Geneva In A Pink Bra

Story Info
A married woman succumbs to drunken desire.
1.5k words
3.7
94.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galangal
Galangal
11 Followers

My wife is abroad right now, as we speak she is across the oceans in a different land. My fantasy of sharing her has reached a peak. This morning while the grey leaden sky dropped rain on the heated land, I was stroking my dick and was lost in a fantasy of my wife having her wet cunt being taken in a slow early morning fuck. Her head thrown back in lust, her head covered with a pillow, hiding her sensual grimace as she squirts small streams of honey tasting cum with each stroke. So sexual is my wife that there are times after repeated orgasms that she gets to a level where each stoke of cock has her on a wave of little orgasms where she spurts out cum. These days that kind of bliss has been rare.

While I slowly caress my knob, pulling at the length, I see her succumbing to a glorious guilt free fuck. She deserves it, especially after my poor performance these days. I want her to know that she can enjoy this one on her own. In reality she doesn't do this, her fears are far greater than mine and we have grown comfortable with each other's bodies, new flesh scares her. She feels safe thinking about it and pulling her nipples, but she doesn't cross the line.

Her descent into lust started last night, after a hectic day of tax code negotiations she needed to unwind. The obligatory dinner with the other executives was over and she dragged herself into the room of her hotel. The bed beckoned, she poured a miniature into her glass and splashed some coke. She gunned the drink while stripping. Her shirt was unbuttoned when her iphone skype app rang, she started talking to a colleague who was stationed in Geneva, not knowing that the video had automatically switched on, she propped the phone on the bed and headed for the minibar. Depositing her pants, her shirt open to reveal her sheer bra, her nipples showing through, dark wide areola and nub like nipples poked through. She mixed the drink and listened to her co worker drone on. She lit a cigarette and took a long gulp, feeling light headed and horny. She slipped her hand into her panty, settling on her pussy lips, they started to part and moisten. Damn she was horny. The drone of her caller stopped and she mumbled agreement with his brain dead thoughts.

She dragged on the cigarette and walked across the room, unknown to her, The caller saw her walk into his field of vision, she strolled to the bathroom, sipping talking and smoking. At the bathroom counter her ass, encased in pink cotton was clearly visible to her caller. He gasped but continued to watch, not telling her that she looked like a perfect woman, her ass curve clearly visible.

As she talked her shoulder shrugged the shirt off and looked into the mirror, her breasts held in by the flimsy bra that had great strength in holding her tits in. She caressed her left breast, watching her nipple harden and pucker. The caller fell silent, unbelieving that he was so lucky. Her hand travelled to her cunt, pulling them to the side she slipped two fingers deep into her cunt. She was shocked at how soaked her cunt was. She turned around and scooched her ass into the counter. She dropped her shoulders, opened her legs and started fingering herself, the caller a voyeur of the most erotic type. He stammered, stroking his dick, coming quickly all over himself. His conversation stilted as he groaned, while Aisha realised that she needed to ditch the call and have herself an orgasm. Feigning fatigue she said goodbye from the bathroom and jumped into the shower. Again her phone rang and she swore as she stepped out of the shower answered. It was another ex co worker who told her to meet upon the rooftop bar in the hotel. She forgot her wet cunt momentarily and showered.

Geneva was hot, Aisha emerged from the shower, she through on the same pink bra and her favourite black thin cotton loose blouse, it drooped to show her cleavage and it kept her cool. Buzzing from the scotch and coke she put on her new acetate orange thong that just about covered her thin strip of hair above her pussy, a pair of faded jeans and she was out the door. Channel Coco dabbed on her cleavage and elbows. Once in the elevator she fixed and adjusted in the mirror and noticed her nipples sticking out, the wave of wetness, the scotch, the shower all kicked in at once and she saw her dark nipples harden and jut. She glided her hand over her jean enclosed pussy and promised herself to masturbate after the greet and meet ex co worker was over.

Aisha, strode out of the elevator and through the double doors. Her breasts shaking in the manner that instantly attracts all men. She headed to the bar, where seven guys of various ethnicities were present. Ordering another McCellan 18 year old with coke, she turned around and faced the view of Geneva, the white capped mountains slowly fading as the summer sun fell behind them. Her ex co worker was sitting across taking in the beauty of Aisha. She noticed him and had a look of shock. Hammad had become a health nut and had transformed his body into a sleek and muscular mould that was obvious under his t shirt and jeans. She crossed the area and hugged him. His eyes glanced down to her tits, she had forgotten that like all Paki men, they greeted tits first and then the woman. She pushed out a little so he got and eyeful of her dusky nipples.

Three drinks later, she was quite buzzed now, they were both heavily drawn to each other, her hand on his knee, she saw the swell of cock as he admired her breasts and even once got a glimpse of her orange thong as she leaned forward to light a smoke from the candle.

Aisha's hand touched his ass while they danced, his elbow grazing her nipples as they walked arm in arm. Aisha was too drunk to create any boundary, his hand slipped onto her waist and touched her ass. Her knee rubbed his cock, her breasts mashed up against his chest.

She started to feel dizzy, asking him to drop her to her room as she needed to sleep. Hunger has long faded and her wet pussy was in the driving seat. The devil beckoned, the boundary was to be crossed without her consent. He held her close on the ride down, pulling her closer, he kissed her neck. The trigger... the ultimate sensitive area for Aisha.

The doors slid open and they headed to the room, as she swiped the card, he kissed her neck and held her breasts. Her cunt went wild as the door opened. She entered and turned around to push him out. He grabbed her and forced his kiss on her as she resisted and pushed. Like a man possessed he pushed her to the bed and she flopped on it, her drunken state putting up no resistance.

He straddled her and flipped her over, saying a back massage was in order. Taking the sexual edge out of the room and changing the nature of the submission. As he massaged her back, her pussy throbbed, She asked him to do her legs and turned over and slid out of her jeans as he pulled on them. He dropped his jeans and moaned as he saw her pussy encased in that orange strip. As her legs parted, he fell on her, his hard cock imprisoned in his underwear. He pushed the hardness on her wet cunt, her moan was definitive. She felt her thong slip into her wet cunt. As he lifted her shirt and saw her ruby chocolate nipples. He mauled them as she put her hand down and freed his cock, large, heavy and throbbing, she drew it's length and pulled her panties to side, guiding him into her wet aching pussy. He thrust in, filling and stretching her with his fullness. Hammad slowly thrust in her, she had a building orgasm, urging him to go faster as she went crazy with desire. Her pussy was alive and throbbing as blood rushed into her breasts and cunt, pushing her clit out and nipples to a breaking point as her tits swelled. Orgasm after orgasm over took her.

Hammad collapsed on her, his dick jerking white come deep into her, she dropped her hand and pulled him out as he spewed even more on her cunt and legs. She touched her clit with her semen soaked hand and fingered herself as she passed out as the alcohol took over.

Morning, she awoke with his dick sliding into her, not knowing where she was as her head throbbed, but the incessant strokes of his dick onto her made her open her eyes. She was spread on the bed, her naked breasts jiggling with his strokes as she came over time. She was being used and all she could think of was what would she tell her husband. For now she would enjoy this pleasure of sex without any love. A sexual slut.

Galangal
Galangal
11 Followers