72: You are so incredibly sexy. I am so frigging hard right now.

Gayle was curious. She wondered if that could happen but didn't doubt that it had. She knew that beside her, her husband was similarly afflicted as he shifted uncomfortably.

WYnot72: Would you like to see?

Now it was time for Gayle's eyes to grow wide as she glanced sideways to her husband for a sign. He just sat there grinning that silly grin -- a mixture of excitement and amusement. Her fingers trembled as she reached to type...

Excom4t62: Ok.

She watched as Tom shifted in his seat -- obviously shedding his pants. Gayle watched as he shifted his webcam's view toward his crotch. She first noticed his muscular white thighs but then noticed what they framed -- his obviously erect penis. She was familiar with her husband's equipment. This was different. As Tom's hand entered the scene to give scale, she could see that his was longer than her husband's but not nearly as thick. There were other differences. Unlike her husband, Tom was uncircumcised and his foreskin partly shielded the penis head. And his balls seemed to hang more loosely while her husband's were always tightly drawn in. She never thought she would see another live erect penis in "person".

Gayle felt herself staring. She heard an appreciative low whistle from her husband but she did not look at him. She noticed that the nothing had been typed for some time. She reached for the keyboard...

Excom4t62: Oh my...

Tom shifted in his chair as he reached to type...

WYnot72: Do you like?

Gayle did not know what to say. She wasn't sure what she felt -- but she knew her husband was watching her and she didn't know whether the excitement she felt was from what she saw on the screen or from the shared situation with her husband with her.

Excom4t62: It is very nice. It is different... it is...

Gayle just let her words trail off. It expressed how she felt at the moment.

WYnot72: How does it make YOU feel, Sue?

As if to elicit a response, Gayle saw Tom's hand move into frame again and grasp his penis. He gave it a few slow strokes with his fist. She watched as his balls wobbled -- reacting to his gentle pistoning. His foreskin moved slowly over the exposed head and back again. "Oh, is THAT how that works?!..." she thought to herself -- since she had never experienced it.

She found herself leaning closer to the monitor which had brought her breasts closer to the camera. She noticed in her personal webcam window how ripe they looked -- topped by puckers where her nipples should have been.

She felt emboldened...

Excom4t62: Does this answer your question?

...she typed, and then once again cupped her breasts and teased her areolae

WYnot72: mmmmmmmm....

Tom had actually typed that! But it perfectly fit the moment -- especially considering he was only typing with his left hand. While the scene on the monitor certainly interested her, she did not find it particularly erotic. She wanted to see more than genitalia.

Excom4t62: Tom. Could you pull back the camera so I can see more of you? I want to see your face, too.

WYnot72: Ok.

It was Tom's turn to be brief. There was a jumbled scene on his camera while he repositioned it to show him sitting -- showing from his bare knees to the top of his head. He sat back.... still able to reach the keyboard and still obviously watching his monitor. He was still slowly stroking his very stiff penis.

WYnot72: better?...

...he managed to type with his one free hand.

Gayle wanted to see more.

Excom4t62: Please unbutton your shirt.

WYnot72: ok

Tom let his penis go but it did not drop. Instead it seemed to bounce with his heartbeat. She had never seen such a thing. He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall open -- revealing his bare, seemingly hairless chest. His short pubic hair then proved a nice nest for his penis and still pendulous balls. Gayle stared -- still cupping her breasts.

Tom went back to his vigil of staring at the monitor -- obviously showing Gayle's ministrations on her own boobs -- and continued his slow, methodical work on his penis.

WYnot72: anything else?...

Gayle misinterpreted his query and thought he was suggesting it was her turn to show more. She wavered in her own thoughts. However, beside her, she noticed that while she was distracted by the scene on her monitor, her husband had freed his own engorged penis from its confines and was slowly stroking while looking at her expectantly. Perhaps he did it unconsciously, but she noticed his pace was the same as what she saw on the screen. She felt compelled to match the ante presented.

Beneath the camera frame she wiggled out of her pants and panties and put them, too, off to the side. She did not want Tom to see the "granny panties" that she wore for comfort. It was unusual for her to be embarrassed by her underwear...considering what she was already doing. The camera, however, still showed only her breasts and chest.

Excom4t62: I have taken my pants and panties off...

She announced matter-of-factly to Tom who somewhat quickened his stroke upon reading this. Her husband's attention was unwavering.

Gayle felt the warm and moisture spreading from within her. She has an attentive audience whose appreciation was obvious. One, distant but intimately in front of her -- the other, within reach but purposely distant. It was an amazing situation and she felt a wantonness overwhelm her.

No conversation seemed necessary now. She leaned back in her desk chair and repositioned her webcam to catch her body from mid-thigh to armpit. She watched as Tom's eyes grew wider and his mouth opened to emit an expletive?... or a moan. She could not tell, but she knew he was thankful for the change.

Gayle ran her hands down from her ribcage to her hips and then slightly parted her thighs. One hand found her inner thigh while the other traced her midline from pubic bone, to navel, and back to her breast -- cupping it and again teasing the areole. Her right hand moved toward her pubic area and the thighs parted further to admit its width. Her middle finger traced the now sopping slit between her labia. She repeated the motion.

She could see Tom continue to stare at his monitor -- his hand continuing the rhythmic work on his stiff pole. She could see the foreskin pull back with each stroke revealing the head of his penis glistening with pre-cum. Her husband never emitted much and since he was circumcised, it was never present long. She was fascinated at the difference presented. She noticed also that his scrotum seemed have tightened some. She missed seeing the testicles bounce in their sac as they had earlier, but she liked what the change meant.

She was also keenly aware of her husband -- off camera -- and his continued self-pleasure. Gayle noted that he seemed to be following the action on her monitor more than what he might see in person. Was he watching her there?... or Tom?... or was it the sight of them together that kept his attention?

She did not consider it long because she started feeling the building throes of something inside her and found her hips wriggling almost without her control. Yes she watched if front of her as Tom again quickened his pace on his rigid cock. He seemed to also reach down to pull at his retracting nutsack. He was close -- she knew it. Her gyrations began to grow more wanton and she felt she needed to feel something inside of her. She slipped her middle finger easily into her very warm and wet vagina. If she was a moaner, this would have been the time but she never made a sound -- only slightly parted her lips and breathed deep. She bucked against her hand -- waves of orgasmic bliss washing over her. She firmly clenched her breast in her other hand. She wanted to through her head from side to side but she didn't want to miss an instant of what was before her on the screen.

Seeing this was clearly more than enough to send Tom over the brink. His mouth fell open and his hips shot forward and he seemed to shoot a rope of white ejaculate across his chest. And then a second later, another one not quite as large. Almost simultaneously, Gayle caught from the corner of her eye a flash of white as the more proximate penis exploded beside her - covering her husband's fist and tummy with load as large as she'd ever seen. But on the screen, Tom continued to shoot... seven... or was it eight spurts as his hips finally settled back in his chair. Her own orgasm has subsided but she still felt her vagina rhythmically contract around her finger. She withdrew it slowly and stared blankly at the scene on her monitor. She saw Tom sit and get some tissue to wipe up and so she idly wiped her own fingers on her thigh.

He reached for the keyboard

WYnot72: That was absolutely amazing!!! I cannot believe it!!!!!!! You are incredible!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle though he might wear out the exclamation key. She responded...

Excom4t62: You were pretty good yourself. Thank you for the show and inspiration.

WYnot72: I would love to meet you in person -- it would be even better. You must tell me where you live. I would travel any distance!

Gayle didn't need to consider this a second.

Excom4t62: I am very flattered and I thank you for this but I am very happy where I am. I love my husband very much and he is the only one I will ever be with in person. I am sorry -- I hope you understand.

She did not look at her husband beside her but she felt his loving presence. She knew he was still following her every word on the screen.

WYnot72: Strangely enough -- I understand perfectly... but I had to try.

Gayle ventured a look at her husband's face. It was shining with a love and admiration that she could scarcely remember ever seeing. He seemed to be looking through to her core ... and loving everything he saw.

WYnot72: But can we chat again?

Gayle smiled to herself.

Excom4t62: Look for me here. Good night! :)

With that, she clicked "Sign off" and turned to her husband and they stood and quickly embraced so tightly it almost hurt. They kissed deeply for a few minutes and he led her to their bed.

wantit2
wantit2
7 Followers
12