Geek

Story Info
At night he watched, waiting for the time.
4.9k words
4.46
172.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a computer geek.

Imagine, one of those girls with long, beautiful hair pulled back at the base of her neck, wire-rimmed glasses hiding shimmering green eyes, and long legs that were always masked by dull gray slacks, day in and day out. I watched her, from a distance, silently undressing her with my eyes.

I just bet she was a virgin, too.

She kept company with other computer geeks. Guys that looked like they still lived in their mother's basement, pimply-faced boys with shiny, oily faces that stuffed their faces with Cheetos and Snickers bars. All this while they typed code and argued over Magic cards. She was almost like a diamond in the rough, the way she didn't fit in.

She did fit in, though. She was one of them.

I listened to her, keeping up with their incessant chatter about medieval fairs and card tournaments. I heard her plans for the next comic book convention, how she was going to get some illustrator's autograph. I saw how her eyes shone as she spoke of these things. I saw how the boys around her eyed her voluptuous breasts, how they ogled her, but respected her. They knew that they couldn't get their grubby, potato chip encrusted paws on her.

She was perfect. They knew it. So did I.

I sat across the computer lab, pretending to write an essay. Mentally, though, I was storing my mind's footage of her, sexy in such an unattractive way. I wondered if she had ever seen anyone besides her immediate family naked. I wondered what she did to herself in bed at night. I wondered if she dreamed of being fucked.

Most of all, I dreamed about fucking her.

I had been following her for seven nights now, ever since I first bumped into her in the hallway. It had been crowded, between classes, with college students running everywhere, trying desperately to make it somewhere on time. I'd just come from the tech wing's men's bathroom, where I'd just finished fucking my roommate's girlfriend. It'd been a fling we'd been having for a while now. The fucking was good, the scenery was not. I'd left unsatisfied, having had to wrap my swollen cock in dampened paper towels to bring it back to its normal limp form, making it okay for me to be in public again.

My mind in other places, I bumped into her in the hallway there. She'd been carrying a stack of computer manuals and a few of them fell to the floor. I bent down to retrieve them for her and muttered a quick apology. Such fire that sprang from her eyes then, such ferocity.

"Whatever," she'd snapped, and snatched the books viciously from my hands, making her way quickly down the hall and away from me.

Oh, but I was mesmerized. She was such…such a geek, but damn, did that ass wiggle as she made her way away from me and towards the computer lab.

I skipped my last class that day and pretended to write an essay in the computer lab, just as I was doing now. I'd watched her there, quietly outgoing, chattering away about asinine things like Dungeons and Dragons and old episodes of Star Trek. I followed her home that night too, watched her let herself into her darkened one bedroom apartment a few miles from the university. That's where I've gone every night for the last week…I've watched her there, cooking dinner for one, reading her thick, tiny-printed computer manuals or gaming books, and going to bed.

Those were the moments I loved the most—watching her get ready for bed.

She wore the same tee shirt to bed every night, unalluring and not in the least bit sexy. It was the preparation, though, that I adored. She would traipse around her apartment, blinds open for all of god's creation to see, completely nude. I would watch her pin her hair long, gorgeous hair up, brush her teeth, and wash her face. I watched her slip on the same shirt each night, rubbing my cock in my hands in silent fascination.

Tonight would be no different, I reasoned with myself. It was not the night. Tonight I would keep watching and soon, perhaps even tomorrow, I would take her.

Suddenly, the group moved. She was leaving, and the lab was closing. It was nearing eleven o'clock and the lab monitor was going around the room shutting down all the unused computers. I snapped shut the study guide that I hadn't looked at once and saved a document that had no more than three lines written on it. I made sure to save it onto my floppy disk and not the hard drive. Sure, they wouldn't assume anything beyond a little college tomfoolery, but the last thing I needed was someone to read my simple credo:

I WILL FUCK HER. I WILL FUCK HER. I WILL FUCK HER.

Fuck her I would. Tonight, though…tonight, I would just watch. I needed more anticipation. I needed the right moment.

I walked from the computer lab out to the misty, evening parking lot. My car was close by to hers, but not by much. I didn't want her to grow suspicious. I pretended to stumble over my keys as I watched her get in and drive away. I let myself into my car and now, safe and alone, looked down at the throbbing cock held back only by my khaki pants.

"Cool your jets," I said to my crotch. "You'll get yours."

I didn't follow her to her apartment. That much would become too obvious. Instead, I first stopped at the gas station, filled my tank, and got a soda. Then I made my to her apartment complex, a small four-plex near the woods. I parked in back as usual, next to the dumpster, with a clear view of her bedroom and kitchen. She was getting ready for bed again, and I slinked down in my seat, taking furtive sips from the soda with one hand, stroking my hard on with another.

She had already gotten undressed, her hair pinned up on her head. I saw her go into the bathroom, her naked buttocks jiggling as she brushed her teeth. My cock jerked in my hands, angry at not being able to be closer to the creature we were watching. I quelled it a bit by pulling on it harder, speeding up the rhythm. She was coming back into the bedroom now, but stopped. She leaned against the door to the bathroom and a hand slipped down her body, out of my view. I sat as high up in the car seat as I dared, and from her movements, I could tell that she was touching herself. Her eyes slipped closed and a lusty smile came over her lips.

I began to stroke my cock faster, harder. This was such a pleasant surprise, to see her enjoying herself. With a good pair of binoculars, I supposed I could see a rosy flush come across her face, but from my distance, I could only imagine.

She began to wiggle against the doorframe then, as though an itch had seized her back. I imagined that she had a few fingers in that virgin pussy of hers, wet with slick, sweet pussy juices. Her neck arched back against the frame, her breasts jutting forward and she jerked a bit, then slid further down the frame towards the floor.

It was more than I could take. A deep groan broke the silence of the car and my cock gushed hot cum onto my once spotless khakis. My hands became sticky with it. All the while, though, I kept my eyes on that gorgeous body in the window, now standing up. She walked over to the light switch and flicked it off. The show was over.

I reached over to the passenger side seat and grabbed a few napkins, wiping up the mess I had made the best I could. If I didn't turn on the car and leave now, I wouldn't be able to resist the animalistic urge to break into that apartment and fuck her hard and raw right then and there.

"Not now," I told myself. "Soon."

The next day, I woke hungry for her. My roommate's girlfriend would have to do. My roommate was already gone to work and his redheaded, slender girlfriend was sleeping peacefully naked in his bed. I made my way, silently, into the room and slid into bed next to her. I was naked except for my hard cock.

She woke up slowly to my fingers probing her moistened pussy. She was a good fuck and an easy one at that. Before her eyes opened, she was already reacting to my touch, licking her lips and moving with me. I gave up on the foreplay quickly, choosing instead to cram my hardness all the way into her. I was a little rough, I'll admit, and the look of surprise in her eyes was only fuel to my fire. Who I really wanted to fuck was that pretty little geek girl in the computer lab. This redheaded slut would have to do.

Without a word, I grabbed onto her hips and forced myself in as far as her pussy would take me. Her mouth made a round O as I rammed into her, time and again. She began to moan louder and louder as a sudden, shattering orgasm came over her. I felt her pussy muscles constrict against my cock. My fingers digging into the flesh of her hips, I beat myself into her, making her shake with each thrust. I could tell I was bruising her, perhaps even hurting her, but I didn't care. I wanted this pussy to belong that brunette geek so badly that I could taste it at the back of my throat. Finally, I could feel myself cumming, almost in desperation it seemed. I pulled out of that raw, red-haired pussy and shot my load across her belly.

"That was great," she said, her eyes wondering. "Thanks for waking me up."

I just grinned and stood up, my cock slowly returning to its normal state. I left her there, cum drying just above her belly button. As I left the room, I saw her grimace as she found a towel on the floor to wipe herself off with.

After a shower and a quick breakfast, I headed back to the university. I sat through a few of my classes, attended a meeting of some organization I'd joined for good measure, and soon, by early evening, found myself making my way to the computer lab again. She was there, as usual, amongst her fellow geek friends. Their conversation was the same as always, meaningless drivel that meant nothing to me. The moist pussy between those slender legs meant more.

I WILL FUCK HER, I typed. I WILL FUCK HER.

TONIGHT, I added, with a slight smile.

I WILL FUCK HER TONIGHT.

She left early that night, surprising me. It was even close to closing time for the lab, but around eight, I saw her pick up her books and bid her farewells to her friends. I gave it a few minutes before I picked up my own books and left as well. I crossed my fingers that she was just tired and going home early. The last thing I needed was a monkey wrench in my night's plans.

She was just driving out of the parking lot when I approached my own car. I got in quickly and made my way to her apartment complex. Perhaps I was a bit eager. Whatever it was, I nearly tailed her the whole way there. I saw her glance in her rear view mirror a couple times. To throw her off, I passed her little four-plex as she pulled in, speeding off to make it look as though I were simply another jackass on the road, wanting to pass her by.

Oh god, though, I didn't want to.

After a couple minutes, I pulled into a driveway to turn around. A motion detector light came on and I ignored it, pulling back out into the street and back in the direction of her apartment. I parked in the same spot, next to the dumpster, with open view of her bedroom. She was on the phone, in that same old tee shirt. I could see her mouth moving rapidly, silent words filling the room in front of me. I waited until she hung up the phone to get out of my car and approach her front door.

The doorbell was louder than I imagined. There was a pause and a scuffle as I imagined she threw a pair of pants on. I nonchalantly placed my palm over the door's peephole, blocking any sight of me. Frantically, I wondered if she had a privacy chain on her door and hoped against it. The stars must have been shining on me that night, because when she opened the door, it opened freely on its hinges.

"Wha…?" was all she got out before I clamped one strong hand over her mouth and pushed her into the dimly lit living room. I quickly shut and locked the door behind me.

"You don't know me," I said quietly, trying to mask my excitement. "But I know you. I've been watching you."

She struggled to say something under my hand, but I tightened my grip and used my other hand to pull her closer to my body. "If you just play nice," I explained evenly, "this will be a gorgeous night for the both of us."

I felt her cringe in my embrace. I pulled her in closer. "I'm going to pull my hand from your mouth," I said. "If you scream, I'll hurt you. If you fight, I'll hurt you worse. If you just work with me, this'll be the best night of your life."

I slowly pulled my hand from her mouth. As I did so, she bit my pinkie finger. A sharp jolt of pain shot through it and I pulled my hand back quickly and slapped her hard across her face. Her glasses shifted down her nose, nearly falling off. I took them off and threw them to the floor.

"I told you to behave," I said, as tears sprang from her eyes. "I don't want to hurt you. Believe that." I gripped her hard against me, my hard, throbbing cock against her inner thigh.

"I just want to fuck you," I whispered into her ear and pushed into her, making her back her way into the darkened bedroom.

Her bed was close to the doorway and I threw her there, her tiny frame nearly bouncing back off. How quiet she was, nearly shaking in fear. It made my cock throb more. This was it. I was finally going to have her, one way or another.

"Take off that damned tee shirt," I commanded, as I unfastened the buttons on my jeans. "And those silly sweat pants. Take off everything."

She didn't move, only stared at me from the bed, with a somewhat accusatory glare. "Take it off," I demanded again. "Or I'll rip it all off."

She finally moved, then. She lifted her shirt above her head, exposing her voluptuous breasts, nipples already hard, against her own will. She must have noticed it, because she became very shy then, trying to cover her tits with her arm as she peeled off the sweat pants. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Planning on playing with ourselves tonight, were we?" I asked. Her eyes were wide and surprised. "Oh yes, I know all about it," I replied to her silent question. "I saw you last night, leaning against the door, your fingers in your pussy. You don't know how hard it was not to burst through the window and take you then."

Her mouth was slack in surprise. "Why do you keep those blinds open, dear?" I asked, walking over to the window and dripping the blinds, blocking the rest of the world from my victory. "Are you just waiting for someone like me to come along and take your cherry?"

"I never thought…" she begin, but her mouth snapped shut. She wasn't going to give me the privilege of her words.

I dropped my pants to my feet, hooked my thumbs into my boxers and dropped them to the floor as well. My nine inch hard-on sprang out for her to see. Her eyes went wide, beginning to understand what it was that I was here for. She shrank back on the bed, eyes rimmed with tears.

"Don't cry," I told her, crawling across the bed until I was above her. "I want this to be beautiful for both of us."

I planted a hard, probing kiss on her mouth. She backed away from it at first, until I laid down on top of her, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth. Almost involuntarily, she began to respond, her tongue probing my mouth as well.

We lay like that for awhile, our tongues finding each other's, touching in the warmth of each other's mouths. Finally, when I had had enough, I raised myself up onto my elbows. I took one hand and fondled her right breast. Her nipples were hard and extended now, ripe for touching. I pinched the right one between my thumb and forefinger, savoring the way it felt in my grip. She moaned against her will, her eyes still wide with a mixture of fear and anticipation…and another emotion…pleasure.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked softly.

"No…" she said quietly. "No…please…please stop." Her lusty tone betrayed her, though.

I brought my lips to the nipple now, sucking it gently into my mouth, nibbling on it with my front teeth. She shuddered a bit and I knew I was bring her around in all the right ways. I began a slow circle around her nipple with my tongue, flicking it and nibbling at it periodically. Her breaths became ragged in her throat. I brought my other hand to her pussy and parted the pink lips. A gasp shot through her and she tried to sit up.

"No, stop, please!" she said loudly. I pushed her back down on the bed.

"No," I said. "Just lay there. Let me touch it. You'll like it as much as you're liking me play with your tits."

"No…," she moaned, but obeyed my command to lie back down. I opened those moist lips further and found her glistening virgin hole, pink and waiting. Waiting for me.

I started out with my middle finger, probing into her pussy, feeling the walls of her inner virginity. She was tight and with just that one finger in her, I could feel her pussy tighten further. Still sucking greedily on her nipple, I forced another finger into her. She made a small yelping noise as my second finger ground its way into her, twisting and making its way up her wet hole. With my thumb, I found her clit, peeking out from its hood. It was pink and sweet looking, moistened and almost hungering for my touch.

I began to make small circles around it with my thumb, pressing into it occasionally. Her moans became more regular and her body, against its will, began to move a slow and steady grind against my hands, working their magic in her most private places. I nibbled into her nipple harder, enjoying the rocking motion I was getting out of her. I moved over to the left breast, fondling it roughly, extending the nipple with my forefinger and thumb again. I pulled into my mouth just as greedily as I had the first one. I kept up the rhythm in her pussy, too, running my fingers into it, thumb playing with her clit. Her breaths became sharp and closer together.

"You really sound you're liking this," I said in between suckles.

"Noooo…," she moaned. "No, you should stop!"

I jammed a third finger into her wet, throbbing cunt. She shrieked and shuddered there on the bed. "I don't think so," I told her. "I think you want more."

Her eyes opened suddenly, going quickly from half-lidded to wide-open. "Wha…what do you mean…more?" she asked quietly, her voice shaking.

I rammed my three fingers harder into her cunt, making the tit I was sucking on bounce. I looked up at her. "I think you want this," I said, grabbing her hand and pulling it to my stiff cock.

She gasped as I wrapped her little fingers around its hardness. I helped her jerk on it, pull on it, as it throbbed in her hand.

I moved my head away from her chest and pulled my fingers from her dripping pussy. I brought the sopping fingers to her mouth and ran them along her lips. She tried to move her head away, but I forced the fingers into her mouth.

"Suck on them," I told her. "Suck on them and taste your nasty juices."

She gagged a bit at first, but eventually her eyes slipped closed again as she cleaned her sweet pussy juices from my fingers. Soon, I didn't have to help her hand around my cock. Soon she reached a rhythm of her own, bucking her hips slightly with me. I pulled my fingers from her mouth before she lick all of the juices away and placed one, delicious finger into my own mouth.

"Mmmm…," I said, slowly pulling my finger back out, savoring the taste of her pussy. "You taste wonderful, don't you think?

"Ye…no…oh, this is so wrong…," she moaned, trying to stop the bucking motion of her hips, but failing miserably.

"Oh, but it's so right," I countered. I kissed her hard on her lips, still glistening with her own juices. Her tongue reacted immediately, caressing my own, probing into my mouth as I probed hers. I reached down and stopped the hand stroking my cock.

As the kiss broke, she looked at me, eyes wondering what would come next. I loved this feeling of absolute control over her. I smiled sweetly at her.

"Now, you're going to taste me."

12