Gentle

Story Info
Slow, sweet, simple.
1k words
4.29
21.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands down her arms, his fingertips curving inward when he reached her wrists caressing the more sensitive skin there for a brief second before finishing the movement by taking her hands; threading his fingers through hers. Walking backwards and never breaking his eye contact with her he led them into the bedroom. Her expression was awestruck when they crossed the threshold; he had spent the last few hours getting the room ready for their evening. Every available surface held a candle, lit and glowing, a few he had placed small mirrors behind so that they threw glittering reflections across the room. Vases and cups, mason jars and bowls, basically any container in his house that could hold water held some sort of flower. He had spent the time to hand pick the blossoms, and out of them all there was only one rose. Pure white, the most perfect one he could find, it was laid out on the pillow.

He stepped into her once they were in the room. Her arms came around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist, when their lips met the passion between them crackled in the air. Gradually the tenure of the kiss changed and though none of the heat or passion left they slowed their pace and began to explore each other. His hands at her waist had found bare skin and he was working on finding more as he stripped off her shirt. It was bare seconds after that her bra followed and her breasts were in his hands. He caught the gasp that escaped her with his lips just before he dipped his head and captured one of her nipples lightly between his teeth. Using his tongue, lips and teeth he drove her to the point of frustration, teasing both breasts, before returning to her lips. His shirt met hers on the floor and they finished stripping each other, their need to be skin to skin taking over and causing them to rush a little.

Once they were naked, he scooped her into his arms and carried her over to the bed; he delighted in her squeal because he knew she hated it when he picked her up. When he laid her down it was with all the care a man does when bowing before his queen, and for once in her life she let herself feel as loved as one. He came down beside her, his hand caressing first her cheek moving down her neck, her chest, over her tummy, skimming her sex and ending at her thigh. She let her hands roam his body, marveling in his muscles and how hard it seemed every inch of him was. He was watching her; simply watching, a small smile in his eyes. Their hands were touching, caressing, skimming, it felt almost as if they were taking the time to memorize every inch of the others body. As their hands played, their lips tasted. They spent a long while here in this moment, letting the heat build until it became too much and he had to do more than just touch her.

Rolling her to her back he pinned her beneath him. Moving slowly down her body, trailing kisses as he did, he traced a path down until he captured her clit in his mouth. She let out a moan and he slid his tongue inside her. It was only a small challenge to keep the pace slow as he worshiped her, and as he did with her breasts earlier he drove her to absolute frustration. He would tease her to the point of cumming and then bring her back down. She rode the waves of pleasure as he created them, loving the highs and enjoying the lows, savoring every last second of what he was doing to her. It wasn't a moan that escaped her when he moved first one finger deep into, followed quickly by a second, but a scream. It was his teeth that he used lightly on her clit as he worked her toward climax this time. Her orgasm rocked them both and took her breath away completely.

He moved back up her body and gathered her in his arms. Her taste was on his lips when they kissed. Their eyes met and locked as he entered her. He watched as her eyes rolled back into her head, enjoyed the sensation as her body first tensed around him, then relaxed. He would retreat from her almost completely then excruciating inch by excruciating inch would enter her again. It was a new kind of amazing torture for him to not lose his control and take her as his every instinct told him to. Their foreheads together, their lips meshing, sharing their breath, they began to make love in a way neither of them had done before. Their souls reached for each other, touching and twining, becoming one.

He reveled in each gasp, every moan. Her whimpers and screams, the sounds that he elicited from her were a different kind of pleasure of their own. Each one let him know what he was doing to her, for her; each one an indication of how much joy he was bringing her with every stoke of his cock. Thrusting deep into her, reaching a hand between them to tilt her hips to reach a fraction deeper, he worked towards her core. Finding a rhythm that hit a spot, the one that caused a whimper of satisfaction every time, he pushed them towards climax.

She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him as close to her as she could. She locked him to her as her second orgasm overcame her. He could feel her body as it began to flex around him, as her heat flooded him and the bed as she came.

Reality was slow in coming back; the experience they had just shared had been surreal and seemingly impossible. For both of them every movement of the other caused a hyper shock of sensation to roll through their bodies. Exhaustion overcame them at that point and wrapping the other into their arms they fell into a contented slumber that was only possible after pleasure of the kind they had just experienced.