Gentlemen's Choice

Story Info
Cousins explore nude photography.
2.7k words
3.95
79.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Elizabeth was coming to visit me at the nudist resort where I was spending the summer. After weeks of correspondence and phone calls we had finally arrived at dates that made sense for the both of us. Now the moment had come and I walked to the door to answer the bell.

"Well, how are you?", she said. She gave me a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek and stepped across the threshold. "I really like your place"

"Thanks", I replied. "Did you see any naked people on the way in?" I still had not figured out how the nudity thing would work out even though she had assured me that it was not only not a problem, but an aspect of the visit that she was looking forward to.

"I was actually thinking you would be the first naked person I'd see, but I guess you got shy at the last moment?" I knew it was my job to be making her feel at ease, but somehow it seemed as if the roles were reversed. She looked relaxed and genuinely pleased to be here.

"I didn't think I was shy any more but maybe you're right". I offered her drink and generally helped her to feel settled. From the guest room she called out that she would take a shower to refresh herself after the travel. I showed her the cupboard where the towels were and told her to take her time since dinner would not be for a couple of hours yet.

When I heard the water start to run I switched on the tv to find the sports channel in the middle of all day tennis coverage. I was not enough of a fan to determine which tournament it was, but I absent-mindedly followed the action back and forth.

After twenty minutes or so I heard the water go off and then the door swung open. Elizabeth padded into the living room with just a towel wrapped around her. I felt slightly shocked but mainly thrilled to see her that way. At the age of 42 the trim figure that was obvious in the clothes she wore was even more obvious with just a towel covering it. She sat down on one of the living room chairs with her knees pressed together but otherwise projecting a happy energy in my direction.

"So tell me", she said, "if I wasn't here right now would you be sitting around in those shorts and t-shirt watching tv?"

"No", I replied.

"You'd be naked, I guess, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would"

"Well, I came here to enjoy a break from work, and to enjoy your company, not to interrupt your routine, so..."

"Would you be comfortable if I was naked right now?"

"I'd be more than comfortable – I think I would like that very much!"

With that encouragement I got up from the sofa and pulled the t-shirt off over my head. A little more self-consciously I undid the button and fly of my shorts and stepped out of them. I paused and looked at Elizabeth, although I don't know what I expected. I guess permission of sorts?

"Would you normally be lounging around in your underwear", Elizabeth asked, laughing. Why was I feeling so hesitant we she was so obviously relaxed about the situation? "Why don't we just pause there until I am more acclimatised. You look very nice in your underwear, they fit you so well. In fact, you look so nice I think I would like to take your picture! Would you mind?"

I had never thought about this aspect, but of course what could be more natural on a visit with family than taking pictures? I agreed immediately.

Elizabeth disappeared into her room searched among her things. Although I assumed she was just looking for her camera she reappeared in a bra and panties, explaining that she thought that it would be more comfortable if we were in a matched state of undress. She also had with her the camera and asked me to stand by the window. I tried to smile as naturally as I could as she clicked the shutter and checked the result on the LCD screen at the back of the camera.

"Very good", she exclaimed. "Would you like to take a picture of me in my underwear?"

I said nothing but reached for the camera. Elizabeth posed herself confidently where I had been standing. She placed her hands on her hips and twisted her torso slightly to a ¾ angle that showed of her slight breasts to advantage.

"How is this?", she asked.

"You look great, Liz", I answered.

"Show me", she said, coming beside me to look at the camera's display. "Oh, my boobs look so small!"

"No they don't – in fact they look wonderful", I responded. "I always thought you had about the most perfect boobs a woman can have". Although my wife's had been large, they were also somewhat misshapen and I had conversely preferred smaller ones.

"Well, I'm flattered...but let me have that camera back, I want to take some more pictures of you!"

"OK", I said, not knowing what she had in mind but feeling somewhat excited just by the simple request.

""Why don't you turn around for this one and look back over your shoulder? Yes, just like that would be nice. Now smile!"

I did as she asked and the flash went off as soon as I was in position.

"You have a very nice bum", she said, "and it turned out perfectly in this picture. Would you like to show me your bum, Edward – I guess now is as good a time as any."

"You mean you want to take a picture of my bare bum?", I asked.

"Yes, I think it would be nice to have a memento of the first time I saw it. Now...slip the waistband of your underwear down slowly, I can make a series of it." And with that she started to take photos in quick succession as I lowered my underwear until they were just below my cheeks and my bum was completely exposed.

"Oh, it's lovely!", she exclaimed. "And the pictures are perfect, wait 'til you see them. Now why don't you turn around a slowly slide the front of your underwear down as well?"

As I turned around it was obvious that my penis had become hard just from exposing myself for Elizabeth's camera. She notice right away and said "Oh, I can see you are enjoying this as much as I am! Now, slowly pull them down for me sweetheart so I can see your beautiful privates."

About halfway through pulling the waistband down my penis sprung from my underwear, bouncing to a standing position straight in front of me.

"Isn't that delightful!", Elizabeth exclaimed, "Your dick is beautiful."

Now, I consider myself to be of average size, or maybe on the smaller side of average, so I immediately registered her approval with gratitude and pride.

"Now, keep going, I want to see your balls too", she coaxed.

So I continued to expose myself for my cousin as the camera flash continued to fire. When I had my underwear completely below my balls I quickly stepped out of them so that I was completely naked.

"Now, that's more like it", Elizabeth said. "You're a very handsome man. It seems you are enjoying posing for my camera. Would you like me to continue?"

All I could do by this stage was nod.

"Well, maybe I should return the favour for you. Would you like to take pictures of me as I take off my underwear?"

"I would love that!" I replied, making no effort to hide my enthusiasm.

Elizabeth handed me the camera and suggested we take the rest of the pictures in the bedroom. I agreed and we walked into the guest room together.

"Would you like me to pose on the bed, Edward?", she asked.

"Perfect", I said.

Elizabeth kneeled on the bed and reached behind her to find the clasp of her bra. "Start clicking!" she announced as she found it. She made a graceful show of sliding the bra off her shoulders and exposing her nipples. She lowered the bra to the bed and after tweaking her nipples she again place her hands on her hips to proudly show off her breasts for the camera.

"Do you like my boobs, Edward?", she asked. She shook them by gently rolling her shoulders and, while they were small – was that an A or a B cup? – they bounced pleasingly.

"I love your boobs, Elizabeth. They are as gorgeous as I had ever imagined."

"Maybe you'll also like it if I play with them a bit for your pictures. By the way, you can call them whatever you'd like. Is 'boobs' fine with you, or do you prefer to call them 'tits'?"

"I like the word 'tits' a lot!", I confessed.

"Then let me play with my tits for you, cousin!"

And with that she began posing expertly, cupping and caressing her breasts and rolling her nipples. I caught the images on the camera and, when I paused to look at the results I was amazed at how perfectly she turned out.

After a few moments she fell back on the bed and, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, said "Fair's fair – I guess it's time for these to go".

Elizabeth stood up and, looking back over her shoulder as I had done, she began to lower her panties. I snapped the pictures as the silky fabric made its journey down her round bottom to the tops of her thighs. She then turned around to complete the process from the front. As she pulled them down it became clear that she had shaved her private area very carefully so that not a hair remained. Once her vulva was fully exposed she quickly removed her panties completely.

"Well, this is me", she said.

"You look gorgeous, Liz!"

"Why, thank you", she replied, executing a girlish courtsey. Except I think something is unfair."

"What is that?"

"Well, I can see everything on you from the front – your dick and your balls, and they are so lovely – but you can't really see all of me just standing here. Would you like to take some pictures of me with my legs spread apart for you, Edward?"

"I would love that!"

Elizabeth climbed back onto the bed and arranged the pillows against the headboard to make a comfortable cushion for her back. She then reclined comfortably and spread her legs for the camera.

"How is the view, Edward – do you like what you see?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Would you like me to spread my lips for you so that you can see all the detail, and maybe even see into my opening a bit?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Well, tell me if this looks good for you"

I took several pictures of her as she arched her back and then thrust her hips forward. First she spread her lips with the fingers of one hand, then she used both hands to really open them up.

"What do you like to call a woman's privates, by the way, Edward? 'Pussy' doesn't quite seem right when I've shaved all the hair off. Do you like some of the coarser words like 'twat' or 'cunt'? I don't mind at all if you want to use those words. Do you?"

I paused, afraid for some reason to express my real fondness, until Elizabeth broke the silence saying "Well, why don't we just say cunt for now and if you want to make some other suggestion later that is fine".

"I love your...cunt... Liz", I pretty much stammered.

"Why thank you, Edward. Let me come around and see how it turned out in pictures."

I felt a tremendous thrill cycling through the images with Elizabeth looking on and making approving sounds.

"You know what?", she said, "I think men look nice photographed with their legs spread too. Would you like me to take some of those of you?"

"I would love that", I replied, taking my position against the pillows as she had done moments ago.

"You look wonderful", she said, "Now spread your legs and give me a good look at your cock and balls. Yes, that's it, sweetheart, you look beautiful. Don't forget to smile for the camera. How, don't be shy to touch yourself just as I did for you. Maybe if you stroke your shaft a bit you can get some glistening moisture from the hole at the tip of your cock. Yes, yes, that's it. Beautiful. Now, if you'd like to lift your legs a bit in a kind of submissive way I think that would be very attractive too. Yes, very nice – very nice indeed. It seems like you are really enjoying those submissive poses, just like a girl would pose nude for a men's magazine. Point your feet a little. Yes. And play with your balls, please – stroke them, pull on them, that's it. Now, would you like to turn around and take some pictures from behind, bending over for the camera? I'd love to see your little bum hole. Would you show me?"

I rolled over onto my hands and knees, openly trembling with excitement.

"I am so glad you are enjoying this, Edward. You look wonderful on all fours. Now, thrust byour bottom out a bit and be sure to spread your legs for me so I can see your equipment hanging down so nicely. There, beautiful. You can shake it for me if you'd like. Yes, I like that – I don't know why but I really like that. Now, I'll need you to spread your cheeks for me a bit so I can see your bum hole clearly. Yes, that's it, just reach behind. Oh, beautiful. You look so pretty like that, Edward, if I can use that word for a man. I know men have these exquisite nerve endings there, just around the anus, so don't be afraid to stroke it a little for the camera. That's it, very nice. And you know, if you want to put your finger inside your anus that would probably make a very nice picture, so just do what feels best for you because that always makes for the best photograph. Yes, that's it dear, just slide it in slowly so it feels nice. Do you like fingering yourself for me? The pictures look fantastic, by the way."

I loved the feeling of lying with my face down in the pillows and my bottom totally exposed. It was a feeling I never wanted to end, although I was already sensing how great a climactic orgasm would feel. Elizabeth broke the spell only slightly when she said:

"Again with the unfairness – I don't think I gave you any of those poses. Would you like to photograph me in the way I just photographed you?"

The interruption was a happy one to which I readily agreed. Elizabeth handed me the camera and repositioned herself on all fours on the bed. She thrust her bottom into the air and said "What do you think?"

"I think you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen".

"Well, thank you sir. Don't forget to take pictures before the scenery changes!"

And with that she spread her cheeks with both hands opening the lips of her cunt and stretching her anus into a horizontal eye shape.

After a few moments in that pose she rolled over. Laying flat on her back she pulled her knees up against her breasts and tilting her pelvis upward she revealed both her openings from a different angle.

"Now, this is what I call the 'Gentleman's Choice'. You must be ready to have an orgasm now so I am letting you choose which hole you want to fill with your cum. My bum is nice and tights but my cunt is velvety and strong. Either one is fine with me, dear cousin."