Geek Girl Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Ellie smiled wickedly. "Was that hot?"

Ed nodded.

"Hell yeah," Dennis crowed. "You totally just..."

"Dennis! Shut! Up!" Charlie growled.

"What am I?" she asked again.

"You are definitely a horny fucking slut," Ed grinned.

"Yes," Ellie smiled. "I am a horny slut... who is going to fuck Everyone."

Deliberately, Ellie turned her back on her boyfriend again. Her hands on her hips, she arched her back to present her flushed full breasts and naked, wet, recently fucked pussy to Charlie.

"Charlie," Ellie said, and suddenly felt her mouth go dry. The usually placid big guy looked at her with a kind of raw hunger that startled her.

"Ellie," Charlie's voice seemed deeper, more gravely.

"I..." Ellie began and found she wasn't quite sure how to continue. Suddenly, this felt different. With Nick, she'd felt totally in control, but something in Charlie's gaze denied her that control, demanding instead her surrender.

Charlie stepped closer, and she wondered why she had never noticed how big he was.

"You..." Charlie replied. "...are... a..."

Ellie smiled, looking up at him, "I am... a horny... slut."

"...and..." Charlie continued.

Ellie blinked.

"...and you want..." Charlie prompted.

"I'm a horny slut," Ellie breathed, "... and I want to... to fuck you."

"While Ed watches?' Charlie grinned.

"Yes," Ellie whispered, "I want to fuck you while my boyfriend watches. I want to fuck you while everyone watches."

"You're a naughty girl, Ellie," Charlie growled.

A giggle escaped from Ellie's mouth. "You want to spank me, Charlie?"

"Yes," the big guy growled.

Ellie's eyes fell to Charlie's hands. His big, powerful looking hands. "Ok," she whispered.

"Come over here," Charlie commanded, his voice rough.

Legs shaking, Ellie walked toward the big man. His eyes, suddenly intense, bored into her, and Ellie found herself looking away. Her eyes fixed on the middle of his broad, powerful chest instead, watching it rise and fall in deep breaths. Why had she never noticed how big Charlie really was?

Charlie's strong hands closed around her shoulders. Firmly, he turned her to face the table, still covered in dice and papers. Dennis, she noticed, was watching her from across the table. His eyes were locked on Ellie, fixed on her heaving breasts, and he was grinning. She could feel her whole body flushed, hot and wanton under his gaze, and she grinned back, feeling a little more confident.

That confidence fled just as quickly as Charlie's big hand seized the back of her neck. She gasped, a little panic fluttering in her stomach, as he forcefully bent her over the table, all those papers and dice suddenly pressing against her naked breasts. He leaned over her, the heat of his body burning against the heat of her own. She felt his hot breath against her ear.

"You're a naughty girl, Ellie," Charlie growled.

She felt herself shivering in his grip.

"You ok?" Charlie's voice was suddenly a gentle whisper. "If it's too much, just say 'red' and I'll stop. Any time, you say 'red' and I stop, no questions."

Ellie glanced out of the corner of her eye at the big guy and felt herself relax a little. "I'm ok," she whispered back. "Really, it's ok. Don't stop."

Charlie shifted over her, his big hand tightening on the back of her neck. Ellie's breath caught, her whole body tensed in anticipation.

"Naughty girls need to be punished," Charlie growled, once more fierce and powerful.

Ellie cried out as his huge hand slapped against her ass with stinging force. She jumped as he struck again, but he held her down, his big hand on her neck. She whimpered as the third blow fell, the stinging pain spreading into a warmth that covered her whole ass. She cried out as the fourth and fifth blows fell, the warmth spreading out between her legs, making her wet pussy tingle.

"Dude," she heard Dennis chuckle.

"Seriously man," Charlie growled. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

Every word was punctuated with another powerful blow to Ellie's backside. Ellie gasped, tossing a pleading look at Dennis, who just leered at her. She half wondered if she wanted him to be silent or say something else.

"Are you horny, slut?" Charlie rumbled.

"Yes," Ellie panted, realizing she was. Her ass throbbed, but somehow that pain only further inflamed her.

"Let me see," Charlie replied. "Open your legs. Let me see your pussy."

Still bent over the table, held down by Charlie's grip on her neck, dice pressing against her naked tits, Ellie shifted, spreading her legs.

"You're very wet, slut," Charlie observed.

Ellie nodded. She could feel the wetness of her lust, mingled with Nick's leaking cum, sticky on her thighs. "Yes," she said.

"Nick came inside you, didn't he?" Charlie asked.

"Yes," Ellie panted. "I'm wet and horny and full of cum. Nick came inside me, and Ed came inside me... while you guys were getting snacks."

"Well then, that's a very naughty pussy," Charlie leered.

"Oh god," Ellie moaned, guessing what was coming next.

But when Charlie's hand slapped against her naked pussy, she was surprised to discover it was her. Shrieking and thrashing as his big hand slapped again against her dripping pussy, she came.

"Damn girl," Charlie's deep voice rumbled with amusement, making him suddenly less menacing. "Did you just cum? From getting pussy spanked?"

Blushing, Ellie buried her face against the table. "Yes," she whimpered.

"Holy shit," Dennis laughed loudly. "Damn, Ellie you are..."

"Dennis," Charlie growled, his hand releasing Ellie's neck. "Really, absolutely, shut the fuck up."

Panting, embarrassed at the intensity of her reaction to Charlie's spanking, Ellie didn't register the sound of Charlie's zipper. She was therefore startled when he grabbed her by the hips and plunged into her soaking depths with a single thrust.

Ellie's head shot up, her mouth open wide in a silent O. Charlie was... proportional. Some detached part of her mind wondered if he could even have penetrated her if she hadn't already been so wet and open. Even as it was, she could feel him pressing against her inner walls, stretching her wide. He wasn't, she realized, even thrusting himself all the way in. She doubted he would even fit.

Her silent cry slowly grew voice, a deep husky grunting to match the powerful thrusts of the massive cock plundering her tingling pussy. The third cock to enter her today. She could feel a tightness gathering in her again as Charlie's violent, but oddly careful, thrusts drove her back toward quivering pleasure.

"Ellie," Charlie grunted.

"Yes," Ellie panted. "Do it. Fill me. Fill my naughty slut pussy."

Charlie roared, erupting inside her, and another wave of blinding pleasure washed through her as she was filled to overflowing.

After he withdrew, leaving her feeling strangely empty, Ellie lay, quivering and sore on the table with its scattered dice and papers.

"Can I fucking talk now?!" Dennis's voice broke through her orgasm hazed mind once more.

"Whatever man," Charlie grunted.

"Have at her," Ed tried to chuckle, but Ellie thought she could hear a strange note in his voice. Jealousy? Lust? Shame?

"As I have been trying to say," Dennis grumbled, moving to stand next to Ellie as she still lay, bent over the table. "Holy shit, Ellie. You are one damn hot, freaky girl."

"Thanks," she smiled up at him.

"I can't believe you just fucked two guys in a row," Dennis continued. "You should be in porn."

Ellie chuckled. "Thanks, again... I think."

She moved to stand, but realized her legs felt rubbery and weak. So, instead, she slid down off the table, sinking to her knees in front of Dennis.

"It's your turn," she said, looking up at him. She hesitated, wondering if she could really handle another fuck. Wondering if Dennis would even want her well used, cum filled pussy. "If... you know... if you want."

Dennis leered down at her. "You know what I want?" he said.

"What?" Ellie asked.

"You know," Dennis grinned. "Your tits. I love your fucking tits, Ellie. I have been sitting across from you all summer, dreaming about fucking those amazing tits. I want to slid my dick between those beautiful jugs and cum all over them."

"Yes," Ellie laughed, looking down at her flushed breasts. "Do it, Dennis. Fuck my tits. Please fuck my slutty tits. Cover them with your cum."

Dennis stared, slightly google-eyed, down at her, his gaze moving over her naked body but always returning to her flushed, heaving, naked tits. Still smiling, Ellie realized she was kneeling in front of him, almost level with the bulge in his pants. Slowly, she reached out and opened the buttons on Dennis's jeans. Dennis just continued to stare down at her, letting her do the work. Ellie reached gently into his boxers and drew out his long, hard shaft.

"It's..." Dennis's voice sounded hoarse as Ellie's fingers circled him. "It's not... like Charlie's."

"It's great," Ellie purred. Leaning forward, she slowly licked the length of his cock, from base to tip. "It's wonderful."

"Holy shit, Ellie," Dennis moaned. "Holy fucking shit."

Ellie responded by swirling her tongue around the head of Dennis's cock, then sinking her head down to take the length of him into her month. Dennis groaned wordlessly. Even as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft, he reached down and squeezed her tits. His fingers fluttered over her sensitive nipples as she sucked and licked him. He pushed her soft mounds together as his hips started to rock, pushing himself deeper into her warm, wet mouth. Ellie moaned around his hardness, as sparks of pleasure jumped from her flushed and swollen breasts to her still tingling pussy.

"Holy shit, Ellie," Dennis grunted. "Holy shit. Holy shit. That's so good. Stop, stop. Your tits. I want to fuck your tits. Lay down."

Ellie swirled her tongue one last, leisurely time over the swelling shaft, eliciting a frantic groan. Finally releasing him from the confines of her sucking mouth, Ellie lay sensuously back in front of him. Her hand reached up and cupped her soft breasts, pressing them together.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the other guys, Charlie and Nick sprawled on the floor, watching with relaxed desire. Ed was standing, his face glazed with a wild, desperate look, one hand cupping the bulge straining against his jeans.

That was all she could see before Dennis, shucking off his pants, straddled her chest and pressed his cock between her warm, soft tits. Slick with saliva and pre-cum, the hard flesh moved easily between her flushed mounds. Dennis reached down, pressing his hands over hers, cupping her tits. His thumbs played with her nipples while he thrust himself against her chest, grunting as he frantically fucked the tight passage between her tits.

"You like my tits?" Ellie purred.

"Holy fuck, yes," Dennis grunted. "I love your tits. I love touching your tits. I love sucking your tits. I love fucking your tits!"

"Cum for me, Dennis," Ellie moaned. "Cum on my tits. Cover my tits with cum."

"Holy! Shit!" Dennis bellowed, his cock surging on her chest. Wild-eyed, he leaned back, gripping his shaft and pumping spurt after spurt of white goo over the curves of her breasts, across her nipples and over her chest and neck.

"Wow," Ellie said, looking down at the sticky mess covering her chest.

"Thank you," Dennis sighed, still holding his slowly oozing cock.

With a grin, Ellie leaned forward and took him back into her mouth. He gasped and moaned as she sucked the last drops of cum from his shaft. Then, looking up at him, she let the end of his load drool from between her lips, down her chin and onto her cum-covered breasts while Dennis stared in stunned, lustful joy.

Blissfully, Ellie lay back on the floor again. With a lazy smile, she turned to face Ed once again.

"Well," she purred. "Was that hot?"

Ed dropped to his knees next to her head, his achingly hard shaft out, his hand flying over it. Mere moments later, with a desperate groan, he came. Hot cum, spurt after spurt, rained down on Ellie's face, across her forehead, her cheeks, her nose. Turning quickly, she narrowly avoiding taking a line of cum in her eyes. Finally, Ed sank back onto the floor, leaning away from her.

"Yeah," he whispered. "That was kinda hot."

Still smiling, Ellie lay on the floor. Her friends sat around her, staring with lingering lust at her naked body. Cum covered her red face and her flushed breasts and leaked slowly from her well-fucked pussy. She felt, warm, content and surprisingly accomplished.

Weakly, her fist rose in a triumphant salute.

"We beat the Dark Lord!" she cheered again.

Laughter bubbled up around the room, and everyone joined in the cheer.

12