Genevieve's Arousing Encounters

Story Info
Genevieve goes hiking in the swamp and strays off the trail.
1.5k words
3.94
23k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genevieve was hiking in the Great Dismal Swamp near Lake Drummond. She had hiked the same paths millions of times and craved something different for a change, so, upon reaching the lake, she stepped off the path and treaded around the shore, careful to stay within the cover of trees, jumping from root to root. Eventually, she decided she wanted firmer ground and began heading away from the lake's shores. The further she got, the thicker the mud became. When she was a couple hundred yards away from the lake, her footing slipped and her hiking boot stepped in the thick mud. Before she could fall face first however, Genevieve caught herself on a tree.

She decided that it was as good a place to rest as any and set her bag down on a dry protruding root. The water levels were nonexistent here and she could see the dark gray mud clearly. A thought popped into her head. Genevieve had heard of women deriving sensual pleasure from quicksand when they sunk. She wondered if she might not try it out herself.. She had always wanted to experience the sensation of arousal by quicksand, or in this case, quickmud, but never seriously considered it until now. Now she was alone and there was no chance someone would come upon her. Genevieve didn't give it a second thought and pulled off her muddy hiking boots and stuffed her socks inside them. Then she twisted her long brown hair up into a tight bun and stripped her clothes off, hanging the on a nearby protruding branch.

She felt exposed, but quickly pushed back her fears and stuck her toes on the cold squishy mud. She pressed her foot down into the mush until it was ankle deep, then she tried lifting it and was reward by a sucky sound. It tickled her toes and made her giggle. Genevieve didn't hesitate placing her other foot in the thick goo as well. She wiggled her toes around so she could spread her feet shoulder width apart. In the process, the mud engulfed her caves, adhering to her milky skin like glue. Whenever she raised a foot, she sunk deeper.

When she was satisfied that she was deep enough, Genevieve got down on all fours, placing her hands in the dark slimy substance, squishing it between her fingers. Slowly, she lowered her pelvic bone and grazed the top of the mud. It was a cold shock to her system and she arched her back and curved her hips to bring her closer to the thick mud. The squishy goo against her privates brought an onslaught of reactions. First her muscles tensed and contracted. Then, she was immersed in an onslaught of blissful, erotic emotion. Her muscles still tense, she lowered her hips and brought them back up several times to feel the force of suction the mud exerted. It was fantastic, the slurping mud touching her in the most intimate way, sucking on her skin. No man she had ever been with had ever given her this much pleasure.

She lowered her chest to the mud, wanting to feel her breasts encompassed by the heavy sludge. She pulled back and was rewarded with the loudest slurping sound yet. It felt wonderful and tingles ran across her skin as she repeated it over and over as her muscles continued to build up tension.

Then her muscles contracted once more and relaxed, the tension released and her body convulsed in a violent orgasm that left her sweaty and breathless. But Genevieve wasn't finished yet. After regaining her breath, she pulled her hands out of the dark mud with slurping sounds before the sunk to deep and straightened up. The mud had inhaled her up to mid thigh, the gooey sensation making her blush and tremble as it crawled up her leg, closer to her crotch.

When the dark grey mud finally reached its destination, the onslaught of erotic reaction occurred all over. Her muscles tensed and she swayed her hips back and forth, trying to extract herself to get the mud to suck on her some more. It was an intense feeling, the way the mud adhered to her delicate skin and pulled with such strength. When her muscles released the next round of tension, her orgasms were equally as violent and her convulsions led to her sinking up to hip deep. A vortex of mud seemed to surround her now as Genevieve sunk to her belly button. She swung her hips around in an attempt for the mud to suck on her more, moaning in pleasure. She was rewarded when she ceased her movement and the vortex of mud closed upon her waist like the jaws of a monster's maw. Her arms were also enclosed within the grip of the thick sludge, pulling her further down. In the back of her mind, Genevieve knew she should be worried, but she was having such a wonderful moment and she didn't want to ruin it.

The heavy compacted sludge crept up to her breasts, popping sounds audible as the mud climbed up her flushed skin. It seemed to grip her in a vise that felt like a tight hug and she felt the onset of another orgasm when her tense muscles contracted and relaxed as the mud crept its way up her breasts. Genevieve moaned in pleasure as her body convulsed with the sensation she couldn't quite control. She loved the feeling so much, she never wanted it to stop. The mud crept across her chest and encased her shoulders before finally encircling her neck. Genevieve would've sunk even further, but at that moment, her feet touched the ground at the bottom of the sinkhole.

Genevieve was thankful it as just the perfect height for her, but that meant she had to get out and she wanted to stay and enjoy the sensation of the warm squishy mud encircling her body and intimately touching her body in the most arousing ways. It was the experience of a lifetime and Genevieve knew she would come back out here even more often to experience the pleasure the swamp mud had to offer. Though eventually, she did have to leave, and after an immense effort, struggling to get her arms out of the mire, she squirmed over to one side of the sinkhole and grabbed a vine. She used it as a green rope to pull herself out of the mud, enjoying every sucking protest the mud gave her as she did so.

When she was out of the sinkhole, Genevieve let go of the vine, only to find it snap back and coil around her wrist. What the hell she thought and tried to peel it off but it stuck fast, secreting a mucus like substance that reminded her of sticky honey. She kept trying to disentangle the vine, unaware that more were present. They attacked suddenly, winding around her torso and her arms. It was useless to scream for as the green tentacles lifted her high off the ground, they suffocated her in a vise like grip, constricting everytime she struggled, ejecting sticky mucus to hold her fast, The vines wrapped around her legs and held them in place with the honey like substance while the ones grasping her arms brought her limbs behind her in a painful way. Genevieve was far from flexible and her face contorted with pain.

Some of the vines spread apart he labia and delved inside of her. Genevieve was immediately rocked with an orgasm as they touched her G-spot. Her hips bucked uncontrollably as they probed around inside her and stimulated her senses of pleasure, her muscles automatically tensing and relaxing.

As the vines' grip strengthened and tightened around her frame with the hardening of their secreted mucus, Genevieve became still, though she still orgasmed. Something overhead cast a shadow down upon her. A large green leaflike hood was placed on her head. While still in her constricted vise, the leafy hood was pulled down over her face. It adjusted to the contours of her body like a cocoon as it descended down her neck and over her chest. The leafy material was barely breathable as her mouth was pressed against the vile tasting waxing coating. The hood, which Genevieve now considered more of a tube, stretched over her breasts and to her hips, encompassing her thighs. She struggled, not wanting to be fully engulfed and the vines who strengthened their vise, constricting her lungs. Genevieve tried to kick her feet but the green tentacles held her knees and ankles fast, cutting off circulation below her hips.

The tube descended further around Genevieve's body, now mid thigh, past her knee, then it engulfed her calves and feet. Genevieve struggled desperately, but more vines seemed to come from somewhere outside the tube and added another constricting layer. Her breaths came fast and shallow. It didn't help that some of the vines were still inside her and gave her unwanted erotic feelings. Her body's spasms were stilled by the vines' grip. She was on the verge of passing out and the tube she was encased in didn't seem to be breathable. Still she wriggled around, desperately trying to attempt escape but it was too late and the mucus secreting vines tightened their vise once more and Genevieve faded into unconsciousness.