Gazebo

Story Info
Luci and Jacier's wild night.
3.4k words
3.76
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacier Fuller was, is, and always will be the love of my life. I just met him 2 weeks ago and I already know that. When I tell people about how I feel about him, I always get that crazy look and then a speech that says I'm too young to know what real love is, or that I haven't been with him long enough to be in love. But I am very much in love with him. And it's not like I'm a baby; I'm nineteen. People just treat me that way.

But anywho, back to Jacier. He's three years older than me, but he doesn't mind the age difference. He's tall, at least, taller than me. I only stand at five foot four, so just about everyone is taller than me. He has beautiful brown skin that reminds me of melted chocolate and a youthful, smiling face with soft brown eyes that make me melt every time he looks at me. I love everything about him, but I especially love the way he loves me.

We met online on a flirting website. I signed up for it not long after my last boyfriend abandoned me, but never really got on it too much. I don't know what made me decide to log on that day two weeks ago but I'm really glad I did. As usual, I had literally dozens and dozens of messages from guys trying to talk me into having sex with them. I immediately deleted those. Then there were the guys that just wanted to talk, but were downright creepy. Those also got deleted. All that was left was a couple of messages from people that wrote me months ago, and Jacier's. I read his and responded but didn't stay online long enough to get his reply.

Three days went by and I got back on. More creepers sent me messages, but I ignored them again. I just wanted to see what this cutie had to say. I guess I took too long because he left me his number and told me to text him whenever I wanted to talk. I didn't wanna seem desperate for attention, so I waited a day and then texted him. Our conversation was interesting, to say the least. He somehow got me to open up to him and tell him things I've never told anyone before.

I told him I'm scared to open up my heart to anyone because every time I do I end up heartbroken in the end. To give an example, I told him about my last boyfriend, Josh. He was a great guy, but he just stopped talking to me. He wouldn't respond to my texts or calls so I figured he just didn't want me anymore.

I told him about losing my virginity to who I thought was my best friend, but not soon after taking my virginity moved across the country and hardly spoke to me. I haven't had sex since.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "How could such a beautiful girl be having this much relationship trouble?" he asked me.

I told him I didn't know. I always thought there was something wrong with me and that was why guys never wanted to pursue a relationship with me; they just wanted sex.

"It shouldn't be that way," Jacier said. "If you were my girlfriend, I would never treat you like that."

He reassured me that I was a beautiful girl and that he liked everything about me, from my long blonde hair to my big blue eyes and my fair skin. He also said he liked my voice and my sweet little smile. He had me hooked after that. I never knew guys like him existed. Guys that liked other things besides tits and ass and never thought about anything but sex. That made me like him even more.

As the week went on we began sharing more intimate things. I showed him the piercing on my vagina and it drove him crazy. "You have the cutest little pussy," he told me. "It's so little, and so pink!" He showed me his penis and it drove me insane. It was definitely the biggest one I'd ever seen. It had to have been at least eight or nine inches long and it was pretty thick. I especially loved the head, which was perfectly round.

We began talking more and more, and our conversations got more and more sexual, until one night, we were both so horny we ended up having phone sex. I'd never done it before, but apparently I was good at it because after only about ten minutes after we started we both came. I liked how he took control- telling me to say naughty things, moaning my name. The first time I heard him moan, 'Oh Luci,' I thought I was gonna cum right then. But I held myself back and we ended up coming together.

After that night I have to admit that I was definitely falling for him. He was all I thought about. He told me that he felt the same way about me. We would stay on the phone until we fell asleep. He would wake up in the morning and realize that he didn't hear my voice so he would immediately call just to hear me say 'good morning'.

We finally became a couple exactly six days after getting his number. I drew him a picture of us and I wrote lyrics to Something Special, a song that he said reminded him of us. He said it almost made him cry because it was his favorite song and it described us so perfectly. He told me he was in love with me and asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course, I said yes.

Things between us were phenomenal. There isn't anything I feel I can't tell him. We both fit each other's personalities like two puzzle pieces. Even more than that, he piqued my sexual curiosity. I've only had sex once and he made everything sound so interesting. I wanted to try anything and everything with him.

So that brings us to tonight. We hadn't actually met in person yet, so we decided to do it tonight. Of course my mother, being the overprotective person she is, wouldn't let me go see him, so I decided to sneak out. I pretended i didn't feel well so I went to bed early. While she cleaned up the kitchen and headed to bed, I was putting on makeup and finding something to wear. I decided on a white sundress that stopped mid-calf and silver sandals. I pulled my bangs out of my face and pinned them back. Now, just to wait until Mother goes to sleep.

An hour passed and the house was quiet. I quickly slipped out the front door and quickly walked down the street to the gazebo at the park. He said he would be there by 11:30. I made it there by 11:25.

I didn't have to wait long before Jacier showed up. I was looking at the water when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and almost lost my footing. He was even more handsome in person. The streetlight near the gazebo reflected off his skin, giving him an almost bronze glow. I immediately fell into his arms. He looked down at me, put his hands on my face and pulled me into the most romantic kiss I've ever had. When he finally pulled away, he smiled. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," Jacier said. Before I had a chance to say anything, he pulled me back in for another, this time lasting longer than the first.

When we parted lips, he looked at me. "God, you are so beautiful. Everything about you is just so ...perfect."

I smiled. "You aren't so bad yourself."

"And I love what you're wearing," he said as his hands wandered all over my body. "Luci, your skin is so soft. I just wanna-" He kissed my neck, then shoulders, then near my cleavage where the dress dipped down. "Oh my gosh you're so amazing," he whispered.

I couldn't take it anymore. All this was turning me on. Before he knew it I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes to reach his lips. He lifted me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around him. We stayed like that until I felt something poking my thigh. I looked at him and smiled, then got down. I looked at his crotch. Even in the dark I could clearly see the bulge in his jeans. I ran my hand along the length of it. It was even bigger than I expected. I kneeled down in front of him and undid his belt, button and zipper and let his pants fall to his ankles. I did the same with his boxers and his dick sprang up. I giggled, then wrapped my hands around it, softly caressing it until he started to moan.

I kept one hand on the shaft while the other moved down to his balls. Almost immediately after I started caressing his balls, his moaning got louder.

"Oh god Luci please don't stop," I heard Jacier moan.

I looked up at him and I stopped, but only long enough to slide his penis into my mouth. First just the head, but eventually about half of it was in my mouth. I teased him for awhile, sucking on it a little, then pulling it out, but I could see he was getting antsy. He wanted more. I started pulling on it while i slid it in and out of my mouth, going deeper and deeper still until I had gotten almost all of it in my mouth. He was ready to cum then; I could feel it. But I wasn't ready for it yet. I took his dick out of my mouth and started licking the underside and it drove him crazy. "Baby I can't hold back any longer; I'm about to cum..." he managed to moan out before he came in my hair.

We stayed just like that for a minute- Jacier, catching his breath, and me, trying not to let the cum drip in my eye. He looked down at me and frowned.

"Baby I am so sorry," he said. "I was really trying to hold back, but you have an amazing little mouth on you."

I smiled. "It's all right, babe, I'll just wash it out when I get home." I wiped some off that had dripped onto my face and tasted it. It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would, but it was still pretty bitter. Jacier also wiped some off my face, then offered me his fingers. I reluctantly obliged and licked the cum off his fingers. He pulled me up off my knees and guided me to the gazebo bench.

"My turn," Jacier said. He stepped out of his pants and boxers and kneeled in front of me. He kissed me on the lips, then started kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot. I moaned, trying not to explode, when I felt his hand pulling my dress off my shoulders. I wasn't wearing a bra. He stopped and stared at my chest. "Luci, why are you so perfect?" Jacier said as he kissed my breast. I could do nothing but sit there and watch this handsome man fondle my breast. Eventually he started sucking on my nipples; first just gently pulling, but then a bit more rough. I think I felt his teeth slightly graze my nipple. Whatever it was it felt amazing. I was on the verge of cumming then but he pulled away.

"I can't have you cumming from foreplay, baby," Jacier said as he pulled off my dress. He ran his tongue from my breasts to where my panties started. His fingers rubbed my clit through my panties.

"Baby..." I moaned.

He started rubbing a little faster and I moaned a little louder. "You like it baby?" Jacier asked.

"Mmm absolutely," I moaned.

Jacier slid my panties off. "I can tell," he said, smiling. "Your panties are a mess." He handed them to me and I could feel my face turn red. My panties were soaked.

He obviously knew I was embarrassed because he kissed me and said, "It's all right Luci; I can tell you want it just as much as I do. Now relax."

He laid me down on the gazebo bench and kneeled between my legs. His fingers immediately went to my piercing. "This is so sexy," he said as he tugged on it a little. "This doesn't hurt, does it?"

"Only a little," I said.

"Well I know something I can do that will feel amazing," Jacier said as he lowered his head between my legs. He kissed my mound, then moved down to my pussy lips and kissed those too. He moved back up to my clit and ran the tip of his tongue around it. I almost lost it. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter with each flick of his tongue. I was screaming at this point. He stopped and looked at me. "You're going to wake up the whole neighborhood with your screaming," Jacier said.

"I don't care," I replied quickly. "Just please don't stop." he moved back down between my legs and started licking my clit again, this time faster than before. I could feel myself about to cum, and apparently Jacier could too, because he started sucking on my clit and teasing my hole with his fingers. He slipped a finger inside me and I lost it. I felt my pussy tighten around his finger and I came, harder than I ever had before. I could feel Jacier take his finger out and lick cum from around my hole. "You taste so sweet," he said.

I looked up at him with starstruck eyes. "That was fucking amazing," I managed to say.

"Was it really, Luci?" he said as he kissed me.

"Oh my god, yes," I replied.

"So I take it you want more, then?" he asked as he sat down on the bench.

"Definitely," I whispered. I was still recovering from the first cum. Surely the second one will be better.

"Well ok then," Jacier said as he pulled me onto his lap. He was still wearing his shirt, so I pulled it off. I ran my hands all over his chest and kissed him from his neck to his stomach., paying special attention to his nipples. I could tell he liked it because I felt him growing between my thighs. He told me to lay back down on the bench and hold my legs up, so I did. He stood in front of me and pulled me closer to him so my ass was no longer on the bench.

"Put your legs on my shoulders," Jacier said. I tried to reach, but either my legs were too short or Jacier was too tall. He laughed when he saw I couldn't do it. "It's all right, baby," he said, then proceeded to drape my legs over his forearms.

"Are you ready?" Jacier asked.

"Yeah, baby," I replied. Before I even got the words out of my mouth, I could feel his head rubbing against my clit. It felt so amazing; I let out a long moan. He saw that I was liking it, so he started doing it faster. My little clit couldn't take it anymore, so I lifted up just a bit so his dick slid into my pussy. It was definitely bigger than I expected; when it went in, I gasped. Jacier smiled the most mischievous smile I had ever seen.

"Baby it's so tight," he moaned. "Are you sure you'll be able to take it?"

"I'll be all right," I moaned back. "Please, baby, give it to me."

He did just as I asked. He started off slow, just sliding it in and out, inch by inch, until all of it was inside me.

"Mmm, yeah baby just like that," I moaned.

He started pumping faster in and out of my little pussy. It felt so amazing; I wanted to scream. He grabbed my hips and started ramming his dick into my tiny hole, harder and harder with each stroke. I couldn't take it anymore. "Baby... I'm cumming!" I screamed just before my body started convulsing from the orgasm. Jacier pulled out of me and held me until the aftershock from the orgasm passed.

"Damn, baby," he said between breaths.

I looked up at him. "I wanna do it again."

"Oh, I have every intention of doing it again." He smiled and kissed me. "I didn't cum yet." In one quick motion he turned me around and bent me over on the bench. "Baby, did I ever tell you how cute your ass is?" He smacked both cheeks, then slid his dick back in. He began stroking me rather quickly. I tried to hold in the screams. But I couldn't. I screamed as loud as I could. Jacier grabbed my hair and pulled. "Baby you can't scream that loud. You're gonna get us caught."

I sighed. "I'm sorry baby but you feel sooooooo.... Amazing!"

I continued to moan. "But don't stop pulling my hair."

He wrapped his fingers around my hair and pulled while he fucked me from behind. I heard him moaning and he was stroking me harder. "Whose pussy is this?" I heard Jacier grunt.

"It's yours baby," I moaned.

"Say it."

"Mmmm it's your pussy, baby, it's all yours!" I screamed just before I climaxed again. I felt my pussy tighten around his dick. I felt him tense up. He was about to cum. He grabbed my hips and pushed inside me as hard and as deep as he could.

"Luci, I'm about to cum," Jacier grunted. "Can I cum inside you?"

"Yeah, baby, cum inside me," I groaned. "Cum inside my little pussy!"

That did it. Two strokes later, he let out one last groan and I felt his semen fill up my little hole. He pulled out and collapsed to the concrete. I started to join him, but he stopped me. "I wanna watch my cum fall out of you. Put your feet up on the bench and squat." I did as he told and slowly I felt his cum sliding out of me. It hit the ground with a splat.

When it was all out of me, I laid next to him on the concrete. He looked at me and smiled. "What?" I asked.

He brushed my hair out of my face. "You're amazing," he said quietly.

"Am I?" I asked, smiling.

"Definitely. Lucille, you're beautiful, sweet, caring, and loving, but more importantly, you're mine." He leaned in and kissed me. "Lucille Johnson, I think I love you."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Jacier, I-"

"No, I take that back. I know I love you. And I'm not just saying that because we just had great sex. These past two weeks have been amazing because of you. I wake up thinking about you, I go to bed thinking about you. There isn't anything I can do without thinking about you."

I smiled. "I love you too, Jacier." He pulled me into his arms and we fell asleep, naked, in the gazebo.

The garbage truck noises stirred me awake. I rolled over and saw Jacier, naked and still soundly sleeping. I climbed on top of him and kissed his nose. "Wake up, baby," I cooed. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Well good morning, beautiful," Jacier yawned. "How long did we sleep?"

"I don't know, but if the garbage truck is here, that means it's about five." I checked my watch. 5:45. "Shit!" I exclaimed. "Baby we have to get dressed and leave; my mom gets up in like fifteen minutes!" I got off him and went searching for my clothes.

Five minutes later we were both dressed and walking to his car. "So I guess this is goodbye for now, huh?" I asked sadly.

"It is for tonight, but not forever, baby." he leaned down and kissed me. "I love you, my little angel."

"I love you too," I said quietly. He held me in his arms, but then pulled away.

"Baby, I don't mean to alarm you, but you have three minutes to get in your house before your mom wakes up."

"Oh crap you're right!" I exclaimed. I kissed Jacier one last time and ran back towards my house. I made it there in two and a half minutes. I threw my clothes off and jumped in the bed just as I heard my mom's alarm clock go off. Home free, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.