Genn Tricked by Master Braxton

Story Info
Transvestite becomes a Master's slut.
1.1k words
4.21
50.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenOral
GenOral
14 Followers

A girl like me, transvestite that enjoys giving oral pleasure. This is a work of fiction.

*

It was the worst night of my life. My life was about to change and there was no possible way to stop Master Braxton from making me his submissive whore.

How it began.

I had met a man online in a chat room. He described himself as an older mid sixties gentleman that was interested in a girl like me to give him oral pleasure and pose for some photos. We proceeded to exchange messages. He would have me describe what my wardrobe was like and suggest additions. After many weeks of daily messages and having me send him photos of me as Gennifer in my favorite dresses he decided it was time for us to meet.

The agreement was I would receive a new email Friday at 7 pm from Mr. Braxton. He had decided that I was to answer one hour after receiving his message. This was to allow me time enough to be dressed according to his instructions.

In exactly one hour I responded attaching a photo for his approval.

Mr. Braxton's reply was swift with directions to a nearby motel along with his room number. He instructed that I was to be there at 9 pm. He also instructed that upon meeting I was to address him as Master.

The drive to the motel was short and I was quite nervous. Mr. Braxton had sent me a photo but his face was in an unrevealing position. I was about to meet a stranger and be his cock sucking slut for the evening.

As I pulled up to the door I thought of turning back. My desire to suck cock stopped me. He must have been watching through the window as the door to his room opened before I could even knock.

Master, was all I could utter. He stood there looking deep into my eyes. Master was wearing only a robe.

Gennifer, my you look like a fine slut this evening. Please do come in.

As I entered I felt his hands on my hips, and then lower. As he closed the door his free hand grasped my ass firmly.

Looking about the room as he guided me toward the bed I notice a camera mounted on a tripod and facing the bed was a video camera with a glowing red light. He grabbed my waist with both hands and positioned me at the side of the bed.

Now my slut down on your knees he ordered in his husky voice.

I did as he wished without a word as he removed his hands and positioned himself in front of me.

Undo my robe slut was his next command.

As I untied his robe his cock stood fully hard at my lips. I started to part my lips when he stopped me. He took hold of his hard cock and slapped my face several times telling me that to be his slut I would have to wait until he instructed before I got my slut mouth full of his cock.

Yes Master I whimpered.

That is better, now begin slut. Show me how much you enjoy sucking cock!

I licked his long shaft from bottom to top, and then sucked on its purple helmet. So tasty, I continued in this way until I got to the head perhaps the fourth or fifth time and then he shoved his cock into my mouth. Holding onto my head fucking my lips as I rolled my tongue along his shaft . He made me stay put as he pushed his whole cock into me, into my throat. This continued for an eternity it seemed. His hands firmly grasping the back of my head and feeding me his cock. Then I could feel his hardness pulsing, he moaned loudly. He came in streams and I tried to swallow all of it but it ran down my chin and soon he pulled out and wiped his cock across my face, trailing all the remaining traces of his nectar across my cheeks and nose.

You are a fine cocksucking slut Gennifer, now go get cleaned up.

After repairing my makeup, I returned to find Master on the bed watching my performance on the TV.

I will see you next Friday Gennifer, now go and do not offer your services to anyone else. You are my personal cock sucking slut. Do you understand?

Yes Master, I answered. I was delighted that he wanted me just for himself.

This arrangement continued for 6 weeks. On the seventh week I was to meet him at a lakefront condo. He had instructed me to wear a very slutty ensemble he had given to me the previous Friday.

The stockings were black with the word `SLUT' patterned all throughout. The dress was a bright red mini sleeveless and I was to wear my 5" black heels. Underneath I was to wear a black fishnet and red satin crotchless panty.

The door to the condo opened as I approached. There stood a man I knew as Mr. DuPrate from the local bank where I had my account. He was the bank director. Master Braxton was along side of him.

Come in my slut was his greeting for me. The two each put a hand on my bottom and led me inside. There were a few men with cameras at various places in the living room and surely video as well although I could not see them. The men were constantly taking photos.

Mr. DuPrate spoke first.

My friend has shared with me his videos of your cock sucking skills and Suggested I join the two of you and enjoy your skills personally. On your knees slut! He instructed me to begin.

As I started to undo his pants the men with the cameras moved closer and closer. His cock was not as long as Master's but much thicker. I took the length of him in and then proceeded to lick and suck and nibble. He was moaning in appreciation. His precum tasted somewhat sweet and I was very turned on by his moans. Mr. DuPrate did not last very long. He pulled his cock from me and shot his sperm all over my face. He then took a finger and began to feed it to me slowly.

Braxton, a fine cock sucker indeed. This slut will do well for us with the large accounts.

Yes DuPrate, and her ass is still virginal. Let us move to the bedroom and begin her new training.

You see Gennifer, you are so very skilled a cock sucker that I have decided to go into partnership with Mr. DuPrate in landing new accounts and you my slut have to learn a new position so to speak. With this said, he guided me to the bedroom.

(To be continued)

GenOral
GenOral
14 Followers