Generation Gap

Story Info
Older woman & young man become more than friends.
1.8k words
4.26
168.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who would have thought our friendship would ever become more than just that. After all, I was 35 and you were only 18 when we met. The age difference didn't bother me because I was in what I thought at the time was a good relationship, and not looking for anything else. I think what got our friendship started was the discovery that we actually had a lot in common despite our generation gap.

I liked how every time we discovered another, you would point it out. It almost became a game with us. The obvious was our shared love for music. I mean, how many people can say they found love at a concert watching a band called Disturbed? Most of my friends listened to the easy listening stations on the radio, but not me. I listened to the same music as my teenage son. I was the mom that all of kids wanted as their own mother.

When my good relationship broke apart, you were there for me every step of the way. I will never understand how you put up with me during that time of my life, but I'm glad you did. I looked forward to our almost daily talks, and I liked how our friendship grew stronger. It wasn't long after my break up that you started coming over more and more. Soon you became one of my best friends, and I really missed you when it was time for you to head back to College.

We both celebrated birthdays while you were gone, and I would have mailed you a birthday card had I known your address. I still have the card you sent to me, and still look at it when I start to miss you. When you told me that you loved me for the first time I didn't know how to respond. I wasn't looking to fall in love with anyone because I was trying to protect myself from getting hurt again. I did care for you, but love just wasn't in the picture for me yet. I would respond with a simple, you too. That was my way of telling you I really cared for you, and one day, when I was ready, I too would love you.

I soon realized that you were not giving up on me, and every time I turned around, you were saying kind and loving words to me. Always showing me just how much I meant to you by keeping in touch with me through e-mails and letters. I was glad when you came home for the summer. It was like old times again. You were coming over daily, and spending the entire day with me. It was great. Except for staying all night, you practically lived here with me. Then came the day that forever turned things around for us.

We had just finished a walk along the river, and was sitting on a park bench talking, when you suddenly you leaned in and started kissing me. I was taken by surprise, but gladly returned your now passionate kiss. You look at me and ask if I am ready to go back to my place. Of course, I say yes. We walk back to the car holding hands, ignoring the older couple that is now staring at us. We joke about how they must have thought you were my son, and as we pass them you loudly call me mom, and announce what a great kisser I am. I could have died from embarrassment. I grab your hand tighter and rush us off to the car. On the way back home, we laugh about what you have just done.

After pulling into the driveway, and turning off the car, you jump out and come over to my door and open it. I just look at you funny as I get out. As I get out of the car, you take my hand and kiss it. We walk up the stairs and into the house. Still holding my hand you guide me over to the sofa and pull me down onto your lap. I ask you what is on your mind, and with anticipation, I wait for your reply. All you do to answer me is smile. Smiling back at you, I realize just how much I have wanted you to do this. I have waited patiently wondering when, if ever, you would finally make the first move.

We start to kiss again, and I can feel your tongue rushing through my mouth. I move my hand over your firm chest and can feel your heart beating at a faster pace. I slowly move my hand back down and rest it on your thigh. Our kiss is becoming more intense and I can now feel your cock getting hard under my resting hand. I feel your hand rising up my body, and making its way under my shirt. With your hand now on my plump breast, I feel you starting to lie be back so that I am lying on the sofa. You lift the shirt off me, and toss it to the floor. You move your kiss down my neck, and to my cleavage. Kissing the tops of each breast as you unhook the front clip on my bra exposing my succulent tits. You moved your tongue over my harden nipples, causing me to take a breath of delight. Tilting my head back I start to lose myself as your tongue slides down my exposed body, only stopping when you reached the top of my jeans.

Without realizing it, you unbutton and unzip my jeans. I open my eyes and look down at you as I feel you start to inch my jeans and panties down as if it were one garment. You ask if you should continue, and I whisper "Yes please". I am now lying on the sofa nude. You're eyes light up as you stop and gaze down at my nakedness. I find myself giggling like a schoolgirl. As you come towards me to kiss me once again, I remove your t-shirt. Exposing your hard body, I notice the light hair that is covering your handsome chest. I realize this is the first time I have ever seen you without a shirt, and the sight of you excites me.

I stare into your dark brown eyes, and study every inch of your young face. Your strong jaw line and kissable lips are just inches from me. I then notice that you are doing the same thing. Studying me, and my reactions to you. We both smile again at each other, as to say how pleased we are with what we are discovering about each other. My hands start caressing your arms and your back. I ease my hands down to your button down fly and start unfastening each one. Once done, I start pushing your jeans down as far as I can reach, and when I stop, you pick up where I left off until you have squirmed your way free of them.

With us both nude now, you once again travel down between my legs until your face is now even the top of my bush. Giving me one last devilish grin, you slid down a bit more using your tongue to part my swollen lips, and invade my hot wet pussy. A rush of chills race up my spine as I take this tongue bath you are intensely giving me. I can feel you moving from my slippery hole, to my throbbing clit. The way you take it between your lips and suck it makes me light headed. I can barely think clear.

The room seems to be spinning as I try to regain myself. I reach down and run my hands through your hair, and find myself almost burying your head deep between my legs. With your hands under my ass, pushing me up, I move my hips in an up ward motion to meet you. I move my legs so that they are now resting over your shoulders and onto your strong back. I am aware of your every move, and it is driving me crazy. No one has ever licked my pussy like this before. Oh sure, I've been with men who thought they were doing a good job, but they never made me feel like this. I feel so overwhelmed by it.

I can feel you moving one of your hands from beneath my ass, and you are now sliding 2 of your fingers in to me. Fucking me with your fingers as you suck and lick on my clit brings a moan from me. This is great. I can feel my whole body getting damp from beads of perspiration. You continue to explore my body with your mouth and fingers. I can feel the beginnings of an orgasm that would take down the highest mountain.

Clutching the side of the sofa with one hand, and a hand full of your hair with the other, I yell your name out again and again, until I can feel the orgasm quieting down to a small roar. Just as I begin to catch my breath, you raise up from the valley you just conquered, and push your rock hard cock into my still rippling box. You take my legs and place them into the cradle of your arms as you begin to rock me. You look down at me as to say you know your giving me the best fuck I have ever had. All I can do is moan from delight.

With each pump of your cock, I am being filled with more uncontrollable surges of electrifying orgasmic spasms. My legs are feeling weak, and are starting to shake. You feel this, and release my legs so that I may wrap them around your waist. I cross my ankles and match you stroke for stroke, moving my hips up to meet you. I place my hands onto your shoulders and caress down your back.

With our bodies connected as one, in perfect rhythm there seems to be nothing else around us. No other sound fills the room except for the sounds of our now sweat soaked bodies meeting. Your body starts to tense up, preparing to release your seed into me. Each stoke of your stiff prick pumps faster now, until I feel the throbbing of your explosion. As the last bit of cum leaves your body you lean down and rest your head on my breasts. As I run my hands through your now dampened hair, I whisper to you. "I never knew it could be this good." You raise you head and look at me answering, "I always knew WE would be this good."