George Payne Pt. 03

Story Info
Summer of '58: Taming the Viking.
3.5k words
7.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
110 Followers

Damn the bad weather! I was looking forward to taking this old tub out under sail today, have to do it another time. Nice blouse. Glad to see the spirit of the '60s is still alive. Hope nobody else saw your big brown nipples saying hello to the world through your nice light-blue blouse. Come on down below before that squall catches up to us. Seems you got a little damp walkin' down here in that little shower we had a few minutes ago.

Yeah, Tony and Anna took their time that summer of '58. They're good kids, and all their kids are, too. Getting ahead of the story. Oh, everybody settled into a routine: Betty and Mike spent quality time with the folks around the island and Mike spent quality time with Brenda Barclay at night. I remember one night when I was walking the beaches: they were in the boathouse. He was doin' her from behind, I could see her face in the window. She was bent over, and her tits were flopping all over the place as he fucked her from behind. Suddenly, she was plastered all over an old screen window, her body pushed up against it, especially her boobs. I'm sure it left little wiry dents like a little waffle iron on her skin. Rubbed herself all over that screen as well; don't know why it didn't bust through or somethin'. The look on her face was somethin' else, ecstasy is what I'd call it. Not many people talked about doin' it doggy style in those days, but they were sure into it. Woulda loved to see her tits afterward, maybe they got some skin burns from that old screen as they was goin' at it hard. Damn, she was in a different dimension when she was gettin' fucked good.

Tony and Anna hung out together as two kids in puppy love generally do, takin' a week decidin' when to make another move. Didn't try to check up them often, it was cute but not exciting unless you're young. I got my ashes hauled pretty regular by my little maid and Flora Evans, with a special number for dessert. Nice summer, very nice.

Fourth of July is a big deal around here, and the rich people like to see big fireworks as much as anybody else. They take turns buying them, and I used ta set them up on a barge off the North shore, at least that's how it was then. We had a splendid show that year you woulda loved, fantastic. Oh, Anna was a dish, no doubt about that, took after her mother physically. Found out her folks slept apart, which made sneaking around easy for her dad. Betty got mad as hell that Fourth; little Anna got her boobs sunburned all the way down to the nipples, and I had to send some special lotion up. No, didn't get to see it gettin' used, woulda been nice. Aloe vera wasn't that common in the Fifties. Betty was so worried the other snobs would hear about that, she coulda spit poison. No, the story didn't get out, it got contained.

Anna and Tony were out explorin' that day. There was a holiday brunch at the Barclay Inn the whole island turned up for, and they snuck off. Took old man Edward's advice and went skinny dipping. Oh sure, Mike didn't give a rat's ass where the kids were or what they did. He told Flora he thought sex was natural and a great thing. Good grief, he sure practiced it with Betty! Got plenty of exercise, plenty. I don't know if Ed and Brenda cared: she kept an eye on their boy, but didn't say anything. Ed only paid attention to the lad when he wanted something or chewed him out.

So the kids snuck down to the cove around the bend and swam nekkid most of the day. No, they didn't fuck, but I think they found out what oral sex was that day. Saw him licking her crotch while she sucked him. Yeah, that blouse is still a bit wet, Lucy; go ahead and take it off. Nice to see these old friends again. They say more than a mouthful is a waste, but I don't believe it. I love cupping a nice pair like this with my hands.

Skinny dipping: they stayed out a bit too long and got a little red, at least, she did. Tony'd been out in the sun more, but her skin was always pretty fair. He came down here to get somethin' for her, trying to help her before her mom found out, but it didn't quite work that way. Betty hit the roof, called Anna everything but a slut, shouted at Brenda and Edward until Mike slapped her. I was going to make another delivery of sleeping pills soon, so I knew what I was going to ask for.

No I'm sure, they hadn't gone all the way yet. Not like my little maid and me. No, I don't remember her name yet, but I think it started with L. Yeah, she used to wear a necklace like yours, come to think of it. God, she was fantastic.

Mike and Betty were still doing it regular in the boathouse. No, I didn't always go over to listen to them, but I kept track of their comings and goings. Yeah, that was a dumb way to put it. Well, I'd peek in from time to time, when I was sure they were too busy to notice. If we had lipstick cameras in those days, I coulda made a mint off them. They seemed to do pretty standard stuff: he usually got on top of her and pound away. Oh, yeah he took her from behind a lot, too, like I said before. Yeah, maybe they did a little foreplay. No, he never stopped until she was satisfied, don't think she ever faked it. Hell, if they fucked like that as kids, it's a wonder she didn't get pregnant in the old days. Oh, Mike was pretty well built, and Brenda looked great nekkid. I was out sailing one day after the Fourth and saw them at the cove, skinny dipping. Wondered how they got away, since Edward and Betty weren't doing anything together.

What about Edward Barclay? I think he was a nice enough guy in the beginning, but he got too lucky too early in life. Grew up rich, so he had no good idea how to work and make money, which was a problem when he got to age thirty and the family fortune was starting to go. Turned the house into an inn to keep from losin' it. Got way too lucky with women as well: Brenda was a great catch he didn't deserve. She wanted a stable, comfortable life and didn't get it. She was too much woman for him, and he never coped. They had Tony in their first year, and I'm not sure how often they had sex after that. His credit ended up in the dumpster by' 58, and I always made him pay in cash. Must have been why she asked Mike that first day to help her in the laundry room, something must have been busted.

No, I'm sure Tony is Ed's son, he was born almost a year after their marriage to the day. Tony got his old man's smile, and his ears: big, floppy things that stick out like sails. Some ways it woulda been better if Mike had knocked her up that summer, they woulda ended up together from the start.

No, Tony and Anna were more careful after the Fourth, they knew Betty was on to them. It slowed them up a little, havin' to sneak around. Flora told me how Brenda felt about things once: "Brenda always gives them a look, sad and lonely. She remembers how she was at that age, when she had her first love, and how that turned out. She worries Tony and Anna will end up in the same kind of mess she and Mike were. Doesn't want either of them to make the wrong choice like she did."

Divorces weren't common in those days: you married somebody, you were stuck with them unless you were in entertainment. Brenda was trapped, no doubt, Mike was, too. The only thing hopeful was Mike was rich.

You know, it's been a while since the monster was loose. Why don't you take him out for me? Yeah, nice and gentle. Love your soft hands. Oh, it's so nice you know what to do. Not like Betty Halstrom. How many lovers have I had? I lost count. Like I said, I never fooled around with the residents here unless they were desperate old widows who could keep a secret. Flora Evans was one of them: God, that bitch was ahead of her time! Did absolutely everything, even took it up the butt. Stayed away from free spirits for the most part as well, I learned in the MM how to keep clean. Usually looked for girls who were virgins and tired of it, traded them some forbidden fruit for their charms. Yeah, my little maid was one of them: I took her cherry. Hey, I never got VD, I got morals.

Keep stroking me, and I'll tell you about the humiliation of Betty Halstrom. One of my proudest moments. Oh, she needed some more sleeping pills about a little after the Fourth and I went up there just before 11:30, so I could catch her nekkid. She'd been putting herself out like clockwork, every day, with a milk-curdling look on her face like she wasn't enjoyin' it a bit. I knew better; that vibrator needed more than electricity to work. She despised her husband, so relief from him was out.

I caught her in her dressing gown, and she let me in hurriedly. "How dare you come at this time!" shse said in a harsh whisper. "What the hell are you thinking?"

Her tone pissed me off. "I'm a busy man. You want your pills or not?"

She sat down hard in defeat, nodding. Ordinarily I would have left them and taken off, but I wanted more, so I took my time going for the door. "I want to know," she started.

"Know what?"

"About what's going on. About what people are doing."

"Well, the Hirsches are expecting another grandchild, and the Fredericks ordered their groundskeepers to stop throwing their cigarette butts in the fishpond. The Simmons..."

"Not that crap. How do people like me here?"

"They like you fine, Betty. You seem to be a lot like them. So far, they'll probably vote to let you buy in, unless something awful happens."

"What about this place, the Barclay Inn? Who's fucking who here?"

"There are a grand total of eighteen in this house, as you know. Most are retired people with some connection to Scarecrow Island, and want to spend the rest of their days here. Not much for sleeping around. The Barclays live out back, where your husband used to when he worked here many years ago. Don't think they sleep together much, either."

Her hand was tappin' her wrist again; God, she was nervous. "I want to know if my husband's been screwing the Barclay woman. I want to know how much of a slut my daughter is. I want to know if that old troll who runs this place is going to rape me sometime when I'm not looking."

I put my hand on her shoulder. "That will cost a lot. I'll give you an free appetizer: Edward Barclay probably couldn't get it up if he wanted to. He's always hungover in the morning and drunk by lunchtime. His talk is all bluster: he likes pushin' your buttons. Like I said before. you're worryin' about nothing."

She relaxed a bit and looked in the mirror at my reflection. "That's a relief. It was bad enough submitting to Mike when we were trying to have kids. What about the rest?"

"What will you do for me, how will you make me happy?"

"What will I give you? My body. I will let you fuck me silly, as many times as you want. Any way you want."

I know, I was just as excited to hear that then as I am remembering it now. See, he likes you, Lucy. No, I didn't fuck her, that day or ever. I have standards, like I said, believe it or not. Ya could even say I'm a moral person in my own way. So I asked her why she was looking to move to Scarecrow Island so badly. She told me:

"I want to live in a place that's decent, without any corrupting influences. Want to stay away from the Negroes and the Chinese and the Mexicans to start with. Those religious fanatics can keep their distance, too: Jews and Catholics, even those damn self-righteous Baptists. This is a white Protestant country and ought to stay that way. Can't stand the Orientals, either, or Italians, Irish or Pollocks. Tired of having little kids around. This place is ideal, old families, old money, decency, decorum. It's quiet and dignified, I can relax here, I belong here. Just wish my damn husband and daughter wouldn't screw it up for me."

I got my dick out and held it in her face. "Touch it."

"How disgusting!"

"You want your pills and you wanna know what's goin' on. This is how you get it: do what I tell ya. Touch it, stroke it."

I loved the face she made, all screwed up. There wasn't any doubt; there was a slut underneath the prim and proper posing. She stood up, slipped out of her robe and knelt before me naked with her knees on a carpet. It would have been better on a hard floor, so her knees would hurt after, but beggars can't be choosers. "Stroke it, make it wet." She pulled back at first touch, but relaxed and began to stroke it gently. Oh Lucy, would you stroke him now? Yeah, baby, that's it. So much better than she did.

Betty spat on it, made an ugly face and kept going. After a minute or so, I said: "You're not making him wet enough. Take him in your mouth. Suck on it, Betty."

"I've never done this before. Nice girls don't do this, ever. It's so disgusting, don't know if I can stand it."

"Do you want the pills? You've offered your body, any way I want, and I'm takin' it. I want you kneelin' nekkid on the floor with my cock in your ugly mouth." I knew the answer without her saying: she stuck out her tongue and touched it gingerly, yes like that Lucy, and then sucked it in. Oh Lucy, you're so good. My God, I can hardly think straight.

"Suck on it like a lollipop," I told Betty, "run your tongue all around the ridges." She did and I put my hands on her head to keep her there, not letting her pull away. I fucked her face a little bit, not going too deep. Yeah, like this Lucy, I know what you're thinking. God, your mouth feels so good. We got into a rhythm and I started telling her what she wanted to know, "Your husband's doing what you think he is. Of course, if you want to move here, you can't get a divorce, so you'll have to put up with it. He and Brenda are enjoyin' each other's company like they did when they was teenagers, fucking each other hot and hard three times a week. Ed's always too drunk to notice when they go at it. Tony's hanging out with Anna a lot, but I don't think they're doing it yet. Puppy love, they don't know what they're doing and afraid to go too far. They love each other so much, it's beautiful."

She mumbled something incoherent around my dick, and I didn't take it out for her to speak clearly. I just wanted to fuck that face hard after hearing what a witch she was. No Lucy, you're not a witch, you're my favorite woman right now, you know how to make love to a cock with your mouth. Shit girl, where did ya learn that? Anyway, I said to Betty: "I'm goin' to go faster, and you're goin' along if you want these pills. You swallow everything I put in your mouth, every drop without complainin'. I know you think it's filthy and disgusting and I don't care. You're goina to do it again and again if you want to know what your family is up to, your vibrator kept in working order and your supply of pills guaranteed. Is it a deal?"

Her head moved up and down, and I went over the edge. I filled her wicked mouth and held my cock inside until she drank it all. Oh, just like this. God, God, God, God! Lucy, what are you doin' to me girl? Ah, don't stop, don't stop, aha! Oh yes, Lucy. Yeah, don't stop sucking, take it all. Damn, you're so good.

Sorry I had to stop there, my mind just went blank. Don't laugh at me little girl, it's not nice. Yes, I love you madly, especially after that!

When I pulled it out her mouth, Betty gave me a hateful look, but used her finger to clear a little sperm off her face, putting it into her mouth and sucking it off. I noticed her other hand was down around her bush; yeah, there was a slut under that prim lady. I put her pills on her vanity, put my cock away and left.

I didn't realize deevinity students were such great cocksuckers. Damn, Lucy, if I were younger I'd marry you. Oh, you'd probably marry me for my money anyway, but-do ya do this for everybody you're interviewin'? No, come to think of it, Tony's always faithful, old man Simmons would probably die, and the rest haven't had a hard-on in decades. I'm glad they're tellin' ya what ya need to know, and your paper is gonna write itself. Can I do something for you? Bet you've tasty, little girl, love to eat you out. Sit up here. Don't worry about the lightning crossing the bay; we're safe here. I can reach your titties, so this'll work out just fine.

Yummy, I knew it. Always loved doing this, learned how when I was a kid back in Georgia. Mmm. Love your tits in my hands. Go ahead, baby, don't hold back. Hell no, I'm not stopping, I'll get ya over the edge. Damn, you came hard, I was 'bout ready to give up, You held back didn't you? You say no but you got a shit-eatin' grin on your face. Well, thanks for the compliment: we old men like to know we can still please a woman. Next time? Sure, I can do it agin', do more than this. Do it 'bout twice a week. You're on the Pill? Wonderful. That's been a godsend, made my life simpler. No, I never gave a rat's ass if I knocked somebody up. Used to keep the unwed mother's homes in business till they closed them. Aha!

A black girl back home in Georgia showed me 'bout sex. Lila was her name, pitch black skin, wild curly hair, strong as an ox. Saw me skinny dippin' one day and got interested in my magic wand. Then there was Clara, her cousin. Thought I was going to get lost in her. Kinda proud I had a dick that made the black girls take notice. Played it pretty safe when I was in the MM. When I got up this direction, I had a couple of girls over on the mainland, usually got my ashes hauled when I'd sail in for supplies for the island. Spent a couple of winters here, stuck. No didn't break my commitment then, never screwed one of the island regulars, but it was tough being a monk sometimes.

Yeah, it's long enough for me to suck myself. When I got desperate enough, yeah, I did it a few times. No, I never swallowed my own sperm, thought it woulda been like eating my boogers. It's always better to have somebody else do it for you. There was a fairy who spent the winter here 40 years ago, worked for state conservation service, took him up on his offer 'cause I didn't have no other options. It was different, it wasn't bad, but my heart wasn't in it and he was way too possessive. Also bitched too much 'bout how I never did anything for him after I wrecked his asshole, so I broke his nose and he went away.

Come back in a couple days? Guess I'll be here. No, your lovely little nose is safe, I would never lay an angry hand on a sweet girl like you no matter what ya did. Oh yeah, I'll finish the story, no doubt. Most of the endings were happy, far as I know.

IowaIke
IowaIke
110 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Cougar Tamer Debra finds the cock of her dreams.in Mature
Bryan & Carla after the Supermarket A sequel to The Supermarket, a romance.in Romance
Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 01 Happy fallout from meeting at a party.in Group Sex
Lunches A young busty red head spices up a diner.in Mature
Thank Heaven for Little Girls Divorced man at a Catholic Girls school.in Mature
More Stories