Geena's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like to suck cock?" He asked.

This was getting to be a little roller coaster of emotions for me and suddenly I realized I was back to being his toy.

"Yes Master, I like to suck cock"

"Then beg me to let you do it"

"Please Master, let me suck you cock," I pleaded.

This continued for a few moments while he climbed up on the bed and straddled my body. As he lowered his cock toward my mouth I had to arch my neck up to meet him. He grabbed my head and forced himself inside my mouth.

He didn't last long at all and squirted cum inside my mouth and on my face. I didn't care for the taste and never like to swallow, but I knew it was expected. He groaned as I sucked the remaining cum of his penis and then he pulled away.

He untied my right hand, then grabbed a drink and sat back down on the chair.

"It's your turn to cum," He announced moving his chair to the end of the bed.

I waited a moment before I realized he expected me to masturbate for him. This I had never done in front of a guy before and I was a little uncomfortable with him just sitting their leering at my pussy. None the less I complied as best I could using my free hand. I started out slow and a little inhibited, but slowly got into it. I surprised my self by reaching orgasm in this somewhat awkward position.

When I was finished I just laid there on the bed oblivious to the fact that Carl was still there watching in fascination. When he untied me we had sex again, but this time he pushed by legs up toward my face and entered me with powerful thrusts until he came. I didn't climax that second time, but it was still enjoyable.

When he was finished he lay on top of me and whispered in my ear: "This is just the beginning of our weekend"

Carl and I finally got out to the slopes by mid afternoon. He was able to change gears a lot faster than I was. As we headed back to the truck to pick up our ski gear he was very jovial as he walked ahead in a quick pace. I wondered what was going through his mind, but there was no clue in his demeanor. I lowered myself to do whatever he had wanted, now I wondered if it had changed his feelings for me.

The snow was still falling, but the temperature had dropped considerably, so that it was a more granular snow. The tiny, almost pellet like flakes made a slight noise as they bounced off my suit. Carl didn't seem to notice. I had nothing on underneath my suit, but for the moment at least it didn't matter: I was not cold, at least not yet.

We skied for a couple of hours, but quickly lost daylight. I thought it just as well, since I was beginning to get cold. Back at the clubhouse I thawed out, while Carl disappeared. This was not that unusual- Carl is a very outgoing person, with lots of friends. No doubt he met someone and had struck up a conversation.

After some time of sitting quietly alone, Carl returned and confirmed my suspicions. He had met up with a fellow cadet, Steve, and made plans for the three us to eat dinner together. This was never meant to be a romantic weekend, but I was none the less disappointed. I put on a happy face though and headed back to the room with Carl to get ready to go out.

"Put away this gear and I'll meet you in the room," Carl instructed. He didn't wait for a response, but turned and went back in the direction he came from- back with Steve for another drink no doubt.

I managed the skis and made my way back to our room. Once inside, I decided to tidy up the place, as we had left it a mess from our escapades earlier in the day. I looked more closely at the meager inventory of clothes Carl had packed for me and tried to find something I could wear tonight. 'No panties, no bras, great,' I thought. I laid out the pair of jeans a button down shirt, and a pair of white socks, and stripped off my suit.

I peeked out the curtain- no sign of Carl. I decided to go ahead and take a warm shower. My butt was still red I noticed, but not too bad. I took a long look at my now shaven pussy. This was such a strange site: I looked like a little girl and smiled at myself. I enjoyed a hot steamy shower and thought maybe this weekend will pretty nice after all.

I was dressed and ready by the time Carl returned- alone thankfully. I had no make-up, no jewelry, no hairdryer, but he thought I looked great. I appreciated the compliment.

"Steve won't be having dinner with us, but we'll meet him at the club," Carl declared.

"That's fine." I said, but thought it better than fine. I liked Scott enough, but didn't always like Carl when he was with Scott. A quiet dinner together would be fine and with a few drinks I could tolerate the boys being boys.

Dinner was as enjoyable as I had hoped. The designated driver, I chose not to drink, but Carl had a couple Molsons. He was complimentary on my behavior so far and expressed hope that I would continue to please him. I assured him that I intended to do my best and he seemed happy to hear that.

We left the restaurant and headed down to the club. I was a little underdressed, but relaxed once we started dancing. I love to dance and though Carl is not the best, he at least makes an effort. We enjoyed a few dances before Steve showed up. Carl seemed relieved and asked Steve to 'take me for spin'.

I knew Carl wanted a break and probably another beer, so I didn't mind. Steve was actually a much better dancer and it was always fun. The third dance was slow and I looked around hoping Carl would have made it back.

"You want to go find Carl?" Steve asked, apparently sensing my reluctance.

"No, Steve, that's OK, he may be gone for a while." I didn't mind dancing with Steve, but I just knew Carl preferred slow dancing.

"Carl told me about your little arrangement this weekend," Steve informed me soon after we began.

If it had been a little lighter, I am sure he would have seen the embarrassment on my face. I wondered just how much he had told him, and why in the world would he do that.

"It's OK," Steve broke the silence, "I think it's pretty cool, and don't worry about it."

I didn't say anything, but I felt much violated. What I did, I did for Carl, and I was uncomfortable with Steve knowing this. Finally I just stopped.

"I have to go to the ladies room." I didn't wait for a response, but just walked away.

After several minutes of contemplation, I returned to find Carl and Steve together. I figured Steve would excuse himself so Carl and I could talk, but that didn't happen. Instead, Carl just handed me a drink.

"I'm not thirsty," I said defiantly.

"I didn't ask if you were thirsty, Geena, now take it".

My scowl receded as I recalled my promise to him.

"I think you owe Steve an apology for walking away from him like that," He continued.

I turned to Steve who looked a little embarrassed himself. "I'm sorry Steve"

Steve smile, and looked slightly away. "Its OK, now let's just sit down and enjoy our drinks."

We stayed for a while longer and I danced with both guys a few more times before we decided to head back. Carl invited Steve back to our room for a drink and the cloud that had lifted earlier was beginning to come back.

Carl and I drove alone and Steve followed behind in his car. I wanted so much to ask Carl where this was heading, but reconsidered. I didn't want to anger him and besides, he had only invited Steve back for a drink. I didn't want to assume anything but I also didn't want Carl to make a spectacle of me in front of Steve. Surely he wouldn't do that.

'Maybe he wanted more than that,' I thought. That would be silly though. Carl had a jealous streak and surely he would never permit something like what was going through my mind. I wondered how exciting that would be though. Still, despite the sexual relationship Carl and I enjoyed my sexual experiences were limited to very few guys and I was not ready for anything as wild as this.

All these thoughts were going through my mind that I almost missed the turn off to our resort. I looked back as I turned and saw that Steve had dropped back a bit anticipating the turn. "Great, I'm supposed to the designated driver," I thought.

We parked the cars and ambled up to the room. Once inside, the bright lights gave me a closer look at these two guys and I realized that I should decide right now how far I would let anything go. In the darkness of the club it had not seemed so real.

"Geena, make us some drinks," Carl broke the awkward silence.

"Yes Master," I replied, in a light hearted tone that would meet Carl's requirements without sounding as embarrassing as it might otherwise. I mixed three drinks and handed one each to Carl and Steve before grabbing my own.

Carl turned on the radio and tuned in the best station he could find up here. There was only one chair and Steve jumped into it before I had the chance. Carl flopped on the bed, and I did not want to join him, so I began to move to the sound of the song playing on the radio.

In retrospect this was not a good idea. I was losing myself in the music, but the boys just sat back and enjoyed the show. They kind of egged me on a bit and I guess I was flattered somewhat.

When the music slowed down, Carl got up and danced with me. He was a little grabby and maybe a little drunk so when Steve asked to cut in, I didn't really mind. Steve behaved himself to my relief and we finished the song.

Next song Carl took over again and began to dance, this time kissing me, first on the lips and then moving down my neck. I loved that. I looked over at Steve who was just watching at the moment.

Carl reached down and unbuttoned the second button on my blouse.

"What are you doing," I whispered,

"Whatever I want," He replied, and unbuttoned another button.

Carl motioned for Steve to cut in and Steve stood up and approached. As Carl moved away and held out my hand, I saw Steve glance down at my exposed cleavage. This time Steve held me a lot closer and moved his cheek up to mine. I looked over at Carl and he simply nodded his approval.

I was a little relieved when the song ended and we all took our seats. Steve again took the chair and I joined Carl at the end of the bed. I reached to my blouse to re-button it, but Carl brushed my hand away.

"I'll have another drink," Carl said matter of factly, "How about you, Steve?"

Steve nodded. I grabbed Carl's glass and stood up to get Steve's before heading over to make more drinks.

By the time the next song came on, Carl didn't wait for me to acknowledge, but grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the bed to dance. Again he took the opportunity to caress me and nibble on my ear a bit.

"Relax and go with it" he whispered. As the song continued he pulled my shirt out of my jeans so that it was no longer tucked in. Not the smoothest, most discrete move, though he continued to dance as though no one had noticed. He then unbuttoned my remaining buttons.

"Are you sure about this," I whispered.

"Yes" was all he replied.

He again passed me off to Steve who got an eyeful in return. Steve was bolder and began to kiss the side of my face. I looked over at Carl to give him the opportunity to stop this, but he just nodded his approval. I turned back to Steve who took the opportunity to kiss me on the lips.

Steve was a good kisser and I felt guilt as I responded to him. I still could have stopped right then and wasn't sure I wanted to continue. Steve had his hands under the back of my shirt and was caressing my back. Then moved around to my sides and gently rubbed his hands along the sides of my breasts.

Carl cut in and at first I thought he was angry, especially when Steve walked away. Instead Carl slipped my blouse all the way off and began sliding his hands along my back while passionately kissing me. I heard the bathroom door close and assumed that is where Steve had gone.

"Carl, I don't think this should go any further, I am not comfortable with this," I pleaded softly.

"Geena, you will do this because that is my demand of you."

"Carl, what exactly are you asking me to do," I continued.

"Don't ask any more questions, Geena."

I realized the music had stopped and Steve had now returned to his chair. I didn't want Carl to move away and expose me fully to Steve, but no sooner had that thought entered my mind when Carl broke our embrace and turned me to face his friend.

"I have to hit the can myself," Carl announced on his way to the bathroom. I stood ion front of Steve and realized for the first time that he had taken his shirt off as well. I grabbed my drink and just stood there.

"You're a beautiful girl," Steve offered.

"Thank-you," I replied.

Steve stood up and grabbed both my hands and looked into my eyes before kissing me again. Still looking me in the eye, he released his right hand from mine and cupped my breast. He then bent over and sucked on my nipple. I just closed my eyes, until I heard the bathroom door open and felt a sudden pang of guilt.

Steve stood back, his left hand still clasped with mine and looked for a visual acceptance from his friend. Carl no longer had shirt or shoes on.

"I was telling Steve what a good girl you were today, all about our activities" Carl informed me, "I bet he would like to see your newly shaven pussy."

I took the hint and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them over my hips to let them drop to the floor. One leg at a time I pulled them off and stood in display. My emotions were incredibly strong as I stood naked displaying what I thought would be private. Carl walked behind me and put the pillows against the bed board and motioned for me to get on the bed.

"Show Steve how good you are at masturbation," Carl said to my surprise and humiliation.

I looked at Carl, then at Steve, both eager faces surveying my nudity. I sat back on the bed and shimmied backwards until my back was against the pillows. I Slide my feet toward my butt so my knees were up and spread my legs, exposing my most intimate parts. I continued to look directly at them and I reached down with my hand. They both stripped down, exposing their now hard penises.

I felt less alone now, in my exposure, and marveled at the differences in these two otherwise similar guys. I alternated caresses between my pussy and my boobs, wondering if I would feel Steve's penis inside me. I wasn't sure I wanted to, but there was a curiosity. He was longer, but much thinner than Carl and I wondered if he could take me anally. I know that is a silly thing to think of at this moment, but Neither Carl nor any other guy had been able to do that. Even though I worried about the pain associated with it, for some reason it held a curiosity for me.

I continued fantasizing for a while only vaguely aware of these two guys, now masturbating at the foot of the bed. My spell was broken, by a touch to my right knee. I looked up to see that Carl had climbed on to the bed and was now beginning to caress my inner thigh.

Steve soon joined him and I had two guys caressing and kissing me over my body. My inhibitions melted away and I escaped to the moment. My boyfriend moved up and started kissing my breasts and continued to my mouth, now caressing my breasts with his hands.

I felt the moist touch between my legs as I realized Steve had his arms wrapped around my thighs and was voraciously attacking my shaven pussy with is tongue.

It was on, and I lost track after a while of who was where and doing what. Although it was awkward at times the different "feel" of these two guys working me was wonderful. They both took me vaginally and orally and I am embarrassed to say I was a real slut that night. And, yes, I did have anal for the first time that night.

It went on for quite some time and we eventually fell asleep, until one of the guys would wake up horny and start in on me again. I lost the details of that night as things just seem to take their own course.

Is exciting as it was though, we did not repeat the experience. The drive home with Carl was actually pretty quiet and I felt like I had done something wrong. Further, I hated the awkwardness I felt whenever I ran into Steve again.

Carl and I continued for a while longer before we broke up. Our relationship was becoming more about fulfilling his sexual fantasies than about a loving Dom/sub relationship. And, I came to realize that although I liked him and appreciated all he exposed me to, I wanted something more. So, my search continued long after Carl.

12