George Payne Pt. 02

Story Info
Summer of '58: stories continue.
2.7k words
7.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

All right, Lucy, good to see ya again. I like halter tops, glad it's warm enough you could wear one. My, you've got big nipples. You have a good day yesterday, talkin' to all the other ancients on the island? Good. Not much to do these dog days of August, might as well tell stories. Scarecrow Island doesn't have a big dramatic history, maybe some pirates here in colonial days, but we generally stay off the radar. Almost always been a haven for the rich. No, the players 'round here haven't changed much since '58.

I'm glad you met the Barclays, they're nice folks. Even showed ya the family photo album, gave ya a tour of the Inn? Marvelous. Oh, they know I talk pretty freely, they don't care. Not much use in it. Yes, the story the last few years is a great one for them, glad they're doin' well. They sure weren't doin' too hot in '58.

The day after the Halstroms arrived was a great day for a sail, so I took the boat out to run before the wind. On the way back, I anchored off the point to fish a little and saw Tony and Anna climbing up the hill. He was showing her his favorite lookout spot. They were both wearin' button down shirts and shorts, couple of kids exploring. No, they didn't neck when they got to the top, Tony was taking my advice to go slow. Looked kinda cute, two kids sitting on the hilltop holdin' hands, stealing pecks on the lips every now and then. Nothing really to look at.

Over the next few days Mrs. Halstrom just walked around the island trying to impress the other ladies here and blend in, making formal social calls. No, she wore long sleeved blouses and skirts, very proper. Sometimes she was with her husband. There was a house for sale and I think they were interested in it, but anybody on the island could veto the sale, at least any of the long term homeowners. That's the way it is here. Betty was tryin' to work her way into the club. The old residents could take to somebody new if they suited. Don't think Mike was ever that interested in living here, but she sure was. Yeah, it's funny the way things worked out.

Oh, ya don't want to sit out here very long? Yes, I understand delicate skin and no, I don't want to see that lovely skin get sunburned. You got a nice glow goin', work it carefully. Sure, we'll go below, I feel good about that. Watch your step.

After a couple of weeks, Tony stopped by to tell me Mrs. Halstrom wanted to talk to me, needed something fixed. I grabbed my toolbox and went up to the Barclay Inn. When Tony showed me to her room, I gave him a funny look: I knew that's where he and his folks lived, but he just shrugged, giving me a 'what do you do?' look. After one knock, I heard the answer, "Come in."

Now Betty Halstrom could have been a Viking Queen. Her hair was cut short, but she was tall, built like a brick house, strong. Her eyes were a bit tired, but other than that she looked pretty good. She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse and gray slacks, no jewelry other than her wedding ring, and sandals. She had a habit of tapping her wrist when she was nervous, and she was a bit nervous to meet me "I hear you're discreet in your work. I also hear you can get some things that aren't easily available on the island. Is that true?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Well, no one must know the work you're doing for me this morning, absolutely no one. I'm also running out of a prescription, and don't want to sail half a day to get it refilled."

"What's the prescription for?"

"Sleeping pills."

That was interesting. "I think I can refill that for you right away. Keep a stock for a couple other folks on the island. Do you have the original prescription?"

"No, I left it at home in Pittsburgh."

I looked her square in the eye and she looked squarely back. Cold, determined, icy. "I think I can help you, but it will cost more."

"I don't have much money on my own, Mike keeps the money."

"There may be other ways you could pay me..."

"That's what I understand as well. I'm willing to negotiate."

Now a lot of guys would push it to the max right away, see how much they could get away with. I'm kinda old fashioned, don't like going all the way on the first date. That time I figured I wouldn't even play my best card, so I felt a bit brave. "Show me what you need fixed."

She got out her makeup bag, a round item with compartments and a mirror, that included a false bottom. Inside the hidden compartment was a vibrator. Jackpot.

I put my toolbox on the vanity and opened it up. "You know I like to travel, especially when I can see some nice, dramatic mountains near the coast," I said out of the blue. She didn't say a word, just started unbuttoning her blouse. I sat there and watched the show, but she gave me no drama: first the buttons were undone, and the blouse came off. She looked at me for a moment, and I was looking back, askin' for more with my eyes. Didn't make a move to work on the toy. Well, the bra got unhooked and tossed aside, and her arms returned to her sides. Her tits were like Chelsea Handler's, huge with fairly small nipples. A breeze came through the window and the nubs got hard. Her face stayed pretty blank the whole time, like it was no big deal for a married woman to let a strange man stare at her bare tits. Yeah, it really didn't happen in those days, at least not much. I whistled and said: "Stay like that and I'll see what I can do."

It took a few minutes to take apart the vibrator and see how it worked. She was silent for a bit, then took a look out the window. "My daughter is hanging out with that Barclay boy again. She needs to learn how to comport herself. We're respectable people, we have to present ourselves just right. She needs to make a good impression here, and she can't come across as a slutty little girl or a tease. They need to think I've raised her right."

"Yes, Ma'am. They've been an item since you folks got here; don't think anybody cares 'bout it. We were all young once; puppy love's nothin' new."

"I keep telling her she must hold back, be demure, let him make the first moves and only let him kiss her reluctantly. She went out with her blouse unbuttoned too far, and shorts that are far too short. Damn, her father must have bought them for her. She can't offer herself to that boy like a piece of meat. What will people think?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I think I've got this thing figured out, but it's going to take a little longer." Well, I delayed it because I wanted to see those beautiful bare boobs a while longer. I was glad I had a date later, it was going to be hell to hang on until then. I looked at her lips and had evil thoughts.

Speaking of evil thoughts, now that we're below and out of sight, how about giving me a better view of your mountains, Lucy? What, no objection, you're just going to whip them out? I love modern times, God, I was born too soon. Nice. You think God would mind if I played with one of your nipples? I just can't resist huge nipples.

What happened next? After messing around another ten minutes, I had the vibrator running again, which brought a smile to her face. She reached for her bra and I said: "Not so fast. There will be a separate price for the sleeping pills."

"Okay. What?"

"Those lovelies look absolutely delicious. I'd like a sample."

"All right." What did I do to them? It'll be easier to show you than tell you. I sucked them like this a little bit, mmm, then swirled my tongue around, mmm, and did that a while. Oh you like that, too, go figure. Then I won't stop for a while, 'scuse me. I took a chance and gave her left one a little bite and she gasped, putting her hand on the back of my head. Like this.

Thanks, honey. It's been too long since I've had firm, young tits. I milked Betty Halstrom's tits like this a while, until the quarter hour sounded and I got worried someone might come back and catch us. Her face was almost like stone, but the left corner of her mouth twitched a tiny, tiny bit. She put her bra and blouse back on and I put my tools away. "I'll send Tony up with your pills this afternoon, you can trust him. No, he won't ask what they are. If you have more trouble with this thing, just bring it down to my boat."

"Yes. I understand you hear a lot about what goes on around the island. You're out at night, looking for different kinds of-danger."

"That's right. I keep myself abreast of what's going on. Night watchman is part of what I do." She winced at that line just like you did just now. "Will keep you informed for a price." She looked at me, trying to see through me, but I gave away nothing. "I know what your husband and daughter are doing, but not today. We'll have to negotiate that price separately."

She started tapping her wrist again. "I'm worried about Edward Barclay coming on to me."

I laughed out loud. "He may be playing with ya, likes to tease stuck up women, or rather, women he thinks are stuck up. Don't worry about him, he never follows through. You can keep ahead of him easy, if ya want."

"No problem there? Old creep? All right." She took a deep breath and stopped her tapping.

"And if you want to make regular deposits on your account, I'm usually looking around the hills and the harbor through my telescope or binoculars around 11:30AM. Give me something to look at and I'll think kindly of you."

She gave me a dirty look and a sharp, single nod of her head. Followed through on it, too. Like clockwork she showed me that big beautiful body of hers as God made it every day at 11:30 through her window.

What do I do after stimulation like that? Take care of it, of course. No thanks, I've got a date later today, so you're all right for now. You're a glorious appetizer, thanks. What did I do that day? Oh, I had a delivery that afternoon while the Simmons family was here playing bridge with Mike Halstrom and Edward Barclay. Their little maid that summer was my delicious girl who liked all kinds of forbidden fruit. Brought her a bottle of rum, a pack of cigarettes and a little marijuana. You want to hear about it? Come sit here on my lap facing me. Let me play with your nipples and I'll tell you.

We met in her quarters, and she was wearing her little maid outfit. Her top buttons were undone, giving me a great view of her cleavage, and she'd put on red lipstick, which always drives me wild. "You've got my stuff, right Georgie?"

"You bet, babe."

"The Simmons are starting to think I drink too much Coke, so I gotta start saving it for when I can have rum. Can I make you one?"

"No thanks, darlin'. Need to keep my focus. I'll take a shot of bourbon."

She poured me a shot from a bottle she kept under her mattress. I was a regular visitor. She got some ice out of her refrigerator and made herself a Rum and Coke, a rather weak one by East Coast standards. You know, up here they give ya a glass of rum with just enough soda to change the color. A sigh came from her lips after she took the first sip, and gave me a long French kiss in gratitude. She said: "I think the whole island is buzzing about the Halstroms. They came over for lunch yesterday."

"How did John and Jean like them?"

"Oh, they liked them all right. Very formal, very proper, just like the Simmons like people. Their girl looked bored most of the time, but the others didn't care. Mrs. Simmons offered to take Anna riding around the island, but the kid said she doesn't ride. Her mother said she'd be getting some lessons when she went off to finishing school this fall."

"What else did they talk about?"

"Oh, Mr. Simmons tried to talk about a book he just read, Atlas Shrugged, but nobody else was very interested in it. They played a rubber of bridge and Mr. Halstrom got very pissed at his wife: she misplayed a slam and her chewed her out pretty good. She just glared at him and took it all."

"Any notion of how the rest of the island is takin' to the Halstroms?"

"So far, so good. Don't know, they probably won't vote on accepting them until the end of the summer. You know this lot, they don't make up their minds quickly or easily. Want to look over newcomers a long time before they say yes."

I threw back the rest of my drink and sat on the bed. She gave me a look, then sat on my lap, kinda like you are right now, and I pulled out her right tit to play with. I heard her moaning as she finished her drink, so I pushed her back and started in earnest. You want to know more? You like having your nipples squeezed a little? Yeah, like that. She loved it, I could even take a little nibble on them once in a while. I'd take those buds under my fingers, just like this, and squeeze them, roll them around a little. Oh, you like that, too. Makes me wish I could cancel my date, but I'm getting a couple of lobsters and some clams out of the deal, so-oh, you think I'm just a gigolo? Reminds me of the song, aha! You could say that, but I don't need the money. Just like getting my rocks off, and if some dame wants to give me somethin' for makin' her happy, I got no problem.

Oh sure, my little maid got nekkid anytime I wanted. Never wanted to suck dick, lot of women didn't in those days and those who did, didn't talk about it much. No, don't know if Betty Halstrom ever sucked a dick in her life before '58. You gotta wait for that part of the story. Oh, my little maid was good at getting me hard without her lips. Her hands were soft, just like yours. Even pushed boobs together so I could fuck 'em once in a while. It was slick and sweet south of her border, and could keep me hard for a long time. Insatiable little cunt, I think we fucked for hours. Never wanted to pull out, she was so good. No, I don't remember her name right now.

That's a nice necklace you've got, a little cross. Family heirloom, huh? You sure Jesus wouldn't mind me playing with your tits? No, I bet He never said anything in the Bible about it. Good enough for me. Give me a little taste and we'll call it a session. Nice. No, I've got to cruise over to the mainland and pick up a few things. No, not as much stuff as I used to, and the weather's great today, no problem. No, I'm not going to take the sailboat, I'm getting too old for that shit. If you could raise my sails, we could go out. Aha! You are wise in the ways of the world, didn't think you'd pick up on that. It's a date.

So you like a little nibble on your nub? Nice. You'll be back in a couple of days? If the weather holds, we'll take the boat out, if not, we can still chat. You wanna hear more about the summer of '58? Good, I got more to tell. See ya soon, Lucy.

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cameron of Meger Farm I lived on my grandpa's farm. She moved across the road.in Romance
The Co-Op Experience Zackery does a summer co-op and meets three lovely ladies.in Romance
My Wife's Best Friend She was there for him when it mattered most.in Romance
My Aunt's Best Friend A man comes of age thanks to his aunt and her best friend.in Mature
She Wanted to Drive My Tractor She was just a girl on my detasseling machine or so I thought.in Romance
More Stories