Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came down from their orgasmic high and John, feeling knackered lay back on the living room carpet, with a genie crawling up each side and putting their heads on his shoulders as he lay there reflecting on what had just happened.

As he lay there he thought back to before that to what he'd learned, he'd asked enough questions to square the situation in his own mind but he still had a lot he wanted to know about sex genies, he'd never really researched genies much and he thought now might be the best time to start seen as how he was living with two who were very sexy and loveable.

Lying there with his jeans and boxers still around his thighs and his dick slowly softening he inhaled deeply and tried to get his thoughts in order for the conversation he was about to launch into.

Rose and Hazel picked up on the deep breath and both looked up at their master's face expectantly.

As he rolled questions around in his mind to find the right wording his hands reached around the women and started lightly stroking their tits, previous girlfriends had enjoyed this but it had never led to the level of moaning and the shudders of pleasure that exuded from both girls, he was only lightly toying with their tits and they both seemed like they could have an orgasm just from this.

He paused in his movements a moment when he thought how he'd dreamed for ages that he'd meet a woman who's tits were this sensitive. And he'd always had a conflict of what his perfect woman would look like and these two women were the living embodiment of the two conflicting images he'd had in his head.... wait did they know his mind?

"Are you able to read my mind?"

"To an extent" answered Rose.

"We can read your mind for images, fantasies and so forth, we can't go deep into really personal parts of your life and we can't control your mind" continued Hazel.

"What are the limitations and why are you able to read my mind?"

"We were created to be the perfect lovers, to make us better at interpreting your wishes we're provided with the ability to skim your mind to get your wishes accurate" answered Hazel.

"But we are ultimately yours to control so we are never put in a position to over power your free will or even put ideas in your mind, we can set up a psychic link to communicate silently in public but we can never push you in a particular direction, you're in complete control" Rose completed the thought.

"Are you two like twins or something you've got that whole sister talk thing going on?"

The genies blinked a little blankly, "I'm not sure we know what you mean, master" said Rose.

"It's John, unless I say otherwise..."

Rose smiled.

"....and there's a stereotyped link between twins, they're always said to have the ability to communicate each other's thoughts and they're traditionally always completing each other's sentences"

"Well we were created together and placed in the same vessel which was intended to be opened by one master who would claim us both, so in one sense we are sisters, also since we have to be released from the vessel together technically we come into existence at precisely the same time so I suppose by a lot of human standards we would count as twin sisters, and we do know each other's thoughts as we're both yours and our reason for existing is exactly the same so we have to be connected to each other to better coordinate in pleasing you."

"OK that makes sense".

John thought another minute and then an obvious question cropped up, probably the singular most important question a person can ask of a sex genie.

"What can you do?"

"Our powers include all sexual activities, creating fantasies, we can change your body to make you feel more attractive although we're designed to find you perfect however you look" explained Rose.

"We can help you have any person you wish to have along with making any sexual dreams into a reality" she continued.

"OK that sounds dodgy, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you taking control of people like that."

"Well we don't have to take control of people" Hazel replied.

"In fact that's not really something we'd consider wise to do, it would draw too much attention to you and by default us" Rose continued.

"But if you had a fantasy about someone we can create a double of them for the length of time it takes you to play out the sexual experience, the double would enter as if they'd always existed and leave afterwards and cease to exist as soon as they were out of sight, they're not real they're just extensions of our power."

Hazel picked up this train of thought and explained further "If you see someone and want them for real we can manipulate a scenario to basically tilt the odds massively in your favour, we can also give you information that falls within our limits that will help you in achieving your intentions"

"Wait you can read other people's minds?"

"We can only read sexual information, relationship stuff and so forth".

"So you can't actually make someone want to fuck me?"

Rose picked up this one "we can but it's messing with free will, what we've learned from reading your thoughts is that humans don't like doing that".

"I can say I agree with that... wait you got that from reading my thoughts?"

"We were able to access that information because the conversation is about free will in relation to sex so it's within our limits to look at that part of your mind, plus we had to we have no other way of knowing" Hazel responded.

"Wait I thought genies were wise and all knowing?"

"We know as much as we need to know by reading your mind, our appearances are based on your two conflicting ideas of the perfect looking woman, everything about us is based on your mind, we have no life experience of our own so all our knowledge about the world comes from you" Hazel continued.

John suddenly sat up, he was hit with a sense of guilt at not having tried to be more accommodating for his two new sex genies, admittedly he'd only known them a few hours and a large chunk of that time had been spent having sex but he still felt guilty.

Rose sat up next to him and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "you seem tense, please don't feel guilty about any of your actions with us, we are yours to use how you wish and plus we are sex genies and you spent half the time you've known us already having sex with us so there's no reason to be guilty".

"That makes sense but I'm going to try from now on to give you more experience and be a better part of this relationship" he paused and stood up pulling up his jeans, "what about doing things for others? I mean I've just been handed a huge amount of power shouldn't I do something?"

"Well firstly we can only do sexual things..." Hazel started as she stood up next to him.

"So what if I wished to cure all STDs or something, that would seem like the responsible thing to do with power like this..."

For once it was a genie who interrupted, "part of our purpose is to protect you, we keep you safe from all forms of physiological harm and keep you healthy along with a massively extended life span but that protection must also cover our anonymity, djinn are quite powerful but our purpose is not for big deeds or waging wars even wars against STDs, therefore we must protect ourselves from those who would seek to use our power to the wrong ends" Rose explained as she got to her feet and stood the other side of John.

John glanced at both of the girls stood in front of him and their sexy naked bodies, he would have a lot of fun with both of them but he was a man of morals and wanted information before he did anything else.

"Tell you what can you help my concentration by putting some clothes on?"

The ladies smiled at each other and came close to him, pressing into him from either side, each one putting an arm around his shoulders and stroking his long shaft with the other hand, "you sure you want that... master" Rose whispered in a sultry tone in his left ear putting emphasis on the last word and making him realize she knew when he liked to be called master and exactly how to tease him with it, she was a feisty one and he knew he was going to enjoy having both of them about.

"How did you know that was the right time to call me master?" he chuckled.

"Part of my mind reading abilities allowed me to recognize why you didn't correct me on it when you were fucking me, you like equality in a relationship but you like to play power games when sex is involved to spice up the experience, you enjoy a girl who can take what she wants when she needs it but is also willing to submit and play your slave at times."

He was quickly recovering but as his cock was reaching half mast he decided he must get information before he went any further, he also knew he was hungry, it'd suddenly hit him but he realized that he'd been organising his clothes for about 30 minutes before spending about an hour fiddling with the puzzle, he didn't know how long he was out for and he'd taken in a lot of information and had the best sex of his life in the time between coming round and now so it was no surprise he was hungry.

"You two make an excellent case but I'd rather get some food and ask more questions about sex genies before I go any further, so are you able to magic some clothes out of nowhere?"

A brief tingling behind the eyes again and the girls were suddenly dressed, both had a slightly gothic/ heavy metal look about them, he guessed that was from reading his mind.

Hazel had an Evanescence t-shirt that stretched tightly over her tits and a pair of tight jeans that went into the tops of a pair of new rock high heeled boots, as John looked from her head to her toes he noticed a similar pair of boots on his other side and followed up a pair of camoflage combats to an exposed midriff and black Nightwish top that was frayed along the bottom implying it had been ripped to resemble a cheerleaders top, it's sleeves were also ripped off and it's neck line was ripped to show plenty of cleavage, both girls had also done a small amount of make-up, deep rouge lipstick mainly with a little else and some gothic ruby studded earings.

They were dressed but it wasn't exactly helping his hard-on go down, they were dressed in a way that he found extremely sexy, although since they had no experience of the world they couldn't possibly know what the bands on their t-shirts were really like but he guessed they read that he liked those bands and so tried to incorporate that into their personalities. He would be more than happy to introduce them to the music later, but now he had to get some food, get information from them about sex genies and try to decide which one he was going to ravage first since he was already on the virge of grabbing one and kissing and caressing and fucking them both right here and now.

He put his arms around their waists and pulled them against him, "You're not making this holding off malarky easy" he chuckled.

They giggled as he kissed one and then the other before giving both arses a good firm squeeze and then moving away towards the hallway. The ladies still smiling turned to follow him.

He had a lot of questions and he didn't want to be moving around the kitchen while talking so he decided to just order a pizza. As he picked up the phone he automatically asked the girls what pizza they wanted but they just looked at him a little blankly.

"We've never eaten pizza, neither of us knows what tastes we like and what we don't" Rose informed him and he felt silly for not remembering, he just order three smaller ones on a deal so he could introduce them to the various toppings and he also ordered a couple of different dips and some desserts to introduce them to a range of tastes, the call was made all the more difficult by Rose whispering filth in his other ear and Hazel stood on the other side letting her fingers play with the bulge that was still very much in place in his trousers.

After he put the phone down he went into the kitchen and got a couple of bottles of Caribbean twist from the fridge and put them on the table with three glasses as the ladies sat down and joined him both still eyeing him sexily and giggling together like school girls as well as looking around themselves with a look of wonderment.

"What's so fascinating?" He asked wondering what they why they were looking about themselves.

"Just interested in your house", Hazel said.

It then hit him how little of the world these women knew, for him things like a room, this style of chair, the decorations, electricity etc. were things that were just there, but these women had effectively been born a few hours ago so stuff that was very basic to him was brand new to them.

He decided to get them back to the subject he was interested in.

"So is there any material limit or time limit? For example if I were to ask for a fantasy to come true that's based purely around fictional universe would you be limited in the number of characters you could create or the length of time we could spend in that universe?"

Rose was the first to come back to him from looking at the various music posters and gothic art prints he had hung around his house.

"We can't create an entire universe all at once, we can create the area you occupy and everything you see but there'd be no point creating say an entire planet because you'll only be using a small part of it, as for the number of people there's not really a limit but as mentioned earlier they only come into existence when they enter the room and cease to exist when they or you leave."

Hazel piped up as John pushed a glass of Caribbean twist towards each of them.

"Length of time is a bit more complicated there is an exchange, you have to spend a certain amount of time in the real world to get time in the fantasy world, it's a way of insuring the genie's powers don't lead you to retreat into the fantasy world and stops you from completely neglecting your genies."

"I would never neglect you but what happens to a genie when neglected?"

"A neglected or abused genie can become sad, depressed and even suicidal if extreme abuse or neglect occur" Rose offered.

"Glad I'm not planning on doing anything like that you two are far too amazing."

Both genies beamed from that compliment as Hazel took a drink from her glass and responded with a loud "oooo" and obvious love of the taste and enjoyment of the experience.

"Since we're drinking can genies get drunk?"

"We can get slightly drunk if our master wishes us to be able to experience this, but we're incapable of becoming completely inebriated as that would leave us incapable of keeping our master safe and our core purposes of sexual gratification and the safety of our master come before all else" Rose was continuing to talk as Hazel was still drinking the fruity, sugary drink and making appreciative noises.

"So exactly what comes under the 'keeping safe' part of your function?"

Hazel managed to chime in first despite her continued childlike appreciation for the drink.

"We stop accidents, for example we have both absorbed information from you about roads and cars and how to approach various situations relating to the two safely, additionally we can find you food and shelter should you be in such a need, this is the only time we can work without needing a sexual wish or even a wish at all, if you are starving and in need of shelter we would be able to find out instantly the nearest sources for both food and shelter and be able to acquire these things for you."

"OK so I can't wish for just anything it has to have a sexual slant on it?"

Hazel smiled at her master who was getting his role and theirs, Rose would have smiled too but she was too busy sipping the drink and making noises similar to those made by Hazel a few moments earlier.

"What if I wanted to make changes to my body?"

"That falls under the sexual comfort side of our function, along with altering your surroundings if you wanted to alter an area to make it more accommodating for sexual purposes or alter your body to feel more sexually attractive in yourself then we can do that for you" said Hazel.

"So what would it take for the hoovering and dishes to be instantly done?"

"We couldn't do that without a sexual side to the wish, also we're not allowed to tell you what to wish for as we are the ones who need to be told, you have to work these things out yourself and then make the wish."

Rose put her glass down finally after several moments of licking tasting the Caribbean twist, amused by both girls' reactions to what he considered a fairly mediocre drink he decided to test their reactions by opening the other bottle which was a different flavour and pouring them both a glass.

They sipped these new drinks and the amazement at this new flavour started a whole new series of cooing noises and appreciative sounds and as John watched them he realized he genuinely loved these women, he'd only known them a few hours, but he knew they were the perfect ones for him, he knew he would love them for as long as he lived which sounded almost long enough to be forever if that extended life-span part was what he though it was. Even though it occurred to him that maybe he was meant to fall for these ladies because they were designed to be perfect for him, he didn't care about that. He loved them.

As they continued to drink and enjoy the flavours there was a knock at the door and John went to answer it, grabbing his wallet on the way he opened it and took the food and paid the pizza guy.

He took the food back inside and opened the boxes, telling the ladies to tuck in, as he sat down and picked up his first slice of pizza he remembered he was meant to be trying to lose the gut and started feeling guilty about the pizza but then he remembered the conversation he'd just had.

"I wish I could eat this without putting on any weight."

"Done" said Hazel as she lifted one of the pizza slices to her mouth.

Realizing that he could actually go further John thought for a second, "I'd like to change my body, can you make me say.... five inches taller?"

"Done" said Rose before instantly going wide eyed as she bit into a slice of pizza with the BBQ chicken topping, Hazel was eating from the Tandoori hot and making similar noises.

John felt a tingling throughout his body as he grew to 6'4", putting him a few inches above both women.

"Adjust my build and shoulders proportionally to my new height."

"Done", another tingle and another change.

"Get rid of the beer gut and give me some decent abbs, in fact can you give me muscles the same as Thor when from the Avengers movie?"

"Done" more tingling and he looked at his new build, he'd been weight training for a while now but this was good.

He looked at his arms and couldn't help noticing how his t-shirt was still fitting and his clothes didn't feel too tight.

"Did you adjust my clothes to fit?"

Hazel was between bites, Rose was eating and making really cute noises as she enjoyed the flavours.

"As part of our way of improving our wish interpretation we sometimes extrapolate to adjust the rest of the world to sync up with the new changes, so your entire wardrobe will still feel like it fits the way it did before" said Hazel.

"Awesome."

John pondered, "could I just have wished to not feel hungry and be ready to fuck again instead of having to eat and rest to recharge?"

"Yes" Rose responded.

Jack was thinking he should've done that instead but he was enjoying simply chatting to these women and he needed to know about his new options now he had a pair of sex genies.

The pair was confusing.

"Why would someone put two of you in the same vessel?"

Both women looked at him as if he was suggesting he didn't want both of them.

He caught the look.

"I love both of you and you're both amazing but I'm just wondering why if one of you is so powerful why would someone need two?"