Geek Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Macie was finished. She stepped gingerly down from the counter and withdrew her shiny, saliva-coated fingers from her mouth. She wiped them across my chest and winked. Then she fixed her red boy briefs, tugging them in place, front and back. She turned and padded away, out of the kitchen, toward the back stairs to my bedroom and bath. She put a little extra wiggle into that perfect little round ass of hers, I was sure. Her narrow waist, flaring out slightly to those slender, soft hips, swayed deliciously out of sight. The deep seat of her panties was stained with her damp, raunchy aftermath, and one thin finger-swipe of brown traced down off the right edge of her ass.

It was all I could do not to rush after her. Drag her to the floor. Lick that spot clean. And she knew it.

"Yeah, Jackie," I heard her say as she climbed the steps, "I'm a dirty girl. Sho' nuff. Just the way you like it!" The water started in the bathroom. I retrieved the mop and began to clean up my smelly kitchen tiles.

Then I heard her call back down, from the top of the steps, "I got class until two. When can we meet, dude? Seriously."

Right. The errand.

"I gotta run out to my sister's place this afternoon, and I want to take you with me."

Of course I agreed. Even after all the sweat and nasty work it took to clean that damn kitchen floor. Even after watching her traipse back through the kitchen, fully dressed in her pretty skirt and blouse, her long bare feet in sandals skipping past me happily as she swung her backpack over one shoulder, flipped her ponytail, adjusted her chunky glasses, and headed out for her scooter, leaving me still naked, still crotch-blasted with drying shit and come, still covered in piss-stink and stale sweat, still cleaning up our mess.

Of course.

I would do anything that girl wanted.

12