Genesis of the Succubus Ch. 3

Story Info
Rina willingly submits to her seduction.
1.6k words
4.41
52.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story has been in my head for 15 years, other writers inspired some of the details. I thank them for their contributions to my creativity. I hope they will take it as a complement, especially the hot writers on this web site. Thank God for Literotica.com!

* * * * *

As Rina stirred, she couldn't be sure of her situation. Panting as if she'd just finished a race, Rina reclined on the earth, her back against a rough stone wall. She wasn't naked or restrained; a heavy velvet robe covered her body. As Rina became accustomed to her surroundings, she sighed with relief - she could see!

Curiously, the dim, cold light came not from above, but from beneath. Rina crawled to the glow, scrapping her palms as she edged over small, sharp rocks she couldn't see. When she reached the periphery, she saw a large cavern with two wide outcroppings separating a deep chasm. The bottom couldn't be seen - it burned with a cold sliver flame that radiated no heat. Rina shivered, pulling the robe's abundant folds more securely around her body. She saw the robe was red - a little color in a gray cold world!

While she rested at a safe distance from the verge, the temperature dropped further. With a rumble, a passageway materialized behind her. She turned, and saw a tunnel illuminated with sunlight. That was the way out. As Rina stumbled toward it, a soft rustling reached her ears. Across the abyss, a tall figure emerged from the shadows. Large masculine hands pulled back a hood, revealing her rescuer's face.

The reaming in the stable seemed like a lifetime away. The earth continued to quake around them. Which way led to safety? As she hesitated, he held out his hand. Luke's distant voice called out, "Come to me!"

As Rina looked back at the tunnel, she new that path led to safety, what did the other lead to? The stranger on the other side of the chasm enticed her. That way was not safe, but so seductive. His allure caressed her skin. Rina despaired at the thought of following the tunnel and never having those feelings again! The cold light enveloped her as she turned her back on the daylight and took a flying leap over the chasm. Rina didn't fall, instead, she went from the hold of the light to his embrace. Luke surrounded her securely with his black velvet robe.

"You should be a stranger to me..." Rina murmured.

"You had to capitulate to passion - without losing your reason!" muttered Luke, as he studied her face and body for injury. When he came to her bleeding hands, he soothed them with his lips and tongue. Rina had never felt anything like it. The moisture from his breath pooled against her skin. His satin tongue laved at the tiny, flowing cuts. She stared into his eyes as he slowly drew each finger into his mouth. The sensuous movements of his mouth made her clit throb and cunt burn. Soon, the craving surged, swelling her breasts and causing her to lean harder into Luke's body for support. When he completed his ministrations, he clasped both her hands in one of his. Luke tightened the embrace with his other arm. Rina swooned, but did not faint.

* * * * *

As Rina became aware of her surroundings again, she flinched, but a velvet weight against her breasts held her in place. Total darkness surrounded her again. Her hips undulated into a mound of silky fur pelts over stone beneath her bare body. The chilled air cooled her skin, but her loins still pulsed. Rina's arms stretched above her head, her wrists trussed again, but not in metal. One large fist imprisoned them. When Rina started to strain against her captor, a voice - Luke's - spoke in dulcet tones.

"Relax, you're safe," said Luke. His other hand caressed her from neck to breast, his thumb bore down heavily on her nipple. Rina began to pant as the supple pad of his thumb made small circles around her hardening bud. He tweaked it, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. As Rina's back bowed, she recognized the velvet weight imprisoning her was his chest - and the REST of him. Rina resisted again, inducing a chuckle from Luke. He rubbed her clit with what she was trying to evade - his cock. Luke swallowed her next moan with the silkiest kiss imaginable.

"For such an avid masochist, you really are an innocent aren't you? Such a paradox!" murmured Luke, gently kissing her lips again, then laving the curve of her bottom lip with his tongue. He trailed his kisses over her chin and down her neck. Rina's head arched back, giving him better entrée to the sweep of skin along her jugular.

Stretching with his free hand, Luke clasped her hands with his palm to palm. As he continued his leisurely phallic assault on her clit, he lowered their hands. Releasing her, he seized her ass, circled her rosebud with his fingers, and braced her hips more securely against his.

Rina sighed, instead of resisting with her free hands, she rubbed her fingertips down his spine. The other hand palmed his buttocks, urging him on in his slow torture. When she emulated his touch at his anus, Luke moaned and began to writhe against her, caressing her with his entire body. She could feel each muscle under his skin straining next to her softness. He bent down, collecting a nipple in his mouth, and began to suckle.

Rina thought she'd suffered passion, but Luke's languid movements escalated until she couldn't be passive any longer. Her legs wrapped around his hips, her feet moved deftly from his waist to the backs of his thighs. Rina's hands ventured lower until she reached his loins. She cupped his smooth balls in one hand, and clutched the base of his cock in the other. She gasped as she realized her hand couldn't encompass his width. When Rina vacillated, Luke tutored her in the motions until she had the way of it. He rewarded her with deepening kisses; his tongue initiating her to further intimacies as he coaxed her mouth open.

As she returned her fingers to his ass, Rina grew bolder. She smoothly parted his flesh, gliding her fingers in and out. Before she knew it, her entire fist thrust into his anus. It was Rina's turn to chuckle when Luke rasped in surprise. "Little devil, I always knew you were my match." Luke muttered.

Rina fisted him steadily, matching his lunges against her pelvis. He retaliated by placing his cockhead just inside her gushing portal, teasing her with lingering, shallow, brutal thrusts that left her yearning for completion.

"I can feel the storm inside rouse you, waiting for freedom. You'll plead for my cock to split your throbbing cunt before I'm through, you little tormenter!"

Luke trailed deep kisses and savage bites from chin to breast. Rina could only moan and shudder as she arced against him, awed at his mastery of her body. She clutched at the hard body dominating hers as they undulated against each other. She didn't think it possible to further arouse the fires racing through her veins, but Luke plagued her cunt, escalating her rapture with letting her orgasm.

At length, Rina shattered, Her scream came for the depths of her soul, "Please, please, I cannot endure it!"

Luke's voice rang in her mind, his tone as calm as the still, black waters of a cavern lake, "Tell me what you desire, what you need."

Rina eagerly keened, "I want only you. Unite us in all ways; rip my cunt open with your cock. Impale me on it!"

Rina groaned as he abandoned her cunt completely. His hands pinned her hips to the fur covered stone. Immobilized, she couldn't relieve the burning of her loins. Luke arched back, plunging his hips forward savagely, and embedded his cock deep in her flesh. She screamed in pain and pleasure as his cockhead tore through her hymen. As Luke started to slowly plunge into her depths, the tip of his cock rasped against her womb. Her body clung to his, pulsating and pumping against him. They rock against each other, rutting and grunting like animals. Their bodies undulating together didn't seem human any longer. Luke's dick grew thicker and longer as the tempo increased. She felt like she had a log wedged between her legs. He ground his hips into hers, then pulled out. He scraped his claws down her breasts, then pushed her legs open to the breaking point. Rina thrashed and moaned as the tempest raged through her body without release. She begged and pleaded for his cock. Finally, arcing over her body, he gripped her breasts with his claws. As his lengthening fangs bit into her jugular, the cock descended to fill her again. As their flesh joined, the pressure sent a convulsing climax through Rina. Luke let out a roar as his balls tightened and disgorged waves of cum deep into her womb.

Rina basked in the sensations churning through her body, Luke continued to press his hard cock into her. Slowly she regained control of her muscles. As she opened her eyes, brilliant lights and colors flashed and sparkled. Luke's beautiful, contented face hovered over her - set into the hard, muscular, blood-red body of a demon.

"Not Luke - Lucifer!" cried Rina, as she fainted - again. As she drifted into darkness, his musical voice pierced her consciousness, "You really ought to overcome this penchant for le petite morte!"