Geeks Never Get Any: Julianne

Story Info
Horny slut ravishes male coworker.
1.3k words
3.24
46.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

Julianne was totally pissed. It was 6:15 on a Friday night. Everybody else had left at five, but she was stuck in the office waiting for the financial reports to FTP down to her PC from the mainframe so that she could paste them into an Excel spreadsheet and email it to all the department managers. The stupid geeks were having a problem getting the mainframe job to run, something about a misplaced "DD" statement, whatever that meant.

She nibbled on her salad and sipped on her coffee while she tapped her fingers on her desk. The office was empty except for her and one of those computer geeks. She wasn't sure what his name was but she didn't care for him anyway.

She knew that she was hot; every other guy in the office had come on to her more than once. And she enjoyed it immensely to reply with a stinging put-down. However, that guy had never given her the pleasure. He never even seemed to notice her. Even today, when she was wearing her short denim skirt and sheer white blouse that you cold almost make out her nipples through, he always looked right past her whenever they passed in the corridor. She had begun to think he was gay or something, but she had seen him plenty of times in the company cafeteria having lunch with different women-- plain, average, ordinary looking women at that! That galled her that he had no interest in her!

On top of all that, her husband was away on business for the weekend and it would have been a perfect time to spend the weekend with her boyfriend. But he was away on business too.

She was feeling so horny, especially knowing that she wasn't going to get any this weekend. She briefly considered asking her boss for another raise, simply as an excuse to get laid again, but Joe had left soon after five.

Julianne checked her PC. Damn, the FTP still hadn't downloaded yet! She took a pack of cigarettes out of her purse and walked outside to have a smoke while she waited.

She leaned against the wall just outside the employee's entrance under the "No Smoking" sign as she tried, unsuccessfully, to puff away her sexual frustration.

Her pussy was aching for some action, and all the smokes in the world couldn't fuck her. She tossed the butt on the sidewalk and headed back inside.

As she approached her cubicle, she heard a yawn from down the corridor. She shrugged and took a slight detour through the cubicle jungle.

She passed that geek's cubicle and saw him stretching. He was leaning far back in his chair with his arms outstretched in the middle of a huge yawn.

Acting impulsively, she reached down under her skirt and slid the crotch of her panty to one side. She walked up behind him, but not so close that he could see up her skirt, and said, "Can I show you something?"

"What?" he asked as he started to sit up.

"No, don't sit up!" she said as she leaned forward, removed his glasses and set them on his desk, and placed her hands on his shoulders.

She pushed him down a little more in his chair, stood up on her tiptoes, and stepped forward.

"Hey!" he gasped as she stepped over his face, squeezing his head between her thighs.

He tried to wheel his chair in toward his desk, but she stepped forward as he rolled in. When she had him pinned, she lowered herself off her tiptoes, standing normally, while pushing his head down with her crotch.

"What are you doing?" he asked into her naked pussy.

"I'm making you eat me, that's what," she answered back.

"No way! Get off me!" he gasped.

"Not until you eat me," she insisted.

"I'm not going to eat you," he said.

She bent her knees slightly, pressing her pussy more tightly against his face. "I'll just stand here until you do," she said.

"You can't stand there all night," he said.

"Sure I can," she said.

"It's a long night. You're going to have to eat or go to the restroom eventually."

"I just ate a salad while waiting for the financial report to FTP from the mainframe. But, since you mention it, I do have to pee."

Julianne used to think that "water sports" were disgusting and gross. But then she had one boyfriend who begged her to pee into his mouth. She eventually relented and found that it wasn't so bad. It eventually turned her on to know that another human being was consuming something that came out of her body -- she finally understood why guys love for women to swallow their cum. Ever since then, every boyfriend she knew had gotten a taste her pee on at least one occasion.

She reached down and pinched his jaw open. She bent her knees a little more and relaxed her pelvic muscles, letting her pee flow into his mouth.

After her bladder had emptied, she said, "See? I don't have to go anywhere. I can stand here all night."

She bent her knees a little more.

At that, she saw his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed her pee. Then she felt him tentatively lick her pussy.

"Come on!" she insisted.

She gasped when she felt him slide his tongue up into her vagina. He slid it in and out and in and out like he was fucking her. It felt so good!

"That feels good, but move on to my clit," she said.

He drew her clit deep into his mouth between his lips with the suction of his breath, and began to lick and flick it with his tongue.

Oh, she wanted to push her clit so deep into his mouth that she bent her knees a little more, bearing more of her weight on his face.

"Yes! Oh God! Keep sucking!"

He sucked her clit like a lollipop drawing it even deeper into his mouth with his breath. He licked and flicked the nub with his tongue as she poured pussy juice onto his face.

"God! You're good at this!" she squealed as she felt her orgasm build.

Her whole body began quaking as her knees weakened, placing even more of her weight on his face.

"Oh God! I'm coming! Oh God!" she squealed over and over again.

He continued to suck and lick as her orgasm rocked her body repeatedly until she fell forward with her hands on his desk.

She was still standing straddling his head, with his head between her thighs, as she leaned onto his desk.

"Wow!" she said. "You're damn good at eating pussy!"

She squirted a splash of piss in his mouth once again, then backed off him and smoothed her skirt. She placed the crotch of her panties back in place and then she turned and returned to her cubicle.

Finally! The FTP had come through. She copied it into her mouse and opened a new Excel spreadsheet.

"Uhm," she heard from behind. "Excuse me, Julianne."

She turned to see him standing at the entrance to her cubicle. "What?" she snapped.

"After what just happened," his voice cracked, "maybe you'd like to spend the night together."

"Fuck off, four-eyes!" she sneered.

"What?" he asked in shock.

"You're not my type! Now beat it before I call corporate security and report you for sexual harassment!"

He walked away, and Julianne completed her task and got the reports out by 7:30. She headed down to her favorite nightclub after she left. Maybe she could pick up some girl-toy for a one-night-stand...

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
552 Followers