Generation of Tarts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she responded and multiplied the motion, he cradled her buttocks, and pushing up slid Jenny almost to the top of his rod. Just as he felt cool air on his glans he released the pressure in his arms and Jenny slid all the way down again, enveloping him to his balls. They rose and fell several times synchronising their rhythm, and when Jenny had got the measure of it she put her hands on Andy's shoulders to support and steady herself, and took control once again, suggesting to him, " Let me do this, Andy. You just relax and enjoy it." Andy immediately let her slide down his shaft, and moved his hands to fondle her tits, which were flopping around immediately in front of his hungry eyes.

"I don't..... uhhh!.... need you to..... aahhh!..... tell me that," he gasped, "I'm enjoying myself ...... unghh! .... too much! I don't think I can last ....." and with that he lost control altogether. The dam had burst! He grunted, shuddered and groaned as his cock pulsated, spewing out his jism in violent belches, into the depths of Jenny's beautiful cavern. "Ohhh fuck, fuck, fuck," he almost screamed as his body convulsed with the torrid force of his ejaculation.

Jenny sighed and speaking through gritted teeth said, "You've come too soon, you naughty boy," in a mocking manner which was only half meant. "Don't you dare go limp on me now, Andy. Let me fuck your cock like this some more, I don't think it'll be long before I come."

Andy maintained his position, but returned his hands to support her buttocks as she bounced up and down on his still solid tool. By moving his hand a little he was able to position a finger at the entrance to her suppurating pussy, and as Jenny rose he positioned the finger alongside his cock so that on the downward cycle it entered the lower regions of her wet hole, increasing the girth of his manhood. Andy was able to wiggle the finger a little to tickle the side of her love tunnel.

"Ahhh, oh my god, what are you doing?" Jenny managed to gasp out hoarsely, between elongated sighs and sobs as she revelled in the ecstatic torture that she was enduring. "I must come soon, I feel as though my insides are about to explo ..... ode" With that Jenny shuddered and her sighs turned almost to a low pitched scream as her climax ripped through her. She shivered and shook. Muscles throughout her body relaxed and would no longer hold her weight. Her pussy slammed down onto Andy's balls as her legs gave way under her and she fell forward pushing Andy back down onto the bed, Andy immediately put his arms around her and hugged her close. He could feel the shudders as the waves of her climax continued and lessened in severity.

When it was over Jenny raised her head weakly from his shoulder and looking him straight in the eye, kissed him. Andy responded by hugging her tighter still and kissing her face, eyelids, nose – anywhere on her face that he could get to. "Thank you," he whispered, "you're just so damn sexy you give me the best feeling ever. I've never cum so much and so forcibly as I have with you. You must be the best fucking granny ever!"

Jenny laughed wearily, and suggested that they get under the bedcovers. Once there they cuddled, limbs entwined and after their exertions started to drift off to sleep. Jenny kissed Andy on the cheek and her last words before she slipped away into the arms of the Sandman were " I can see I'm going to have to get some more corsets and even higher heels if I'm to keep you satisfied. I'll be your own personal 'Dolores'!" Andy chuckled, and thought to himself that he had indeed turned Jenny into the tart he wanted. As he in turn succumbed to the fuzzyness of dozing off his thoughts turned to his Mother. Was she turning into a tart too? Her recent dress sense seemed to indicate that. Andy smiled to himself and dreamily fantasised about running his hands over her perfect body while she was wearing that slutty blue dress. His cock twitched in response as he fell asleep.

12