Geoff's Korean Nightmare

Story Info
Geoff gets caught by his Korean secretary.
2.8k words
3.37
27.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitaxis
Vitaxis
25 Followers

8 PM in South Korea and I'm last one in the office. The report is saved and almost all the lights are out in our open landscape. Home is only a stroll away so why not, I reason, as I open an incognito tab and start browsing.

A middle aged man stands with heads on his head taking several slaps aimed carefully at his crotch, as I watch mesmerized. Transfixed with the petite woman taking charge of him and administering his punishments, no doubt well deserved.

I have been here for just 6 months coming to the rescue to a project that suddenly lost its entire staff. The office is big with 60 or so people, hectic, and four Korean secretaries all in different ages.

All of them beautiful, each in their own way, and each one of them will turn on you like the devil wears Prada if you cross them. Sweet-talking the secretaries is important to get anything done. I have been caught staring so many times I have nearly given up, and my fantasies run wild on some days.

In particular the young miss Choi, a petite young woman with a mild temper, but a style of clothing that borders on inappropriate for an office environment.

On occasion she wears black leather shorts to work. She always sports a modern hairstyle, stopping just below her ears, and her face is just so cute she could be sugarcoated. Her tops are discreet usually, but always accentuates her shapely breasts that must be a C cup.

And if that wasn't enough she seems to be just an all-around nice person.

So who else would suddenly step up giggling behind me as I watch porn in the office? I close the window in panic, miss the button and minimizes so it just pops back up.

Being a gambling man I had already let some sound on at a low volume but this now sounds like full-on concert sound of a strict woman and whimpering man.

As I fumble around in panic, my erection is fully visible in my loose pants. "Interesting choice." She giggles out in her usual low tone of voice.

"Uhm..I ..eh, I am going home." I couldn't think of anything that could possibly explain or excuse me. The cat's out of the bag, and we both know it.

She just smiles and looks at me with intent and determination, something that has never been evident in her.

"Yes, you should." She just retorts, dryly. "But this Friday you will come to this address, same time as now. Don't be late." She says astutely and handing me a note with the address, having made some kind of decision involving me that I am not aware of as yet.

The rest of the week is awkward, at best. Her usual friendly smile now has a wicked flare to it each time we pass, and all I can do is look down.

I'm so nervous I can't even masturbate, and work goes by slowly. Mostly just browsing to make the days go by and I can constantly hear the secretaries giggling, all-encompassing the room as all I can think is the laughs are about me.

My logical sense tells me they were laughing just as much before, but that doesn't help. I cannot shake the feeling the giggling is aimed in my direction.

Friday finally comes and I knock on the door, discreetly. I don't know why but I am glad no-one saw me coming in, as if it would matter. It's not as if any part of the town is off limits or shoddy.

Miss Choi opening the door, wearing the damn leather shorts. She must have known they were driving me crazy. This time she is not smiling, she is grinning at my nervous disposition and her face does not show an inch of respect.

Without speaking she lets me enter, and as custom prescribes I take off my shoes upon entering.

"Undress." She says, with no hesitation, but determined even if her voice is still as low as ever. I know this is my fantasy but going through with it, living it, being that guy.

I never imagined I could. Having fantasies were always enough for me. I'm a careful guy, I never speak out of turn and I try to keep my head low.

There was never that need in me to live it out, I was perfectly happy as is. Yet here I am.

My face goes flustered, Miss Choi stares at me with a menacing glare, awaiting my next move. I am hesitant. What will happen if I leave? Would she report me?

Out me to my boss as the guy who clocks in on overtime, watching porn, and will he even care? And now that I am here does any of that really matter?

I decide on the latter as my sweaty hands go up and start unbuttoning my shirt. My ears are buzzing like there's a gale force wind blowing through.

Miss Choi taps her fingers and smiles, as my shirt comes off. I'm not a gym fanatic and my bare upper body is decidedly average, not too chubby and not too polished. Socks first or not?

The image of me in my boxers and socks repulses even myself so I take the socks off, clumsily. That couldn't have looked good.

Stepping back up I look at her with pleading eyes standing in my boxers. She raises an eyebrow and looks at them. "Well? I said undress." She confirms, putting any doubt aside, as if there ever was any.

The boxers scrape over my pubic hair as I pull them off and leave them on the shelf next to the door. I am trembling with nervousness; my penis is not even erect as I feel sick. She grins seeing my cock exposed bare, not a thread on my body.

"Not the biggest I have seen." She says, giggling, with that Korean honesty that often is amusing but at this moment feels even more inappropriate.

Even if she is probably right. I'm not tiny, but yet again she has discovered an average feature about me. She doesn't bother touching me; I have a feeling that is not what this is about.

She opens the drawer next to me and pulls out a leather collar and chain. Locking it around my neck she allows her soft little hand to just barely brush over my chest, making me gasp and the buzzing in my ear stop for just a second.

Only at this moment I hear the all too familiar laughing and giggling coming from inside the apartment. The twitch that went through my cock making it lift a little quickly subsides and the sick guttural feeling comes rushing back.

"Yes, I invited some other friends over. I think you know them." She says, cruelly.

She tugs firmly on my collar and pulls me towards the living room. I can barely breath, this may just be too much. I can feel my flaccid cock brush against my thighs, swaying freely as I am lead on naked.

There they all sit, Miss Park, Miss Kim and Miss Noh, laughing hysterically as I enter on Miss Choi's leash and command.

Standing naked before the secretaries that have helped me up till now, with translations, paper work and all the tedious operations of the office.

"Hello, Geoff, how nice to see you." Miss Park says sarcastically, the oldest of the group.

"Aren't you happy to see us?" Similarly aged Miss Noh says, with a wicked grin as she looks at my limp cock.

"I guess not." Miss Kim exclaims and crosses her legs, wearing an as short a skirt as usual and her white, firm thighs as sexy as ever.

Miss Choi drags me to the center of the room and makes me hold my own chain before she takes her seat in an impressive leather chair.

They all snap some pictures with their phones, now that I am not standing next to either one of them. Obviously this is all coordinated and planned.

"Now that our servant is here our party can begin." Miss Choi says to the others, with them nodding. "But maybe he needs some discipline first, so there are no mistakes."

Their laughs are a mix of cruelty and pleasure; they have been looking forward to this as much as I have feared it. Miss Park stands up and firmly places my hands on my head before she walks around me, the other girls giggling furiously.

On her second round she steps up front and quickly lets her flat hand come down over my cock. I fall to my knees and whimper like a little girl in surprise.

Clearly unimpressed with my reaction she pulls me by my hair back to my feet, my cock still burning in pain from her merciless slap. She genuinely looks agitated and annoyed as she sits back down.

"He is just as submissive and pathetic as you said he would be." She says and looks over at Miss Choi who nods in agreement.

"Let's try something else and check." Miss Kim says and gets up, pushing me forward by placing her hand on the back of my head and quickly spanks my bare ass. I whimper, but not quite so loudly, however Miss Kim shows no mercy and spanks me again.

And again. She doesn't rest her hand before five spanks have been administered on each cheek. I groan more and more loudly for each one, surprised at just how strong her tiny-looking arm is.

"Look! He is getting harder!" Miss Noh exclaims, laughing. Sure enough this has got me started towards an erection, and as Miss Kim spanks me my semi-erect cock jumps up and down.

"Disgusting. Go fix it, Yeong So." Miss Choi says to Miss Noh who is as giggly as ever. Miss Kim takes her seat as Miss Noh walks over, standing me back up and hands on my head she walks around me.

Teasing me with her little hand brushing over my chest and back, making me harder. She uses her tiny feet to spread my legs apart and smiles to me gently, looking me straight in the eyes as she stands before me.

A curiously satisfied look on her face as we both know what comes next. I'm already holding my breath as her bare thigh rams up between my legs and crushes into my balls.

I groan out loudly with tears shooting to my eyes, falling forward on my knees and down on the floor crumbling to a ball.

"Again." Miss Choi orders and Miss Noh pulls me firmly back on my feet. I am twitching nervously, and whimpering audibly already. Miss Park looks at me disgusted and with content.

As the next blow comes up hard Miss Noh lets her smooth thigh run up against me softly, as I am falling to the ground and gasping for air. The pain in my crotch is nearly unbearable and there is not a trace of erection left.

"Get on your knees." Miss Choi orders me, coolly and without a trace of compassion. I slowly comply and look around the four women.

Miss Park is clearly unimpressed. She looks at me as if I was the scum of the earth, as I sit there naked on my knees with aching balls.

Only five months ago she had helped me with all the practicalities of my moving as if it was her greatest pleasure. Now I am so far beneath her anyone would have struggled to describe it.

The other younger secretaries are giddier, giggling at my predicament, blatantly pointing and laughing. Miss Choi has become the master of ceremony this evening and she takes charge, standing up and walking over to me, pulling my head back by my hair.

"We will have a nice little evening, just the girls together. You are only here because we thought it would be funny. Don't imagine anything, Geoff, none of us actually wants you. You will serve us snacks, drinks, whatever we want and you will do as told. Every time you get hard, we will punish you. We hate that."

She puts her hand on my face and squeezes my cheeks together.

"Yes, Miss Choi." I mumble out. She immediately slaps my face, hard.

"I forgot to mention. You are not allowed to talk. Ever." She stands back up and looks down at me disgusted. "Go and fetch the snacks then our drinks."

I get to my feet and walk to the kitchen, it takes every inch of my concentration to avoid getting hard. As my humiliation gets worse and I start finding my place, I find my excitement growing.

The feeling of being bare, of my cock swaying freely, serving these ladies naked, it is what I wanted. The snacks have already been laid out in bowls, Korean efficiency no doubt. When I bring the bowls back in, the girls ignore me chatting away in Korean.

I stand and look at Miss Choi, bewildered, knowing I should get their drinks but no idea what to get them.

"The drinks you idiot, the drinks!" She raises her voice annoyed, I raise my hands to signal I have no idea what or where to get it. "My god! Drinks! Where do we keep them? In the fridge! Right? Right? Go get them. Now!"

Without hesitating I walk back to the kitchen and open the fridge. Four chilled glasses of wine lined up neatly on a serving tray.

Figures, should have known it. As I bring the tray back, Miss Choi is already standing clearly annoyed with my brown leather belt in her hand.

"Put the drinks down and get on your hands and knees, idiot."

I comply quickly and without hesitating, looking straight at the beautiful thigh of Miss Kim just a metre away from me. So near yet so far, my hand will never be allowed to feel that.

Miss Choi strikes the belt hard down over my ass with Korean precision. My scream causes Miss Kim to giggle and lean forward to examine my face, as Miss Choi continues to punish me for my lack of attention.

Looking back I can see Miss Choi's breasts sway gently in her elegant top as she continues to strike down on my ass mercilessly. The belt stings hard and she is skilled with it, but even so I am grateful to get it on my ass rather than my cock.

I groan for each strike, my ass cheeks bobbing and left with deep red lashes evident to anyone but me. At twenty strikes she stops and sits back down.

"Concentrate from now on, idiot."

I whimper and get back up, standing next to the door as I am not really sure what my next instructions are.

The ladies continue their chat in Korean and I have no idea on what subject. Perhaps they are talking about what to do to me next or perhaps they gossip about me and my colleagues. At any rate I am as clueless as they think I am.

At least thirty minutes must have passed before Miss Park looks in my direction. She waves at me and says "Come here, idiot."

Apparently that is my new name. I walk over and see the grins on their faces, not knowing what is next but knowing it won't be comfortable. Curiously they all pull their feet towards themselves.

"Lie down, idiot, in front of our shoes."

Miss Park points and directs on the floor. This time I try to be proactive and compliant so I lie down, facing up with my hands down my side. Turns out I was correct in my assumption.

All of them are wearing long, pointed heels, obviously. And obviously they need a place to rest their feet. Unfortunately for me Miss Park, who for whatever reason seems more annoyed than the others, has her feet rested around my crotch.

Through whatever miracle I have managed to stay limp, but now Miss Park is determined to torment me as she lets her heel playfully tease my cock. She knows the result and sure enough it starts growing.

"Look at the disgusting idiot, Ji Sun." She says to Miss Choi.

"Get that thing back down!" Miss Choi sternly retorts.

Miss Park doesn't need any instructions or encouragements. I groan out and arch my back in furious pain feeling her heel push hard into my erection.

She lifts her foot and strikes forward, letting the tip of her foot brush firmly over my most sensitive part. I scream out in pain, but she does it again noticing there is still some residue blood in my shaft.

Miss Choi in turn lets her heel dig into my nose, pushing and grinding against it. With my cock yet again resting limply against my thigh, Miss Park shows no mercy and starts teasing it again while Miss Kim, surely on purpose, shifts her position giving me a glimpse of the lace trimmings on her panties.

With the way this is going I am not sure I ever need worry about getting any children.

Vitaxis
Vitaxis
25 Followers