Gentlemen's Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A lot of the guests at that party all work together at this place – I understand even the boss was around somewhere, though no one was willing to point him out to me. It's a special sort of high-class night-club, where guys get together to fuck." Troy finished stripping and looked at the other two, a smug look on his cute face.

"You mean, some guys at the party just came out and told you that they work at a sex-club?" Jackson's frown deepened. Just what had he gotten them into?

"No. A bunch of guys were feeling me up – god, I love wearing spandex! – and one of them had heard that Alex invited us to the club; so they thought they should warn me – us – about what to expect. I guess they were worried we'd run off screaming or something," Troy's expression stated clearly that the last thing he'd do in a place like that is run – although he'd be willing to give the screaming a try, if the reason for it was a good, hard fuck. He had stretched out his naked body in the middle of the bed and was gently playing with his semi-erect cock as he spoke. Closing his eyes he added, "A lot of the younger ones are in the stage show, and they gave me a little demo of what they do with each-other," a dreamy smile spread across his face as his slowly stroking hand sped up.

Intrigued, the other two climbed into bed and began pressing against Troy. Mickey straddled one of his stretched-out legs and bent to lick at his smooth, tightening balls while Jackson rubbed his dick into Troy's waist, supporting himself with one hand while the other hand roamed around Troy's chest, stroking and pinching. "Do you mean they showed you, or they SHOWED you?" he asked, leaning in to lick and nibble at Troy's ear.

Troy turned his head sideways, opening his mouth to suck on Jackson's tongue in a deep, hot kiss while he reached down to run his hands appreciatively over Mickey's tousled hair as the other blond slowly worked his way down to Troy's butt-crack. "I mean, I watched three of them suck each other off in one of the spare rooms, while I let a fourth guy fuck my ass – OH, YEAH!" just then Mickey reached Troy's puckered anus, which was just as dilated as it usually was after Jackson had finished pumping a load into it, so Mickey knew Troy was telling the truth about getting fucked recently.

Lifting his head, Jackson asked the question that Mickey was also thinking – although Mickey was having too good a time rimming Troy to pull his tongue out long enough to ask – "Do they expect us to do that sort of thing, too?" Jackson sounded nervous and excited at the same time, rubbing his swollen cock more vigorously against Troy's body.

"Well, I told the guys how hung you are, and I think they're looking forward to seeing this hot piece," Troy reached down to grip Jackson's pre-cum leaking, throbbing erection, "in action. You don't want to disappoint your audience, do you?"