Geez, Mother, Put Some Clothes On!

Story Info
A son walks in on his naked mother, and....
4.7k words
4.23
210.6k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Fucking Bart

The first time I fucked one of my sons it was purely by accident. While I admit I was in one of my "horny" periods, still, I never in a million years would have dreamed of fucking my son, yet that's exactly what happened.

I was between husbands, and horny. Due to a heavy workload trying to earn enough as a real estate agent to support my son and myself I had very little time for a social life, yet alone time for any kind of sex other than masturbating or fucking myself with one of my vibrators. The day of "the event," I was feeling a little lonely, and very horny. I'd just taken a long, relaxing shower during which I'd engage in a mini-masturbation session and an equally small, less than satisfying mini-orgasm. For me, when I masturbate I like to take my time, usually while watching or reading some good porn, and generally with a vibrator or dildo, so getting myself off during a shower was hardly what I'd call a legitimate orgasm. Instead it left me more horny than before I'd masturbated.

I guess that's why I allowed what happened to happen. I was leaning over at my dresser, selecting some panties to wear, and as usual when I'm in my bedroom I was naked. I always sleep naked, and in the privacy, or so I thought, of my own bedroom I never bother wearing a robe or anything else. So when my son Bart suddenly barged into the room I stood up, startled, and stark naked.

Bart saw me and instantly his face reddened. "Geez, Mother, put some clothes on!" he said, staring at my nude body. I must admit I'm also in very good shape for a 44 year old mother. In fact I've been told I'm a "MILF," the meaning of which I had to Google to figure out. At 5'2" tall and a fit 124 pounds I'm proud of my body, especially my still firm 36C tits and large, stiff nipples. So when my 19 year old son saw me standing there naked I suddenly felt a surge of sexual excitement I never dreamed possible for a mother to feel in the presence of her son. I'd momentarily forgotten he was home from college for Spring Break, I was super horny, and I was finding it exciting to let Bart see me naked.

"I didn't hear you knock, Bart," I said, rising up proudly in front of him, my tits and furry cunt immodestly on display for him.

"Well I didn't knock, but geez, Mother...."

"Geez what, Bart? This is my bedroom. I'm entitled to be naked in my own bedroom, don't you think?" I asked, moving ever so cautiously closer to him. I felt my nipples stiffening in his presence, and when I stared down at his young cock I noticed how much he'd developed since his "toddler" days. He had a nice package, and when he saw me staring at it, his cock seemed to jump a little.

"Well? I asked you a question, Bart. Don't you think I should be able to be naked, or to walk around naked like this in the privacy of my own bedroom without expecting my son to barge in on me?" Still he hadn't moved, so I took another step closer to him, staring openly at his cock now, excited to see it appeared to be growing harder.

Bart wasn't wearing a shirt, and only had on a pair of old cotton Jersey shorts, so thin I could see the outline of his cock under them. At 19 years old he had a hard, chiseled body. Bart is an excellent athlete, and he was already several inches taller than me, so when I looked down at his cock he knew where I was staring.

"Mother...." he began, quietly.

"What, Bart? Do you think I still have a good body, baby? Do you think I could be one of your MILF's? Does my naked body turn you on?" I asked, knowing these were not questions any decent mother would ask her own son. Yet I'm no decent mother. I love sex, and haven't ever tried to hide that from my family. I don't know if Bart had any idea I'd had a couple of threesomes or not, but I know he's seen my vibrators before, and he knows I wear sexy clothes and that I've gone out with some of my clients following large commission sales. Once he asked if I'd ever had sex with any of them, and I just said, "Mother has to do what I have to do to support us, Bart, but that's not really any of your business." So I imagine he suspects I've fucked some of them, which I have, and I'm not ashamed of it. Consenting adults, and all that... you know?

I also know Bart has seen my sexy lace panties in the laundry, or folded on our countertops after coming out of the dryer, so he knows the kind of underwear I prefer. Still, when I began asking Bart what he thought of my body I could see it embarrassed him. Judging from how his cock was growing, however, it was also obvious my questions, and my naked body, were exciting him as well.

"Well? Answer me, Bart. Look at me. Do think I'm still sexy?" I probed, walking closer to my son, staring into his eyes. Then, when I knew he was watching, I deliberately let my gaze move to his cock again, staring at it openly as it began to grow.

"Jesus, Mother. What the fuck are you doing?" he asked.

"What do you think I'm doing, Bart? I'm just standing here, letting you see me. And from the way your cock is growing, I think you like what you see," I said, as I squeezed my breasts, then tweaked both nipples. "I'm told I have great tits, Bart. What do you think? So tell me. I'm waiting for answers to my questions," I smiled. "Perhaps you didn't hear me since you were concentrating so hard on your old mother's naked body. So I'll ask you again. I asked you if it turns you on to see me naked like this. I don't shave my pussy, Bart, because I think hair on a pussy is sexier. What do you think?" I said, spreading my legs, looking down at my cunt. Reaching down I spread my pussy lips open. "I'm horny, Bart. VERY horny. Look at it, Bart. See how wet my cunt is? I masturbated in the shower, and came a little, but it didn't help. I need a cock, Bart. And from the looks of yours you just might be the answer to my horniness. Look, baby. Look at how your cock is growing," I said, moving directly in front of my son now, his face beet red, sweat on his lips, his cock rock hard now, the outline of which was clearly visible.

"Mother...." he wheezed, staring openly at my tits and cunt.

"Well?" I asked. "You STILL haven't answered my questions. Do you think Mother still looks good, Bart? Do you like my naked tits, and my hairy, wet cunt?"

"Yes!" he hissed, his cock so hard now it was starting to make a tent in his shorts.

"I know this isn't something a mother should ever do, baby. But I'm so fucking horny, and I never have time to date any more. I need you to help me, Bart. I... I need this," I said, wrapping my hands around his hard cock. "And I need it in my mouth... and in my cunt. I want you to fuck me, Bart. Just forget I'm your mother and think of me as a horny, dirty old Cougar who wants to fuck you. Can you do that for me, Bart? Can you forget I'm your mother and fuck me like the slut I am?" I asked, slowly sliding to the floor in front of my son.

"Oh God, Mom!" he moaned when I tugged at the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down over his cock, then over his knees and to the floor.

"It's beautiful!" I said, holding it. And then I put it in my mouth.

"Ohhh, Motherrrrrrr!" Bart groaned, holding my head in his hands. He was leaking pre-cum, and I ran my tongue over the tip, tasting it. It was sweet, oh so sweet, and I loved it.

Bart groaned, and I licked the crown of his cock with my tongue again, then ran my hands around his ass cheeks, pulling his cock into my mouth, sucking him, blowing him, knowing he was going to come in my mouth, and also knowing I could get him hard again in a couple of minutes. Ahh, youth. I love it.

While it had been a while since I'd fucked any guys as young as my son, I had fucked young guys before, like the 18 year old assistant pro at my golf club, and I knew my mouth and fingers and tongue could get Bart hard numerous times, so I looked up at him and said, "It's okay, baby. You can come in my mouth... the first time. I want you to. Then you're going to fuck me." And so he did it.

I resumed sucking him while gently fondling his balls until I felt them constrict.

"Oh God, Mother... I... I...."

"YES!" I mumbled, my mouth full. "DO IT!" I gasped, moving my mouth up and down on his cock, sucking him, feeling his hips moving as he fucked my mouth. And then I felt him erupt.

"UMMM!" I groaned.

"OHHH FUCKKKKKK!" Bart shrieked, his fingers entwined in my hair, pulling me into his spurting cock as gob after gob of hot cum began shooting into my mouth.

I let it collect there, relishing each new shot of jism as it gushed into my mouth, until finally I had to breath. I let some leak out around the corners of my mouth, then I slid my lips off his cock and with my son watching, opened my mouth to show him the cum still there. And then as he watched I slowly swallowed it.

"Jesussss!" he exhaled, and his cock twitched and another little spurt of cum dribbled out and onto my chin.

"I love sucking cocks, Bart. And swallowing cum. I love it! Your mother is a cocksucking slut, and from now on I'm going to suck your cock every chance I get. But that's for later. Right now I want you to fuck me," I said, leading my son onto my bed with me.

I lay on my back, and said, "Look at me, Bart. Watch me masturbating. See how wet and furry my cunt is, baby? Look inside it. See the slippery pink wetness? I'm horny, Bart. I loved sucking you, but now you have to take care of me. Fuck me, Bart. Put your cock inside my wet cunt and FUCK ME!" I begged, masturbating for him, as he did the same with his cock. I was rubbing my clit, excited to hear the squishing noises my fingers were making.

Bart looked dazed, but his cock responded. It had never really gotten very soft, and now it was hardening again, just as I knew it would as he crawled between my legs on my bed.

"Do it, Bart. Put your cock in your mother's cunt and fuck me.... Do it... be my MOTHER FUCKER!" I said, my hands around my son's hard waist now, pulling him closer to me as I raised my legs high in the air for him.

"Oh God, Mom, this... this is sooo nasty!" he grinned. And then he fucked me.

"Yes, baby! Oh God, yes! Fuck me! Oh Bart... baby... your... your cock is inside your mother's cunt! You're fucking me, baby. Do it! Fuck me and come inside me and use me any way you want. Anything, Bart... do anything you want to me. Make me your fucking incest slut, my beautiful motherfucking son!" I screamed, as an incredible orgasm blasted into me like waves of heat from a hot oven, rocking me with its intensity.

"Oh God, Mother! I... I'm going to comeeeee already!" Bart gasped, pumping his cock into me, hard, pushing it as far as up inside me as it would go, holding it there for an eternity, neither of us breathing.

And then I felt it. I screamed with pleasure, begging him to come inside my pussy, my body twitching and jerking as his cock pounded into my cunt.

"Oh FUCK!!!" he wailed, as spurt after spurt of hot cum began to fill my pussy.

"Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, pumping my body up into his, feeling his cock exploding deep inside my pussy, my legs wrapped around his waist, trapping his cock inside me, my hands clawing at his back, slapping him, digging into him as the waves of his hot cum lava continued to flow into me, deep inside me, creating one orgasm after another repeatedly slamming into me, my body jerking, twitching, jumping on the mattress as my son continued to pump sperm into my fucking slut cunt hole.

Finally, blissfully, the waves of pleasure began to ever so slowly subside. My pussy stopped quivering, and my clit began to stop throbbing. And I smiled. OH my GOD, how great was THIS! My SON had just fucked me, and came in me, and in my mouth, and he lived here, in my house. It was going to be like having my own private young cock available to fuck me whenever I wanted, and oh my God how I was going to want this hunky hot son of mine.

Chapter 2. Fucking Bart and Friends

The next day, a Saturday, I awoke with my pussy a little sore. Over night and a lot of goopy cum had drooled out of it and my thighs were sticky. I was alone in my bed, but knew I'd been fucked again during the night. I grinned, then stretched and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. God the hot water felt good. I stood there and let it run down over my breasts, my ass, my pussy, and couldn't stop grinning. I had sucked my son's cock, he'd come in my mouth, and he'd FUCKED me, TWICE. And today it would happen again. Probably more than once. And I loved it!

I pulled on a thin robe, loosely tied it at my waist, looked in on my son, and found him sleeping soundly, so I went downstairs to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. Then I reflected on what had happened... Bart coming into my room, seeing me naked... me seducing him... sucking his cock... swallowing his cum... then FUCKING him. And then some time during the middle of the night he had fucked me yet again. God how I loved it.

When the coffee was ready I poured a cup and went to the front porch to get the paper just as two of Bart's college buddies were coming up the walk from their car in the driveway.

"Hi Mrs. Karras," Billy Jenkins grinned, as I bent down to pick up the paper, my robe falling open. I knew Billy, but didn't know the other boy. Then when I realized they could see my naked tits and pussy, a sudden wave of excitement gushed into me, so I purposely took my time closing the robe.

"Oh hello, Billy," I said. "What brings you guys here so early in the morning on a Saturday?"

"We're supposed to pick up Bart to go with us to the mall. I gotta get some new jeans."

"Well Bart isn't up yet, but you guys can come in and I'll wake him up," I said. "Who's your friend?" I asked, grinning at the boys.

"Oh, this is Tom Smith," Billy said, grinning, staring at my tits under the thin robe. I felt my nipples stiffen, and suddenly felt horny again. What did their cocks look like, I wondered. How big were they? How would their cum taste?

Finally I realized I was growing out of control. "Stop it!" I said to myself.

"What, Mrs. Karras?" Billy asked.

"Nothing, Billy," I said, opening the door. I realized I probably shouldn't still be calling him Billy now that he was grown up, but that's the only name I'd ever known him by, and I think he was okay with it. The boys followed me into the kitchen, and I asked them if he wanted a cup of coffee.

"Ah, sure, I guess," Billy said, as they sat down at the table. I took two cups out of the cupboard, and set one on the Keurig and put a K-cup in the Keurig, and started the brewing process. As I moved I felt the sash on my robe loosening. I knew I should tighten it, but instead a surge of heat slammed into me, and I didn't. Instead I only partially closed it and when the first cup of coffee was ready I took the cup and turned, setting it in front of Billy. As I did my robe fell completely open.

"Oh my!" I exclaimed, slowly closing my robe. "I haven't had my shower yet today, so I apologize for how I smell," I smiled, knowing they could both smell my rank, recently fucked pussy. Then I turned and discarded the first K-cup, inserted a fresh one, and began brewing it as my robe fell open again. This time I didn't even attempt to close it as I walked to the refrigerator.

"Cream and sugar?" I asked, smirking as the guys openly stared at my tits, then down to my pussy. I rarely trim it, and my black thatch of cunt hair is so thick it can sometimes be seen through my white bathing suit, something I find incredibly sexy, don't you? To see a woman's pussy hair under a bathing suit, or better yet, sticking out around the edges for most men I know is extremely arousing. But I digress.

"I... uh... I'll take some... ah... cream... I guess," the Smith boy stammered, and I couldn't help stealing a glance at his pants where I was pleased to see a lump growing larger.

"Billy? Would you like some, too?" I grinned, teasing the boy.

"Okay," he said.

I opened the refrigerator and took out the cream. Then I bent over the table, my robe open. I poured the cream slowly, reveling in their gawky expressions, first on Tommy's face, then on Billy's. And then Bart came downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey dudes, what's shakin?" Bart said. "I heard you talking down here."

"We're going to the mall, remember?" Billy said.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot. But I think I'm gonna stick around here. Mom has some chores for me to do today, right, Mom?" Bart grinned, staring at my open robe.

"Yes, but maybe your friends would like to stick around and help us...or maybe they could watch us...doing our chores?" I smirked, moving with my back to one of the counters. I placed my hands on the countertops, my nipples rock hard as I slowly spread my legs a little, enough for the robe to fall to my sides, completely open now as I shamelessly displayed my naked body to these hot young men. My nipples were rock hard, and my cunt was wet. I was sweating now, and I knew all of us could smell my excitement. I knew this was dangerous territory. Fucking ones own son was one thing. Fucking other mothers' sons was something else. I'd known Billy's mother for years, and while she's not what I'd call conservative I wasn't sure she was as sexual as I am, and the other mother, the Smith's boy's mother, I'd never even met. Yet I also recognized the growing hunger in my cunt again, and realized I was powerless to stop it once it began heating up. I was already so hot I wanted to suck all three of these boys and let them all fuck me and use me any way they wished, and my hunger meter was growing by the second.

"I imagine they would love to help us, Mom," Bart said. "Would you like them to help us, Mom?"

"Would that be okay with you, Bart?" I asked, reaching down to touch my naked pussy.

"Bill, Tom... can you guys keep a secret?"

"Yeah, sure, Bart!" Billy said, knowing Bart would beat the shit out of him if he didn't.

"What about you, Tom?" Bart asked. "If we let you in on the best thing that will ever happen to you in your fucking LIFE, can you keep it quiet and not tell anyone?"

"Sure!" Tom asked.

"Here's the deal. We're going to give you the most fun you've ever had... ever... or probably ever WILL have, right here, today. But if you ever tell ANYONE about it I will kick the shit out of you big time and I mean it. Understand? So do you want in or not?"

"Yeah!" Tom grinned, watching me touching myself.

"Good. Okay, Mom?" Bart asked.

"If you don't mind sharing," I said.

"Then come on, you guys. Let's go upstairs and fuck my mother!" Bart said, walking over to me, kissing me, his hands all over my breasts as the stunned young men looked on. And then we went upstairs for what was to become the first of many gang-bangs I would host over the next few months.

In my bedroom I crawled onto the bed, my legs spread, watching as Bart directed the action. When the guys were all naked and hard he told me to get on my knees with my ass up in the air.

"Spread your legs further apart, Mom," he said. "Yeah. Like that. Now... spread your ass cheeks. I'm going to fuck you in your ass."

"Oh God," I moaned, as Bart opened the drawer in my nightstand and took out one of my bottles of lube. As I began rubbing my cunt again, I felt Bart pouring oil down my ass crack, his fingers massaging it into my butt... and then inside my asshole.

"Billy, get in front of her and feed her your cock. Tommy, move on the other side of her and jerk off on her face. She loves cum!"

"She won't care?" Tom asked, eager, but nervous.

"Naw, dude. Just do it. She's a fucking skank slut, right, Mom? She sucked me off yesterday, and then I fucked her and she loved it. Last night I even snuck in and fucked her during the night and she didn't even know I had my cock in her pussy she was so wiped out after we fucked earlier. And she loves sex. She'll suck and fuck anything with a cock, right, Mom?"

12