Gemma

Story Info
A very particular man gives some punishment.
7.7k words
3.47
18.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers

He walked through the door of his flat and placed his briefcase in its usual spot. His coat was carefully removed and placed on its hanger, replaced in the hall closet.

Anthony was a particular man, he didn't like his name shortened and everything had to be just so. He walked into his minimalistic living room and looked around, giving everything a cursory glance. Satisfied, he walked over to the drinks cabinet and poured himself a large whisky. Standing, he looked at the painting on the wall and closed his eyes as he took a drink. He savoured the taste as it flowed smoothly over his tongue a deep sigh leaving him as he swallowed it. It had been a long day, his job as a head-hunter paid exceedingly well but he paid the price in stress and long hours. He shook himself mentally and turned around slowly.

She was sitting in the middle of the floor on the deep pile rug. On her knees, her head bent. Naked, her nipples stood proud in the coolness of the atmosphere and the wide leather collar at her throat was stark against her pale skin, plain black leather with a single D ring at the throat, a wide silver buckle at the back fastening it. Her hands crossed on her knees, she sat, in total silence, waiting.

"Good evening Gemma," Anthony's voice was loud in the large room. He stood and took in her wide hips and small waist as he waited for an answer.

"Good evening Sir," Gemma replied, her voice slightly hoarse from lack of use, dry with anticipation.

"Are you well?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, quite well thank you Sir." Gemma replied quietly.

Gemma continued to sit quietly as Anthony walked towards her, his suit crisp, his shirt and tie still knotted at his throat, he felt a familiar stirring as he looked down at her but pushed it to the back of his mind. Too soon, he thought.

He stood directly in front of her, looking down at the top of her head, his feet together, the lead crystal glass in his hand. Slowly taking a drink, he licked his lips.

"You may go and run me a bath," he said. Not sternly but a definate order.

"Yes Sir," she said softly and rose to her feet quietly and fluidly, her eyes still down at the floor as she turned towards the bathroom.

"And leave the door open," he added as an afterthought, watching as her hips swayed, her round bottom sashaying, her back straight and her head high.

"Yes Sir," she answered clearly as she walked away.

Gemma opened the door and entered the spacious bathroom, the large bath stood on its own in the middle of the floor, roll topped with claw feet. She walked over to it and bent over the taps, pulling the lever to close the waste pipe. Turning the taps on, she adjusted them to the right temperature and flow. From his viewpoint Anthony could watch everything she did. His eyes followed the curves of her body, watching as she bent fluidly to turn on the taps.

He turned and looked out of the window, as he turned back he noticed that she was not in sight. Shrugging he turned back to the window and watched the world go by. Behind him he heard a toilet flush. Slowly he turned, put down his drink and walked to the bathroom. Gemma was washing her hands. She looked up at him and realisation dawned on her face. She blushed deep red.

"I...I...I'm sorry," she stammered. "I didn't think...."

"No you didn't did you?" Anthony cut her off midsentence with his reply. "Continue what you are doing and we shall deal with this later." He watched as she nodded mutely then, turned and walked out of the bathroom.

Anthony went through to the bedroom and waited. Moments later Gemma walked through the door and up to him. She helped him remove his jacket, undo his tie, unbuttoned his shirt. Slowly and carefully she worked her way down his body, removing his clothes until he stood naked in front of her, not a word being spoken between them. She stood back and let him pass to the bathroom, Gemma following and as she moved to turn the taps off, Anthony stood in front of the toilet, a thick golden stream leaving him to hit the water with a deep satisfying noise. Gemma moaned inaudibly as she listened, her breathing slightly quickened by the thought of Him urinating. He flushed the toilet and turned, Gemma immediately noticed the small drip left at the end of his cock, she bit back the urge to fall to her knees and clean him, he had not ordered it and, until he did, if he did, she was to stay where she was.

He walked towards her and looked her in the eye. Raising one eyebrow at her, he turned and lifted one foot, passing it over the rim of the bath. He trusted that she would have got the temperature correct and without missing a heartbeat put his foot into the water. Putting his hands on either side of the bath he lifted his other foot and put it in the water to join the other one. Slowly he sank into the water, letting the heat soak into his skin until he finally sat down and then lay back, his eyes closing as he surrendered himself to the hot water. Gemmas heart skipped as she watched Him lying quietly, his chest rising and falling peacefully. He opened one eye.

"You may assist," he said and watched as Gemma turned to get the necessary things to wash Him with.

Turning back to Him, she bent and dipped the jug into the water, he watched as her breasts swung just above the water, the curves of steam curling around them, kissing and caressing, blown away as she stood and moved down slightly to lift the jug above his head and pour the water slowly, using her free hand to make sure the water saturated it. Jug emptied, she bent at the knees to place it on the floor, standing again, this time with a bottle of shampoo in her hand. Opening the bottle she poured some into her hand and smeared it onto His head, rubbing it in she flexed her fingers and pushed the tips of them into His scalp, massaging as she built up a lather, working into the back of his head, the nape of his neck, feeling the tension ease slightly as she did. Rinsing her hands in the water she turned and picked up the jug from the floor, dipping it in the water, she stood behind Him and poured the contents over his head. Suds ran down his shoulders and into the bath water, Gemma then turned to the sink and filled the jug with fresh water, once again repeating the process of rinsing His hair, always taking care that there were no suds over His face, protecting the flow of water with her hand, using her fingers to make sure the soap was completely rinsed from His head. Satisfied that all the soap was gone, Gemma took the jug into the kitchen and placed it in the dishwasher, then returned to the bathroom to find Him lying in the bath still, his eyes shut, his hair stuck to his head, his chest hair floating with the rhythm of his breathing. She stood quietly and watched him, slightly breathless once more as she did, his physique was not Adonis like but he was fit for his age, well toned, slightly tanned, but to her, stunning.

He took a deep breath and turned his head, looking her up and down, taking in her appearance, her hair tied up on her head, her eyes still cast down at the floor. He stood up and turned towards her. She looked at Him and picked up the exfoliating glove she always used. Squeezing some soap onto it she rubbed it with her other hand to create the lather. Turning towards her He stood and watched as she moved over his body in circular movements, washing him, leaving a trail of suds in her wake. When he judged that she had finished his front, he turned around and she repeated the process on his back, starting at his shoulders and working down, over his back, his buttocks, his thighs to the water line. She then soaped his arms one by one and stopped. He sat down and lay back, the soap lifting the days dirt from his body to float on the top of the bath. Wordlessly he lifted his legs one by one and she soaped down each leg and washed his feet and his toes. He indicated his satisfaction by simply putting his legs back in the water. Closing his eyes once more, he let the heat suffuse his body. Gemma rinsed the glove and replaced it in its usual place to drain. She picked up a large black towel and stood at the side of the bath waiting. Anthony got up and out of the bath. Gemma wrapped the towel around his waist and he left the bathroom in the direction of the bedroom. Gemma put the lever down on the bath and the water drained out quickly. She rinsed the bath and dried her hands on the hand towel. Leaving the bathroom she followed Him into the bedroom.

Gemma stood by the door and awaited her orders. Anthony turned and looked at her. Turning back to continue with what he was doing he looked straight ahead.

"You may go and sit down," he said clearly. "For now." he added as a throwaway afterthought.

"Yes Sir." Gemma answered softly and turned around and made her way back into the living room to assume the position he found her in when he had arrived home.

Anthony took his time, anticipation building. He had not seen her for almost 2 weeks, work had not allowed it and he now had a need which was growing minute on minute. He did not normally struggle like this and part of him was disgusted with himself for giving in to it. He changed into a black shirt and trousers, he had decided at the last minute against pants. Zipping his fly and doing up his belt, he turned and made his way back to the living room. Standing at the door he looked at Gemma. Satisfied with her positioning he made his way to a second bedroom and opened the door. Walking into it he turned on the spotlights, the windows had been blocked in, the walls were dark. He walked to a cupboard and opened it. Perusing the contents he selected what he wanted and closed the doors once more, turning on his heel he walked out of the room, dimming the lights as he went. He closed the door behind him and walked over to Gemma.

"Raise your head." He growled.

Gemma raised her head and looked at Anthony.

He immediately raised his hand and brought it down across Gemma's face. Gemma winced but said nothing.

"I never told you to look at me, I told you to raise your head," he said sharply. "Now close your eyes."

Gemma raised her head high once more, this time with her eyes closed, her left cheek burning as she felt Anthony clip something to her collar.

"Now, we are going for a walk," he murmured. "You will crawl on all fours. On your hands and knees. Now."

Gemma rolled onto her hands and knees and waited, her eyes still closed, her head now bowed as Anthony bent down and passed the leash between Gemmas arms, down her stomach and between her thighs. He then stood and positioned it between her buttocks, standing silently to the side of her. Gemma shivered slightly at the coldness of the leather leash against her skin.

"Put your head up." The command left no room for argument. Gemma lifted her head and Anthony pulled her leash taut behind her. She whimpered slightly as the cold leather slipped between her pussy lips and nestled against her clit.

"Now, let's go for a walk around, I want to see that you have done all your tasks this afternoon." Anthony said, watching her, taking in her shape once more, ignoring the stirring, it was not yet time.

"You will keep your head up at all times, do you understand me?" He said.

Gemma nodded and started to crawl slowly around the room, her backside swinging as he kept the leash taut so that it rubbed against her clit as she crawled. She moaned gently and Anthony shushed her with a warning. She bit her lip and continued around the flat. First they did a circuit of the living room, Anthony checked the furnishings, ran his fingers over the surfaces, checking for dust, lifting his fingers and looking at them, never passing comment, simply pulling on the leash once more to signal that Gemma needed to move on again. Anthony lifted the rug to check that the dust had been swept from underneath it, then made Gemma run her hand underneath the couch and show it to him, to ensure it was clean.

"Kitchen." He said and Gemma changed direction.

She crawled across the floor, her breasts swaying, her hips sashaying as she crawled into the kitchen.. Anthony held back slightly making sure that the leather lead was taught between her lips, rubbing on her cunt, grinding her clit. Unable to contain herself any longer she moaned deeply. Anthony stopped and watched her. Moving closer behind her, he raised his hand and brought it down swiftly. The slap resounded and echoed around the minimalistic kitchen.

"I do not want to hear you, is that understood?" He said sternly.

"Yes Sir." Gemma answered shakily, the imprint of his hand burning her skin.

Anthony stood for a few moments longer, watching Gemma shaking as she fought to keep herself under control. Satisfied, he pulled on the leash again.

"Move," he growled, fully aware of the effect that she was having on him, ignoring the growing hardness in his trousers. They moved around the kitchen slowly as he checked everything, making sure that everything was where he expected it to be, a wry smile on his face as he imagined the picture they presented. The buxom, naked girl on all fours and the pristine man walking her like a dog on a lead. They finished the circuit of the room and led he her out.

She waited at the door to be told where to go next. He indicated the bathroom and she moved towards it. As she crawled through the door her hand landed in a small puddle of water, obviously left by a foot print and Gemma closed her eyes and sighed, knowing he would find it, to be silent and to simply continue was impossible, the water would be spread by her hands, her knees and he would find it anyway. She stopped.

"What is it?" Anthony asked.

"There is water on the floor Sir" Gemma replied quietly.

"I see," he replied. "Well you know what you have to do." he finished expectantly. Gemma nodded and crawled backwards slightly until her head was level with the pool of water. She bent her head to the floor and lowered her shoulders. Anthony held the leash taut as she did, knowing that it was pulling against her clit. He watched and listened as her tongue came out and she lapped at the pool on the floor. She continued to lap until all the water was gone and the floor was dry.

"Good, now, do not think that I have forgotten about your other mistake in here." Anthony said. "I think we can go to your room next." Gemma turned around and crawled towards the room with the closed door. She stopped, her body shaking with built need, her orgasm so tangible she could taste it, almost touch it, caused by the strap between her legs, the constant rubbing on her clit tormenting her. Anthony saw immediately saw what was happening and barked at her.

"You will NOT cum, not until I tell you that you may."

Gemma shuddered but nodded her head, desperately fighting the need to cum, pushing it further and further to the back of her mind, trying to ignore the throbbing running through her body. She took a deep shuddering breath as she finally got herself under control.

Anthony turned the handle on the door and let it swing open. It was pitch black as he pulled on the leash to indicate to her to move into the room. As she entered, he turned the switch for the lights and slowly the lighting level came up revealing the contents of the room. It had taken Anthony almost a year to refit this room to his satisfaction but it had been worth it. The cupboards along one side of the room were all fitted with roll back fronts and he held the girls leash as he walked down the room and opened each door in turn to reveal an array of toys and instruments.

There were restraints, devices of punishment, toys and clothes filling each one from top to bottom. Leather, PVC, steel. Every material imaginable filled them and Gemma looked at it all with an intense yearning.

Turning, Anthony surveyed the room, deciding what to use today. A harness swing was suspended from the ceiling in one corner, next to it a barrel on a frame, each corner of the frame had wrist and ankle restraints, another large frame almost filled a different corner, each corner of the frame had wrist and ankle restraints, clearly designed to lift the occupant from the floor and suspend them spread eagled. Sitting next to that was a large cage. Hanging from the ceiling were various harnesses and fixed into the ceiling along with them were various hooks and large metal rings.

Anthony signalled for Gemma to move again and she crawled straight for the cage. He smiled to himself, she knew her place in this room then. He opened the cage and she crawled into it, sitting on her knees. It was not a very high cage and she sat bent over, her head pressing against the top of it. He threaded the leash through the wires of the cage and hooked it up to the top, making sure it was still tight. Closing the door he shot the bolt across and turned his back on her.

Anthony walked across the room and stood in front of an array of punishers. They varied from old fashioned rulers to paddles and floggers to cat o' nine tails. Crops of varying sizes and thicknesses, canes made from different materials, So many that the ones that did not hang were laid precisely in trays, cushioned on velvet and foam, each one with its own place, precise and neat. He selected a leather tawse, a cane, a large red paddle with holes drilled through and a flogger with metal tips. Satisfied, he turned back to look at Gemma.

Gemma immediately looked back at her knees, her head was positioned so that she could move it around slightly, just enough to raise it and watch him. She watched as he carefully selected what he wanted, there was nothing in the collection that was mechanical. Everything required hand held usage.

Anthony unclipped the leash and walked around the cage. Opening it, he let Gemma out and took her towards the barrel. He dropped the leash.

"Stand up and bend over." He ordered.

Gemma stood and bent forward over the barrel, Anthony took each of her wrists and ankles in turn and fastened them into the restraints. He then stood back, to make sure he was satisfied with her positioning, he then turned and picked up the cane.

"You will remain silent, any noise will bring further punishment." He stated.

Gemma nodded mutely and hung her head. She heard the swish of the cane as he flexed it. Gemma knew he was doing it to make sure that she heard it and she braced herself for what was coming.

"You were told to clean," he said. "You missed a number of things."

He took a deep breath and drew his hand back, swinging it he delivered the first stroke quickly. Gemma jumped and involuntarily let out a gasp, closing her eyes tightly.

"THAT added another one." He said to her as he delivered the second one, swiftly followed by a third.

"Those are for dust on the surfaces that you missed." He said. Watching as three stripes raised on the soft, pale pink cheeks of her backside. Parallel lines which almost glowed in their intensity.

"You did not put everything away in the kitchen," Anthony said. "That has earned you another two." He delivered them swiftly. Gemma flinched as the cane made contact and pulled against the restraints making them rattle. Anthony admired her backside, five straight lines across her bottom as she lay across the barrel contained, her body trembling from the shock of the pain.

He turned and put the cane down. Picking up the paddle he turned back to her.

"Now, the water on the floor in the bathroom," he said, "That is not acceptable and will be dealt with now."

He lifted his arm and Gemma heard the swish a split second before the paddle made contact with her backside. He gave four heavy smacks, two on each cheek, alternating them. Taking his time so that each one registered before he then laid the next one on top. Her chin against the barrel in an attempt to concentrate on that, rather than the explosion of pain with each blow which was alternating with the knowledge that she was getting wet. Her thigh's becoming damp. As the forth was delivered, she writhed in her prone position and gasped, making no noise, simply an expulsion of air. The main thought going through her mind became her throbbing clit and the aching need within her, centred between her legs.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers