Generators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,911 Followers

Am I burning you from the inside? I wonder, only because your passage is so hot that I wonder if I will have first-degree or perhaps even second-degree burns upon my shaft when we finally finish.

I am fully sheathed inside you, holding still momentarily to savor your body. I admire the rapid rise and fall of your splattered chest as you breathe heavily and loudly. Your disheveled hair is evidence of our activity thus far, The soft wet flesh encircling me quivers independently of the occasional squeezing around my invasion.

Your legs wrap around my waist, entrapping me. If I am your prey, then may you consume me slowly.

Then again...

I bend over you, my forearms resting along your sides to grab your shoulders from underneath you. Feeling my breath in your face, you open your eyes, just before I kiss the tip of your nose. You flex around me, and I sigh happily in your face as your hands circle around my torso.

We kiss, long and slow, gentle and sweet. I carefully rest my weight upon you, crushing your waxed breasts between us, but you do not seem to care given how your tongue knocks at my lips. I grant you access inside my mouth, and you explore carefully, as if exploring inside me for the very first time.

Slowly, I back out of your most sacred passage, then enter you again with equal reverence. Your hands hold my head in position so your tongue can probe even deeper in my mouth.

I thrust again, gently, respectfully, the reentry this time made a little more interesting as you tighten around me, and I moan softly into your mouth. Never have I felt so close to you, essentially a part of you - I am inside you even as you are inside me.

Your tongue finally withdraws, and your hands return to my back, caressing me. I drop my head to your neck, gently licking you like a tiny kitten lapping at a bowl of water. Your sigh of happiness is sweet music to my ears, yet there is another song I would like for you to sing for me.

Others outside may hear your song, but I will know that you sing it for me, solely for me.

I slowly grind my pelvis against yours in a circular motion. This small act has its desired effect on you, signaled by the change in your breathing. I smile to myself, then lift my chest from yours, the dried wax now cracked with more than a few flakes of wax sticking to my skin. Your eyes flutter open, and I can see the flames of love deep inside you, deep within your core.

A wicked sparkle consumes those flames in your eyes, and I know that this is not to be slow gentle lovemaking. This realization must be written upon my face, as you grin evilly, your Tigress persona coming to the fore.

You want to fuck savagely? Count me in!!!

Your eyes lock with mine, and we gaze into each other's souls as I slowly make love to you. Your hands glide across my back, but I can clearly feel your fingernails scraping my skin, teasing me while (subconsciously?) signaling your desire for a hard, thorough fuck. Yet I continue the slow pace for several minutes, trying to maneuver myself just a little deeper into your body with each lengthy penetration. Only an occasional blink prevents our uninterrupted gaze.

I slowly back out of you, just like I have done repeatedly for the past few minutes. Without warning, I slam back inside you as hard as I can, causing your body to stiffen and a soft cry to escape your parted lips, yet our gaze remains unbroken as the sofa squeals in protest. I give you my own evil grin now. Is this savage enough for you? Will this satiate the primal Tigress within you?

I slam fiercely into you again, using your shoulders for additional leverage. You sing for me again as I force my way inside you repeatedly, we claw at each other as we grunt and growl like savage beasts, the sofa squeals loudly in protest at our violent dance, the sounds of our repeated joining and the scent of our passion filling the air.

Your song reaches a new intensity as your climax washes through you and around me. Still I hurl myself into you brutally, my back and ass stinging from the deep scratches of your fingernails. As you continue to quiver around me, I can no longer hold back, and with a primitive howl unleash volley after volley of liquid love deep inside you.

At last, I collapse upon you. We are simply one sweaty mass of sated passion, each of us breathing heavily and moaning softly as we slowly return to a calm state. My erection slowly subsides, yet I remain within you.

Eventually, respectfully, I disengage from you, sitting at one end of the sofa. Moments later, you join me, sitting in my lap, spilling the contents of your body onto me as we embrace tenderly.

A soft click and loud buzz surprise us, followed by the return of electricity to the neighborhood. The lights are on again, the VCR's internal clock flashes 12:00, the TV shows the local late-night news.

It appears that the electricity we generate between ourselves is enough to reinvigorate the power company's own generators.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,911 Followers
12