Geek Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Jan and her roommate masturbate together.
1.3k words
4.49
139k
17

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tessawolf
tessawolf
134 Followers

By the time Amy came back that Monday I was already at class, and she was asleep when I got in late that evening. We didn't get a chance to talk until Tuesday night. She had just come in the door when I got back from the library. "So, did you enjoy yourself this weekend?"

"Yeah, I did," I was slowly overcoming my shyness about talking about sex, "A lot," I added.

"Oh really" Amy said with a smile, "So what's you preference?"

"In toys, you mean?"

"Yeah" she pulled out the box from under the bed. "Which one did it for you?" She had a lascivious grin on her face.

"Oh, I don't know," I said.

"Come on, you can tell me, it was the rabbit, right?"

"Yeah, the rabbit....that thing is great."

"Did you use anything else?"

"Well... the vibrator....and ....that" I pointed at the butt plug and giggled and fell back on my bed.

"Jan! You perv!" She said in false shock. "I never thought you'd use that so soon."

"I didn't think so either, but I was a little curious...everybody in the pornos was doing it."

"So you watched some movies too? What did you like?"

"A lot of it was interesting, there wasn't one movie that I liked all the way through. There were different scenes I liked in each."

"Anything in particular? Boy/girl scenes, girl/girl, group scenes, anal?"

"Well...I guess, I don't know..." I blushed a little. "Well this one was hot." I pointed at "Pink Velvet." I hoped that might satisfy her and she would drop the subject.

"I don't remember which one that is... I don't think I've watched it in a while. I'll put it in."

This was getting more embarrassing. Watching porn by yourself is one thing, but watching it with someone else, another girl, made me uncomfortable. Before I could figure out how to get out of it, she had the DVD in and started the first scene.

"Oh, you're right, this one is hot." On the screen there were two girls, probably in their early 20s, one blonde and one brunette. Both were cute and trim and had small, perky natural tits. "So you like the girl/girl scenes?"

"Well, about 50/50 I guess," The dark haired girl started giving her friend a rim job.

"Oh, I forgot about this one, they really get into the ass licking," We watched for a little while longer. Slowly, I was becoming a little less embarrassed by the whole thing. As one girl was tongue fucking the other Amy sighed and said, "God, that makes me wish Renee were here."

"So you two do ...that?"

"MMM...yeah. I never really got into analingus much until I was with Renee. Now I love it."

"I guess I wouldn't mind if a guy did that to me, but I couldn't imagine...you know...giving it, or even eating pussy."

"It's not nearly as bad as you think, and when you realize the pleasure you're giving someone, it's really hot. Of course, everybody has to be squeaky clean." There was silence for a while as the scene ended. The sexual tension in the air was tangible. I was sure Amy was going to make a move on me. Part of me wanted her to. Part of me wanted to run out of the room. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. If I rejected her things might be weird between us. If I had sex with her things would be weird between us. Amy started to say something and I braced myself. "Someday soon we'll have an all night porn session," she took out the DVD and closed the laptop. "Well I'm about ready for bed,"

"Yeah," I said "I'm tired too."

Then Amy got up and went into the bathroom. I heard her washing up and changing into her night clothes. Somehow I knew she was not going to try to have sex with me that night. At first I was relieved, but then I was disappointed. After she was finished in the bathroom, I went in, washed and changed. When I came out the lights were already off, and Amy was in bed, but the boxes were still on the floor a couple feet from her bed.

"Um...Listen we've been kind of open about this," Amy said "so I hope you don't mind if I use the rabbit a little before I go to sleep."

"Not what I expected," I thought. "Sure, go ahead" I said as I got into bed.

"Thanks" she said, then I heard her rummaging around in the box of vibrators. My body's reaction was Pavlovian. I got horny just from knowing what she was about to do. I decided to do something about it.

I got out of bed, "Amy...um...before you get started...can I borrow the vibrator?"

"Sure, I already have the rabbit though," she said.

"Damn, well you know what to get me for my birthday," I said with a laugh. I grabbed the pocket rocket and the small vibrator, and went back to bed. Even though we didn't actually have sex, I count that night as my first sexual experience with a woman. It was a strange thing, listening to someone else, another woman, bring herself to orgasm in the bed next to yours, ten feet away. I heard the soft buzz of the rabbit and Amy's breath become loader and faster. I turned on my vibrator and brought it down to my pubes. I could hear the buzzing sound from the other side of the dorm pulsate as Amy pushed the rabbit in and out of her cunt. Obviously, I knew she could hear the same thing as I pushed my vibrator into my pussy. Just a couple inches, then out again. It all seemed both completely natural and taboo at the same time. Masturbation had always been something I did in private, something I never talked about with anyone, not even Gary, who I had sex with I don't know how many times. Now here I was listening to another woman get off, and becoming aroused by it, and knowing that she was listening to me get off. And both of us were completely up front about what was going on. I heard the pace of Amy's thrusting increase and little groans.

I was imagining the toy in Amy's cunt and the look on her face. I increased the pace of my thrusts and realized that without thinking about it, I was mimicking Amy's timing. My orgasm was approaching, and with my free hand I turned on the pocket rocket and placed on the hood of my clit. Our thrusts were in sync now, becoming deeper and stronger. Amy was grunting softly with each thrust, then her pace became much faster for a few seconds, followed by the sound of Amy putting the rabbit all the way in and holding it. I heard her orgasm, soft, strong insistent exaltations, followed by sighing breaths. This was enough to set me off. I did exactly what I knew Amy had just done, stabbing fast with the vibrator, then holding it in and pressing the pocket rocket hard to my clit. I don't know why, I guess out of habit, I tried to be quiet, though I knew Amy could hear my panting as I got closer. I had one of those sneaking sort of orgasms, the ones you think aren't going to be that intense, then kind of hit you and you realize that all your hair is standing on end. Without meaning to, I let out a final "Aaaauuhhhn" as I came.

When I came back down to earth, I heard Amy turn off the rabbit. "Damn I needed that," she said.

"Me too," I said with a note of exhaustion.

"Yeah, it sounded like it," we both laughed.

"Well, good night," She said. And our little experience was over. I fell asleep thinking, "I could get use to this, having a hot roommate, who would loan me her toys, and I could have masturbation sessions with."

The next morning Amy was on her way out when I woke up. "Jan, I'm going to put the toys and porno here, in my lower drawer under the towels, so you don't have to crawl around under my bed when you're in need."

"Thanks," I said.

"Later."

tessawolf
tessawolf
134 Followers