Geneva's Story

Story Info
Wild young woman is tamed by her master.
2k words
2.96
46.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunqueen
Sunqueen
4 Followers

Geneva had been asleep when the vassals came for her. Luckily, it had been an especially cold September night, and she had bundled herself in white cotton bedclothes. If it had been warmer, she would have been nude. Geneva kicked and struggled. "Were are you taking me?" she yelled. But she knew very well that the attendants were bringing her to the court where the lord in charge of Mansfield Estates procured young women and trained them to serve him.

She'd heard the other girls talk about him, how they had heard he was so much more studied and intelligent than their peasant boyfriends. Geneva was not interested. She'd snicker when her girlfriends gossiped about him. After all, Geneva had just turned twenty-one, and she prided herself on being more mature than the other young women in Marchia.

"The lord needs a new amusement, a new toy to play with. He is in one of his wild-eyed moods," she overheard one of the vassals say... "I feel sorry for the woman he chooses...I hope she is strong." The other girls cowered before him, hoping they would not be chosen. Perhaps that made them more attractive to him. As for Geneva, she did not care one way or the other. She felt pity for the other girls- the girls who had waited for the moment to sacrifice their lives and their minds - if they had any to begin with - and for the girls who feared him, who cowered at his feet, begging for mercy. She did not fit in with either group. She had heard that girls who were not able to keep up with him were delegated to kitchen duty and lived out their lives as spinsters.

Perhaps they were happier that way, without a man to control them, but there was no other way to survive in Marchia. Geneva did not care one way or the other, she couldn't understand the emotions roused in the other girls. She watched him taunt the other girls, pulling on a girl's ear, pulling down another’s blouse and biting her nipple. The lord did not seem to be so much interested in the women's bodies as in their reaction to him. A petite brunette girl threw himself at his feet and begged to be chosen. He kicked her and walked on wordlessly. Then her turn came. She stared straight ahead, avoiding his gaze coldly. He touched her cheek. She slapped him .The other girls gasped. "I want this one," he said, pointing to Geneva.

"But, master, there are more beautiful women in the court." one of the vassals whispered.

"I'm not interested merely in beauty," the lord said, staring straight at Geneva with piercing blue eyes, "I need a woman with stamina as well. Chain her up."

The vassals undressed her and chained her up, spread eagle, against the wall. Geneva's body tingled with excitement. He said nothing and examined her, his fingers prodding her pussy, his tongue licking her stomach. He remained silent as his long, heavy cock invading her as he assumed an impossibly contorted position up against the wall.

"You're not screaming, You're not calling me names- most of my slaves do the first time."

"I will not fight you", Geneva vowed, "I will not give you the satisfaction."

"You say that now, my brash one, but wait until I move you to the next level. You may not be so sure of that."

"And you would like that, if I cried." Geneva said.

"Don't talk back to me... that's a bad habit I'll have to correct."

She had never had sex before and had only vaguely fantasized about it. And her first time this dark-haired demon was fucking her against the wall, making her scream for mercy. The harder she screamed, the tighter he clasped the chains around her wrists.

She knew little about love or sex. In the months that followed, her master taught her. He said that the best sex was standing or sitting, because his cock penetrated her fully that way.

After a few dozen times, she was used to it. The way other women responded to the missionary position, she responded to his full assault. She became desensitized and begged him for something different. He immersed her in his ways. She was never his servant; she was only the recipient of his pleasure. All his other life needs besides sex were taken care of by his servants. For days if he so desired, he'd chain her to the wall and stroke and lick and decorate her nude body, taking her down only to tend to her bath. Sometimes he would wash her, sweetly kissing her- if she'd move, or try and speak he would correct her. "No, don't speak, feel, that's all you need to do," he'd warn her. She feared even thinking the "wrong" thing -she was convinced he could read her mind. When he saw her on the verge of fainting from pleasure he'd increase the sensation. At times, she had fainted, overdosed from orgasms only to wake up and find him sipping on wine from a chalice offering it to her to numb her a little, so he could increase the dosage. "You must learn how to handle the delights I give you, my angel, or lose them. You must be strong enough to handle the pleasures of the flesh. They are so much harder to cope with than pain. Pain is easy".

He let her sleep alone in the gold, gilded bed. He knelt at the foot of the bed and watched her, his eyes raping her even when she sat up to brush her hair. Geneva felt the aftershocks of his lips and tongue. All the bathing in the world could erase his taste, but not the feeling of constant sex he had instilled in her. Soon, Geneva had grown tired of the intense repetition of their sex, and she longed for freedom, for other aspects of life. "I must have my own life," she whispered to him one night "I must know what love is, what life is like outside this chamber." Her lord laughed "You are a fool. You will only find sorrow once you leave here." Geneva remained adamant. "There must be more to life than this- your eyes they berate me and love me at the same time. It sears my heart. I want to know lightness and joy." Her lord sucked on her nipple." You will only discover the lightness and joy that leads ultimately to loss and sorrow. Stay with me and you will know nothing but pleasure one never-ending orgasm."

"No, I don't want this any longer. Please set me free." Geneva pleaded. She kissed his hand. "If you love me as much as you say, you will give me my freedom."

"As you wish"" He held a long white cloth gown in front of her. "Put this on Clothing -you have not worn any since you met me .You tell me if it feels as good against your skin as my lips."

She was too proud to admit that the gown felt stiff and itchy against her skin -she was not used to anything but scented oils, water and her lovers flesh against it. Exposed to the harness of cloth seemed alien. It tore at her soft, pampered flesh, but she had vowed not to succumb to his deviant ways anymore.

"I have to explore. I have to have my freedom. I need to sample what is out there, in the real world."

He laughed.

"You are too stubborn, my dear you always were, that is why I choose you such a challenge... I would have been disappointed if I had tamed you completely.. go -go now to explore the world...you will not last long, but I cannot promise you I will accept you upon your return.".

"I will not return to you," she said indignantly.

"Don't be so sure, " he laughed, "You are in for an unpleasant surprise, but stubborn as you are, you must go and experience real life, as you call it, for yourself."

"I will miss you. Your skin is soft, softer than any fur, than any silk, ummm, I will miss it...."

He nibbled on her ear. "Remember that, remember how that felt - you will never feel it again. He slipped one finger on her clit and another on her nipple. "No man will know how to pleasure you like I can." Geneva sunk to her knees. "And you want to leave." If she stayed, he would kill her with pleasure. Her body trembled as she crawled out of the chamber. He lifted a goblet to his lips and watched her emotionless as she reached for the doorknob and crawled out into

the village.

Sunlight had not bathed her eyes in so long. An older woman found her and brought her to her cottage for dinner.

"You are so pale, my dear. You need some sun - sit outside for awhile."

The woman set a chair on the walk. Geneva sat down, but the sun was too foreign, too hot. The air hung like a curse, stagnant and humid. Occasionally, he had let her sit outside "Feel the sun on your skin, on your breasts, and on your pussy. It will make you want sex even more, feel it, feel the sun on your skin, how good it feels." Her master had taunted her; the few times he had let her bask in the sun. She closed her eyes and thought of his words. Geneva put her hand above her breasts, felt the fabric of her blouse, and opened her eyes. She had been conditioned to expect her lord's tongue or his cock- it was all she had known, all she had lived for. But when she looked up, she saw the little cobblestone patio, the bluebird on the porch railing, and the butterflies in the backyard. He had kept so much from her - the beauty of nature, the warmth of friendship, the freedom to learn and do as she choose.

He had turned her into an entirely sensual being with no regard or knowledge of the other aspects of life. Her new friends introduced her to the more mundane joys of life. She learned how to cook, to sew, and tend to the roses in the garden. Despite her newfound skills, she still needed love and sex, and the men she met could not fulfill her - she shooed them away. It was preferable to lie in bed alone and think of her master, than sleep with a man who did not satisfy her. Geneva would rather be alone. She dreamt of him as the weeks wore on. She tossed and turned was he calling her back had he infiltrated her subconscious. She fought it - she enjoyed her new life, and tried to enjoy the new suitors in her life but none could compare with him.

Late one night she left her boarding house, and returned to his chamber.

He laughed when he saw her. "Oh my darling Geneva, I told you would return."

"Please chain me to the wall and pleasure me as you did our first night together. I must have you."

"No, my darling, I have a new lover."

"I was better for you... take me back or take both of us."

"Oh it is a tempting offer, my angel, but you had your chance and you left .. you said my love was not enough for you wanted the outside world, and you got it.."

"Please, just one taste..."

She was on her knees whispering, begging. Tears rolled down her cheeks, in a torrent like the autumn rain.

"Oh my dear," He pulled her blouse till one breast was exposed. "Here, he whispered. He taunted her, sweetly sucking her nipple and letting a trace of saliva drip down her breast. "There, that will have to sustain you for eternity, my sweet, forsaken Geneva". He closed the door and she stayed there, listening to his laughter and his footsteps until she could take it no longer. Her friends happened by, found her sleeping there, and took her back to the boarding house, where she slept alone for eternity. She preferred to pleasure herself while thinking of her lord rather than suffer the indignity of letting another man touch her.

Sunqueen
Sunqueen
4 Followers