Gender Fluid Pt. 02

Story Info
More uncertain steps are taken.
6.3k words
4.68
11k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's Friday, so I believe we're scheduled to have dinner tonight."

"Ok, but," she hesitated.

"But?"

"I only really had time to buy the bathing suit. I don't have anything to wear out except oversized jeans and shirts."

"Perfect then, it's still a few hours before dinner so we have time for some shopping. I'll take you somewhere to get something up to this new standard. Tomorrow, we'll go out and build a whole new wardrobe," I said enthusiastically. "Go put on something suitable for temporary wear and find me when you are done."

"Ok," she said and hurried off toward her room.

I went to my own room and finished cleaning up in my bathroom, then I found a dark grey suit and found a tie with some blue in it that was as close as possible to Terry's eye color. I thought about digging out a pink dress shirt, but after looking I concluded that I had never owned anything quite so colorful. It probably would have been overkill anyway. Once dressed, I headed to the living room to wait for Terry.

She arrived about fifteen minutes later with refreshed makeup and, true to her word, jeans and a t-shirt. When she saw my suit, she smiled and told me I looked quite handsome. But I brushed aside any conversation and ushered her out to the car and headed to a shop I knew well because Diane so frequently visited it. It was decidedly upscale and very expensive. There also wasn't a straight man or woman working there, which is how she had discovered the place. When Terry realized what part of town we were in, she started to fidget in her seat.

"You really don't have to spend all that much on clothing," she said quietly. I couldn't help it and I laughed out loud at her. "What," she asked indignantly.

"You really do have a lot to learn about being a girl," I said with a big smile. "Also, I will spend whatever I want, so don't bother arguing. Besides, it's only one outfit and you can consider it an early birthday present."

When we pulled into the parking lot of Harcourt's Harlotry, Terry laughed at the name. I had called ahead and we were greeted at the door as soon as we stepped inside.

"Mr. Melton, it is so very good to see you again," said Jeanine as she glanced at Terry and me.

"Thank you for making time for us Jeanine," I replied. "Jeanine, this is Terry, Terry this is the owner, Jeanine Harcourt."

"Terry," Jeanine said shocked, "Sam's Terry?"

"Ah, Diane told you about her... him... ah, sorry. What was the term you used," I thought back as I looked at Terry, "right, gender fluid."

"Oh," Jeanine said and looked from me to Terry and then back again. Then something seemed to dawn on her, "Oh! Oh my," she exclaimed happily. "My dear girl, I do hope you will feel right at home here. I myself am a drag queen and here well, you won't find a more eclectic combination of orientations this side of a compass." Terry giggled at this and shook Jeanine's offered hand politely.

"Jeanine, this will be Terry's first night out as her new feminine self and I want her looking beautiful."

Jeanine broke into a shocked expression and looked at Terry. "Anyone with eyes can see she's already beautiful you dolt," she said in an overly wounded voice.

"Of course, then we need to replace these old rags with something suitably grand and equally as beautiful. She'll need shoes and accessories as well and probably," I lowered my voice to a whisper, "some sexy underwear too," I said with a grin and a wink.

"Oh, this is going to be *so* much fun," Jeanine shrieked.

"No expense is to be spared Jeanine, even if you have to bring in someone to do a custom fitting," I added enthusiastically.

"Oh, be still my heart," Jeanine said while fluttering her hand near her face. "Jessica," she then shouted toward the back of the store from where a young lady soon emerged. "Take Terry here back to the dressing room and get her into a robe. I will be along momentarily." When they were out of sight and apparently out of earshot, Jeanine turned toward me with a very serious expression on her face.

"I take it something has already happened here," she asked gravely.

I was completely taken aback by her change in tone and I didn't immediately answer.

"Don't be shy now, Diane talked about you enough over the years."

"Yes, something has already happened, but, really it was her choice and she was the one that started the whole thing."

"John, my dear," Jeanine said as she placed her hand on one of my own. "Diane was always one to praise your treatment of your cousin and Terry, and we all know the things you've done as a lawyer. But she also said how she was afraid your experience was narrow and your acceptance just... that... and nothing more. I'm not trying to pry, but I know you may be covering new ground here. Please be careful, for her sake, as well as your own."

I moved forward and hugged Jeanine abruptly when she finished.

"Oh my, whatever was that for," she exclaimed.

"For not immediately assuming I was taking advantage of Terry or only after what I want."

"Oh, you only had to look at her once for me to tell that wasn't the case," she said sagely. "But I sense some confusion here," she said poking me in the chest near my heart, "so take things slowly and make sure you are using this," she said poking me in the forehead, "as much as you are using that," she finished by pointing at my crotch.

"I'll try," I said with a laugh.

"Good, now run off and play somewhere. This will take at least an hour and I have your number if I need any approvals or whatnot."

It was 90 minutes later when Jeanine called to get me back to her store. I had wandered down the street to window shop in the area and was already on the way back, so it only took me a few minutes to get back. When I came through the door, Jeanine led me back toward the changing area and had me sit.

"Alright dear, come on out," she said toward one of the rooms. For the second time, Terry stunned me.

"Wow," I whispered. "Jeanine, you are a national treasure and your talent is wasted on this ungrateful city."

Jeanine blushed slightly and said, "thank you, Mr. Melton."

Terry was wearing a pink dress which had a back made of crisscrossed lace straps and it dipped alluringly all the way to the top of her butt. Over the bottom portion was a sheer poufy layer that was light blue. There was a pattern done in blue trim along the neckline and around the waist as a faux belt. The entire thing clung to Terry like a glove and it was immediately obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her shoes were also a light blue color and while strappy, they had only a very small wedge instead of being a heel.

"I can't really walk in heels yet," Terry said apologetically when she saw where I was looking.

"She'll get the hang of it though," Jeanine said and held out a bag with a box inside. "When she does, these will pair better with the dress."

It was then I noticed the necklace and earrings with pink amethysts and the blue sequined clutch purse.

"You even got your ears pierced," I said stating the obvious.

"Well of course darling," Jeanine said, "a girl needs her bling after all."

I handed Jeanine a credit card without taking my eyes off Terry, who eventually blushed under the intensity of my gaze. We made our escape and I made the twenty-minute drive to my restaurant of choice. It was expensive and popular, but the atmosphere was subdued and quiet. Every head in the place swiveled to follow us when we were escorted to a table, and several people continued to look after we sat.

"You're going to have to get used to that," I said quietly to Terry.

"Oh?"

"I intend to show you off wherever we go," I said firmly.

"Trying to impress everyone," she asked.

"No, just as a reminder to you."

We ate quietly and to be honest, I don't even recall what we got or even what we talked about. But we did talk, and it was easy, effortless conversation. I remember there being moments where I was eerily reminded of dinner nights with Terry the man, the first time it happened it was somewhat unnerving. Each time after that, it was like I was seeing two people and connecting the things that made them one person. It was during one such moment that it finally sank in that, at least in part, Terry was doing this for or because of me. I felt myself drawn to her and to him and while it was confusing, I felt the tangle of emotions inside myself start to creep forward and demand attention. I was so lost in my time with Terry that I didn't even notice when the waiter finally placed the bill on the table and asked if we needed anything else. I paid the bill quickly and we left soon after, and I was again pleased to see several heads turn to follow us as we exited.

"What now," Terry asked as we headed toward my car.

"Now I take you home and fuck that wonderful ass of yours again," I said as we turned the corner of the parking space.

"But," she said and pulled on my arm, so I turned back to look at her and found an annoyed expression on her face. "I mean, after the dress, and the date... I thought... don't you want me as a woman, instead of just... I don't know... instead of just a half-measure? I mean, you surprised me and it was really hot, but also a little weird."

I saw apprehension in her eyes now, and I immediately understood it. "That's not why," I started but she interrupted me again.

"No man has ever had me John, not ever. I want it to be you that changes that, I need it to be you."

I drew her closer and kissed her briefly. "Terry, you talked to my wife. You learned things about me that I would not have guessed. But you forget there are things I know as well. I paid all of Sam's medical bills. I know that a few years ago, she had a vasectomy during one of her treatments." Terry nodded at me showing she was aware of this. "I am also fairly certain you aren't on birth control, correct?" She deflated at that and she leaned her head down on my chest.

"Damn you and your brain," she said.

"You weren't planning to tell me or... to stop me... were you," I said in shock.

"Damnit," she said and punctuated it by softly pounding her hand onto my chest. "You're going to hate me now," she said sadly.

"I will not hate you, just tell me," I said as I held her. She left her head down as she spoke, afraid to look at me.

"Diane told me two weeks before the accident. She had just stopped taking her birth control and was super excited and asked me if Sam and I would be ok with a little one running around the house. When they died, it was like losing three people, and I guessed it maybe felt like that for you too." I stiffened when she said this because she was very on target with that statement. "I guess... I just thought..."

"What," I said coolly, "that you'd show up one day with a rounded belly and say 'surprise, here's the baby your wife couldn't give you'?"

"I'm sorry, don't be cruel," Terry said and sobbed in my arms. "I know, I'm just stupid at this girl thing."

"This is too much Terry... too much and way too fast," I said.

"I know, I should have realized that. I've been thinking about all of this for almost six months."

"And I haven't even had twenty-four hours yet," I finished for her. She continued to cry softly against my chest as we stood there. "Stop crying young man," I said sternly, "you're going to ruin the tie I so carefully chose to match your eyes." She tried not to laugh, but there was a terrible hiccup sound from her and then she giggled. "Real men swallow their pain and put on a brave face for the world, not blubber in public for everyone to see," I continued in mock seriousness which caused her to laugh harder. Eventually I chuckled along with her while she recovered. I took out a handkerchief and wiped her face off when she finally pulled back. "There she is," I said with a smile, "glad you're still with me. I think we can come to some arrangement here," I said as I pulled her around to the passenger side of the car and ushered her inside.

I drove to a nearby pharmacy and picked up a couple of items that I deposited in the trunk before finally driving home. Once there I retrieved the pharmacy bag and her new shoes and ushered us inside and toward the guest bedroom. I sat her at the foot of the bed and then sat down cross-legged on floor below her with the bag in my lap.

"I need to be clear on this, and I'm sorry if it comes out sounding harsh. You don't get to make a decision like that on your own, by yourself. Not ever, if it involves me, ok? That's something two people should decide together." Terry nodded at me meekly. "This," I said taking a box of condoms from the bag, "is the compromise, and this," I said taking out the emergency contraceptive pill, "is if the compromise fails. Make no mistake, I wanted you as a woman the moment I saw you in that bikini. I'm sorry if the first time was weird. I'm not exactly knowledgeable about things like this, let alone experienced, and that was something my wife never let me do." This statement made Terry widen her eyes at me.

"So," she said quietly, "even if it's an accident, you won't keep it?"

I sighed and tried to remind myself that not only was Terry young at twenty-four, she was probably mentally even younger as a female. "Diane and I were together for years Terry, I was ready for this with her. I'm not ready for that, with you or anyone, yet. While I would never tell you what to do on your own, I still think you also aren't ready. I don't want a child born of pity and sadness."

Terry looked horrified at this and started to protest, "that's not..."

"It is, at least partially, and it's dishonest not to admit that to yourself," I said harshly, which caused her to look down.

"I just... it was going to be for you."

I put the packages on the floor and lifted her chin with one hand. "Don't you think it would be even better if you do it *with* me, instead of *for* me?"

"Yes, you're right, I'm s..." she started.

"Don't you say it," I chided her and she smiled. "So, you agree to this," I gestured to the boxes on the floor.

"Yes."

"Next week you will need to decide if you want to go on the pill or not and visit your doctor if you do."

I got up and put the boxes in the bathroom and threw the bag in the trashcan. I put the bag with her shoes in the closet and then got her out of her new dress and hung that in the closet as well. I had her sit back down and took off her shoes and placed those in the closet next to the bag.

"You know, I can undress myself," she said with a smile as she started to remove the panties she had apparently acquired at Harcourt's.

I stepped over quickly and stopped her from removing them as I said, "you know, I probably enjoy doing it myself." Then I was rewarded with a look of confusion when I stepped back and started taking off my own clothes and putting them in the closet as well. When I was down to my boxers I turned out the light and climbed into bed tugging her arm to get her to follow me. As she lay down beside me, she draped both an arm and a leg across me.

"But," she tried to say, which I interrupted with a lengthy kiss.

"It's been a long day Terry, with a great many surprises and emotional curveballs. Right now, all I want to do is fall asleep with my new girl curled up in my arms. If I'm lucky, tomorrow morning I'll wake up and realize it wasn't all a dream when I find she's still there."

She hugged me fiercely at that and I kissed her again. We were both soundly asleep within minutes. It was the best night of sleep I'd had since the day of the accident and I managed to sleep a fair bit longer than my normal six or so hours. The room was bright with light when I finally stirred. My luck had held when I realized I was on my side spooning up against Terry's back. My arm was draped around her and she had it wrapped in her own arm. My morning arousal was pressed tightly between us, but I tried to lay as peacefully as I could while I felt and listened to Terry breath.

As I lay there, I tried to draw out the emotions from the previous day and work at untangling them. This young woman in my arms had drawn out something very dominant and protective in me that I had never felt before. My late wife had been fiercely independent and I was often awed by her sheer force of will and determination. I had never had an occasion to be protective of Diane, and while I was almost always the dominant partner in the bedroom, she was almost never overly submissive. But with Terry I felt something primal emerge, a voice growling 'she's mine, I will do things to her, with her, for her, and I will beat off any who dare to threaten her'. My brain knew these things were ridiculous, people weren't property, you had no right to someone, and protection in the name of jealousy was no protection. But that voice lingered, leaving savage, unnerving echoes on my soul. 'She's mine,' the voice railed in my head. 'Why,' my brain answered, 'why should she choose you? You're just a raving madman adrift in your own lust'. 'No,' the voice screamed back, 'I... we... because,' but still the answer wouldn't come. I knew it was there, it would find it's way out eventually. The only question was, did I want it to?

At that very moment, Terry stirred in my arms and stretched like a cat. She tightened her grip on my arm and I heard a mumbled, "morning," followed by a yawn. "I'm still here. You're still here. I guess we're both lucky," she finished sleepily.

"Are you sure? Maybe you turned back into a boy during the night. I should probably check," I said as I slid my hand out of her grasp and toward her legs.

"Don't you dare," Terry yelped at me and yanked my hand away. "I think it's fairly obvious who the boy is here," she said as she wiggled her ass against my erection."

"So, you don't want me to touch you," I whispered in her ear as I used my trapped hand to caress one of her breasts. She moaned slightly and pushed harder against me in response.

"Of course, I do, but then you'll have to get up and get a condom from the bathroom, and I'm not ready to let you leave just yet."

"That was rather poor planning on my part, wasn't it," I said with a laugh.

"Very poor," she replied, "though in all fairness I probably deserve some of the blame due to all the emotional trauma."

I rolled her over on her back and kissed her lightly. "Water under the bridge my dear. What's a little light trauma between friends?"

"A good start," she said smiling widely. I laughed at her and tickled her for good measure. "Oh, don't do that," she said pushing me away, "or I'll be making a mess of the bed."

"Come on then, let's get cleaned up so we can get dirty again," I said cheerily. I led her into the bathroom and pointed to the toilet while I reached for my toothbrush.

"Um, are you just going to stand there and watch," she asked incredulously.

"Well, I could step out and close the door if you like, but um... I hate to break this to you... I'll still be able to hear it," I said in an exaggerated tone.

"Who knew you were so weird," Terry quipped back as she shed her panties and plopped down on the toilet seat.

"Says the boy who turned into a girl so she could have my baby," I laughed as I put toothpaste on my brush. I heard her giggle and she started peeing because of it. "Thar she blows cap'n," I added before jamming my toothbrush in my mouth. Her giggle turned into an indignant laugh and I heard her urine stream change intensity in time with it. It only took moments for her to finish and I cleared my mouth of toothpaste enough to add, "that's it? Geeze, you have the bladder of a... oh, that's right, sorry."

"You are a horrible man," she said when she finished wiping herself. I finished my brushing and rinsed out my mouth and put away the toothbrush before finally turning back toward her.

"And you're the one that wanted me to knock you up... what were you thinking," I said smiling. "Tell you what, you can mock me all you want while I piss. Tell me how wee mah willy is or make a crack about staying on target," I said as I switched places with her.

12