Genie Chronicles - Make a Wish 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I want to hear all about this, but if I don't get to fuck something soon I'm going to explode!" Lisa pleaded.

Vicky grinned and understood that feeling all too well. She started stripping, and Jessie followed her lead. "Well if you'd just take off the rest of your clothes, you can enjoy both your new cock and my new shower at the same time."

Lisa's eyes lit up, almost ripping the rest of her clothing off as she followed the other two into the shower. Vicky had the hot water running from the multiple shower heads as Jessie and Lisa both stepped into the shower, giggling at their nakedness.

Without even thinking, Vicky sank to her knees in the shower and started sucking off Lisa's brand new cock. The financial advisor inhaled sharply and instinctively placed her hand behind Vicky's head, gently urging her former lover to take in more of her meat.

She's wanted this from me for a long time, so why don't you answer any questions she might have. It'll help hold off her orgasm for a few moments. I know she'll be pissed at herself if she blows her load too fast.

Of course Mistress, I'd be happy to.

Jessie grabbed the body lotion and started rubbing it into Lisa's breasts and shoulders, causing the woman's eyes to roll back and flutter.

"My mistress obviously trusts you with this important secret, and therefore I also trust you. Ask me anything and I will answer honestly on behalf of my mistress as her mouth is currently full of your delicious cock," Jessie stated matter-of-factly as she massaged Lisa's pale breasts.

"Uhhhh...is she using your powers to win the lottery?" Lisa asked just as Vicky fully engulfed her cock. Lisa could feel her dick plunge down Vicky's throat, her balls resting on the redhead's chin. She couldn't help but grab the sides of Vicky's head and start face fucking the woman she once loved.

"Yes, she wished for a special version of orgasmic based precognition," Jessie answered as she continued to soap up Lisa's body. Her hands worked over the woman's chest and tummy and slowly moved to her rear. She slide her hand up and down the punk rocker's ass crack as she was mounting Vicky's mouth.

"So she...has an orgasm...and sees the future?" Lisa asked between thrusts.

"Yes. And while she was fucking me in a movie theater, she focused on seeing the numbers to the next Powerball drawing," Jessie replied as she slipped a soapy finger into Lisa's ass. That last bit of stimulation pushed her over the edge, and she exploded in Vicky's mouth. Her hot seed poured down Vicky's throat and out the sides of her mouth.

After a few pulsating moments, Lisa let go of Vicky's head and Vicky got off her knees, still licking cum off her lips. Jessie smiled and warmly embraced her mistress, kissing her deeply to enjoy the cum between them.

"Dear lord, you girls are going to get me all worked up again!" Lisa sighed as she leaned against the shower wall and let herself slide down to the floor. Vicky and Jessie simply laughed, understanding how drained she must feel.

"I should hope so. You still haven't fucked either of us!" Vicky commented with a grin.

Vicky rose off of her knees and Jessie instinctively started washing her mistress while teasing her nipples and clit, keeping her gently aroused while Vicky enjoyed the taste of Lisa's cum.

"My god, you two just can't help yourselves can you?" Lisa commented still fairly breathless. Despite her exhaustion her new cock was starting to stir again, remaining semi-rigid.

"Can't help it; thanks to our sex genie I have an endless libido. And don't worry, you'll be ready to go again in no time. One of the many benefits of a magic dick," Vicky revealed with a smirk.

"I can't believe how good that felt. No wonder guys love sticking these things wherever they can," Lisa exclaimed.

"I know, I thought the same thing the first time I experienced mine."

"But you don't have one now?" Lisa asked.

"I wished it away especially for you," Vicky revealed with a warm smile.

Lisa beamed from the tile floor of the shower and got up with sudden excitement. "So we can be together like we always talked about then?" she declared with enthusiasm.

Vicky's eyes went soft and sad as she held Lisa by the shoulders. Jessie watched quietly from behind her mistress, feeling the tension in the air. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you. I love you, you know I do, but we can't be together the way you want us to..." Vicky tried to explain.

"I don't understand, why not? I have a cock now, and we can fuck as much as we want!" Lisa asked, tears welling in her eyes.

"Honestly it's because I'm in love with Jessie. She's an amazing woman who is quite literally perfect for me. Besides, as much as you love having a cock, so do I. And you hate being topped; don't you remember why we broke up in the first place?" Vicky explained.

Tears streamed down Lisa's face, disappearing in the warm water cascading down her from the shower head. "So I'm just here for a pity fuck then?"

Vicky hugged Lisa tightly, trying to give her the closeness she so dearly needed that moment. "Oh you silly woman. You always did see things in such a binary fashion. I love you too you big goof, and we want you to be a part of our lives." Vicky explained.


Lisa looked up with glassy eyes at Vicky who smiled warmly at her then Lisa looked to Jessie who nodded in affirmation.

"So it'll be the three of us?" She asked.

"Well, not exactly." Vicky replied coyly.

"Who else have you told this to?" Lisa asked, suddenly feeling less special.

"Oh I haven't told anyone else about Jessie. But I've sort of been starting a harem..." Vicky admitted.

"A harem...you have a harem?" Lisa repeated dumbly as she rose from off the floor.

"Actually it's not a harem yet. Mistress has only recruited two women into her confidence who now wear a symbol of her ownership." Jessie explained, feeling more confidence to participate in the conversation.

"A symbol of your ownership..." Lisa repeated as her eyes went wide at Vicky who could only blush. "And what would this symbol be exactly."

"An upside down V in a slight pyramid shape." Jessie replied eagerly.

Lisa just chuckled as she held her head in her hands. "This is crazy, you know how crazy this is, right?"

"I know, and to be honest I never considered what this must look like to someone else. If you don't want any part of this, I can completely understand. You can walk out that door and never have anything to do with magic or cocks ever again."

"And if I stay?" Lisa proposed.

"You can quit your job and take up a full time job managing our money. Have complete control over a large amount of funds and make it work the way you want to. I know you always got frustrated over the limitations of your company, playing it safe when you'd rather risk it for big returns. Well with this money you can risk it.The worst thing that could happen is we lose it all, and I just have to come up with another brilliant wish to make us rich again." Vicky teased, trying to lighten the mood.

Lisa stood under the warm water of the shower, still feeling dazed from all the information she had to absorb in the last thirty minutes. She took a few deep breaths to gather her thoughts, trying to reconcile everything and come to the important decision that Vicky and Jessie were waiting for.

"Okay, but I have some stipulations." Lisa finally agreed.

"Excellent! What are they?" Vicky asked, glad that Lisa had finally come on board.

"First, I'm not going to be a member for your harem, you know I'm not into that."

"Not a problem; in fact I had another idea for you."

"What was that?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Well I plan to have a rather large harem, but it will eventually get so large that I won't be able to keep up with all the girls. I was thinking I could have some kind of paramour, another woman in charge that could help me..." Vicky revealed while trailing off.

"Fuck all the women you accumulate in your harem?" Lisa finished with a wicked grin on her face.

"Exactly. And being my paramour would have some advantages. You'd be one of the few women I'd trust to top me when the mood arises and you'd be given the ability to summon your cock whenever you wanted." Vicky continued.

Lisa started laughing uncontrollably, her breasts and cock giggling softly. "This is so unreal, I can't believe we're actually discussing this. Are there any other 'benefits' I could enjoy? I mean, you're offering me sex, money, and power. I can't say no to any of those."

"True, but last but not least and just to seal the deal, you can have a body like ours." Vicky offered.

"What, sexy beyond belief?"

"Not just that; 100% healthy. You'd never need to see a doctor or dentist again. Like your minor knee aches from playing softball in high school and college, those would instantly disappear. You'd be perfectly healthy for as long as you want."

"As long as I want...are we talking...?" Lisa asked, her face dead panned as the last bit of information left her dumbstruck again.

"Yes, if you so wish you can be immortal with us."

Lisa was quiet again in contemplation. This time it didn't take her long to respond. "Okay, despite how weird all of this is, a girl can't pass up all of that and immortality. Count me in!" Lisa declared.

Jessie and Vicky both cheered, their enthusiasm quickly becoming infectious as Lisa joined them in elated laughter. The girls took turns hugging, their wet soapy bodies sliding gracefully against each other, and the hugging quickly turned to kissing. Lisa warmly embraced Jessie and slid her tongue down the magical girl's mouth, running it against the top of her mouth. Vicky was spending her time nibbling on Lisa's neck, trying to give her a hickey she wouldn't soon forget.

Lisa reluctantly broke her kiss from Jessie who cooed in disappointment. "Okay, lets seal the deal."

"And how do you propose to do that?"

"You on all fours of this shower eating out this lovely girl here while I plow you from behind." Lisa commanded with a devilish smile.

Vicky rolled her eyes with a smirk, knowing this last act of depravity would be needed to bring Lisa on board. "Deal - but just remember who the mistress is around here, missy," she mockingly lectured with a finger wave at Lisa, causing her soapy breasts to accidentally jiggle under the warm water.

"Yeah yeah, less bitching and more pussy eating!" Lisa declared as she grabbed Vicky by the shoulders and spun her around.

Vicky was surprised to see Jessie laying on the glistening tiled floor, her legs spread wide as she diddled her clit, instantly making the horny librarian hungry to eat out her sex genie. Lowering to all fours, Vicky gently spread Jessie's legs wider and ran her tongue from Jessie's perineum to her clitoral hood in slow sensual circles. Jessie's moans fueled Vicky who teased the magical being slowly, enjoying the taste of her sweet juices.

For a moment Vicky lost herself in the act of cunnilingus, remembering just how much she enjoyed the taste of a wet cunt, when suddenly she felt herself being penetrated from behind. She almost screamed into Jessie's privates as Lisa plunged into her slowly and deeply, making her feel every inch of her ex-lover's new cock.

Soon the girls got into a proper rhythm, and the shower erupted in sloppy slushing sounds that were only overshadowed by the screams and moans that echoed through Vicky's efficiency apartment.

Lost in their sexual foray, the girls didn't hear the phone ringing in the kitchen. After a few moments the answering machine finally picked up.

"You've reached the tiny apartment of Victoria, please leave a message."

"Vicky, this is Katherine from the library. I hope you were planning on coming in tomorrow. If you do, please bring the lamp with you. Apparently it wasn't checked back into our inventory and we need it back..."

12