Geeks Rule Ch. 01

Story Info
A trip down memory lane.
13.9k words
4.82
41.3k
95
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,119 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for his editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style... and a strong reliance on spell check!

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Copyright (c) 2015 by Acup

*****

Geeks rule!

Class reunions... UUUGGGG!

I refused to go to our fifth, but Stephanie talked me into coming to our tenth. Not that my Greek goddess would really have to work that hard at convincing me of anything if she really wanted to. She would lift an eyebrow and remind me she's Italian not Greek, but her black hair and year round bronze skin make me think of her that way. And as long as I add goddess to the end, it still makes her smile.

I did manage to put my pants on while watching her put her stockings on, her butt clenching and moving as she did. When she slipped her corset up her body and looked at me over her shoulder, "Care to help me lace up dear?" I was ready to drop them and bend this beauty over the bed. She grinned knowing exactly what I was thinking. "Uh Uhhh, later big boy."

I walked up behind her and nestled my hard cock in the crease of her ass making her sigh, then backed off to assume the chore of lacing my beautiful wife's corset with the tip of my cock between her cheeks thinking about easing forward and burying it in her. I kissed her bare shoulder a few times as I did, looking at her in the mirror.

Now Stephanie didn't really need a corset. True she had filled out a bit from high school, her tits were a bit bigger and had settled a bit, but not what I would call sagging. And of course her delicious chewy nipples still stood out there already calling my lips to them.

I finished my 'chores' and leaned in to nibble on her neck nudging a little deeper between her cheeks, "Hey gorgeous."

"Hey handsome." Stephanie reached up for the cups and folded the top of them in to let her nipples stand out, "I brought my bikini..." I looked hopefully at her in the mirror. She smiled and nodded, "The little white one..."

I pulled her close to me slipping just a little deeper between her cheeks, reaching around to cup those firmly held tits, running my fingers over her hardening nipples as I closed my eyes and was instantly transported back to high school...

******

Picture a small southern Wisconsin town, the exact name and place unimportant, primarily rural with some industry and a small state college. Several little grade schools, three middle schools, and one high school and you get the picture. Although it did grow enough to expand to a second high school in my junior year when the catholic school closed.

Now picture a little town nearby that had one school, covering all grades. THATS WHERE I STARTED OUT.

I spent my first seven years of school in that small town going to that little school, living on the edge of town with next door literally being a corn field. Needless to say, most of us were pretty self sufficient and self entertaining. Had to be.

That all changed when Dad bought a junk yard and we moved closer to 'The Big City.'

We were still out on the edge of town, but now there was a lot more to do, if I wanted to ride my bicycle five miles into town. Now going in wasn't too bad, but since we lived at the top of a fairly big hill, coming home meant pedaling in low gear or walking the bike up the hill. It was a toss up what was faster on any given day. My imagination said it was faster pedaling with a tail wind, but sometimes I think my imagination was trying to get the better of me...

The other fun part was for as much of a motor head as Dad was, I wasn't. I was a geek. Although we weren't called that back then, just a lot of other interesting names.

Now being the only son, I was promptly enslaved to help out in the junk yard whenever I wasn't doing something for Mom at home. And since I wasn't into cleaning and painting the new house, I left that to Mom and my sister.

After a while Dad finally realized, when you need a stereo installed, call Bill. You need some new outlets or a phone line worked on, call Bill. You need an engine or rear end changed, Bill could do it in a pinch. You need to figure out why your engine was running rough, CALL SOMEONE ELSE, DON'T CALL BILL.

But that same talent made things both easier and more difficult at school.

It started out just fixing the projector a couple times when it broke down in class, instead of waiting on someone from the media department to come look at it. By mid way though my freshman year of high school, I was one of those media center people, and pretty much had free reign of the school if I wasn't in class.

That also got me recruited into the theater department to help build sets and set up lighting. The painting again I left to others, I still had no patience for it.

For all of this, I wasn't into sports or exercise. I did the minimum in Phys. Ed. The wrestling coach tried to get me to go out for the team, and I had the muscles from working in Dad's junk yard, but I wasn't into it. I spent my younger years looking after myself and didn't feel the need to hang out with any particular crowd, or dress in the latest styles.

So there I was. I didn't fawn over the prima donna's, but they didn't want to piss off their lighting guy. I could care less about the jocks, but I was the one taping their games for them to review later. And I wasn't the kid of a business manager or a big farmer, I was the junk yard owners kid that didn't give a damn about cars as long as the one I was driving was running.

I was the most popular unpopular guy in school.

The nice part of it was there was a group of us students that helped run the media center with the supervision of a staff member, and among them was Stephanie. I didn't really notice Stephanie at first, she was just there when I was most of the time. We'd talk and kid around, help each other out on projects or home work.

Sometimes she'd be standing behind me, leaning into me. Her nice sized tits pressing into my back or shoulder, the hint of her perfume tickling my nose. I would love those days, but not as much as days the role was reversed. Standing up behind her, leaning down to put my head beside her, allowing me to inhale the scent of her shampoo or get a nice look down her top at her cleavage and maybe a bit of bra every once in a while.

But for as much as I enjoyed being around Stephanie, for some reason seeing Debbie just got me all wound up.

Debbie's Dad owned the Ford dealership in town, and the John Deere dealership on the edge of town. That made her the queen of the school in both the rural and town kids' eyes. She was a pretty girl, but not gorgeous. She wasn't extremely busty, but she was the head of the cheerleaders. And it wasn't a party if Debbie wasn't invited to it.

I was at the opposite end of the spectrum as far as she and her friends were concerned. Her dad had the dealership and mine the junk yard. Oh and of course she was dating the quarterback... of course!

That didn't stop me from enjoying her from afar. If there was a party needing a DJ I would see if I had room between other things to squeeze it in. If Debbie was going to be there heaven help anything that was in conflict because it was getting dumped from the schedule.

And through it all was Stephanie, there are none so blind as those that won't see.

When I had to tape a game, most of the time she was near by, or would take over for me when I ran to the bathroom and to grab something to eat. And without a second thought, I would bring her something back for her as well. But no mustard in anything for her.

When I was setting lights for a show, Stephanie would be up in the booth on the other end of the headset turning things up and down for me as I set and adjusted. On show nights she would wander in sometime between the first few acts and keep me company. I even began put a few Dr. Pepper's in my cooler for her, along with my Pepsi.

When the show was over, I'd start pack things up and she'd head for Denny's ahead of me. She would have my late night breakfast waiting on me, scrambled eggs, sausage links, not patties, and an English muffin with peanut butter.

When there was a dance where I was the DJ, every once in a while she would get someone to mind the record players enough to drag me out on the floor for a slow dance because she knew I didn't do any fast dances. I really didn't mind her close to me, feeling her chest against mine, her back in my palm and maybe even feeling the catch on her bra. if I imagined it properly. I could catch the scent of her shampoo in my nose and I could even say I would even notice her perfume on my shirt later.

But let me see Debbie and the jock on the dance floor, and I was a hawk and played as few slow songs as I could get away with.

The thing that began to break the ties Debbie had on me began in of all places, a swim meet our senior year.

Our team was going to regionals for the first time since I had been there, and I was assigned to tape the events of for school.

I was set up on the scaffolding along with two other crews, why it took three guys to do one man's job was beyond me... until the ladies came in. I then discovered we had the best position to enjoy the ladies strutting below us in their one piece swim suits!

Now these weren't your Sports Illustrated cover models and suits, but they were girls we knew; covered in thinnnnn swimsuits. And those swim suits left very little to the imagination. High cut legs showing those thighs and hips clinging to what looked like bare mounds and my mind said there was plenty of camel toe there as well even if the view was from a distance.

And then those trim waists came up to... those tits! All shapes and sizes, but mostly small to medium, only two big chested girls and they moved soooo nicely when they walked. I had been panning back and forth across the girls, doing my best not to zoom in on all the good parts, knowing others would see the tapes later, when one of the girls waived to us.

The guy next to me was in heaven thinking she waived at him so I panned back and zoomed in... IT WAS STEPHANIE!

I looked up over the camera to be sure. She grinned and waved seeing the look on my face. "Stephanie..."

The other guys looked at me, "you know her?"

"Um... yeah, I work with her in the Media Center. I didn't know she was a swimmer." She had never mentioned it...

I was suddenly the king of the media guys, actually knowing one of the scantily covered babes below us. I had to grin, that did accurately describe the display of feminine specimens below us.

The meet got started, and I was enjoying all the wet women below and in my monitor, trying not to linger too long on some of those cold hard nipples coming out of the pool. Stephanie was in the third race, standing up on the block, bending over to grab the front edge, wiggling her butt in the air to get it juuuust right. I wonder if anyone ever thought to film from BEHIND the starting blocks!

Stephanie came in second in her race, but that's not what caught my attention. What caught my attention as when she got out of the water she wasn't in a big rush to pull her suit out of the crack of her butt! Bending over to grab her ankles like she was stretching, then standing back up sideways to us and looking at me over her shoulder as she ran her fingers in the back of her suit to pull it out. And I would swear she held it out there a little longer than the other girls letting some cheek show before letting it snap back into place when it was 'supposed' to be. Butt that was probably just my imagination... get it... BUTT!

A couple of races later and there she was again, wiggling that butt in the air. But this time when she was done with the race, she turned to face us, putting her leg up on a chair to dry it off.

Oh those were definitely some nice C cups, and there was obviously some decent nipples trying to escape. But when Stephanie looked up and spread her legs to dry her thighs, she looked directly at me. She knew I was seeing her suit pulled up tight against her pussy. She stopped there for just a few seconds longer than necessary, then grinned and went back to wiping down while talking with one of her girlfriends on the team.

And that show was purely for me. The other guys were concentrating on girls from their schools, and I was definitely going to make a copy of this tape for myself.

I had almost gotten her out of my mind watching the smorgasbord of jiggling butts and bouncing chests by the time we broke for lunch. We were locking things down and shutting down the recorders when the scaffolding began shaking. One of the guys looked down the side and muttered, "Holy shit!"

Moments later Stephanie's head popped up with a paper bag in her teeth. She hooked a leg over and then handed me the bag with a smile revealing the cleavage the bag had been hiding, "I figured you'd forget to bring lunch."

All I could do was stare at her, she had just climbed the scaffolding in her swim suit with a towel clipped around her waist. Her chest was rising and falling sooo nicely in front of me... there definitely were some firm nipples under there!

"Earth to Steve..."

"Oh, sorry Stephanie, you caught me by surprise."

She turned to the other guys, "You better get a move on guys. The line was already forming, if you hurry you might get back before the races start after the lunch break."

I had to give it to the guys, it was a hard decision between food and standing next to a barely dressed woman. But her pulling our hot dogs out made up their mind. Plain with ketchup for me and loaded with chili and onions for Stephanie. They scrambled down the side, headed for the concession stands.

Stephanie sat down long enough to set her hot dog out, then went to my cooler, leaving her towel spread on the chair. She bent over at the waist in front of me; leaving that thinly covered butt just inches from my nose. Then she stood up with that suit up the crack of her butt still just inches from my nose.

But when she turned around... there was that barely covered pussy right in front of me, and yes there was a nice camel toe, and no there was no sign of hair under that suit. It was a good thing I was sitting down right now.

"Expecting someone?"

"Hmmm?" I said looking up to her face, well I almost got there. She had one bottle of Pepsi, and a bottle of Dr. Pepper. But she was holding them just outside of those wonderful mounds, there was DEFINITELY some nipples trying to escape there! "I guess I just packed it out of habit." Reaching for my bottle and doing my best to act like I hadn't been staring at her chest and wishing I was taking her nipples between my fingers instead of the bottle.

Stephanie sat back down and dug into her chili dog, and for a usually neat person, she was having a hell of a time with it, dribbles of chili in her cleavage, and later on her thighs. I was watching her fingers dive into her cleavage making her tits jiggle. I was so wishing it were my hands doing more than hunting for chili. When she dribbled on her thighs, I was so much thinking about kneeling down and licking them clean in spite of the onions. And I HATE onions!

We finished our hot dogs and were just chatting, Stephanie looking out over the pool with her arms back over the chairs beside her, me stealing glances at her lovely body in profile and her delicious mounds and nipples I particular. We felt the scaffold moving and Stephanie stood up and wrapped her towel around her waist before the guys got back up there.

I looked at the clock, "Aw hell, I have to run to the bathroom. Can one of you guys run my camera for the first race? I'm not going to make it back in time."

They didn't have a chance to respond, "You go ahead, I'll handle it. I don't have another race until the last relay." Stephanie responded, then leaned over to start the recorder giving me a look straight down her swim suit; seeing her tits and nipples hanging there barely contained in her suit and that wonderful cleavage I had been thinking about getting my hands into.

She stood back up to the camera and turned to the other guys. "You guys don't mind me hanging out here for a while do you?"

There were all sorts of agreements as they began turning on their equipment while trying to watch Stephanie.

As I expected, I didn't make it back before the start of the race, so I sat below and watched her while I could, then climbed up the scaffold as soon as the race was over.

"Hey handsome, it's all yours. I have to get back down and get ready for the relay race." Stephanie went past me, and in spite of having plenty of room, I felt her tits and nipples drag across my back as she went behind me. She stopped with one leg over the rail to crawl down, her suit stretched tight across her pussy with the gap in the towel. "Denny's after the meet?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I'll meet you here after the meet. I rode the bus over. I'll tell coach you need a hand disassembling things, and can give me a ride back."

"Works for me."

Stephanie grinned and dropped over the side and climbed down. I stared straight down into that jiggling cleavage as she descended. If I was king of the media guys before, I was GOD of the media guys now. I had her up here helping me, she was going to help tear down, AND go for a date afterward.

I didn't call it a date, but evidentially these guys were a bit hard up, anything more than a shared bottle of pop was a date in their book.

The girls didn't do to bad, missing first place by three points, but since they hadn't even made the regionals the last two years, they took it for the victory it was.

The other guys were out of there in a heart beat relaying things down and scurrying out after the girls telling themselves they were going to get lucky this afternoon. I chuckled and had the equipment back in the cases and was lowering the recorder down when Stephanie reappeared at the base of the scaffold. Still in her suit but added a pair of shorts. Still a nice view into her cleavage from up here!

By the time we had everything on the cart and rolled it out to my car, and loaded, most of the crowd had vanished so we didn't have a long slow drive out of the lot. Something we'd learned from the football games. Take your time packing and loading. It was less stressful than inching forward in traffic trying to get out of the stadium.

We had no more gotten out on the street and Stephanie pulled her jacket off and then grabbed a halter top from her bag and slips it over her head. Then she shrugs her suit straps off her shoulders and pulls the suit down around her waist leaving her tits barely covered by the halter just hanging from her neck.

The next part almost made me wreck my car. She put her hands under her halter and gave her tits a good massage and squeeze, pulling and tugging them all over the place. I was getting quite the side view of bare tits, and I thought I even saw a bit of nipple.

"MAN I'm glad to be out of that thing. I really should have gotten a new one this year. I forgot how much of a weggie they give you when they get too small!"

Of course this was being said as she leaned forward to tie the halter behind her, and I KNOW I got a nice nipple flash when she did that. And again when she leaned forward to slip her shorts down, and again when she slid her skirt over her feet and then braced between the back of the seat and floorboard, arching herself up to pull it up. Then her thinly covered mound was on display again and her pussy was trying to eat the crotch out of her suit!

I don't know if it was a blessing or a curse that I had to deal with traffic pulling into Denny's when she pulled her suit out from under her skirt and slid her thong on... Man oh MANNN! I was so hard I couldn't even blink.

acup
acup
1,119 Followers