Gender Swapped Spots

Story Info
A cheetah and a clouded leopard swap roles...
10.2k words
4.45
15.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Gender Swapped Spots

Jasiri?

The cheetah rolled over on his back, grumbling internally as his slumber was disturbed. An outcrop of rocks became his home seven moons ago, proving an excellent base from which to hunt through the summer months as young prey animals found their hooves. They were easy prey and, while Jasiri appreciated the thrill of the hunt as much as any hot-blooded feline, he appreciated the delicacy of young meat just as much. And who was he to shun what was within his reach? There was still challenge in evading the guardians of his prey, whatever that prey may be within the various herds. With easy access to sweeping grassland and alluring watering holes, his shelter was cocooned in the heart of an African paradise.

Something pushed against his side and the cheetah growled good-naturedly, looking up at his mate as she butted him with her head for a second time. The clouded leopard stood over him, grey tail flicking from side to side as her pink eyes fell hazy with uncertainty. How she had come to reside in Africa was a story indeed, being born in Asia, yet not one that she liked to speak of. It had been a long road and much better awaited her. With her grey fur dotted with black rosettes, she stood out on the plains - a challenge to her hunting. The rosettes on the bulk of her body, shoulders to rump, boasted dollops of pink fur in an unusual trait for her species that would never naturally occur in the wild. Luna could not explain how she had gotten her spots, a fact that irked her to no end when questioned by other wild cats they came across. She hated not knowing the answer to a question. Jasiri, on the other paw, never thought much on her distinctive colouring except to admire her sinuous form and beauty.

He swiped her nose and she jerked her head back, forepaws kneading the hard-packed earth in a quick, repetitive motion. Ear twitching, he reached out to her with his mind, brushing the edge of her thoughts with his and sending her a single line of what counted for speech between them.

What's wrong?

Jasiri rose to his paws and stretched luxuriously, hindquarters up in the air as his shoulders dipped and claws extended. He had slept too long but it was easy to relax in the cool silk of the cave when the sun raged outside. Standing, his heavy balls, larger than those of any other feline that he had met, swung below his abdomen, impossible to miss. At times, they made walking difficult if he did not spend his seed frequently enough to drain them, though his submissive kitten was always eager to have him plough her well-used sex for the release and simmering dominance he so craved. Fucking was even better than hunting, it had to be said. But the clouded leopard was not in heat and did not have mating on her mind either. Shaking her head, Luna shifted her weight anxiously.

There's something wrong in the old den.

The old den? Jasiri sat on his haunches and raised one paw to his muzzle, meticulously cleaning it of dust. What were you doing back there?

Luna swallowed and looked down, the tip of her tail tickling the ground as it lowered.

I wondered where the last cubs went, she said, avoiding his gaze. They grow up so swiftly, I wanted to see how they were doing. I thought that maybe one of them - Ayo, perhaps - had found a mate and settled there for this season, to hunt and raise young of their own. I only wonder what happens to them once they leave.

Oh, Luna. Jasiri rubbed his body against hers, twisting to repeat the comforting motion on the other side. You know they will not stay with us forever, it is their nature to leave, to start families of their own. We mate and breed more little ones to further our line...and breed for our pleasure too.

His black lips twitched as he recalled their most recent breeding but Luna was far from soothed. Mewling, she stomped her forepaws down with such force and distress that he balked at the sudden display.

No! Her mind-touch stung him. There is something there now. It's the pools at the back, that hidden spring that saved us many a trip to the river with our litter. There's something in the pools. In them!

She paused, one paw raised from the ground as if she had been caught in the middle of a thought, poised to leap into motion. The leopard shook herself and met Jasiri's eyes, certainty shining in her own.

The pools are glowing. Foxfire.

Jasiri stiffened. No wonder she was so upset.

We have to ensure the den is safe, Luna insisted, nipping his shoulder as if the bite would get him to his paws and following her from their shelter. What if the kittens return? What if we need to return there next season? We need to make sure it is safe, that there is nothing wrong.

The cheetah looked away, head swinging to allow his gaze to travel. Nuzzling his mate's shoulder, he chuffed as she moved away, demanding a response before further contact.

Nothing bad will happen, kitten.

Jasiri tried to reassure her, sleep still clouding his thoughts with that fuzzy haze. Yes, it was strange that the old den had fallen foul of something they could not explain, although he believed the place beyond their concern. He could not bring the words to mind, however, as he looked into Luna's troubled eyes and arched forward to brush her cheek with his nose. Stepping away, she faced the cave entrance, looking back over her shoulder as their golden world cooled in the cradle of evening.

You need to see this.

*

The den in which they had raised three litters in was thankfully within a day's travel. Cheetahs were not built for long-distance running and his endurance was lower than Luna's, though she suffered a trek almost as much as he. In the baking sun, they trotted side by side through the long grass, skirting herds of prey. They already had full bellies and Luna was more focused on resting in the shade wherever possible rather than working on her hunting skills, always fine tuning what she had learned last. Their jaws hung open as they panted, cooling their bodies with the features nature had given htem.

Night fell as they reached the old den at last and Jasiri privately thanked the stars that they had a suitable place to rest for the night, or until their strength returned. The cave, tunnelling below ground level, was sweet and cool after the relentless heat and it was with a soft sigh that he paced into its confines, welcoming old, stale scents with a flick of his tail. It was home, or one particular home that he remembered fondly.

Bounding ahead, Luna took the lead and paused, standing as immobile as stone, spine quivering under coiled tension.

It is deep. She twitched her nose. Come. We must uncover what is happening here.

Deep? The cheetah groaned inwardly, head rolling in synchronization with his eyes. Of course it was deep. The spring was at the furthest end of the tunnelled cavern. His body trembled and he dipped his head as if it had suddenly become too great an effort to hold it up.

Yes, Luna. Jasiri suffered a flicker of irritation. I have been here before, remember?

Expression unreadable, she paced deeper, following the sound of trickling water wearing its path into the hidden stone as it had done for so many centuries before. He followed her pace after pace, following her swinging tail, through the widening tunnel to the main chamber where the walls shimmered with water.

The pools had become exposed to the elements as the ceiling of the cave crumbled away, chunks of dirt and rock littering the ground. He frowned and peered upwards, observing the moon and the canopy of stars. Though it was the same one that he could see all the time, it seemed inherently wrong to be able to look up at the night sky from within his old den. The moon gleamed in a perfect orb upon the surface of the pool at the rear of the cave and he approached it cautiously, darting alongside Luna in case there was any danger. He could not forgive himself if anything happened to her.

Rearing up on his hind legs, the cheetah rested his forepaws on the rim of the pool and tensed. Green and blue foxfire illuminated the pool, rippling with an imagined swell that made it seem as if the water itself was alive. Tongue lapping out along the line of his muzzle, Jasiri watched the lights leap and dance through the water, occasionally touching another isolated illumination and splitting off into a thousand fragments, only to reform and repeat the courting. Turning to Luna, who stood behind him, unwilling to stand any closer to the water that she had once drank from, he twitched an ear in unspoken communication.

You were right.

Looking down, he reached out a paw to touch the surface. Luna's eyes went wide and she gave a desperate snarl, launching herself at her mate to knock him aside. But it was too late - his paw was too close to the water to be stopped!

Don't!

There was a crack like lightning and Jasiri shot back from the pool, fur fluffed up from his body and hissing wildly. Luna fled from him, tail as rigid as a stark branch in her terror. His paw throbbed where it had touched the water, though there was no pain to speak of. Hunkering down on the dirt, he hissed fiercely, acting braver than he actually felt to ward off the sensation: it did no good. The tingling spread from his paw and shocked through his entire body like water through dry, cracked earth, setting him alight with energy. Huddling close to the ground, Luna mewled as the same energy took hold of her, transferred to her through Jasiri as he touched the water and she thumped into his side in her ill-advised wild charge.

Jasiri's balls churned and he growled, backing up until his rump hit the damp cave wall. Though he cried out, his balls sucked up into his body as if they had never existed, sheath vanishing in like fashion, mere seconds undoing his virility as his nerve endings thrummed. Clawing at the ground, he demanded his maleness back from a den empty of any fur other than his mate, who had no paw in the matter. Luna. His resolution hardened. He had to get to her, no matter what was happening. His spine stretched, making his body longer and more feminine, body slimming of the muscle he had so coveted, his pure, raw strength. Baring his teeth, he padded to Luna, struggling to force his body into action as lifting each paw was like sucking it back from quicksand.

Squirming on the floor, Luna wriggled on her back, muzzle contorted as the foreign energy changed her body as it pleased. Though Jasiri's changes were not complete, a chill went down his spine as he watched her femininity get sucked up into her body, a large, heavy set of balls covered with cream fur growing in its place. A sheath to match blossomed beneath her belly, the clouded leopard fighting her way to her paws as her fur fluffed up as if she had been zapped with electricity, a lightning bolt striking too close. Horror washed over the cheetah as he realised the implications of her change and he twisted about, working his shifting body into a position he may have taken to clean himself. He mewled in distress, worst fears confirmed as a snug, female sex lay tucked under his tail hole in lieu of his male parts. He shuddered and shuffled closer to Luna for comfort, muscle bulking out her frame. Even his vocalisations were higher now. Was Luna larger?

The gender change dominated his thoughts and he threw his mind at Luna's, feeling for her frantic, confused thoughts. She did not yet understand but Jasiri did. He understood what had happened all too well. He was now a she. And Luna was the breeding stud he had been proud to be. A stud that he was not anymore.

Shakily, Luna swayed from left to right and back again. Under his new weight and bulk, his strengthening legs buckled and held - just. Luna. Luna, the male clouded leopard. The thought did not make sense to Jasiri. His grey tail flicked into the shaft of moonlight that slanted on to the pool at his back and stirred up the moonlight with grey and black in its passing. Jasiri shivered, struck by how much weaker she was in comparison to her mate. The leopard could pin her down with one bound, ram that massive breeding spire into her desperate, messy cunt...

Jasiri jerked. Why was she thinking that? That was crazy talk! She was the one with the cock, she was the virile stud. Yet there was no longer anything between her legs bar a snug, female sex. Confused, she paused and dipped her muzzle to the cavern floor. Her head hurt. She sent out a thought to Luna, relieved to feel the familiar brush of her leopard's mind against her own.

Luna? She tried tentatively. Luna? Are you okay? Luna, I'm sorry.

The clouded leopard swung his head slowly to face her, fur fluffed up as if to make himself appear larger than he was. That was not a farce, however: Luna was certainly larger than Jasiri now. It was as if their respective sizes and body shapes had been swapped, though the cheetah estimated that the leopard had more size and bulk than she ever had boasted. Jasiri trembled, paws tingling. What would that bulk feel like, pinning her down as she was fucked?

Luna raised his head proudly and stalked closer, placing each large paw with careful consideration. Swallowing, Jasiri fought deeply rooted instinct not to display every nuance of submissive behaviour that she had so enjoyed from Luna. It felt right to have the clouded leopard standing over her.

I knew there was something here. You did not believe me, but I knew something was afoot in the den, this cave.

Luna's thoughts came tinged with arrogant pride, satisfaction at being proven right. He had done well in investigating. After all, look what had come of it. His gaze fell upon Jasiri, the pink bright and sharp in the irises.

Turn around, kitten, he growled.

What? Jasiri balked, shaking her head. Why do you want me to turn around?

She had one guess, a feeling in the pit of her stomach that encompassed both sinking dread and butterflies of anticipation. Determined to not give in so easily, the cheetah set her paws apart and tensed her muscles in preparation to leap aside. Perhaps Luna did not intend what she thought he did? Not her sweet leopard!

That notion disappeared as swiftly as it entered her mind as something fleshy dropped beneath Luna's stomach. As large, if not larger, than hers had been, the barbed cock hung imposingly, daring Jasiri not to stare. The sheer size of it made Luna adjust his position for balance, lest he tumble over - it was a problem that Jasiri had once known. The cheetah licked her lips anxiously, remembering how it had felt to plough into Luna with that barbed rod, how the leopard had yowled in pleasure-pain. It would rip open any normal feline. Jasiri quailed. Was she a normal feline or could she handle her mate's breeding shaft?

Smug with his new addition, Luna licked his paw nonchalantly, tail swishing as if to draw the eye towards his rump and fat, swinging balls. Looming over his mate, the leopard's jaws parted in a feral, snarling grin, eyes wild with lust.

It was nice having you as the stud in my life, Jasiri, Luna smirked, muscle rippling beneath his coat. That was the past. I am the stud now. And you will understand that. You will submit, kitten.

Advancing on Jasiri, his teeth glinted in the moonlight and the cheetah shrank into a crouch, belly submissively and protectively flat to the ground. Luna dug his claws into the softer soil, tail curling slowly from side to side as he stalked his prey, enjoying the hunt that he knew would reap delicious spoils.

You are the one who gets knocked up now. A litter to be carried by you, Jasiri.

Rocking on his hindquarters, Luna hurled his body forward with a fierce, feline yowl. In the cave, thunder cracked and whipped the air into a frenzy, foxfire leaping from the pool as if fighting to escape. Luna would have been curious about the effect if he had been a female still, but his mind was firmly fixed on other matters. Panicked by the change and howling winds, Jasiri tried to run but was pinned by the heavy weight of her mate upon her back, shoulders plummeting to the ground. Luna purred in her ear, kneading her shoulders to show off the strength of his muscles.

Keep still, kitten.

As Luna pressed upon her shoulders, Jasiri's rump rose instinctively, a low mewl escaping her muzzle. She quaked. She sounded just like a feral cat in heat, begging to be bred. Oh, she wanted it so badly. She wanted her mate's cock to claim her, his teeth pricking her scruff as he arched, driving in with breeding need. Would she really carry his litter of kittens? The cheetah's breath came in gulping gasps, eyes half-closed as Luna prodded around her rump with the tapered tip of his cock. How she hoped that her belly would swell with life from this mating.

Hissing, Luna grasped the loose fur and skin at the back of her neck between his teeth and dug in the sharp points, back curving as the tip of his cock found the prize it sought. Jasiri's eyes widened - she was already dripping! - and she shrieked as she was rudely invaded. The barbed cock slid in smoothly, stretching her to an extent that she could not believe possible. Yet it was what Luna had felt all those times that he - as a she - had been fucked and bred and pounded before. Maybe it was time Jasiri got a taste of her own, very pleasurable, medicine.

She bore the stretch, barely, and forgot the barbs in her relief. Luna withdrew for another thrust and the barbs dug into her soft inner walls, catching but not tearing. Jasiri hissed, twisting as she strove to endure the pain that would induce ovulation, ensuring she was primed to take Luna's seed. Mewling pitifully, Jasiri relaxed as Luna drove in, easing the pain and increasing the stretch, going deeper than his first forced entry. The drag of the barbs was as torturously painful and pleasurable as it had been the first time, yet desired and dreaded at the same time. Jasiri's chest heaved, narrow frame expanding and contracting rapidly as she breathed, dragging in quick breaths as she was able.

Easy, kitten. As dominant and demanding as he was, Luna took care of his mate, nuzzling the back of her head with his lips. It will get easier.

He laughed, mirth rumbling through his chest, the sensitive moment coming to an abrupt end.

If I loved taking your cock, you can adore taking my even larger shaft. You will learn to crave it, beg me for it.

She already craved it, she wanted to say. She would be begging for it if she was not already being bred. The prick and pain of the barbs became easier to bear with every thrust and she hissed between her teeth, lips curling back from her teeth. Luna's balls slapped into Jasiri's legs and lower abdomen, driving little shocks through the cheetah's body at their size and weight. The barbs felt so good running over the very edge of her pussy, teasing and stimulating the sensitive area until she could not help but feel her need rising. Unlike the roar of male desire, it was subtler and nudged against her mind with unavoidable insistency. She had to have it, she had to feel the pleasure even if it was not the same as what she had had as a male. Pushing back into her mate's thrusts, the cheetah sucked in harsh breaths, hips rolling as she encouraged Luna to thrust harder, to claim her as his.

Huffing, the leopard rocked into his mate, teeth once again catching the back of Jasiri's neck in a mating bite. His jaw clenched, drawing blood, and the cheetah shuddered, utterly and completely dominated by her partner. What Luna was doing could only be described as claiming the cheetah as his property. The leopard shifted his weight for better leverage, pounding the cheetah's tight cunt with a ferocity that Jasiri doubted she could match in her submissive state. Pussy slick with a mixture of what she presumed was Luna's pre cum, pouring into her in an active demonstration of his virility, and her own arousal, it was easy for the cheetah to crave and take more. She wished Luna's cock was even bigger so that she could be stretched further, forced up to her limits and beyond.