Gentle Giant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking lick me out, you bastard," she snarled.

Derran laughed. The sudden feeling of power over her was intensely arousing and he had half a mind to deny her, but her scent was irresistible and her sudden nastiness in the name of being turned on only added to the thrill of it all.

"Take care, you horny little bitch," he told her, and the voice he used echoed that of his mother back in the days when he had erred as a child. "I might just eat you all up."

She actually squealed when his mouth touched her cunt. He laughed again, intoxicated by the sudden turn of events, and ever so gently worked his tongue in between her lips and began to lick her up and down. She gave a deep moan and struggled beneath his hands, but to no avail.

"Not so bossy now, are you?" he goaded her.

"No," she groaned. "Oh, please, do it harder, faster."

"Pardon?" He was enjoying himself immensely. He lapped delicately at her hard little clit and he felt her tense up as if ready to come. He took his tongue away and she practically wailed with disappointment.

"Please," she begged. "Please, you sexy Giant, make me come with that huge tongue of yours."

"Good girl," he whispered, and released his hands, his tongue almost a blur as he gave her what they both wanted. He thought he could never get enough of her; he wanted to die down here, smothered in this hot, wet paradise. When she came, he didn't stop, just carried on mercilessly tonguing her until she came again.

"Stop," she gasped. "Oh, gods, it's so good, please stop. Oh, fuck..."

This time he did stop, right in the middle of her orgasm, and swiftly positioned himself over her. He needed to fuck her, right now. She was so wet that he slid in with barely the need to thrust. The length of his arms meant that there was a big gap between them -- those timid lasses from his younger years had never thought about that when being afraid he would crush them -- but the next minute her arms and legs were wound around his body, and she was kissing him fervently, anywhere she could reach, and pounding her hips against his with such vigour that the sound echoed around the room, her cries a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Go easy," he gasped, not wanting her to go easy at all. "Don't hurt yourself."

"I want to hurt myself on you," she told him. "You've got such a lovely long thick cock and I want all of it, even if I stab myself to death on it."

Her words inflamed him beyond reason. She had paused to make this little speech and he took the opportunity to flip her onto her front so that she was on her hands and knees. He held her hips and started to thrust again. Her hair fell over her back and shoulders, and he released one of his hands to stroke its silky length. He could feel his orgasm approaching and slowed down a little to delay it, but she had other ideas.

"Come inside me," she urged. "Fuck me hard and come in my cunt."

Derran hesitated. It was not likely, but it was possible that this could make her pregnant. But then he found that the thought of filling her womb with his child was so unbearably horny that he couldn't do anything but obey. As he came he was distantly aware of her pulsating around his cock, suggesting that she had come again too. He could hear someone shouting her name, and realised with a start that it was him. Surely the whole house would have heard them...but maybe that would be good for business, he thought wryly.

They both collapsed onto the bed and hugged each other close. After a while Estara shifted so that she was leaning on her left elbow, and started stroking him idly. It was a pleasant sensation, to be caressed so after such a wild experience. He returned the favour and wondered whether it would have been like this with any of the girls who had first approached him. Doubtful, he thought.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked.

"By all means."

"I like you, Derran."

He laughed. "I'm not sure that's much of a secret."

"No -- I mean, I actually like you. I meant what I said -- you're not like most of the men who come here. Most of them are more concerned about their own pleasure than mine, and I'm talking human men here."

Something about the way she said that piqued his interest. "Estara," he said. "If I ask you a question will you promise not to be offended?"

"Of course," she said. "It takes a lot to offend me."

"Well...do you have any Giant ancestry?"

She flushed, making her even prettier in his eyes, and bit her lip. "My grandfather was a half-Giant. That's why I'm so tall and...different-looking."

He nodded. "I thought there was something about you. Human women don't do half the things you did tonight."

She laughed. "Oh, some of them do," she said. "You've just been mixing with the wrong kind." She kissed him gently. "I think my friends out there will probably want a piece of you now that they've overheard us."

"I'd rather you than all of them put together."

She smiled, and they cuddled again for a long time before drifting off into a deep sleep. When Derran awoke a few hours later, Estara was still asleep and the candles were starting to gutter. After earlier he hadn't thought he would be able to get it up again tonight, but the sight of her looking so peaceful and serene stirred his senses -- and when she awoke it was to him kissing her.

"Let me get on top," she whispered.

And this time, they made love.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I've never commented on a literotica story before but this one is one of the best I've read, well done, vixxx! Hope there'll be more.

vixxxxvixxxxabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

What an overwhelmingly lovely response to this story! Thank you all so much for taking the time to write such great comments. I have fallen in love with these characters and wanted to make GG into a novella of sorts, so I'm genuinely delighted to find requests for further chapters. I will get to work in the next couple of weeks. Please keep reading and giving feedback - I love hearing from you, whatever you have to say!

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 12 years ago
Great Start

I love this story so far. Please post another chapter soon.

NottsgrrlNottsgrrlabout 12 years ago
More!

I am with Lusher on this - I also adore a big strapping fella. Oh, a half giant. Just the very thought ...

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago

I love this story. Please continue.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories