Gemma's Regret Ch. 02

Story Info
Gemma explains how she got to where she is now.
1.7k words
4.07
20.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, the way things work around here is that we train and trade submissive sluts such as yourself," He said staring into her terrified eyes. "Only the dirtiest little whores get turned on from what I've done to you, yet your pussy is clearly asking for more, isn't it?" He continued.

She only wanted to lose her virginity in a sex dungeon, she wasn't looking to become a full time slave, but she couldn't deny the yearning inside of her for more, and from her own experience she knew the sluttier and nastier she became, the hornier she got.

"Yes master," She agreed, still slightly reluctantly, "my pussy gets wet when I'm abused."

"You speak as if you've been abused a lot," He said surprised. He had a second thought at this point and walked over to a wall taking out a video camera on a tripod, switching it into record mode, he pointed it at her. "Tell me about your experiences. I'm interested to know how a virgin can also be a whore."

"Yes sir," she started, slightly wondering why he was filming this, and also what on earth her tits were going to look like after they were freed from the pin filled bra, which she had to admit she no longer really noticed digging into her breasts.

This disappointed her slightly, as she had secretly hoped the pain that caused her pussy to awaken would continue for a little longer.

She started to think about her earliest sexual encounters and how she could show herself off to be a slut through them. It was ironic considered she had spent a considerable amount of time convincing others she wasn't a slut, and now she was convincing someone she was, using the same evidence.

"I used to get boyfriends by telling boys they could do whatever they wanted, as long as they didn't fuck my pussy." She said slightly ashamedly, worried where this recording might end up.

"And what kind of things did they usually do?" He asked her.

"Allsorts of things master." She stated.

"Come on you can do better than that!" he said picking up a paddle and spanking her bald pussy with it.

The shock made her squeal slightly and sent ripples of pain and pleasure through her as her clit came alive with delight. Her pussy stepped up a gear, and although secretly wanting more of her masters touch, she continued with her story for now telling him what he wanted to know. She wanted to admit her true nature, and now that the video showed she was having it forced out of her, she was able to continue. She could always deny that it was true later if anyone she knew saw it, she thought.

"My first boyfriends just wanted hand jobs, and blow jobs. At first I thought that was enough, then one day one I met a guy who seemed really nice at first. He didn't want me to do anything just kissing initially, then his parents went away for the weekend and when I got to his house he asked me strip to my underwear, and then put handcuffs on me around my back and pushed me to my knees. I'd not seen his cock before but it was massive, like 9 or 10 inches, he grabbed my hair and rammed it into my mouth so hard I couldn't breathe and I was gagging on it so bad."

"And you enjoyed this?" Her master interjected.

"At first it was a shock, but I couldn't resist, I fought against the handcuffs. He slapped me across the face and told me not to fight it. I was so angry with him, I would of done what he asked without being forced, but at the same time I couldn't fight how turned on I was being abused and treated like a whore. Just thinking about it now makes me feel so horny sir." She continued, knowing she was getting wetter and wetter.

"What else did he do to you slut?" He continued, knowing there was more of this juicy story to come, whilst adjusting the camera to show just how wet her pussy was getting. Her lips were practically glistening, and he decided to add some further incentive to her situation.

He grabbed two bulldog clips, and walked over to her showing them to her. She had previously used similar things on her nipples while she masturbated, but these were not destined for such places.

He grabbed her left labia, pulling on it to stretch it, he felt her wetness on his fingers and opened the bulldog clip wide, before slipping his hand off, causing it to clamp shut in one swift painful motion.

She screamed loudly as the metal dug in to her, she had always attached clamps gently, but this was practically barbaric, and boy did her pussy love it. She tensed slightly as the second clip was positioned over her right labia, and as with the first he allowed it to snap on to her skin, she was terrified that it had cut in to her skin, although part of her maybe hoped it had, maybe it would leave her with a permanent scar showing that she was his. Maybe that was already happening with the pins in her tits.

As the pain subsided slightly, she was still very aware of the intense pressure around her swelling pussy lips. "They are swelling up nicely, hmmm I'll leave them there until they turn a nice purple I think." He said pleased with himself. "Now, continue on... No actually wait!!" He corrected himself. He walked back to the camera and pointed it at her face zooming in.

"First, tell the camera what I've done, and how it makes you feel." He said.

"My master has attached bulldog clips to my pussy lips, hard clamps that are digging into my tender skin, and it hurts a lot, it feels like they are cutting in to my lips, but I love the feeling and it's making me so horny, so much like I really need to cum soon!" She said, realising she had finally got so turned on that she just didn't give a shit what anyone who saw the tape thought any more, she was in full on whore mode now.

"Good little slut." He said to her, "Now continue... what else have you had done to you?"

"Well after forcing me to deepthroat him, and gagging me, he held me in place with one hand and took pictures of me with tears streaming down my face and my make up running, and a mouth full of his cock. He too filmed me as he had also set up a video camera next to us which I hadn't noticed at first until it was too late."

"Seems familiar." Her master said smiling.

"Yes sir", she continued "He said if I didn't do whatever he wanted, he'd show the video to everyone. I agreed as long as he didn't fuck my pussy, which he said he didn't want to anyway."

"I see. So what did he want you to do?" He enquired.

"He made me deepthroat him, then he turned around and buried my head between his ass cheeks. He said if I didn't tongue his ass he would send the tape to my family, so I did as I was told, I licked his ass, cleaning it with my tongue, at first it tasted disgusting, but I got used to it, and when I saw how hard it made his dick I was so turned on I almost begged him to take my virginity, but before I could he pulled away, forced me on to the floor, and then I realised what it was he really wanted."

"Which was of course..." He grinned largely.

"My ass sir." She said slightly ashamedly.

"So you've been trading your ass to keep your pussy intact?" Her master said.

"Only once or twice. He pulled my thong to one side and he lined up his dick at my ass, and he forced it all the way inside, with only the wetness from my mouth and throat to lubricate it. It hurt so bad, especially because I'd only fingered my ass once before, but also because most of the saliva had dried up. I cried as he pounded my hole, and I turned back and could see my blood and shit on his dick, which was so big and hard, but seeing that actually only turned me on more, and after a few minutes when he rolled me over and pulled me to my knees, I was already willing to suck his dick clean. I'd tasted his ass, so what was mine in comparison." She offered.

"I knew you were a whore from the moment I saw you." He said.

"So I sucked my ass juice and blood from his dick, I began to enjoy the taste, although I wondered what damage he had done to my butthole and if I'd ever walk again I was in so much pain in my ass and insides. He gagged me on his massive cock again, but I was more willing to give in this time, I was just his slut now, and his abuse had made me so wet I was desperate to get off. He pulled out and came all over my face before taking more pictures to show I was his little whore. He kicked me out of his house, but not before taking my thong, which he realised was soaking wet. He called me a slut and said only a whore would get wet from such abuse before sending me home. I wouldn't be here now probably, but for him showing me what a naughty dirty little cunt I am. He had to move away not long after with his family, but he showed me the path I knew I had to follow."

"So was it always the same with him?" Her master continued to probe?

"No, one time his sister got involved!" Gemma confessed.

"Wow it seems like you need to tell me more about this... Do cont..." As he went to speak the phone rang. "Damn such bad timing he said." He put the camera recording on pause and went to answer the phone.

"I won't be long," he said turning back,

"Then we can continue this..." and with that he disappeared through the basement door.