Geometry

Story Info
Can geometrical features predict sexual satisfaction?
6.1k words
4.09
28.6k
22
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking for a classic BTB, a husband who wants to see his wife fuck another man, or a wimp cuckold story, you'll be sorely disappointed by this one. This is a weird story about creepy characters in bizarre circumstances, interspersed with actual facts that 99% of you didn't know. You've been warned.

***************

I've had a fascination with geometric figures, especially solid geometry, since I was first exposed to it as a child. Once I started developing sexual feelings, and then became sexually active when 18, my fascination started to become an obsession. How can that be normal, you ask? - I didn't say that I was normal!

I guess at the inception of this story that in some ways, I, Brent Mann, was better than normal. I'm better looking, bigger, stronger, and smarter than average, and always have been. However I was completely abnormal when it came to socialization. There is no doubt that I was somewhere on the autism spectrum, but exactly where seemed to change with my mood, time of year, environmental circumstances, and most definitely the people around me; and eventually my age. If all of those conditions worked against me, I was darn near completely autistic - completely withdrawn. If all of those conditions worked for me, I seemed not only almost normal, but charming. Even when almost normal, however, I was not able to proficiently articulate the ideas and concepts my mind was churning out.

My mother took me to at least a dozen different doctors or psychologists from the time that I was four or five years old until I was seventeen, trying to figure out how I could seemingly slide up and down the autism spectrum. About all that did was to waste a lot of money. The universal diagnosis was: "Wow - Brent is really exceptional - there's nothing in science, the literature, or my experience to explain his changing condition, except some unusual brain MRIs. Maybe we can study him in a clinical setting."

Neither of my parents, nor I, wanted anything to do with the "clinical setting" garbage, so we just left it that "Brent's unique," and we all did the best we could to cope.

**************

As part of me being smarter than normal, I graduated engineering school in two and a half years, and found that I had a real talent for developing applications for smartphones. That work didn't require articulation, just software engineering.

The first two apps I developed for my employer and got some monetary reward, but nothing to brag about. I quit where I was working and became self-employed. The next five apps I developed on my own, with some help from my smart and normal parents. I sold or licensed the rights to them to major smartphone players for big bucks.

While developing apps, my geometry obsession remained and sometimes interfered with my work because my ultimate goal was to develop at least an algorithm, if not a functioning app, that could determine what sexual partner that the user would be most physically compatible with, the theory being that physical compatibility would be the prime factor in determining sexual satisfaction.

While of course there are many female physical manifestations, such as the clitoris, the still not universally accepted Gräfenberg spot, and the richness of labia and clitoral nerve endings, that clearly contribute to sexual satisfaction, my theorem was that the relative size of body parts, combined with appropriate positioning during sex, would be the Holy Grail of sexual satisfaction.

[As an aside, I do believe that there is a real relationship between the Gräfenberg spot (named after its discoverer, a German gynecologist named Ernst Grafenberg; it is sometimes romantically referred to as the "Goddess Spot" but is most commonly known as the "G-spot") and female sexual satisfaction. This is tangentially related to geometry, and is proven in my mind by recent medically accepted reports that some women have been undergoing "G-spot enhancement." This procedure involves injecting collagen into the G-spot zone to enlarge it, which in turn will cause it to plump up and increase its sensitivity.]

Of course in order to gather data to assist in developing my algorithm, I had to do surveys and actual physical testing. Since my failure to articulate made me ineffective at doing surveys I farmed those out - using some of the obscene amount of money that I had made licensing or selling my apps - to the psychology and sociology department of a local university that also had a relationship with a sex clinic at the university hospital. The actual testing I reserved for myself.

As part of my actual testing procedure, I initially identified several body geometric factors as potentially being worth investigating, as well as several sexual positions. The body geometric factors associated with females included thigh length and volume, calf length, and foot size; relative positions of the vagina and anus; buttocks shape and volume; and breast shape, more particularly archetype, versus conical, versus omega, versus reduced projection.

How does one with inconsistent (an understatement) charm, or even sociability, find sufficient partners for testing? In my case, I did it three ways.

The first way was, or course, prostitutes. Not streetwalkers, but high end call girls. I ingratiated myself (meaning primarily that I paid them) with several "executives" of high end call girl rings and they talked to, then identified for me, various call girls who wouldn't mind me taking measurements and questioning them about various aspects of their sexuality, proclivities, and desires.

The second way was to deal with the two certified sex therapists in the area who dealt with female as well as male patients.

The third way - which only worked when I was in my virtually normal mode - was to find my own sex partners from the general population.

Of course the first way was the most predictable, but I was surprised that after a few months the second way also became fairly predictable, and I had better luck with the third way than I had anticipated when I started my research.

A call girl with the "stage" name of Anastasia led me to my first "breakthrough." She was actually getting her master's degree in a science discipline and was working part time as a call girl for the money to pay off the student loans she incurred in getting her B. S. in anatomy, for living expenses, and - surprisingly, although not as unusual as I thought before regularly working with call girls - because she enjoyed it. She was the pickiest of the call girls in the agency she worked with, sometimes driving the "executive" in charge wild when she refused encounters, but she was really intrigued by my experiments and certainly got into it.

In fact, Anastasia got so into it that once we both got properly STD tested she fucked me bareback (violating her "contract" with her agency, but I wasn't going to tell) and though she couldn't give me discounts (also against her "contract") she did give me as many off-the-books sessions as I had on-the-books sessions. When one time I profusely thanked Anastasia for her enthusiasm (meaning she had fucked me almost senseless) and then asked her why she was so accommodating she coyly replied "Because it's for science - and also I really like the 'geometry' of your cock." Since I was in one of my most "normal" conditions when she said that, I do believe that that made me feel as good as I ever had up to that point.

After about eighteen months, between my personal physical experiments and the marginally worthwhile feedback that I was getting from the surveys done by the university psychology department, I was making what I thought was real progress in coming up with a useful algorithm, especially for the sex position that I thought was the most universal for achieving sexual satisfaction. In my research I never saw an exact name for the position - perhaps the two closest Kamasutra-named positions are "Nirvana" and "The Torch" - so I coined the appellation "Bliss." In "Bliss" my partner was on her back with her buttocks raised slightly and her legs bent and her feet on my shoulders.

The factors that seemed to be most important for Bliss were actual length and the length ratio of the thighs and calves, the distance between the anus and the furthest point of the vaginal opening, and surprisingly the breasts' degree of "conicality" (another term that I coined which referred to how conical the breasts are). I found a woman named Janet who I though was the optimum match for my algorithm.

Janet was single and a patient of one of the sex therapists that I worked with, someone who for whatever reason had real interest in volunteering for my study knowing that it would lead to sexual encounters. Although exceptionally bashful almost bordering on social anxiety, very inexperienced (hence her work with the sex therapist), and with a homely face, at the time of our second sexual encounter she seemed perfect. All of her measurements and the conicality of her tits were in the optimum range. I greatly enjoyed intercourse with her in the Bliss position, and by the fifth session was about ready to conclude that my algorithm was accurate.

At that point in time I scheduled a meeting with my contact, PhD Ruth Nader, at the Psychology Department of the university that had done my surveying to go over all of the results in detail and present my hypothesis. I wanted to get her reaction because I respected her opinion.

At the meeting I was hit by two surprises. The first was that Dr. Nader was leaving the university to start a private practice. The second was that her replacement was Epitome O. Sultry, an associate professor and PhD student new to the university, the "O" standing for "Of."

Of course "Epitome O. Sultry" wasn't her real name - it was Brenda Revas. It was just, based upon her sexy appearance, amatory handshake, and the look on her beautiful face, what I was sure that everyone called her. It was fortunate that at the meeting all of the circumstances were aligned for me to be in as "normal" a state as I could remember.

After initial pleasantries and a discussion of her move to private practice, Ruth excused herself. "I've brought Brenda up to speed on everything, and she has a keen mind for this type of work; I'm sure that she'll be more help than I have been," was her parting line.

I was a little skeptical until I heard Brenda going into detail about the survey information they had collected. I was a little disturbed, however, when I saw Brenda crossing and uncrossing her legs, and her dress moving up her thigh, because I was getting an unwelcome tingling in my nether region.

Then I found myself trying to guess the measurements of Brenda's thighs and calves, and trying to observe the conicality of her large tits through her top.

Ultimately she finished her analysis of the data that had been gathered over the last eighteen months, and then with a flip of her long brunette hair over her left shoulder, and a pursing of her ruby lips, asked: "So what's this algorithm that you mentioned to Ruth over the phone?"

For some reason - maybe it was because of the now rampant hardening of my cock as I more ogled than observed Brenda - I had little apprehension in revealing my results to her, although it was in my typical inarticulate manner. Once I concluded her reaction was unexpected.

"That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard Brent. It flies in the face of all past research, and is completely contrary to my personal experience," she seriously said, although her smile when she said this was slightly diabolical.

"What...what...what part is a crock of shit?" I stammered.

"Most of it. While I have no basis for disputing that for you, personally, the Bliss position - as you call it - is sexually satisfying with one particular woman there never will be an algorithm that can predict potential sexual satisfaction for even one person, let alone the population at large. You know what determines sexual satisfaction more than any other single criteria?" she asked as she rose from her chair and paced back and forth in front of me on four inch heels that made her already sculptured legs look even better.

"Wh...what?" I mumbled, becoming more distressed with every millimeter of rise in my crotch.

"The number one criteria, especially for men, is how 'hot' you perceive a potential sex partner to be. That's true for married men who cheat, or for single guys who are attracted to a woman regardless of her marital status," she continued as she paced.

"Shit, now her ass if sashaying," I mumbled to myself.

"What's the basis for that theory," I shot back once I was able to focus on her face instead of her ass.

"It's not a theory. It was based upon a study concluded just this year of over 2,000 male adulterers, and about 1,000 single guys who had relationships with married women. The expectation of the researchers before the study of the married men who cheated was that boredom with the relationship would be the prime reason for straying; but it didn't even make the top three. The overwhelming main reason why married men strayed was because they couldn't resist the temptation of the 'hot other woman.'"

"Well...well...what...what about the single guys?" I stuttered, not enjoying having my analysis challenged, but causing me to get energetic instead of shutting down like I would have expected from my on-the-spectrum self.

"For the roughly 1000 men studied who had relationships with married or otherwise 'spoken for' women, many of whom expressed reservations because of the real trouble that it could cause for them if they got involved, the main reason they did get involved was the same. The attached woman was just too fucking hot to resist!" she declared, now staring me right in the face.

After what seemed like a long pause, during which time I tried to look only at Brenda's beautiful face rather than her alluring body, I choked out "So how do you explain that?"

"I didn't say that I had an explanation for why it was, Brent - just that it was. However, there is no doubt that either pheromones, or what we call 'chemistry,' for lack of a better word, are involved."

Brenda saw a look of disbelief on my face. Then she virtually cackled "I also know it is true from personal experience."

"Uh...how so?" I inquired.

"This is for the advancement of science, Brent - you're not to share this with anyone else; understand!"

"Uh...sure," I mumbled.

"No, not just 'uh...sure,' Brent. Say it and mean it!" she chastised with her hands on her hips.

"OK - I understand that what you are telling me is just for science and I am not to share it with anyone else. Does that satisfy you, Brenda?"

"For now," she chuckled before she continued. "When I was single I had many married guys come on to me. Their common refrain was that they couldn't resist me."

"I can easily believe that," I said to myself, fortunately not aloud, as my dick twitched.

Brenda then passionately continued: "Since I am a sexual person, and unconventional, I got it on with three of them. All three said - and given the lead-up to it, and the sweat and other bodily fluids that were pervasive during the encounters it was certainly true - that I was their best fuck ever. They didn't measure my leg length or other dimensions of my anatomy, and I have omega tits, not conical ones. Since I've been married the last three years there are single - and married guys - hitting on me all of the time. I haven't yet had occasion to determine whether I'd be their best ever, but who knows what the future holds?"

I swear that when she concluded that diatribe that she glanced at my tented pants and licked her lips - but that could have been a hallucination on my part because at that time I had less clarity of mind than at any other time of my life when in an almost normal place on the spectrum.

We batted things back and forth for a little while, and then I asked "In view of what you just said, should we modify the survey for the future?"

"You're wasting your money with the survey; the university is fleecing you. It's complete bullshit. However, I do have a proposition for you," she venomously then smugly replied.

Despite how taken aback I was by her statement I finally eked out "Wh..wh..what, Brenda?"

"I've read about your situation in your medical records, and now that I've met you in your highest functioning state it confirms what I want to do..." she started out before I interrupted her.

"What! You got my medical records? How?" I screamed.

"You should read what you sign more carefully, Brent," she again smugly replied. "In the contract that you signed with the University you authorized Ruth, and one other person if she left the program - that person being me - to access your records. Don't worry, no one else has seen them and I am more discrete than anyone else you know - now can I continue?" she asked, the question with a slight amount of irritation in her voice.

Still shocked, I guess that I nodded "yes" because she did continue.

"I want to study you as part of my PhD thesis - your condition fits in nicely with what I'm doing. This will require you and I to interact on a regular basis in many different settings, and while we do that I will not just be observing you, but will assist you with your 'geometric evaluation' if I believe that there is any potential validity to it," she confidently responded.

"Do I have to pay you or the University?" I asked.

"No - except that it would be nice when we're out if you'd pick up the tab for the places we go."

It sounded to me like we'd be dating - despite the fact that she was married - so I had to ask "But aren't you married? How can we interact in all different settings?"

"This is part of my thesis research, not dating; plus my husband Jerry is a Major League Baseball player, and it's baseball season so he's out of town usually at least three days a week, and often on weekends. Not a problem," she shrugged.

I thought for a few minutes while she sat with her legs crossed, some real thigh exposed, and a smile on her face. "OK," I gulped, "You have a deal!"

We shook on it - and so started my relationship with assistant professor-PhD candidate Brenda Revas.

****************

Early on in my relationship with Brenda I asked for a photograph of her - not a risqué one, but a rather mundane one, though of her entire body, not just a head shot. She gave me a photo of her in a one piece bathing suit - which exceeded my expectations, but was very worthwhile in allowing me to achieve my goal in asking for it. My goal was to get as close to normal as possible on the autism spectrum before each encounter with Brenda. Looking at her photo in advance of an encounter had a real salutary effect on me, and never failed to get me as close to normal as I was capable of getting.

Brenda and I went to all sorts of places together, including - without limitation - strip clubs, swinger parties (as observers), dance clubs, sex clinics, sex therapists' sessions, movies, plays, etc. The "etc." included Brenda actually observing me through a one way mirror at different times fucking Janet, Anastasia, and two other women. Somehow knowing that Brenda was watching me got me more excited than ever before and my sexual performance was optimum in all four of those situations.

Two days after the fourth intercourse session that Brenda observed, Brenda and I met at my apartment. In her inimical direct manner she told me what she thought.

"Brent - I don't care what your geometric calculations are. You got off as well as you did because - despite Janet's homely face - you considered all four women super-hot. In fact, I do believe that it was me watching you that contributed to your ultimate satisfaction more than anything else - correct?"

12