George: Book 04

Story Info
Hot legs contest gets entirely out of hand.
17.1k words
4.67
24.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers

BOOK IV - ALL STAR WRESTLING

Chapter 1

George didn't awaken on Wednesday morning until 9:15 AM and when he did he felt refreshed; memories of the previous evening filled his thoughts. He called room service to order a cinnamon roll, juice and coffee. While he waited for his continental breakfast to be delivered he showered, shaved and dressed. He had just finished putting on his shoes when his room service arrived. He scanned the paper as he ate and turned his thoughts to activities for today.

He hunted for the Dayton phone book and discovered it in a dresser drawer under a blanket. Scanning for Henry Beldon's home phone number he discovered it and dialed it. A female voice answered, "Beldon residence, Charlene speaking."

"Is Mrs. Beldon home?"

"May I tell her who is calling, please?"

"George -- George Thomas."

George heard the phone being laid down and he waited for someone to come back on the line. The wait grew long and he grew impatient. At last, he heard Jackie Beldon's quiet voice, "Hello George."

"Good morning. How are you?"

"I -- I'm ok, just a little headache."

George came directly to the point, "I'd like you to have lunch with me today."

"I don't think that would be a very good idea."

"I'm very sorry for what happened last evening. I acted like a jackass. I'd like to make it up to you, a little bit anyway."

"Henry was fit to be tied. I haven't seen him so angry in a long time."

"Well then, the evening wasn't a total disaster was it?"

George heard her chuckle softly. "No, I suppose it wasn't from that standpoint."

"Can I pick you up at noon?"

"I'd have to be home by three, Henry said he would be here at four."

"That's fine with me, I have a meeting at four myself. Let's make it eleven thirty. Can you be ready by then?"

"I guess so."

"Good! I'm looking forward to seeing you very much. Bye."

George pressed the switch to disconnect Jackie and dialed the hotel restaurant. He told the reservation person that she would get a nice tip if she gave him the best table for two in the place.

George had a sudden wild idea pop into his thought pattern and left his room to see if it were possible. He took an elevator to its lowest level in the building, third level of an underground-parking ramp. He switched the elevator off, expecting to here a loud alarm. There was silence. He sat down in the disabled elevator and waited. After ten minutes he turned the elevator back on and returned to his room.

He found the blanket that he had encountered earlier when looking for the phone directory. He returned to the elevators, (there were six of them), and he tossed the blanket into the corner of the first one that came.

George stood outside the Beldon's front door at precisely eleven thirty and rang the bell. A young girl in a maid's dress opened the door and invited him in. Jackie appeared immediately and dismissed the girl, (Charlene).

"You're surely prompt; I'm not used to that from Henry."

"I told you I was looking forward to seeing you very much. You look fantastic by the way."

Jackie was wearing a jade green cocktail dress with a scoop neckline and hemline just above the knee. Matching green pumps, a string of jade beads around her neck and a gold bracelet accented the dress perfectly. She was dressed for a night at the opera rather than a brief luncheon date.

"Thank you, I really didn't know if I'd be ready in time."

"It's just lunch, not a big deal."

"I haven't been out on a date in quite some time. It's a big deal to me. Anyhow I had to take a bath, have Char do my hair and then pick out the right clothes to wear. Do you like this dress?"

"It's absolutely gorgeous; I think that color is you."

"I had a hard time picking out what to wear with it."

"I like the gold bracelet. It makes such a nice contrast with the dark green."

Jackie laughed. "I didn't mean the jewelry, I meant underneath."

"Oh."

"If you liked my panties last night, you would really go for what I'm wearing right now," she teased.

George gave her a leering look, "Tell me about it."

"There's not much to tell, I mean there's not much at all," she shook her head slowly with a big smile on her lips.

"What color?"

"Beige."

George licked his lips. "It sounds fantastic, I can hardly wait to see them, feel them."

Jackie laughed again, "This is just a simple lunch, remember, no big deal."

At the top floor restaurant they were seated at a window table overlooking what there was of a skyline in Dayton. They ordered seafood, George scallops and Jackie shrimp, and shared a bottle of Chenin Blanc. They chatted mostly about Jackie; her days as an actress and dancer before she met Henry Beldon and opted for the financial security that he offered her.

Their knees touched under the small table and occasionally George explored Jackie's adjacent leg with his hand. He squeezed her lovely thigh in a familiar manner that told her that he wanted more than just this little teaser.

It was nearly one thirty, after dessert and coffee when they left the restaurant. They stood in front of the elevators and Jackie didn't understand when George kept her from entering the first one that arrived. When he also rejected the second one, she asked what was going on.

"Superstition," was all George would answer.

By the time the third elevator arrived, there was another couple waiting as well. George took Jackie's arm and directed her into the cabled lift and they descended to the main floor, where the other passengers departed. As the car began it's descent to the parking garage level, George located the blanket still in the corner where he had left it and he spread it on the floor. Jackie looked at him incredulously. "What in the sam hell are you doing?"

"I've never fucked a beautiful woman in an elevator before."

Jackie laughed nervously, "You've got to be kidding. We can't do that here."

The elevator reached the end of it's decent and before the doors began to open, George hit the off switch, disabling the car. "Why can't we? Nobody will miss this thing for a long time."

Jackie's voice was shaking as she realized that George was indeed serious. "I really think that this is not a good idea. In the first place, I haven't even made love with my husband without being half plastered for a long time. I don't think that I can do it."

"Jackie, I treated you terribly last night. I want to make it up to you. I want to show you what sex should be like. It should be exciting and memorable for both partners. They should share a little caring for one another, not just the lust we - I displayed last night."

"I - I'd like to. I'm just not sure I can do it. I'm scared, George."

"Jackie, you are one of the most desirable women I have met in my life. I know I can make love to you in a way that we will both enjoy immensely. All you have to do is relax and let it happen." George put his hands on her shoulders and indicated he wanted her to lie down on the blanket.

She lowered herself to a sitting position on the floor and then started to get up again. "I – can't we go to your room, maybe on a bed, - I can't do anything here."

George motioned her to keep still and he pushed her gently into a prone position on her back. She looked up into his eyes; her lovely face was etched with indecision.

"Just let it happen," George soothed. "I guarantee you will be glad you did."

"I - I'll try, - I guess."

"That's my girl. It's time for me to see those little beige panties. I know you really want to show them to me."

She allowed a small smile on her concerned face. "I hope you like them, they cost Henry a hundred dollars and he hasn't seen them."

"My hope is that he never will."

George stood over Jackie's feet. He reached down and grasped her ankles, one in each hand and slowly raised them to his waist. As her legs were elevated, her skirt fell down around her waist and the much-discussed beige underwear became visible to George. He was not disappointed. The shiny little strip of cloth contrasted against the rich green of her dress excited George far more than when he first saw Jackie dancing at the Gorilla Cage.

"Well?" she said.

"Exquisite! They deserve some very special attention."

George propped one foot against his waist and removed the green shoe from the other foot. He dropped it on the floor with a thump. He reversed the procedure and dropped the other shoe.

"Shh! be quiet!"

George held the foot he had unsheathed in one hand and caressed Jackie's calf with the other as he stared at the little beige triangle between her legs. "If only I could market this view," he mused, "I'd be the richest man alive."

He stroked her knee and moved above it to rub his hand gently along her thigh. He noticed that the beige garters holding up her sheer nylons were underneath her panties. "Good," he thought, "I can take off her panties and leave her stockings and garters on." He wondered if she had anticipated just such a result when she had dressed so carefully in the morning.

"Let's take off your dress, we don't want it to get all messed up." He laid her feet down and helped her stand. He zipped the dress down the back and let her remove it. She stood before him expectantly. She had a beige slip under the dress; however it was so short that it didn't even cover the bottom of her panty. The slip was the same silky material as the panty. Her straps revealed that a beige bra was under the slip.

When George just stood and stared at her, Jackie twirled around slowly to model the tiny slip. It hugged her body, accentuating her fantastic figure. George had not seen her breasts, but he decided this minute that he had to see them before very long, and touch them, feast on them.

"You are one sensuous lady! I could have an orgasm just watching you."

George motioned Jackie back onto the blanket. He picked up her feet again and this time spread them apart so he could stare right at the little silk strip over her pussy. He dropped to his knees and leaned toward her. He slid his hands along the outside of her thighs as her legs descended to the floor. He placed his lips right on the front of her panty. She squirmed a little, but watched him in silence.

George lay face down between her legs and buried his face in her crotch, kissing and sucking the silky material. He extended his arms over his head and felt along the silk of her slip until he grasped her breasts through two layers of silk. Jackie reached into the front of her slip and unclasped the front of her bra. She shed the cups and worked her arms out of both sets of straps. Suddenly George's hands were full of the some of most delectable tit-flesh he had ever encountered.

As he squeezed and played with Jackie's soft breasts, she became quickly more aroused. She began thrashing back and forth and moaning, "Ohh! -- Ohh yess! Squeeze my tits! That feels so good."

George had clearly found Jackie's hot button. He decided to press it for all it was worth. He lifted his head from between her legs and moved forward to apply his mouth and hands both to her lovely twin globes of flesh. He pulled the slip down further, uncovering her down to her navel. Then he fastened his mouth over one nipple while he caressed the other breast between both hands. He sucked on her swollen nipple like a starving baby and he felt a shudder go through her body.

"That's it, George! Suck on my tits! I love it! Don't ever stop! Shit! Suck them! Squeeze them!"

George decided it was time to get out of his own clothes. He began unbuttoning his shirt with one hand while still attending to Jackie. After one button, her hands took over and they managed to get his shirt unbuttoned. Next she unfastened his belt and unzipped his trousers. George had to help her slide them off.

When she reached inside his shorts and started stroking his erection, George knew that it was time to abandon Jackie's chest and concentrate all of his attention between her legs. He grasped one of her hands, withdrew it from his shorts and slipped it through the strap of her slip. He repeated the procedure with the other hand. The thin silk covered her breasts again. A look of puzzlement appeared on her face.

George ignored her look and began pulling off the little beige panties. "I want to fuck you and feel that fantastic silk between us."

As he slipped the panties over her feet, Jackie's legs fell apart as if they were controlled by a spring. Her naked pussy, topped by her neatly trimmed snatch, gaped up at George. He recalled seeing it and fingering it the night before under the table. He took the little strip of cloth he had removed and rubbed it lightly over her pubes. He inserted a silk covered finger in her. He felt her push back and decided that she would not tolerate much more stimulation before she exploded.

George moved on top of Jackie and brought his erection to the mouth of her cunt. A slight thrust put him entirely inside her. It was like she engulfed him. As he moved in and out, her pussy ravished his prick as if it had been starving for months, and probably that was the truth.

"Oh George! It's been so long. Henry hasn't fucked me in over a year. It feels so fantastic! Fuck me harder, as hard as you can."

George did not need any further invitation. He began ramming Jackie faster. He felt her thrusting back at him and he felt the tugging of her cunt walls on his glans.

"You were right, George. This is fantastic. I've never been so hot. I'm going to melt." George was inside her when the first contraction hit her. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and held him against her. Her legs went up in the air to try and draw every last centimeter of George inside her.

George pumped in and out twice more and then pushed against his cock with all his might and drenched Jackie's vagina with his sperm. Their mutual gratification lasted several long moments and then the pressure subsided and they slowly relaxed in each other's arms. George kissed his lover quietly and told her how wonderful she had been. She told him it had been the best she could remember.

The couple separated and began to dress. George finished quickly. Jackie had only donned her bra, panties and slip as George zipped up his pants. George grabbed the green dress and wouldn't let her have it. "You look so sexy in your slip and panties that I don't ever want to see you in anything else." Then he restarted the elevator and pushed the button for the top floor.

Jackie screamed and tried to wrest the dress from him. The elevator started upward. "Give me my dress, damn you!" George just hugged her to him and kissed her. When the elevator reached the third floor, George punched four. The doors opened and George dashed into the hallway still grasping the green cocktail dress. Jackie had no choice but to follow George, hoping that no one would see him or her.

George turned and dashed around a corner and down the next hall. He reached his room and opened the door before Jackie could catch up. He entered the room and closed the door on her.

"Open up damn you! My God what am I going to do if someone comes?"

"If it's a man, he'll be happy to see you."

"Please!" George heard the real panic in her voice. There's a bellboy down the hall. He's headed this way."

"What will you give me to let you in?"

"Anything, what do you want?"

George opened the door and let her in. He looked into the hallway and saw no one. He shut the door and turned to Jackie sternly. "I want you to come to me anytime I call you. I want you to make love with me a hundred times the way you did today."

"In an elevator?"

George burst out laughing. He grabbed her hand and threw her onto the bed. He jumped on top of her and then rolled over so she was lying on him. He attacked her ass with both hands, pressing them inside her panties, into her crack, into her crotch as she spread her legs. He kissed her for a long time and then he released her.

"I'm as hot for you now as I was before the elevator, but it's almost three and we both have appointments. He grabbed the phone and called for a cab. Reluctantly he watched as Jackie put her dress on and straightened herself for the outside world.

George donned a tie and coat and took her to her cab. He kissed her one last time, waved and prepared to get to his meeting.

Chapter 2

George was in a pleasant mood as he sat in the Orion restaurant, eating dinner and listening to a solo violinist. His luncheon with Jackie had been outstanding and his business meeting in afternoon had garnered him of a larger order than he had anticipated. It looked like he might get a long-term agreement with this company as well.

As he waited for desert, he pulled out an entertainment guide that he had picked up on the way in. He browsed through is looking for an interesting nightspot. He noticed that a couple of nightclubs held "ladies night" on Wednesdays. One in particular caught his attention, advertising a "hot legs contest."

After desert and coffee, George headed for the Intimate Rendezvous nightclub. He was surprised to find it in a quiet residential district of the city. The parking lot was only large enough for about forty cars, and it was less than half full. There was a small sign out in front, but otherwise the building looked like it could have housed a dentist's office.

George was surprised again when he got hit with a ten-dollar cover charge at the door. The guy collecting explained that, on Wednesdays, all males were charged ten dollars to cover prizes for the hot legs contest. The advertisement George read had failed to mention that.

Intimate accurately described the atmosphere of the small club. It had a tiny dance floor but no place for live entertainment. George heard music playing and spotted a console with a tape system in one corner.

The tables were small and closely spaced. The bar could seat no more than ten people comfortably. There were approximately twenty people in the room and George wondered if he might have made a poor choice. Oh well, a quiet evening might be better after all.

George selected a table at the corner of the square dance floor. The waitress who appeared was over forty, but her short little outfit showed a nice figure, top and bottom. George ordered a scotch and water, he decided to have two cocktails and then go back to ginger ale tonight.

"You're new in here, what's your name?" the waitress inquired.

George looked up, a little surprised, "George."

"Where you from, George?" Her voice was soft and friendly.

"Arizona, Tucson."

"Well, George from Tucson, this is a friendly little establishment and most of the people know one another, at least by name. So enjoy yourself and get to know some of the others. My name is Jolynn. I think you'll enjoy the contest later on."

"George smiled, "That's quite a spiel, Jolynn; I'll try to take your advice."

As George surveyed the room from his seat he saw that the customer's were split about fifty/fifty between males and females. He judged that the average female age was eight to ten years younger than the average male age. There were several men about George's age, however he saw only two women who could be over thirty, not counting the waitress, and they couldn't be much over.

The music, although it was rock, was not blaring as in some bars. It would not disrupt conversation with others at the same table. Somehow, the quiet, close atmosphere and friendly waitress appealed to George, on this particular night. George noted that a second waitress, the only other, was much younger than Jolynn.

George sipped his scotch and looked around the club a second time. There was one man sitting at the bar talking to the bartender. George decided to see if he could scope which girls would be the hot legs contest entrants. He took a pencil from his coat pocket and prepared to jot his guesses on his napkin.

jlo24601
jlo24601
24 Followers