Generous Repayment Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have liked this because she started flexing her hips under my hands, pressing her pubic bone into mine, and her mound onto my penis underneath. I know I could feel the pressure there and there was no doubt she could too. She made a move to change position, raising her legs one at a time and putting them outside my legs where her now-bare clit could touch my trimmed pubic hair under the top and base of my penis. As I held her ass, she voluntarily pressed her clit onto my limp penis. It twitched and I pulled both ass cheeks to force her clit onto me again. She repeated the movements over and over, practically grinding her clitty onto my rising penis. Her breasts pressed firmly into my chest where her firm nipples teased my own.

We couldn't keep this up much longer without something changing. The obvious change was my penis turning into a cock as she rubbed her whole pussy over the top of it now, since it had arisen to the task and was pressing up onto her pussy and ass below her spread cheeks in my hands. She raised her whole lower body off me while twisting her hips back and forth in a driving pivot motion, like a guy fucking a woman, masturbating my cock in the process. On one rising, my cock managed to slide past her wet mound and point up and toward my stomach, its normal hard position. When her automatic downward motion happened, my big, purple cockhead almost got gobbled up into her wet vagina where it was making direct contact. Feeling this herself, Karen practically leaped off of me to avoid the most intimate penetration. She was breathing deeply and looked a little flush, just looking into my eyes and trying to find the words to break the long, empty pause.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you like that and then abandon you. It would feel good, I know, but that's the one thing I won't do with another guy. That and kissing in a romantic way, just those two." She stated apologetically.

"God, I'm feeling the wine, I think. Yeah, that must be it, 'cause I wouldn't feel this horny normally." She said. "You can do anything else, OK? Almost ANYthing!"

"Anything?" I said, Checking her out, up and down, assessing and fanaticizing. ANYthing?

"Stand up and straddle my waist"

She rose gracefully and placed a bare foot on either side of my waist and chest, looking down and wondering what was next. Her shoulders were back and her chest pressed forward, nipples forging through the lavender top. Her hands were on each hip, legs straight and spread, her brown pussy lips rolling up like a volcano flow trying to escape from the pressures inside. I was reminded of the Wonder Woman pose which did get my imagination rolling.

"Play with your breasts for me!"

She raised both of her hands slowly over her stomach and up under the baby doll to cup each breast underneath. I enjoyed seeing her bare white skin exposed as the garment was forced up higher, now barely covering her boobs. Still looking me in the eyes, She spread her relatively little hands around each of them, feeling her own nipples in her fingertips and palms, massaging and fondling them as I had requested. I had a great view from down below her. Her breathing increased as I smiled my approval. Although I wanted to grab them myself, I was in no hurry. There was a definite feeling that she had never done this for any guy before but didn't mind doing it for me so I let her continue exploring her feelings, or feel her exploring.

"Very nice. Now let me see you touch your clit and pussy."

She took a deep breath and shuddered at the words coming from my mouth. I don't think anyone had ever mentioned those names for her body parts before, or told her to touch them. I suspected she rarely touched herself or masturbated, maybe never. She complied with no complaints though, releasing her boobs and hard nipples, lowering her hands down her chest and stomach, letting the lavender top fall down with them, where it was really covering nothing. It stopped around hip level, and her hands continued over her landing strip of well-trimmed hair, until her fingertips touched the top of her clitoris. She took another deep breath, her eyes fluttering half closed again from the touch, hips involuntarily pressed forward into the fingers. She touched it carefully, then rubbed it up and down. Her other hand rubbed through the big folds of her outer labia, down to her vagina opening, and up and around it. The first hand now rubbed her emerging clit left and right, in obvious pleasure now. There was plenty of moisture there brought on by rubbing it against my cock moments before.

I ran both of my hands over her feet, up her calves and thighs, outside, then inside, up to her puffy vulva to join her hands there. When I touched it, her hips shook, and she sighed and fluttered her eyes at my soft touch. I rubbed her sensitive inner thighs while she rubbed her own pussy in a lustful manner. Looking down into my eyes, she lifted her sheer top to her neck and bent forward looking for my response. Her big round breasts went straight toward my eyes, getting larger and larger by the wonderful force of gravity in a 3-D like effect. I moved my head left and right, my nose flicking her nipples. She bent over more, until I could lick and kiss each nipple and her half-dollar sized brown areola. I felt her thighs trying to squeeze my hands onto her needy vagina. I rubbed her clit in response.

"Turn around, Karen."

She did, standing and holding her crotch, now looking down at my firm cock, its' beady little eye looking straight back up at her. I was treated to a fine view of her round butt just above my head, and I held both cheeks and squeezed them.

"Lie down on me."

She squatted and lowered herself onto her knees, ankles under my arms, her ample butt cheeks only inches in front of my face. Further complying with my command, she lowered her upper body until her big hanging breasts covered and surrounded my penis. She held them with her hands and pressed them in and up and down my growing member, making it grow more from the nice boob job she was giving me. The up and down sliding of her boobs over my cock made her now exposed pussy and ass go right up to almost touch my face, then retreat away when her cheeks contracted. It was a lovely sight. I wanted to eat her. She finally got close enough for me to jab my tongue at her closed slit. She jumped slightly, but didn't pull away.

She rose up enough to grasp my cock in her hand, feeling and stroking it while rubbing my purple head over her nipples. I could feel their firmness down through my cock and all the way up to my brain. This also put her puffy pussy right at my mouth and that was just what I wanted right now. I licked up from her clit to her vagina opening, spreading her big lips aside and around my tongue. Using my hands around her legs, I held and spread her ass cheeks and vagina for me to see more clearly. She moaned loudly at the feeling of being spread so vulnerably to a man she hardly knew in this way. I could tell this was a new thing for her, and she was not accustomed to the feelings running up her body. My tongue licked her clit as my mouth gave her a sucking kiss on that growing bud. I could see it clearly now, poking out of its' little cave, surrounded by puffy lips that were the same brown color and texture as her areola. I licked down and into her opening, feeling the wetness starting to creep out as I buried it inside her as far as I could. She tasted sweet and smelled like a flower blossom.

"Oh, yes, Dave. That feels so good. More like that. You can do anything down there that you want to. I don't mind. Ohh, I don't mind at all!" Karen moaned.

She aimed my cock at her mouth and licked around the head, teasing me like my licking was teasing her. She sucked the head into her mouth and pulled it out with an audible 'POP'. Taking as much as she could into her mouth, she left it nice and wet for her hand to return to the stroking, her mouth only working around the head.

Meanwhile, I was slurping all over her wet pussy, tongue tasting her juices, watching her labia grow red from the blood engorgement rushing down there. My nose was right on her ass, which didn't smell like ass at all. I wondered if she had taken the time to clean herself more thoroughly down there. I let my nose rub over her tight ass hole now, noticing the wrinkled edges around it. When I lapped my tongue over her ass, she moaned and tightened her whole body and gulped down half my cock to show her pleasure and acceptance of my probing tongue. I licked her ass and pressed the tip of my tongue into her tight hole, spread only slightly by my hands on her buttocks. It slowly relaxed and allowed my tongue inside a bit. She pressed back, wanting more. I gave her all I could of my long fat tongue, but it would not go in very far. I had another idea.

I rubbed her clit and pussy with one hand while eating her ass and spreading a cheek with the other hand. My finger slid easily into her waiting pussy over my chin.

"More. Yes, more." She pleaded.

I slipped another finger into her welcoming pussy, then another, three fingers spreading and fucking her warm pussy, my tongue still in her ass. She responded by playing with my balls with her other hand, jerking me off with the other and sucking half my hard cock down to her throat.

"Oh, Karen, that's very nice. You do that so well. How did you know I would like this for a gift?"

"I know you well enough to know you like sex, and this was the best thing I could come up with on the spur of the moment. I wasn't going to go buy you cologne at 3:30 in the morning. Besides, I wanted to see what 'this' is all about." She muttered between lickings, stroking my cock for emphasis. "And it's better than I imagined it."

"Oh, you've imagined my cock before?"

"Well, I knew from the moans and screams of the ladies you used to bring home here long ago that I wanted to see it for myself. Now shut up and eat me and let me do the same for you."

I did and she did, licking, sucking, and finger-fucking each other. She was lapping my balls now, sucking them into her little mouth one at a time, and even rubbing a finger over MY ass! I pulled out my fingers from her pussy and replaced them with my mouth. Placing a wet finger at her ass hole, I pressed at it. She resisted it some, then relaxed and allowed it to go past her sphincter and in an inch or so. I waited, still licking her pussy, until she relaxed enough for me to insert another inch. Then, with my finger as far up as I could reach, I slowly pulled it almost out, then back in, starting a finger-fucking motion in her tight, practically virgin ass hole.

She pressed back, urging me to suck and fuck her harder with my hands and mouth. Deeper she went on my cock with her mouth, down until it stopped against her throat. It wasn't enough for her. I felt and heard her struggling to open her throat and felt the tightness there as she took my long cock all the way until her lips were kissing my balls. I was in heaven. It had been a long time since any woman had done this to me or for me. She gagged and released half of it to catch her breath. Quickly, she pumped her open, sucking mouth on my cock, then took it all into her throat again, letting me fuck her lips, mouth, and throat like a warm wet pussy. I knew what a warm, wet pussy was because my face was in one, licking her clit, tonguing her warm folds and juicy channel; finger-fucking her ass with gusto also.

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna come. I'M COMING! YES! YES!"

Her buttocks began quivering in my other hand and her pussy convulsed over my tongue and finger. She came hard and fast and long, smothering my face in her hot wet pussy juice until it was running down my cheeks and onto the bed. I kept licking and sucking and swallowing it, her big round ass pressing hard over my face and finger, wanting more and more. I gave her all she wanted, and more, until she collapsed on top of me with her hand on my cock, panting sighs emanating from her lips. I licked up all her pussy juice and admired its pulsing, engorged mass milking the finger that I held still, firmly in her ass. Oh, how I wish I could fuck her right now. My cock twitched at the thought of it being inside her voluptuous pussy.

She felt it in her hand and remembered what she was here for. She resumed stroking the length of my hard cock slowly with one hand, looking at it longingly with her head beside it. I had came a lot just a while ago and was in no rush to come now. She found the edible lube and squeezed an ample amount over my cock and balls. She spread it around with both hands, squeezing my balls and teasing my ass with her finger, making my butt cheeks tighten, causing my hips to press up and my cock into her hands. She jerked my cock in one hand while playing with my balls and ass with the other, both sliding easily in a near frictionless caress. Her hand stroked me from the bottom to the tip of my purple head, then more grippier and with more determination and resolve.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good. You really know how to do that, don't you?"

"Oh, I don't know. I just like doing this, and watching it do its thing. I have wondered what it would be like to masturbate like a guy, you know, jerking off, do you say?"

"Yes, we say jerking off, not that we talk about it a lot." I joked.

"God, it feels so good to jerk off a good hard cock like yours." She moaned, stroking harder and admiring it.

She was resolved. Her head was up now, face and lips right above my not so "little" head, boobs pressed into my stomach for support. She grasped a boob and rubbed her nipple against my head. Grasping both her boobs, she surrounded my cock with them and fucked my cock between them so that it was pointing down, toward her bellybutton. She was able to lick my balls on every stroke also, and it felt so good having her lips, tongue, and mouth moving all over. She even managed to lick my ass a few times. I was definitely feeling everything.

She kept it up forever, or it seemed so, swapping off the boob fucking with vigorous hand fucking, timing the swaps perfectly for maximum effect. It was as if I was ascending a stairway with lots of landings to pause and rest, if you will, then continue up again, always up higher and higher with the goal coming into sight now. Karen sensed this also and kissed my head with pursed lips, trying to give me a French kiss it seemed. I throbbed at the touch. She sucked my whole head into her mouth, still stroking my play toy with her hands. Deeper and deeper she sucked until I felt it enter her tight throat again, taking me all inside her mouth and throat. She pulled out, hand stroking up together with her lips. She did it again and again, setting up a rhythm, fucking my whole cock with her mouth and hand, then both hands, over my balls when my cock was fully in her mouth, then both hands stroking my firm member on the next up and down strokes.

OK, I've never even seen a porn video as good as the things she was doing to me. I kissed her pussy in appreciation and she responded by pressing it back into my whole face again and sucking even harder on my throbbing cock. I wet the finger in her ass and proceeded to finger-fuck it in rhythm to her sucking and stroking. I didn't really think about whether she liked it or not because I liked it. However, she did like it and was urgently trying to get me to come now, in her own little "masturbation" fantasy, pretending it was her own cock. It wouldn't disappoint her as it was reaching its own stairway to heaven. She grasped my hard balls with one hand and stroked my cock, feeling the pending explosion that was eminent now.

The first wad hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly but recovered in time to pull my cock back some and expertly catch the next load and swallow it down with the first.

She came again in a massive shuddering climax. I was screaming into her pussy that covered my face.

She pulled my cock from her mouth with her hand and stroked me firmly. Another wad covered her face. She shuddered again. She stroked my cock and squeezed my balls as I came over and over, squirting all over her face and breasts. Finally, I stopped coming and she stopped coming and stroking me. She just held me, not wanting to let go, and I didn't want her to let go either, but was glad she stopped stroking before I had a stroke! We lay like that for a while, catching our breath and enjoying the afterglow. I licked her pussy once more. 'She has a good tasting twat.' I thought.

She turned around and showed me all the cum on her face and offered up her cum-soaked boobies.

"Here, if you want something to lick, lick these."

I could feel her big wet pussy rubbing all over the bottom of my dick. Nice!

I spotted a white glob on her nipple and licked it off. The nipple was as hard as my cock was a few minutes ago. I sucked the whole nipple and areola into my mouth, licking it clean with my tongue, then licked bare the rest of her breast. Then the other one got equal treatment, with me cleaning off my own cum from her lovely boobs. I've tasted it before and it's not my favorite taste, but tonight it was good, probably because of the pineapple at dinner? Who knows? I reached her neck, then up over her face where I licked off most everything, carefully avoiding her lips as I knew she didn't want this to feel like cheating, and I remember her rules, no kissing, no fucking. Her eyes were closed, enjoying my licking.

"Look." I implored.

She opened her eyes in time to see me swallow, just for her.

"Oh, God, that's so sexy, Dave. I've never seen a guy do that before, not that I've seen that many guys, you know."

"Right! Not too many, just enough, right?"

"Yeah, just enough. Enough to know this was really good, really fun." She replied. "That was the best I've ever came, you know? But what about you? This was supposed to be all about you and it got out of hand."

"It was more like 'in hand', lots of hand. I enjoyed this immensely. I could never imagine this in my wildest dreams. You are so very sexy, Karen. I don't know how I'm going to face your husband now. I mean, if you had just given me the old handjob like you said was my repayment, I would have considered it just that. But this was too good. And if you keep rubbing your pussy on my penis like that, I might break rule #2."

"OH! Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I forgot that those things have a mind of their own." She laughed, rising up to remove the target from my penis and make tracks up my belly to sit on me.

"You know, I was just wondering if you had anything else that needs fixing. I like your payment plan." And we both laughed at the possibilities.

Maybe he could never dream this, but I could. Yes, this was from a vivid dream that was more like a vision. So clear, so real. No, it was not about you or your wife. It was a generic best friend, honest. Yeah, that's it. I hope you liked this little tale, as we all like a little tail once in a while, don't we? Please vote, and I welcome any constructive comments. MF

12