Gemma's Precognition

Story Info
A mother lays nude.
908 words
3.9
148.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,279 Followers

Gemma was determined to indulge herself that afternoon. It was a beautiful day, the sun shining and not too hot, but sufficiently warm to lure Gemma to the summer house at the bottom of the garden.

No one was around and she wasn't expecting anyone, and so she stripped off her clothes and luxuriated for a while in the freedom she felt.

The warm air seemed to caress her, and proud of her excellent figure she ran her hands over her body and let them stroke her breasts which she had always thought her best feature.

She lay on the old divan and remembered the times when Jason had made love with her on it. "If only he was here now," she thought, and then her thoughts ran on, "If only someone was here, someone who would ease the insistent demands of my body, someone she could love me as had dear dead Jason," her husband and lover for nearly twenty years.

Insects buzzed, a blackbird sang in the peach tree and everything seemed to be in love...in love...all the world seemed to be lulling and crooning its song of love."

She heard a sound and made a move to cover herself, but then through the entrance to the summer house she saw Jason gliding across the lawn to her. But it couldn't be; Jason was dead, crushed under the wheels of a truck.

The figure drew nearer and she could see it was her son, Glen, so like his father, but as his father had looked twenty or more years ago; dear Glen, so loving, so caring, and despite his own grief at the death of his father, had been such a support when she had been overwhelmed by her own grief.

Yes, Glen loved her and she loved him.

Gemma wondered vaguely why Glen was home at this time, and she made no further attempt to cover her nakedness, let him see her as she was beneath the masking of the everyday world. He wanted to see her unmasked, she knew that.

Silently he stood beside the divan looking down at her, and then without a word he undressed, his det manhood exposed, hard, and lay beside her. She knew what must happen – wanted it to happen – but could make no move to respond to his closeness. Even as one of his hands closed over her breast, and as he gently caressed it and started to suck the nipple of her other breast, she could make no response.

His touch was like that of feather and she lay very still. Wasn't this what she wanted to happen – had wanted it to happen since soon after Jason's death? Then she had experienced pangs of guilt over her desire for Glen, but now no doubts assailed her.

It was strange. She knew she as on the divan and Glen was fondling her, but at the same time she seemed be above herself and Glen, watching. There was a below self that felt and an above self that saw.

That above self saw Glen's hands and lips move down her body as her below self could feel his touch. It was all very strange, but very beautiful.

He was kissing and pawing her body, each touch of his lips and hands like the brief flutter of a butterfly's wing. So slowly his lips and hands moved down her body, her above self entranced and her below self thrilled at his progress to her female centre.

He was there, his finger stroking along the cleft between her engorged vulva. Now it was in her vagina, moving cautiously as if he feared to disturb her.

With infinite care he parted her legs; his head was between her thighs, his tongue probing into her womanhood; he tasted her, smelling her sweet place of love.

Her female love fluid was running free in readiness to receive his male semen. Soon, soon he must enter her, he must relieve her of her body's craving for love, leave her sated until the next time and the next time.

Yes, now he was over her, his penis seeking the entrance to her vagina.

Suddenly she wanted to warn him, warn him that she was still fertile, he might impregnate her, her mouth moved framing the words, but no sound came.

Her above self could see the head of his penis about to enter her, her below self could feel it touching her vulva. He would impregnate her, his young sperm would fertilise her.

Her above self was dissipating, dispersing like a morning mist scattered by the first rays of the sun.

Gemma startled awake. It had been a dream it's only lasting effects the wetness of her genitals and the overwhelming desire for her son to fill her femaleness with his manhood.

Frustrated and tormented, Gemma was close to tears. The day was ruined by a dream that died at the dawn of its fulfilment.

* * * * * * * *

She heard a sound, and looking out she could see her son approaching the summer house. He entered and standing beside the divan he looked down on her nakedness. She stretched out her arms to him saying, "Yes darling, yes."

He came beside her and open mouthed he kissed her hungrily.

Later, as his penis was about to enter her vagina, she failed to warn him of her fertile condition.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,279 Followers