Geeks Are Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Your turn." I added quietly.

Samantha just looked at me, waiting. There wasn't even a hint of refusal about her. Seeing me play with Nichole had lit her own fires and she needed them quenched.

"Here or in the bedroom," I asked quietly, but Samantha just swallowed and said nothing. Shrugging, I stood up and held out my hand. Samantha took it and I led her to the bedroom, with Nichole trailing along behind to my amusement.

Reaching the bed I sat Samantha on it while I stripped. When my pants dropped there a couple of gasps, one of shock from Nichole, one of anticipation from Samantha.

Then I was easing Samantha back down onto the bed and settling on it next to her. I started stroking Samantha from breast, to pussy, to breast, letting her get used to me touching her. Soon the touches to her pussy were going deeper, pressing against legs that willingly moved apart, giving me the access to the soft feminine flesh that we both wanted.

My fingers dipped between her lips, telling me some stories. The first touch told me she wasn't a virgin, as my finger slipped past her hymen, going deep and wakening a moan of need. The second touch showed that she was excited, as she twisted under me and pressed her mound harder against my hand. The third touch showed that her clitoris was highly excited and sensitive, and she shrieked and almost bounced off the bed she bucked so hard when I assaulted her there.

Moving Samantha's legs further apart, I settled between her thighs. Easing her lips apart I edged up to her, pressed gently against her and then looked up until I caught her eye. While she was watching me I smiled and winked at her, and then drove fully home in one savage thrust.

Samantha screamed, her legs flying up into the air and then coming down to clamp around me, clinging to me as though afraid I'd leave her bereft.

Her chances of that were none and fewer. They'd have needed wild horses to pull me off her now. I started pumping savagely into her, feeling her response as she matched my savagery with a wanton skill of her own.

Off to my side I could hear Nichole giving little squeaks of shock as we played the age old game, both of us determined to come out a winner, yet knowing we would only really win if we played the game as a team.

I hammered hard into Samantha. I was horny as hell, and didn't want to wait to relief myself, but there was no way that I was going to let Samantha think that I couldn't handle her. I pounded into her, hard and fast, while she met my every effort with her own desperate need.

Quite frankly, it was a challenge to stay with her, but an entertaining and exciting challenge, one I was happy to run with. I could tell from Samantha's squeaks and squeals that she was running for the finish line, so I put in a final burst and crossed it with her.

There were a trio of voices when we finally came. I groaned with relief, Samantha squealed with pleasure and Nichole gave a little scream of shock at the way we seemed to merge together at the end.

Afterwards I ushered the girls into the shower for a quick threesome wash, laughing as I patted Nichole dry while she watched me, seeming not to believe that she was letting someone dry her off out of the shower.

Ushering them back to my office and the computer I gave them the SD micro drive, let them see the photos and delete them. I could see that they both wanted to keep a couple of the shots for themselves, but didn't know how to ask. I showed Samantha how to reformat the drive so that the old files couldn't be recovered, and then instructed her on how to search the computer for files that had been added after a certain date.

It didn't take her long to find the second set of photos on the main drive, and she triumphantly deleted them, emptying the wastebasket as well.

Then the girls both looked pointedly at the picture on the wall. I shook my head. I was definite on that point. It was a superb photo and I was keeping it. The girls whined a little, but as long as I promised to not show it around they were willing to let it be.

Satisfied that all incriminating evidence was now gone, Samantha was smugly reaching for her clothes when I stopped her.

"One tiny thing," I pointed out. "I was supposed to have sex with both you and Nichole, but as I agreed to let Nichole off the hook, it's only fair that I take you a second time."

It suddenly seemed to dawn on Samantha that I hadn't got dressed after the shower, and that I was now sporting another erection. She started protesting vigorously that that hadn't been in the deal, but I ignored her comments as being beside the point. I just turned her around and bent her over my desk, easing her legs apart.

Nichole, I noticed, promptly moved around to get a better view, and then I was behind Samantha and driving in hard and fast. Despite her formal protests, Samantha was wet and ready, responding eagerly to my new assault on her person.

We came together vigorously, making loud slapping sounds as I drove repeatedly into her. My arms had wrapped around her and I was mauling her breasts roughly, while Samantha squealed and writhed under me.

Our second coming together was just as violent as our first, but of a briefer duration. I just slammed hard into Samantha's tender flesh, racing towards a quick climax, while she bucked beneath me, apparently the mere fact that I was inside her almost enough to trigger a climax.

Afterwards, another quick shower and then we all dressed.

As they were leaving, I had Nichole pause for a second.

"I didn't take you today under duress," I told her softly, "but that doesn't mean I won't try to seduce you anyway."

Reaching down I cupped her mound, and I could feel heat coming from it.

"I intend to make a much closer acquaintance with this," I said, squeezing her. "Just giving you fair warning."

Nichole just squeaked and moved hastily after Samantha who was standing there laughing at her. She had been watching closely both times I'd taken Samantha, and was definitely interested. I had a notion I was going to pop her cherry very shortly.

I wondered if Samantha would be there watching when I did.

Smiling and thinking pleasant thought I went to see how well my backup and recovery system really worked.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12