Genetic Sexual Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers

The home team won, and we were both in a good mood as we drove away from the game. I was still self-conscious about my wet crotch, but we both maintained a reasonable level of decorum on the drive back. When we got to my house I said "Since Melanie is out of town, why don't I make us dinner?"

"I was hoping that you'd ask, WCT," he smiled.

"What's 'WCT'?" I suspiciously asked.

"Why world class thighs, of course," he snickered.

"You're bad," I said as I playfully punched his arm, and we both alighted from the car and went into the house.

Blake came into the house behind me. As I put my keys on a small table in my vestibule I turned to say something to him. His shirt was off, the muscles on his chest and arms were bulging, and he was quickly removing his trousers and boxers. I stopped in mid-sentence as I stared at his girthy cock, sticking straight up in the air it was so hard. As he removed his second sock her growled "I have to have you – you're driving me insane."

My brain told me "Fight him off!"

My body told me "Fuck his brains out!"

Apparently my body felt more strongly about the situation than my brain did.

In short order I was lying on couch cushions which Blake had whipped onto my living room rug with my legs splayed. Exactly how my clothes got removed I'm not sure – I think that I took off some and he ripped off others – but I was completely naked and my pussy was glistening and throbbing. After just a few licks of my clitoris he slid his impossibly hard and meaty cock into my lubricated channel, and I wrapped my thighs around his torso.

His movements were measured but intense. He moved in and out, up and down, counterclockwise, clockwise, and sometimes multiple ways at the same time. It didn't take long before I orgasmed, the longest of my life since I never came down from it until minutes later, after he had discharged an enormous wad of cum into my pulsating pussy.

We groaned as our almost comatose bodies, now sweaty as a result of the ardor of our mating, finally separated. "So this is real love," shot through my mind as the most tranquil and satisfying feeling of my life enveloped me. Blake must have been thinking something similar because when our eyes met he kissed me gently and said "I love you Amy; every way that a man can love a woman."

With what I am sure was the biggest grin that I could muster on my face I responded "I love you Blake; every way that a woman can love a man."

"Sorry for the animalistic fuck, but I couldn't help myself," he smiled.

"You'll have to make love to me to make up for it," I giggled, getting me a pinch on one of my rock hard nipples.

We showered together, then made love, and finally we made dinner together – naked. "Man cannot live by sex alone," I quipped as I whipped up a chicken casserole while Blake made a salad.

"No, but it sure makes life worth living, doesn't it," he grinned.

Blake woke me up at what had to be about three in the morning by diligently sucking my tits. Then he turned me on my hands and knees, licked my cunt for a few minutes, and then proceeded to bang the ever-loving shit out of me. We were thumping each other so ferociously that my tits were slapping into each other so loudly that it sounded like a spanking convention. When he grabbed both nipples at the same time that he jettisoned another load into me I came like a freight train, and do believe that I passed out – if I didn't I sure lost awareness for a few minutes.

We woke up in a spoon position. Blake kissed me and then held my chin so that I had to look directly into his eyes. "Today starts my real life – I never want to be parted from you again for more than a few hours."

"What about Melanie?" I asked.

"She's toast," he quickly responded. "I was having second thoughts about marrying her within six months of the nuptials, and now that I've found the love of my life, I'm gone."

"But you don't even know if I'm a good cocksucker," I teased.

"You don't even know how well I eat pussy," he teased back.

After we brought each other to almost simultaneous climaxes in a sixty-nine position, in unison we laughed "last box checked."

That Sunday, I helped Blake move all of his stuff into my house – it was mostly just clothes, athletic equipment, and computers. He called Melanie and told her that it was over. She apparently knew it was coming, was OK with it, or both, because there was no super-anguish. After he got off the phone he abused my poor over-worked pussy with his tongue, lips, and fingers, sucked my tits raw, and then fucked me to nirvana once again, this time right on the kitchen table.

*************

It's been eighteen months since Blake's divorce was final. We are unabashedly a couple in public, although we have told no one – aside from the two psychologists – about our biological connection. We still fuck like sex-starved minks, that is when we're not making love.

Blake has just hit me with his latest brainstorm. "Say, Amy – remember when we went to our doctors for our physicals and they drew blood and took mouth swabs."

"Yeah – I know that you insisted upon that, Blake, but that you wouldn't tell me why."

"Well now I am going to tell you. I had us both tested for matching harmful recessive genes. It turns out that we, luckily, don't have any. Nada; zero; zilch!"

"What's the significance of that?" I inquired apparently with a perplexed look on my face.

With a lecherous look on his face, and after rubbing his hands together, Blake giddily replied "Well, what that means – according to my doctor, a PhD geneticist, and all the scientific literature – is that there's no more risk of birth defects in any children that we conceive than for any other two people."

I'm sure that I had a stunned look on my forty-four year old face. Blake pulled my next month's birth control pills – I had just had my period – out from his pocket and held them over the trash with a diabolical grin.

"Don't I have a say in it?" I said with mock anger as I crossed my arms, even though I had been thinking along the same lines but not willing to chance an enhanced chance of birth defects.

"Sure – I'll let you choose what positions we use to make the babies in," he cackled as the pills fell from his hand into the garbage container. "That is after the first one."

Blake came after me as I started running and screaming "You bastard, keep that horse cock away from me."

Twenty minutes later I was lying on the living room floor with so much cum in my pussy that some was dribbling down my thighs, and with a tingling feeling throughout my body. Blake lifted his head from my tits, which he had been sucking on for the last two minutes. "Baby making is going to be such fun," he chuckled. "I just hope that the kid doesn't mind sharing your boobs."

As I laughed he got back to sucking in earnest – I guess that he was making up for never having been nursed himself as a baby.

amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers
12