Genie Adventures

Story Info
Average guy gets a gift that will change his life.
1.8k words
3.84
30.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, My name is Greg. I am 23 years old have a Bachelors of Science, my major is Computer Science. So you guessed it I'm a nerd. I have a job so I don't just sit at home and do nothing. It's a programming job where I create programs for a phone app company. I am just an average guy not fat but not ripped either. I go to the gym maybe like once or twice a week. I have my own apartment where I spend most of my time. I have not had too much luck with the ladies either. I have gone on some dates and dated for maybe a month or so then she would just leave me for someone more handsome then me. I do have some women at work that I think are quite good looking and I would just want to date. I am against that though because I don't want to make my work an awkward place to be if we break up.

After one day of work I got a package and thought it was the new keyboard I ordered. When I opened the box there as a smaller box and a letter attached to it. I open the letter and it read.

"Hello Greg, This is my greatest treasure I have discovered and would like you to have it. I know I was not there most of the time but I really am proud of you and I tried to find this for you. I understand if you send it back or never talk to me but I really am sorry and would love to meet you and try to be the father I never was. Love Terry."

I was not very close with my father because he was always away digging in the dirt for treasures of mystical stuff. My mom and I were always on our own. When he was home he always came back empty handed and with a different object that he wanted to go find. After mom died I got my own apartment and luckily it was recently because I was able to have a job and support myself with my dad never being around. I was extremely surprised to see this package arrive at my door. I did not want to deal with this so I just put the box in my closet and just played some games and watched TV.

The next day I get up and go to work. I get caught in traffic on the way to the train. Then when I was on the train I lost my monthly ticket so I have to spend another 200 dollars to get another monthly ticket. Then when I got to work they changed the whole structure of the application I was making and had to start from scratch. I was about 3 weeks from finishing after working for about 3 months on it. Long story short, my day was not going the greatest. After that I decided to go to the local bar and just have a couple drinks. I get to the bar and order my drink and see a pretty girl sitting on the other end of the bar. She has brunette hair, slim figure, and nice sized breasts. I slide down and ask if she is from around here. She replies, "Oh, no I'm not. I just moved into the apartment across the street. I needed a break from unpacking and moving all the light stuff."

"I live in the apartment building as well. Maybe I can help you if you want I am not doing anything." I say

"That would help me a ton."

I then buy her one drink and welcome her to the neighborhood. I tell her about the other people that live in the building. After the bar we go back to her place and she lives two doors down from me. We enter the room and it looks like an apartment that has boxes everywhere and just some simple things set up like a rug and some fans to get the air circulating. I help her move an entertainment system and set up her TV, then move to the bed into place and the dresser. While we were moving I asked where she was from and just small talk to get to know her and let her know about me. "Thank you for helping me I owe you a beer at the bar." she says out of breath.

"No that's fine. I just wanted to help my new neighbor." I reply. She leads me out and I head back to my apartment. I was thinking that couldn't have gone better, the rest of my day was crap but that's ok. I reach for my phone to order some pizza because it was getting late. My phone was missing, as I look around my apartment I remember I left it in my new neighbors apartment. I then go back to her apartment and knock on the door. She opens it in a robe she just took a shower.

"Oh hi Greg what are you doing back?"

"Hi, um is this a good time I can come back in a second."

"No it's fine how can I help you"

"I left my phone here if you could just grab it for me I left it on the counter in the kitchen."

"Sure, come on in."

I enter the room and sit on the couch as she grabs my phone. I grab my phone and notice her cleavage show a bit from her robe and she catches me looking. "Oh my. I'm sorry I thought you were different. You can leave." I mumble trying to explain myself and not really helping as I move toward the door she slams the door behind me. I move back to my apartment saying to myself that this is just icing on top of the cake today.

I get to my computer desk and decide to masturbate after seeing her cleavage turned me on a bit. I find a porno with a genie that makes all the women around her master horny and want him so bad. After I finish I think that would be great I don't need to worry about any issues anymore. Then I have my pizza and watch TV. I then remember the gift my dad gave me and decide I guess I will give him a chance and at least look at what he gave me. I pull down the box and pull the smaller box out and open the lid. It's an ancient looking bottle with a cork in the top. It doesn't look like there is anything in the bottle just some old dust on the outside and so I rub off the dirt on the lamp and see the bottle get some smoke inside the bottle. I move to pull the cork off and pull it off. As soon as I pull the cork out smoke pours out of the bottle and fills the whole room. A beautiful woman appears with Arabian type of clothes that barely covers her. She has blonde hair, D cup Breats, slim and no legs. I look at her with awe of what the hell just happened.

She says, "Hello are you the one who opened my bottle?"

I just nod my head and look at her body all over.

"You are my new master then, I am your genie."

I think to myself, a genie this has to be fake there is no way this is real. I have to test this. "Ok if your a genie, what are the rules for wishes I can grant?"

"Hahahahah, There are no rules to my powers. The only limit is what you wish me to do."

If that is the case I need to test this theory. "Ok I still don't fully believe that you are a genie. I wish your hair is brunette."

"As you wish." Then her hair started to change colors and went fully brunette. "Is this satisfactory master?" I look at her with wide eyes and realize I have a genie that has no limits. Days like the one I had today will never happen again.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Silviana."

"I'll call you Anna. I really want to test your powers now. I wish that Selena Gomez is here naked and treats me as her master."

"As you wish." She snaps her fingers and Selena Gomez is standing in front of me naked and loving look in her eyes toward me. Selena says to me, "How can I serve you master?" This is the greatest day ever.

"I want you to take my pants off." Selena moves toward me and take off my pants and waits for more orders. "Get on your knees and pull my cock out." She gets down and pulls out my cock which is hard already. "Suck my cock." Selena immediately moves toward my cock and opens her mouth to start sucking my cock. Her hand grips my cock and feels so good, her head is moving up and down on my cock. She makes it feel so good. "Suck my balls" she pulls my cock out of her mouth with strings of saliva leading to her lips then starts licking and sucking on my balls. "Stroke me while you suck." She starts moving her hands up and down it feels so good. "Go back to sucking my cock and deep throat me." She moves away from my balls and goes all the way down on my cock and she gags just a little bit and it felt so good. I was getting so close, "Open your mouth and get ready to take my cum." Selena moves off my cock and still stroking my cock over her open mouth and face. I finally cum all over her face and some in her mouth. "Swallow all the cum." she closes her mouth and swallows and the rest she uses her finger to get it all in her mouth and eats it all. "Ok genie I wish she was back where ever she was and does not remember any of this." "As you wish." and Selena is gone.

"Anna you are amazing. You made me so happy."

"Good that is why I am here master."

I then start to really look at the situation I am in and where she is as well. I need to know some about her before I do anything further.

"Anna when was the last time you were out of your bottle?"

"My last master was alive about 2003. I can not tell you who had it last that is the only rule about me you can not know."

"Ok seems fair enough."

I think of what I want to do now I have a sexy genie that will do anything I want and I can do anything I want. Well I could relive this day but with a genie now if I want.