Genesis of the Succubus Ch. 4

Story Info
The Succubus is born.
2.1k words
4.52
55.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warmth swathed Rina like an eiderdown quilt as she stirred. Even as her eyes remained closed, she perceived brilliant lights around her in red and orange and purple. Her apparent nudity didn't surprise her. The fire in her cunt did-how it moved through her body along her bones. It shimmered, pooled, and grew between her legs, then branched out along her spine to her breast and shoulder blades, and caused her back to arch. It moved into her cheeks, throbbed at her temples, and crossed her forehead. Fire curled her toes and caused her hands to clench-just as the walls of her cunt clenched with the blaze. Her body undulated to a cadence she couldn't alter.

Rina hung from a chain, wrists trussed together in heavy manacles. Her thighs were set at right angles from her torso, feet dangling to the ground. An unyielding metal harness circled her hips and spread her thighs to reveal her dripping cunt. Her eyes gazed up at her hands imprisoned in their golden restraints. She looked down-and caught her breath-Lucifer's beautiful face driven deeply into her cunt.

His slightly forked satin tongue caressed her clit and burrowed deeply in her vagina-it set the rhythm of her writhing. His large velvet-soft palms seized her buttocks; talons parted her cheeks and delved into her rectum. The fire in her veins took on a new meaning as it burgeoned under her skin, through her muscles and organs and into her bones. Under Lucifer's nurturing her clit was growing, hardening, lengthening. Rina's pubic lips distended to accommodate - what? Rina floated on sea of endless delight. The slowly building pleasure hurled her into mindless, animalistic Need.

Lucifer ruthlessly persisted in his assault-he had all the time in the world. As his long tongue plunged into her portal, her hot honey-oozing muscles seized it as tightly as any dick. Finally, the forked tip of his tongue achieved her cervix. He squeezed and plucked it like he had her nipples. Under his cosseting she felt it pulse and swell. Soon he pushed into the cervix and opened it for his delectation.

Lucifer altered his ministrations. No longer licking and caressing her clit and cunt, Lucifer established a hold on the core of her body-her womb. When she tried to pull back, he snared her by forcing his sharp fangs deep into her pelvic bone. Rina keened when the pain-pleasure hit her heart and traveled up her spine to swirl across her skin.

As he clutched her hips, she felt his whisper in her mind, "To have what you crave, you must willingly surrender all-heart, mind, and every single inch of your body to me. As I will devote all my being to my true mate."

Rina could only sigh in response, finally she gasped, "All of me, to you." With that, she plunged her hips deep into his mouth, and caused his fangs to stab deep into the arteries and veins in her mons. Menses from her womb and blood from her heart cascaded over his tongue. Ecstasy propelled both into a near swoon. Her hips lurching forward, he tilted his head back, slowly devouring her wine-red essence. As she hung wilted from exhaustion, Lucifer lifted her from the chains and placed her tenderly on the stone altar.

Lucifer gazed at Rina's supine body. Already her willing response to his seduction had wreaked havoc upon her. By human standards, she matured into the most beautiful of women. No longer dumpy, her body had truly evolved. Rina's orgasms initiated the lengthening of her torso and the narrowing of her hips. His cock would wedge nicely into the gracefully cleft of her buttocks. At present, in a few moments of rest, her hands stroked her swollen breasts-now gorgeously rounded with large, hard nipples. Roped muscles tightened under her satin skin, each well defined. Long legs looked as if they had been fashioned to clasp and ride his waist - which, of course, they had.

Rina's face, however, stole his breath. It was now elegantly angular. Sumptuous lips pursed under prominent cheekbones and huge eyes framed with heavy black lashes. No longer mouse-brown, her ebony hair cascaded in waves about her. She walked in beauty; any man would sell his soul to probe into the mysteries of her body. Lucifer, on the other hand, was not human. He required a mate of his own flesh, not a human concubine. Rina must be equal to him in all things; his destiny required it. To fulfill the binding, she now needed to participate not only in her seduction and metamorphosis; she must initiate it, knowing she would forfeit her humanity for eternal rapture.

On his altar, Rina persisted to undulate. After ascending the stone, Lucifer shrouded her body with his length. He drew her near, matching her buttocks against his groin. Situating Rina's head on his upper arm, he cradled her to him, clutching her cunt with his other hand. Her thighs chafed around his cock as it thrust toward her. When his claws reached her cunt, she roused from her stupor and turned to him to seal her lips against his. Lucifer countered with a snarl deep in his throat. So cautioned, Rina opened her lips and commenced a lingering duel of tongues. When his growl subsided into a low purr, she fondled the head of his dick with both hands-enlarging it past any thing she had experienced- changing it from scarlet to deep purple as it engorged with blood.

Rina laughed as Lucifer flung his head back and roared. He rolled her under his full weight as he imprisoned her hands above her head. Shamelessly, she continued to laugh. Lucifer silenced her by planting his cockhead into her cunt, raising her hips, then slamming them both bodily against the stone surface. Silent and panting, he placed a soothing kiss on her lips.

Gripping her tits, she felt his mind merge and whisper to her, "What do you feel?"

"Rapture, love...and Need." Rina murmured.

"Need, what kind of Need?" he said, as he raised his eyebrows.

"A burning, animalistic need to rut, hard, fast, and completely."

"What else?" asked Lucifer. Rina ran the backs of her fingers down his cheekbones, gently brushing his long feathery black hair back from his face. The whiteness of her hands against his crimson flesh startled her.

"I know I appear human, but my nature has altered. My mind, thoughts, and emotions don't seem to be confined to my body. I can hear you within, calling to me effortlessly."

"You are right: you are no longer completely mortal. By every thought, touch, orgasm we create, a little of your humanity slips away-leaving only the animal-flesh created by God. With your humanity obliterated, your confining flesh will seek its true form-and pattern itself up its true mate."

"Why what does the Master of Hell need of a mistress?"

"Heaven and Hell exist outside of Time. We travel all of Human Existence. Contrary to Milton, I may rule in Hell, but I still serve Heaven. Hell's demons are the shepherds of Humanity. By giving them tastes of Hell on Earth, we may yet guide them to Heaven in their Earthly lives. If not-they are our playthings in Hell. When I assumed the Dominion of Hell from our Lord, He gave me the Incubus-Hell Army of Dark Angels. For all that must be done in Hell and on Earth, we are few. We cannot enhance our numbers by breeding. To resolve this dilemma, God bestowed on me the right of procreation-starting with one human woman's conversion into a Dark Angel, the Succubus. I desired you from all others because of your paradoxical nature-only with that understanding does one survive Hell. Otherwise-insanity."

"And now? Why pause in you endeavors?"

"A Binding of two Angels can only be concluded with free will. You must decide you Final Path-return to Earth as you are-a beautiful, desirable woman-or conclude the Transformation and Join as my mate," admitted Lucifer, retreating from Rina's embrace.

Rina knew what fate had befallen her. As she embraced her true nature completely, her veiled carnality started to devour her. Crouching on all fours, she couldn't remain calm. Her back bent, Rina's breast rasped against the rough granite, thrusting her ass up: an invitation to rut. She undulated and swayed to the throbbing in her veins.

Seeing her cavort like a bitch in heat, Lucifer lolled back for a few moments to gaze at Rina's rising passion. With a sigh, he knelt behind her, grasping her waist in his hands. He hadn't really doubted the outcome. He read her too well. With her otherworldly spirit, no Earthbound being could have fulfilled her passions.

"I command everything on Earth that seeks to separate humans from their nobility. Foremost among these are material wealth and sexuality. Your golden manacles are symbols of my sovereignty over the riches of the Earth. We have commenced your true education. When we conclude, you shall command the elements, causing all beings to capitulate to their baser natures. All Hell will be at your command, including my heart." As he spoke, his hands meticulously stroked her body. Using his caresses to soften her taut muscles, he posed her limbs for his next assault. His talons brushed her neck and shoulder blades, sending a quiver down her spine. Palms trailed it down the sides of her ribcage and waist, resting momentarily on her hips. Nudging her thighs outward, Lucifer stretched her knees far apart. Briefly finger-fucking her cunt, he palmed her clit and pushed her chest down to the altar. Rina became incapable of speech-gasps turned into moans. Moans transformed into a litany of grunts as he prolonged his caresses.

Before he forced her forehead to the stone in ultimate supplication, her round ass enthralled him for a moment. Wrenching her buttocks wide, Lucifer anointed her bud briefly with his pre-cum. Before Rina could respond, he drove his hard cock into her ass. She screamed with uninhibited pleasure, thrusting back as he held her hips. Leisurely drawing out, he tormented her sphincter with the edge of his foreskin, grinding them together. When Rina began to moan, he hammered down, causing her to shriek. She strained, trying to hurry him as he slid out with maddening indolence. Lucifer declined to hasten. He set a measured rhythm meant to worry her flesh into ecstasy and sustain it without climax. The pace established, he lifted her legs, setting her knees around his thighs. This shift augmented the friction between them to an agonizing degree, launching Rina into an endless chant of whimpers and grunts. Lucifer covered her, pressing his hand against cunt and clit. When her body hardened in response, he raised his other hand to grip her breast. As he intensified the pace, their stance created the illusion of one rutting creature.

Lucifer bore his fangs into her neck, finishing his domination of her body. Golden light glistened around them, minds melded together so completely she thought their bodies would fuse. Riding crest after crest of pleasure, Rina felt a curious wrenching of bone and blood and flesh. Lucifer slowed to a sensuous pumping of his loins. Every inch became an agony of anticipation as he delayed their climax. Rina could no longer hold off, her body seized uncontrollably. Lucifer withdrew from her ass, plunging into her cunt with a roar. Her entire body screamed as her hymen tore again and the tempest overtook them. Lucifer moaned, his balls drawing up tightly. He released a torrent of jism that surged from her portal and anointed their bodies. Both spent, Lucifer lay on Rina for some time, his dick continued to slowly grind her cunt.

With echoes of their passion streaming through her body, Lucifer carried Rina to his marble throne. There, he slashed a wound above his heart, which she nursed from ravenously as he cradled her to his chest. As she stopped, she realized her next modification. The hand clasped with her mate's was tipped with matching golden talons. As Lucifer chuckled at the astonished look on her face, he whirled her around, and again impaled her ass on his cock. Rina leaned back against his chest, adjusting to the welcome fullness. He cupped her breasts in both hands, trailing kisses up her neck.

"To celebrate our Joining, I bestow on you a new name: Ciara, Queen of Hell, Mistress of the Succubus. Open your eyes so your subjects may pay you homage." whispered Lucifer. Ciara opened her eyes, gazing at the room for the first time. It was the largest throne room she'd ever seen, every inch of it in stone. The throne sat at the highest point, the altar slightly lower on the same dais. Steps ran down to the audience floor-completely packed with demons of every size and shape-in various poses of reverence and worship. All leered fervently at her body draped wide over Lucifer's thighs.