George and Julie Meet Their New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually they tired of us as we lost that novelty effect. We drifted apart as they looked for new conquests. It was devastating to Julie and I, it affected our life and our marriage. We drifted apart and ended up separating, we could not keep our wits together long enough to save our marriage. After I moved out Julie could not afford to keep the condo and was forced to sell.

Prologue:

Richard and Silvia were so excited about moving into their new condo. They had been trying to buy a house for so long but the more they saved for a down payment the higher house prices would climb. When this unit came on the market at such a reasonable price, they felt like they had stolen it. The first night they met their new neighbor a very statuesque woman named Phoebe, while Silvia was hoping she could be friends with this beautiful woman, Richard was wondering what her huge tits would look like naked. Silvia asked Phoebe what had happened to the previous owners.

"Silvia, it really is a tragic story. John and I really liked them; it was so nice to have them as neighbors. In fact, you two remind me of them..."