Genie Chronicles - Gemini Epilogue

Story Info
After the battle, lots of sex.
15.8k words
4.83
34.5k
47

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Once the heart had been burned the demon's body was dragged to the fire and slowly all the earthly evidence of it's existence was burned away. Both genies looked at each other and smiled as they felt their powers returning, they also looked at their immensely oversized master and smiled in awe of what had happened, what he'd done.

They watched as he slowly returned to his original size, he and the rest of his party watched the fire burn away the demon's corpse, the Valkyrie were burying their dead, retrieving everything they could that may be usable, Gabrielle had found a horse whose rider had been killed, they were getting ready to leave.

But one of them wasn't, one was having thoughts, thoughts she'd never before imagined she'd ever have to contend with. Frieda felt a yearning, she felt indebted to John and she felt in awe of his ability to remain calm, to remain stalwart and to keep grounded in the aftermath of the battle, more than that he was just impressive, physically and mentally he was a specimen to behold.

John, Rose, Hazel, Sara and Heather all stood around the fire, John for the first time paying attention to his nudity, he smirked a little and the genies could read his thoughts, they started giggling too, soon the whole group was making comments and jokes and laughing like family, even Heather who'd only been introduced to them a very short time ago.

Frieda sat some way away, she still had an injured leg, she watched the happy group and kept contemplating her thoughts.

"Thinking about something?"

Frieda turned to see Heela and Gabrielle approaching on foot.

Her sister smiled at her, they came to stand either side of the tree stump upon which Frieda was sitting, Gabrielle followed her eye-line and got an inkling of what Frieda was contemplating, Heela knew exactly.

"I'm sure Arnvir will understand," Heela told her sister, "and they seem like good people, certainly there aren't that many good men in the world how long do you think it'll be until another John crosses your path?"

"Do you think they'll have me? They seem like such a happy family, do you think they'll take in another?" Frieda was well aware of exactly what had gone on, she knew that John had fallen fairly instantly for both Rose and Hazel, he'd taken Sara in without a second thought and he seemed to be opening up the same invitation to Heather, would he be willing to take in yet another strange woman?

"You won't know if you never ask?"

Gabrielle watched the exchange, in her 200 years of service she'd never seen a Valkyrie contemplate leaving, especially for a human.

Frieda sighed, she didn't know what to do here, she had to be humble, she had been humbled by John's actions, this was all new to her, she could handle battle, she was confident as a rider, but asking a human if she could be a part of his life, that wasn't something she'd ever been trained for, it wasn't something she ever expected to be doing. She got up and started to limp towards the group by the fire.

John had wished for his clothes to be restored, he figured being naked in the middle of the woods wasn't exactly a brilliant way to stay hidden, the women had all looked a bit disappointed, even Heather, but he was enjoying the fire, the light was starting to fade, were it not for the smell of death in the air it would almost be romantic.

The group by the fire looked up as Frieda approached, John saw how she was still limping but less so than before, "how's the leg?" he inquired.

"Better, we heal quicker than humans."

He nodded, they stood in silence for a while, before Frieda looked at them and breathed a heavy breath, her large chest rising and falling heavily, John was stood with his arms crossed, without looking away from the fire he could feel what was coming.

"I think I owe you," Frieda started, "I owe you my life."

"Don't worry about it," John waved his hand, "it seemed like the natural thing to do."

Hazel and Rose exchanged an exasperated look, his "natural thing to do" had nearly cost him his life and they weren't best pleased, they'd promised John some silent treatment, seriously silent treatment from genies but he wasn't sure they were terribly committed they'd talked to him quite a bit since promising silent treatment.

John could sense Frieda had more to say, he looked at her and watched as her magnificent bosom rose and fell with her deep breaths, the fitted breastplate conforming to her curves and giving way to a graceful, long skirt, it looked delicate however it was flexible and functional, it allowed grace and beauty to be combined with power.

"I've been in the Valkyrie a long time," Frieda began, "I've devoted 600 years of service and never once wavered," she breathed deeply and continued, "I've never been tempted to leave, I've never felt a desire for anything outside of my order, but then I've never been saved by someone I'm meant to be protecting and I've also never seen a normal human, even a djinn-master be granted the power of the einherjar, and I've certainly never seen someone take responsibility the way you did today."

John smiled, Rose and Hazel smiled as well, if they weren't mistaken (and when it came to this sort of thing they rarely were), Frieda was impressed with John, in fact it seemed like she was a little more than impressed, she looked positively ecstatic just to be in John's presence, she was definitely more than smitten, and they realized that having never had any real sexual desire before her attempts now to explain how she felt were something akin to a nervous schoolgirl.

"I don't really know how to say this, I was wondering if I could join you, at least until I save your life then we'll be even."

John smirked at this, "you don't have to come up with any excuses you could've just asked."

"OK, well now I know that..." she pondered.

John was thinking about what he had ahead of him, he'd spent a few day trying to give his genies lives, he now had a submissive blonde who wanted in and had nothing to do after 500 years of being in control of her own djinn and apparently he was gaining a Valkyrie who had no life experience either this would be interesting.

"By join us what do you mean?" He decided to press a little.

"Well I've got no experience in life or anything like this but I mean I'd like to be one of your women, I don't really know how else to put it..." gone was the confident warrior, here she was asking something completely different, she was outside of her comfort zone but she knew she had to ask, her intrigue was such that she had to see how far she could explore this.

John cocked an eyebrow and then looked between the women already assembled around him, both Rose and Hazel looked at him reassuringly, Sara indicated that whatever went on she would go with and Heather simply shrugged, she had no real connection with this group so she didn't feel like her opinion mattered.

"I've never had a woman offer herself to me in quite that way before..." he thought for a moment, "well unless you count Rose, Hazel and Sara."

"We didn't offer ourselves in that way, we jumped on you until you fucked us," Hazel corrected, still looking at Frieda.

"And you ravaged me until I dropped to my knees and blew you," Sara added.

Heather looked at the sexy quartet with raised eyebrows, she may have to find a way into this, certainly she'd already given some consideration to fucking John and since she'd already had a go with Rose she felt she had to complete the set by fucking Hazel too, but she was hoping to be a bit more subtle and less awkward than Frieda.

Frieda seemed to be fumbling, John found it cute that someone so old and confident still found herself fidgeting when attracted to a member of the opposite sex. He didn't know how to really progress with this, was he supposed to just take her home and fuck her, was she looking for more than just sex? He really didn't know.

Arnvir was aware of Frieda's thoughts, she'd known what the raven haired Valkyrie was thinking without even having to ask, shortly after the battle she'd checked on her subordinate and saw the debate occurring within Frieda's mind. She didn't like to lose one of her best but she knew that there wasn't much she could do to stop Frieda, she was smitten, she was taken with John, she couldn't help it and Arnvir wasn't going to stand in the way.

She was mounted again, the column was getting ready to return to their homelands, a small island off the coast of Denmark. She approached the fire and looked at the assembly.

"I assume you have a means of getting home?" She inquired.

John hadn't even thought of that, he looked at Rose and Hazel, "is there any way I can wish for the car to be repaired so we can use that?"

"We can't tell you that although at this stage I feel it would purely be for functional purposes and not sexual so I doubt that would be possible at this stage," Hazel responded.

Heather piped up, "guess we should call a taxi."

It seemed a little anti-climactic after the events of the day, to be going home in a taxi, but they didn't really have any other choice.

"I was a magical immortal warrior only a short time ago and yet I'm riding home in a cab," John stated, a little bemused.

The gathered females all looked at him smirking and grinning.

"It'll be good for that ego of yours," Rose responded with less sarcasm than John would've expected with a comment like that.

"What ego?"

"That's better," Sara answered, she seemed to be getting the hang of the banter, it seemed that fitting in here would be easier than she'd expected.

"So Rose, Hazel and Sara were here already, Frieda you're welcome into our home and I do mean OUR, I'm not some king who sits above everyone else..." he paused as they looked at him, "...do I get the feeling that you're interested as well?" He turned his head and looked at Heather.

"Well.." she was a little taken aback, she hadn't thought she'd been that obvious, it definitely seemed like a happy family, she'd had a fairly fleeting love life, given her immortal status it didn't seem right to be having too many long term relationships but if she had the opportunity of having one with a group who were going to live a similar lifespan then she could see how it might work, "...I'm certainly intrigued, I would like to keep my job though, much as it sounds entertaining to do nothing but have sex there are other things in life and personally I enjoy my work."

"Oh I was counting on you keeping your job," John continued, "I have quite a lot of questions to ask you and I do get that there are things other than sex in life," he paused and looked between the two very hot genies, "although my sex life has recently gotten a lot more interesting so I may have to get back to you on that."

The genies giggled and huddled close to John, he put his arms around them and cuddled them close, the other women present looked at him, they should've been envious but they weren't, they knew that John was a good, balanced and loving man, they should all be so lucky as to have someone in their life like that, but they were under no illusions about who he loved most, but they couldn't be envious, Rose and Hazel were meant for him, built for him and of course they'd come first the others were just happy to be part of the same family.

Arnvir nodded to Frieda and started to move away, the area was essentially clear of everything unnatural, moving the wrecked landrover was still the responsibility of the owner so they'd left that.

Frieda piped up, "Wait what becomes of me now that I'm out?"

"You will remain immortal, all your training and knowledge will remain but you will be tied to this man, you were originally granted the life on the basis that you serve the will of the Gods, when they perished it became the will of the various orders of genies, now that you cease to serve them you have no protection by them, you're human now."

Less than a day ago Frieda would have found that unthinkable, now she felt more than comfortable with that, in fact she looked forward to it.

"And you can keep your armour and sword, something tells me you might not be done with them," Arnvir gave a slight wink and moved off, they all watched as the remaining Valkyrie moved away, as the embers of the fire died down they called a cab.

They stood in silence for a while, there was a lot of thinking going on, John about what he'd just experienced, how his life had changed, Frieda about leaving the Valkyrie but also about what Arnvir said, the elder had always known more than she let on and Frieda felt that there were both amazing and terrible things in the future. Heather was thinking about the split decision she'd made, she was changing the course of her life slightly and it seemed a little odd but it also felt natural as if she were meant to join with John, Rose and Hazel. Sara was busy thinking about how she'd fit in, certainly the death of Harry still weighed heavily on her but being part of this new family seemed to have breathed new life into her.

When the taxi pulled up they moved off, the fire had all but died out by then, the cab was a minibus so all of them could fit in easily. John got into the front passenger seat, Rose, Hazel and Heather were behind him and Sara and Frieda were behind them.

Sat in the back Sara looked at Frieda fidgeting, it was the strangest sight to her to see a woman so graceful and beautiful, a warrior so powerful, looking a little uncertain, looking unsure of herself, seemingly sure of her decision but looking a little daunted by what was going on.

When Frieda spoke to her it surprised her slightly.

"What's it like?"

Sara was a little uncertain as to what Frieda meant.

Frieda continued in a low tone, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

"I know that this is the right thing, I feel like I was meant to do this, that I was guided towards being with John but..." she sighed heavily "...I have no experience in this area..." she seemed like she was struggling for the words "...Valkyrie are virgins, our purity is the reason we're selected and that purity is supposed to be maintained throughout our career so I... I don't know much about...."

The Valkyrie seemed to be struggling but Sara got the gist, she lowered her head a bit and spoke in little more than a whisper.

"Sex?"

Frieda nodded, looking at Sara with questioning eyes, those incredible blue orbs that spoke of experience, of wisdom, of ages past and of a confident warrior also looked uncertain and expectant.

Sara smiled warmly, "just sit back and I'll tell you everything you need to know.

While Sara was explaining the ins and outs of sex (pun intended), in the middle Heather had found herself sandwiched between too very handsy genies, while she was wedged and couldn't really tell who was doing what, she kept feeling hands and fingers groping, stroking, squeezing and poking, by the time they got back to John's she was VERY horny.

When they got home John paid the driver while the women all jumped out and went inside, as he got out and walked towards the house his head was still replaying everything that had gone on.

Walking into the house he noticed the women were nowhere to be seen, hmmm... one house, five very sexy women that sounded like a good combination.

He walked towards the stairs after hearing voices coming from the bedrooms, he climbed the stairs wondering exactly what he'd find at the top, there was a lot of giggling coming from one bedroom and quiet whispering from another.

He got to the top of the stairs and naturally turned right towards his bedroom, he heard the sounds of kissing and giggling coming from Sara's bedroom but none of them sounded like Sara's voice, as he looked into his own room he discovered the reason why.

Sara and Frieda were stood by his bed, Frieda was facing him as he entered, Sara looked round like he'd just interrupted a conversation, but her look swiftly changed to a sultry smile. His interest was definitely peaked as she moved away and Frieda looked directly at him.

She looked very sexy in her form fitting breastplate, her raven hair was tied up in a large topknot that left large amounts of it to spill down her back and across her shoulders, her brilliant white skirt gave a graceful augmentation to the powerful projection, her wrists had ornate wrist-guards that encased her lower arms but her upper arms were left exposed, the shoulders of the armoured breastplate jutting out a little from where she ended.

The breastplate had a sweeping neckline that conformed to her naturally busty curves, sweeping back across the shoulders to the backplate that covered her entire back area. As he stepped closer John could tell that the skirt was just the lower part of a body-length dress, a white, delicate looking item with no sleeves and chainmail woven into it under the breastplate but nothing on the skirt itself allowing her legs complete freedom of movement. Under the skirt he could see the toes of black riding boots.

He stepped even closer and she breathed heavily, her huge breasts rising and falling and her breastplate exaggerating the movement slightly.

"I said I want to be one of your women, I mean that, I want to experience... everything, Sara's told me about certain things and I have to ask one thing..."

"What's that?" He asked taking another step forwards coming very close, their chests nearly touching, they could feel each other's breath and see the veins in each other's necks pulsing hard indicating just how inflamed their passions were and how much they wanted this to happen.

"I want you to be my first but please be gentle until I ask otherwise, thereafter, I ask only that you show me sex in any way you want me."

"Agreed," he breathed as he swept her up in his arms and pressed his mouth to hers, she responded by placing her hands on his muscular upper arms and melting into the kiss.

She ran her hands over his shoulders as he moved his to start undoing her breastplate, it tied up at the back like a corset but with a few extra clasps, slowly but surely the knot came undone, after that the plate started to loosen.

Sara had sat down on the edge of the bed and was leisurely reclining on her elbows, she'd taken off everything but her underwear and was watching the pairing in front of her with ever increasing arousal, her fingers were now lightly tracing the line where her bra ended and her breasts began and she was slowly getting very turned on.

As Frieda felt the breastplate come loose she disengaged briefly to push John's shirt off, before they were in each others arms once again, he felt a slight chill as the cold metal of the armour was pressed into his bare chest but he didn't consider stopping for a second.

The plate came loose and John pulled it apart, stroking it down Frieda's arms and off, there she stood in her magnificent beauty, the delicate skirt not looking so delicate when the chainmail torso came on show but every bit as sexy.

He embraced her once again and their tongues were in each other's mouths as before, but this time the material of her dress melded to her figure and he could feel her soft curves pressing into him. For her part she was swimming, her head was awash with thoughts but first and foremost was the feeling that this was right, that this was where she was meant to be, that this was where her life had lead her, and she was happy to be in his arms, to be his woman, to give herself to him.

But physiologically other things were happening, her nipples were being rubbed by his slight movements against her, normally her breastplate would hold the battle-dress in place but without it the soft material and interwoven chain-mail was free to move about and her sensitive nubs were suddenly electric. Caught by the mail she felt herself getting wet from the touch, she was over 600 years old, but this was her first experience of getting wet, she was excited just to be having the experience.