Gemini Rising Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom's big, soft melons feel so good. You like watching me play with them, don't you?"

Leda continued moving as if in a trance and her left arm bent at the elbow so she could reach her right tit, while her right hand stayed in her crotch.

"You like seeing the tit flesh squeeze between my fingers as I tighten my grip. Squeeze your pussy lips the same way."

Oh, God, she needed to get to her cunt! Leda's fingers parted her pubes until she was able to catch her fleshy labia in a scissors grip between her index and middle fingers. The heel of her hand continued pressing against the throbbing clit underneath.

"I love playing with Mom's tits," her son growled. "And she loves it too. Is that wrong of her? Wrong to let her son play with her tits; to manhandle and abuse them?"

Some part of Leda's brain was still able to process these words in the way a proper mother should; as outrageous and sinful and yes, just plain wrong! So why was her pussy getting so wet as she pulled the lips away from her body?

"So wrong," her daughter agreed.

"Is it wrong that getting her tits tortured makes her pussy wet?"

"So wrong," Phoebe repeated.

How did they know? Hazily, her rational mind wondered if the kids had hidden a camera in her bedroom. They at least must have been watching her and Jack's homemade videos. Watching them together!? She almost moaned out loud when an image of her teenaged twins watching their parents' extra special movies together popped into Leda's head. In the image, Phoebe and Connie were naked, sitting next to each other, each with a hand in the other's crotch. They were propped up against a bed's headboard, watching a TV screen across from the foot of the bed. It was Leda's own bed.

"Tell me how wet, Phoebe. Stick your finger in Mommy's cunt and tell me how wet she is."

"Stick your finger in Mommy's cunt?" In my cunt! Leda ran a fingertip up and down her pussy lips, separating them a bit more with each circuit. She rotated on her left shoulder until her back was resting against the hallway wall next to the door. Her eyes were closed and her head was arched back, mouth open. The short robe hung open and her left hand teased at a nipple, while her right worked her honeypot open and dipped inside.

After some time, her son asked her again, "How wet?" Leda gasped lightly when she realized she was thinking of Conrad as speaking directly to her, when he was actually speaking to his sister. Speaking and spanking (and fucking?) his own sister.

"How wet is Mommy's pussy?" the boy growled, in almost exactly the same way as his father used to.

Leda had already buried her index finger deep inside her slightly gaping love hole. Now she added her middle finger.

So wet, she mouthed. Then almost came when she realized Phoebe had said the exact same thing at the same time.

"So fucking wet!" her beautiful daughter repeated.

"She's that wet from letting her son suck her tits?" said the boy.

"Yes," answered the girl. "From letting her own son squeeze and suck and torture her big titties."

Leda's thighs trembled as she fought to keep herself up against the wall while she squeezed her tits harder and shoved her fingers deeper.

"Or is it from letting her own daughter finger-fuck her hot cunt?!" Conrad questioned in a deep, dirty voice.

Phoebe moaned loudly. "Yes. Spreading her legs to take her daughter's fingers deep inside her is making her pussy pour."

"Her honey is pouring from her?" her brother asked plaintively.

"Absolutely gushing," his sister confirmed.

"How does it taste? How does Mommy's pussy taste?" he demanded.

Leda heard slurping noises. Then, "So good. So hot, so sweet, so nasty."

"Let me taste it," he ordered. "Finger fuck our mother and feed me the honey from the pussy that gave birth to us."

Oh, God, Leda thought. If there could have been any doubt about what was happening here, it had been blown away. Incest. Incest with me. Sex with the hole that birthed them and the breasts that nursed them. The overloaded MILF shoved three fingers roughly into her snatch and jammed them back and forth several times before yanking them out and shoving them into her eager mouth.

Mother and son sucked hungrily on the pussy-saturated digits they'd been offered. Tongues ran between fingers, searching for every drop of nectar. Fingers were taken deeper, entering into throats before finally being released to allow desperate gasps for breath.

Then Conrad's lips were on his sister's again, the taste of her pussy on both their tongues as they wrestled between their mouths. Both of them were lost in the depravity of feeling each other's body and imagining their mother between them. Their dark, sensuous mother -- Leda.

## End Part Three ##

12