Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V sat up rubbing her hand up against her head hoping if she massaged it a little; the pain would slow down and come to a sudden stop. "Damn," V finally spoke after the explosion that almost crushed half of the train in two, "when I get out of this, I'm going to take an aspirin, the whole God damn bottle."

As V tried to get up, something grabbed her shoulders from behind. V was about to grab the unknown person until she realized the hands felt soft like a woman's. V turned to see it was Cassidy.

"Are you alright?" Cassidy asked concerned since V's nose was bleeding from both nostrils.

"Yeah, just a little too much force to the brain that's all, nothing a headache medicine can't fix."

Cassidy looked up at the other side of the crushed train. "I see," The other side looked like it caved in on itself.

"WARNING! DETONATION WILL COMMENCE IN 20 SECONDS. I REPEAT. DETONATION WILL COMMENCE IN 20 SECONDS. STARTING COUNTDOWN. 19, 18, 17, 16, 15..."

"Shit!" Cassidy cried her heart beating rapidly. "We got to get the hell out of here, now!"

V didn't say a word. Cassidy said it all.

V took Cassidy's hand and was about to lead her off the train until they heard a strong and powerful roar ahead of them. V didn't know about Cassidy, but she was not surprised.

The crushed debris of the train burst opened and the gargantuan tumor like shield with the claw at the end reached out as if trying to stab someone.

"You got to be fucking kidding me?!" Cassidy cried as her fear is now turning to annoyance.

"12, 11, 10..." The computer generated voice continued the countdown.

Holding onto Cassidy's hand, V took her to the beginning of the train and exited jumping down on the ground. She helped Cassidy down as they heard the purple monster roar. It sounded like it was angry, pissed off that it didn't get its last kill.

"8, 7, 6..."

As they ran as fast as they there feet could carry them Cassidy spotted something that made her heart jump. Light! Which means they were almost out of the tunnel before the train could explode. It was almost metaphorical. Once she followed the light, she would be free from all the misery and frustration mankind was giving her and she was alive to see it!

"Come on," V urged, "we're almost there!"

"4, 3, 2..."

Each lab of the facility suddenly exploded in unison. The explosion was so strong that the area of the unfinished cathedral suddenly collapsed on itself. Everyone watched as the unfinished church sunk into the ground as if some unseen force was finally giving people what they wanted. To destroy the creepy thing and let the earth swallow it whole and never to be rebuilt again.

As PAUL3X24 broke out of its crushed prison, it turned and watched as each part of the train exploded one by one leading up to it. PAUL growled one last time as if it knew this was its final end and was disappointed to know that it did not finish what it started.

As V led Cassidy out of the tunnel and into the light of day just like they hoped, she grabbed Cassidy and they both went down as enormous flames exploded from the tunnel.

V rose up from the dirt as she looked back at the dark tunnel waiting and hoping the monster was finally destroyed. When she saw nothing come out of the tunnel but a thick cloud of dark, burning, smoke, she got up and helped Cassidy on her feet. "Are you okay?"

Cassidy coughed a little and dusted herself off with her hands but nodded. "Yeah, I think." Cassidy took one good look at herself. There were a few scrapes and bruises but nothing hydrogen chloride can't help. Both of them turned to the smoking tunnel finally relieved. "Is it over?"

V glanced at Cassidy then back at the destroyed tunnel. "Yeah, it's over."

"How can you be so sure?"

"That was a megaton explosion. It's not like pouring gasoline all over your house and light up the place with just a match. They use certain chemicals that not only born the evidence but incinerate it completely." V explained.

"In other words unlike regular fire where there are skeletons left, in this situation there will be nothing but ash?" Cassidy corrected.

V gave Cassidy one stern look and turned back to the tunnel without answering. Cassidy didn't need to bug her for the answer she just gave herself.

Taking a breather V heard her phone rang in her pants pocket. She quickly took it out and answered it. "Hello, who in the hell is this?"

"Oh my," Britta formerly known as The Wire spoke, "that was completely rude of you. Do you answer that way if you were on the phone with your mother?"

"Well you are not my mother so what the fuck you want?" V asked sourly.

"Who is it?" Cassidy asked hoping it wasn't another enemy they had to face later on. But V put her finger to her lips and shhhed her to be quiet.

"I want to congratulate you for answering the phone," The Wire continued speaking at a calm voice, "for a second there I didn't think you were going to make it. Especially when dealing with one of The Coalition's experiments gone awry."

"Wait a minute," V interrupted starting to feel anger, "you were watching us the whole time?"

"Not necessarily," The Wire confessed, "I was telling you the truth that I couldn't see you in the facility, but when you got on the train like I instructed I was watching the whole time. Who do you think set the timer?"

Now V's anger made it to an all time high. "You bitch, you could have killed us!"

"Correction, we killed it." The Wire said. "You are going to have to forgive me, but you and I know that thing could not reach the human population. If so we all would be in trouble. When I saw you use your extradinary ability to trap it, I had to take proper precaution."

"Even at the expense of our lives?" V pointed out.

"My dear, you maybe special but two lives does not compare to the billions that are out there." The Wire explained. "Now I am glad that you and your mate made it out of the facility alive, because I have big plans for the both of you."

V was not going to tolerate anymore surprises. She was sick of them. "What is not keeping me from saying, "Fuck you", to your face and hanging up right now?"

"Oh trust me," The Wire said sounding like she had a really good trick up her sleeve, "you are going to love this."

Chapter 39:

Until Next Time

The Director sat down in front of what looked like an old Macintosh computer. It was very old but workable and was voice activated. So any words that came out of his mouth would be typed down on the computer. Technology was a wonderful thing. Too bad The Director had other things in mind. Like the destruction of the lab facility called, "The Bunker", since it was underground and suppose to be safe and secured. As he turned on the monitor, green letters popped up.

"How is the project going?"

The Director hated to be the error of bad news, but he had to be honest. "There were some setbacks."

"What do you mean, "Setbacks"?"

"We were infiltrated."

"This is very unfortunate."

"Yes I know but there is good news. Despite the destruction of the lab and its creations, the PAUL project happens to be a major success. The subject was almost defeated at the hands of the experiment. Soon there will be more creations on the way."

"My, that is good news."

The Director straightened up his sunglasses and his lips turned crooked into a smirk. "The situation with the cathedral has been dealt with," The Director assured, "soon we will be up and running in a manner of weeks."

"Good, that is what I like to hear. Continue on what you were doing Director and no more mixture of bad news, understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, keep me posted on your progress."

And that was it, the end of the report. The Director had his orders but one thing he couldn't promise. If he could capture the so called women or, "Project Amazons", maybe he could make one of them their own. Hell they created them. But that was the problem. Just like PAUL, Amazons were not going to give themselves up too easily and as he saw from the security cameras from the train station, they had power and a lot of it. But something was troubling The Director. The detonation of the train station could only be access by him and he never authorized it, which meant there was a third party involved, probably an Amazon that could hack into certain areas of computers and high tech weaponry? It was official that these long dick bitches were not going to give themselves up so easily. But they had surprises of their own. It was only a matter of time before they were all rounded up and back where they belong.

V paid the cashier at the gas station and filled up her mustang while Cassidy was in the ladies bathroom taking care of business.

As V filled up the tank, Cassidy walked back to Mustang and sat on the passenger side. When V finished filling the gas up she jumped back in the car. "Are you okay?"

"No," Cassidy answered.

"What's wrong?"

"That bathroom is what's wrong. They must not be paying those people enough; the bathroom looks, smells, and feels disgusting. Just walking in there made me feel like taking another shower."

V smiled and shook her head. Typical Cass always complaining about nothing, but that's what made her so damn interesting. "So are you ready for this?"

Cassidy glanced at V and then at the open road. After she told her about the phone call last week about Britta "The Wire" and what she wanted from the both of them she was unsure if that was a good idea. But if it meant making all this insanity stop then so be it. Besides she truthfully loved Veronica and was willing to do whatever she wanted even if it was for the both of them.

Cassidy turned to V waiting for her answer. She already hugged and said goodbye to Shanika. She was going to miss her bisexual crazy ass. She already quit her job at the Halo Burger. She was going to leave everything she grew up with in her life for a great cause. "Yeah, let's do this shit."

A bright smile came across V. Both her nipples and penis started to grow hard just thinking of what she was going to do too Cassidy when they get to their destination. And they just made love an hour ago before they left.

"Alright," V said happily, "let's hit the road."

"And change the world," Cassidy finished

The mustang drove off out of the city and into the sunset ready to start anew and like Cassidy said, change the world and hopefully for the better.

THE END