George and Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love for over an hour. She actually got adventurous and pushed me back and rode me so that she was eventually on top. I basically let her go for herself for a while. Even sweating like she'd run a marathon and her long auburn hair in disarray, Tina never looked more beautiful to me. I had to tell her to stop a couple of times to slow down or stop to prolong it, but eventually I couldn't hold back. We came together while kissing deeply. After we cooled down, we took a shower and went out to get a bite to eat. We were both starving.

The lighting in the diner was a bit dark because of a burned-out light. But Tina looked radiant. No makeup and just a simple tee-shirt and jeans. And she looked more stunning than any supermodel I've ever seen. We returned home and made love again and fell asleep at about 4:00 a.m.

I proposed about a month later and she said yes immediately.

12