Gentle On My Mind Ch. 04

Story Info
Trying to manage the bad news situation.
4.9k words
4.61
16.6k
4
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

Summary: Trying to manage the bad news situation.

Keywords: MF,FF, MFF, public, consensual, love, older man, illness, cancer, sister-in-law, mature

Version: 1.01

***********************************

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

Although there are elements of fact, the following should be regarded as a piece of fiction is intended as ADULT entertainment.

It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are offended by sexually explicit content or language, please DO NOT read any further.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this disclaimer attached.

Copyright (C) 2013 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

.............................................................................................

Chapter Four

Bloody hell, another damsel in distress! "OK June, no problem. So has he actually gone?"

"Yes, he even had his bag packed ready. He's been seeing someone else for over a year. I wish you'd killed the shagging bastard."

"Right June, let's calm down and think this through. Who controls your finances, you or him?"

"I do Jack, mostly online. He hardly knows one end of a computer from the other, why?"

"You need to change any passwords that he might know or guess. If you have accounts to which he has no access move any joint balances into them immediately if possible. Can you do those things now?"

"Yes I understand; good idea thanks Jack. That's something positive to focus on. I can do that in half an hour then I'll call you back." She rang off and I returned the handset to the charging cradle.

I finished preparing the lunch and went quietly upstairs. Sarah rolled over and peered at me. "What have you done with my naked lover?" she mumbled blearily.

It made me laugh, that was a good sign for both of us. "Are you coming down for lunch or shall I bring it up here?" I asked as I eased the curtains open quietly.

"Get your kit off Mister and I'll see you downstairs after a comfort stop." Sarah slid out of the room heading for the bathroom. I left my clothes on the bed.

Downstairs Sarah hugged me and came to the kitchen table. "Gosh Jack, you've been busy while I had forty winks. That looks tasty." She kissed my cheek and sat alongside me, her naked thigh pressing comfortably against mine.

Sarah's appetite was surprisingly good, she cleared her plate enthusiastically. "Did I hear the phone before lunch?" she asked as she also scoffed the fresh fruit salad concoction I made for afters.

"Yes, it was June. Bad news on the reconciliation front I'm afraid." I held Sarah's small hand. "It sounds as though dear Tony only wanted to see her to gets his kicks by saying 'goodbye'. Apparently the rat's been having it off with someone else for some time. She should be calling back any minute now. I offered her some advice on locking Tony out of their accounts. Let's hope we're not too late."

Right on cue the phone rang. Sarah's breast stroked across my arm as she reached for the phone and answered. "Yes, Jack's just told me. Are you OK?" Sarah listened for a while then said "Yes, he's right here. I'll get him." She handed the phone to me and snuggled close so that she could listen.

"Hi June, all done?"

"Yes Jack, but you were on the right track; he's already taken the maximum cash out of our joint account today. If he tries again tomorrow there won't be any left! I've reported his credit cards as lost, so he'll have trouble there too. All our money is now in accounts to which he has no access. What next Jack?"

"What about the house? Is it in your name? Is there a mortgage?"

"No problems there, it's my house, in my name only and all paid for." June responded.

"Great, perhaps we should change your house locks. I could probably manage that for you. We've just had lunch, have you eaten?"

"No Jack, I'm really not hungry. When can you be here? Can Sarah come too?" Sarah nodded emphatically.

"Yes, we'll both be there. I'll pick up some things from my place on the way and be over in about 20 minutes or so, OK?"

"Thanks Jack, see you soon."

As a keen handyman I had the appropriate tools. I even a couple of used locks; they may not be perfect but would be adequate for the time being. Sarah knew the way to June's and rushed in for a comforting embrace. I added my hug then dropped my tool bag alongside the front door. Luckily my replacement lock was similar, actually better than the original. It took only ten minutes to fit and test. I put the old lock in my bag and took the new keys to June. She removed the old key from her ring and added the new one. She gave one of the new spares to Sarah and the other to me. I raised my eyebrows and June smiled enigmatically.

The back door was less easy but after half an hour I had fitted the additional lock, leaving the original in place for extra security. I showed June how it worked and gave her the keys.

Sarah had made a pot of tea, she poured me a cup and we sat around the kitchen table. It was obvious that Sarah had already told June about the potential cancer scare. Their conversation was subdued and they were holding hands talking quietly.

"We are going to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning" I said looking at June. "You might want to make an appointment with your lawyer and get advice on the separation procedures. Perhaps we could meet you in town for lunch afterwards?"

"Good idea Jack," June nodded. "I'll do it now." She bustled away to make the call. Sarah and I held hands.

"What now Jack?" asked Sarah quietly. "Can we leave June alone here?"

"Let's see what she wants first; then plan accordingly" I suggested, gently running the back of my fingers down her soft cheek. "You are very beautiful Sarah, I can't stop touching you."

She leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you, dear Jack. Now you can understand why I picked a kind old gent with failing eyesight!"

"Hey you two, this is my place! When do I get to join in?" chirped June returning from the hall with her diary in her hand. "All set for the morning. Actually I know the divorce specialist from elsewhere so at least the ice is broken on that score."

"What do you want to do now June?" enquired Sarah.

"I hadn't given it a thought. So far I have only done exactly as Jack has suggested, maybe he has another cunning plan?" June patted her hand on my shoulder to emphasise that it was my turn to contribute again. Her fingers gently traced across the back of my neck raising goose bumps. June giggled and ruffled my hair.

"Well," I began hesitantly. "This morning Sarah told me of a fantasy she seemed keen to act out." I paused looking at Sarah. "Maybe we could all join in to try to get outside our dismal heads?"

Sarah gasped. "You can't mean the 'public place' thing Jack! How could we? Oh my God; three of us in public!" She suddenly looked positively excited.

"Slow down there darlings, what is going on here please?" June looked confused.

"Jack dear," said Sarah smiling that smile that knows it's going to get its own way. "Do you think you could you make some fresh tea while I tell June about your dirty secret?" She winked and poked her tongue out as she pulled her confused sister-in-law towards the lounge where June's laptop was already online. Their heads were close as Sarah whispered earnestly. I shook my head and got onto to my assigned task.

Working in a strange kitchen is always an interesting challenge. The kettle was easy, filling with water no problem but where to find the tea! I opened cupboard doors and ferreted around unsuccessfully. Then, bright lad that I am, I saw a tin marked 'Tea' on the shelf directly over the kettle! 'Now all we need is a teapot' I muttered to myself looking around. That soon materialised and I heated it from the almost boiling kettle. I let it stand for a minute while I searched out cups and saucers. Once I had emptied the warming water from teapot and spooned in the tea I added freshly boiled water. Now I just needed milk. As I bent to reach the bottle in the fridge I saw something taped under the worktop.

I put the milk on the tray and gently pulled an envelope from its hiding place. Inside it I was surprised to find a postcard-sized photograph. It showed a man, probably early thirties, stripped to the waist posing on a hillside. On the back was a simple message 'Missing you Tony, wish you were here!' There was no indication of place or date. I put the photograph back into the envelope and left it on the tray.

June showed no reaction to the envelope as I placed the tea tray on the table so I assumed she didn't know what it was. Instead she said, "Hang on Jack I've got some nice biscuits. The tin's in the right-hand cupboard over the fridge please." She smiled her request, who was I to refuse?

The ladies were deep into conversation as I returned and paid me no heed. I placed the biscuit tin and a couple of small plates on the table. "Pour the tea please Jack, Sarah is just showing me where to read your sordid tales."

"What's that Jack?" asked Sarah, pointing to the envelope.

June returned. "Yes, I was wondering what that's about too, the postman's already been today." She said as she studied the screen on the laptop.

"I found it in your kitchen." I watched June closely.

"Sorry, I don't recognise it. Was it in the re-cycling bin?" June asked, still distracted by the monitor screen.

I passed the envelope to Sarah. "Have a look inside."

Sarah gasped as she withdrew the picture and read the message. June's eyes grew wider when she saw the photograph. "Is that what I think it is Jack?" she asked nervously.

"I guess that's a distinct possibility. Tony's 'significant other' might well be this man. But we should be careful about jumping to any conclusions as we don't know when the picture was taken." I responded still observing June's reactions as I handed her a cup and saucer. Her hands were steady as she accepted the tea.

June sipped her tea "Lovely cuppa Jack, thanks." She looked over her cup at me. "Actually, I don't give a flying toss. Whoever wants him can have him, any way they want. I never want to see the lousy bastard again and for the rest of today I'd prefer to forget him too." She looked at the brightly glowing laptop screen "Now, what's all this about then Sarah?"

I started to get up to leave them to it. "Stay exactly where you are Mister Writer! We may need you for demonstration purposes," insisted Sarah pointing firmly for me to sit down again.

"June, you read this passage here please. I need a skirt but perhaps a towel will do for now, can I borrow one from the bathroom?" Sarah asked as she got up.

"You can have a skirt darling if you want but if you can find an appropriate towel that's OK too." June murmured as she started reading.

I followed Sarah to the bathroom.

"Are you sure you want to do this Sarah?" I queried.

"Too damn true I do" she snapped vehemently. "It will take us out of ourselves. If we stay at home we will all dwell on what tomorrow might bring and that would be a waste of time, energy and emotion. Got it soldier?" She playfully punched my chest as she finished.

Rummaging in the bathroom cupboard she found a bath towel. "This should do nicely as a skirt for now, let's go and test the plan." She spun into my arms and kissed me. Her arms snaked around my waist and pulled me close to her slender body. After a few very pleasant minutes she pushed away. "Come on sport, you have to perform in our little play." She giggled as she dragged me back to where June was totally engrossed in the laptop screen.

Sarah dropped her jeans and kicked them away. Now bare below the waist Sarah sashayed towards me asking "See anything you like, Mister?"

Before I could answer or touch the offered treasure Sarah wrapped the towel around her middle and tucked the end into the waist. She flicked up the back and dropped into my lap with her back to me. "Something like that should do it Jack, is that how you saw it?" Sarah sniggered as she wriggled her little bare bottom into my groin.

"Well, yes. That's the essence of it but I also have to be ready and waiting before you make your move. Don't forget, there could be people around. This manoeuvre has to be discrete and subtle. What will June's part be in this game?"

"I hadn't thought that far yet darling. What sexy ideas do you have in that warped brain of yours?" At that moment June looked up, her face flushed.

"I would love to be talking to Tony on the phone while you screwed me like that Jack." June murmured looking up from the laptop.

"That could be arranged," said Sarah. "But on the other hand perhaps we shouldn't stir things up." She could feel my erection pressing through my trousers and she rubbed her bare bottom firmly along its length. "You'll probably be too engrossed in our game anyway. Maybe I'd even let Jack come in you as a special treat!"

"Sarah sweetheart, I'm wet enough already after reading that episode while watching you trying to get off on Jack's lumpy trousers." June lifted her denim skirt, drew her panties down her legs and threw them at us, we could smell her arousal. June moved to stand in front of Sarah and slowly raised her skirt until it was only just revealing her pubic hair.

"Please can I play in your game, please, pretty please?" she asked in a little girl voice twisting her body from side to side and looking sweetly coquettish.

Giggling, Sarah reached forward and slid a hand between June's thighs slowly moving higher until it was caressing her sister-in-law's pussy.

"Rather tasty as this scenario is becoming, it's not particularly practical for our purposes" I growled, hoping I wasn't about to mess up my trousers.

"It works for me darling" murmured Sarah. "But I take your point."

"Yes girl, I think you're talking his point right up your tender posterior," moaned June as she widened her stance to allow Sarah better access. June leaned forward and kissed Sarah, her hands sliding behind Sarah's neck as she increased the pressure.

"Sweet things I love you dearly but this isn't really progressing our plans for your outdoor event" I grumbled while reaching round to grope Sarah's breast.

Breaking off from their kiss Sarah whispered "Who is going to be first to stop?"

"Me!" cried June suddenly. She pulled Sarah from my lap. "I'll be the party pooper for once. I don't want to stop but we need some clear thinking here if we are to get this show on the road."

"It seems to me" started Sarah. "That trying to get all three involved at the same time might be tricky for our first attempt in public." She looked from June to me, we both nodded agreement. "So maybe Jack has to take us one at a time?"

"OK" said June, "Where and when?"

"There's always 'our' park bench Sarah" I suggested. "It's public enough to be exciting and maybe that's enough of a challenge for our first adventure."

Sarah nodded. "Yes, so it's skirts and no knickers for the girls. Maybe I could try braless too, I haven't done that since . ." she ran a hand over the vacant space on her chest. "What about you June?"

"Count me in" chimed her sister-in-law cheerily. "Apart from shoes we wear just two garments, that does sound rather sexy." She pulled her arms inside her jumper sleeves, undid her bra and produced it with a flourish then draped it across her laptop.

"Have you found a skirt of mine you can use?" asked June.

Sarah nodded and scurried upstairs to get it. We drove to the park in near silence, most unusual for this pair.

In the park we strolled nonchalantly to the bench and sat, nervously looking around. There were people promenading, sitting, playing games and chasing dogs. I had a lightweight summer jacket which I draped across my knees. Making sure no-one was looking our way I quickly unfastened my belt and slid down the zip.

June slid a hand under my coat and teased the old fella. "Wakey, wakey! Come on little Jack; it's play time!" she crooned softly as she started my engine with encouraging caresses.

Sarah asked urgently "Is he ready? I am! Quick, I need him now. Shall I go first and you can finish him June." Sarah stood, gazed across the grass and felt safe enough to step slowly backwards until her feet were either side of mine. Then she slowly descended onto my lap. I lifted the hem of her skirt. June eased the jacket free from my lap as Sarah's naked buttocks slowly descended. I flicked my now erect cock across her damp vagina and let her settle gently onto it.

"Oh boy, that's so nice" murmured Sarah. She half turned on my lap to be more sideways and offered her lips for a kiss. "Darling Jack that's so good, so naughty," she crooned softly.

June looked around. "Nobody's taking any notice" she said as she stood and looked casually up and down the pathway. Turning back to us she said "That looks so sexy, knowing what is really going on." She stayed in front of us and slowly lifted her skirt as she glanced up the path again. She bunched the fabric at her waist leaving her bare belly at our eye level.

Sarah licked her lips and reached forward to caress June's pubic hair. June held Sarah's hand in place as she dropped the skirt and manoeuvred to sit close beside us. Under cover of my jacket she slid a hand along Sarah's thigh until she reached our conjoined bodies. June explored and caressed, heightening our excitement. As often as I flexed my cock Sarah would respond with a squeeze. June could feel this interaction. "That's absolutely amazing," she said. "Just feeling you two swapping internal touches is sensational. It's so secret, so erotic." She had eased a finger alongside my cock inside Sarah's cunt. Sarah was having trouble controlling herself. Her juices were flowing and her pussy fluttering with an impending orgasm.

A couple walked past with their dog. The hound sniffed the air, stopped and took a long, hard look at us. It stood a few feet in front of us, its nose twitching and tail erect. Fortunately the owners were engrossed in conversation and merely dragged the dog away without looking.

Sarah was calming down, she mumbled "Give me a minute June and we'll change places. Get that finger out of my cunt and give me a taste you sexy bitch." June complied with the request then licked the fingers herself. Sarah could sense my excitement mounting and calmed her vaginal exercises.

"June, it's time for the switch. Are you ready?" Sarah whispered easing herself up from my dick which felt cool as the fresh air replaced Sarah's hot pussy. June stood, nonchalantly looked along the pathway then swiftly flicked the back of her skirt up. I held it clear as she smoothly settled straight onto her perch. She gently lifted and descended a couple of times before settling her bottom comfortably into my groin.

Sarah casually patrolled a few paces up and down the path then returned to sit close, draping my jacket over her arm as she repeated June's trick of exploring our heavenly union. With my cock jerking and Sarah's finger stimulating her clitoris June was rapidly approaching her first public climax. Sarah, probably concerned that June might repeat her earlier voluble climax, withdrew her finger and moved to stand close in front of us. She planted her lips firmly onto June's mouth, bottling up any potential noise.

My inevitable climax was brewing with an exquisite inevitability. "June darling, OK to come inside you?" I whispered urgently. With Sarah's lips pressed to hers she couldn't answer, but she wriggled her bottom tighter into my groin. I thrust deep and held as firmly as possible as I released my ejaculation far into her belly. Despite Sarah's efforts June managed a loud groan as her own climax merged with mine.

Sarah turned and quickly scanned the pathway, returning to wrap her arms around us both as we subsided into a quivering, shaking heap! After a few minutes we began to recuperate and find our bearings. Sarah kissed us both and helped June to her feet then sat quietly alongside me as June shook her skirt into place. Sarah tucked my soggy, floppy penis back into my underpants and carefully closed the trouser zip. She smiled and caressed my cheek. "Well done Jack. Thanks for that" she murmured.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers
12