George Payne Pt. 04

Story Info
Summer of '58: Summer's End.
2.8k words
7.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

What a nice sundress, Lucy. Didn't think ya had to change but I'm glad ya did, yellow looks good on you. It was fun running before the wind again, just wish I coulda done the sails. But you were a good mate, did everything just as I told you. God what fun, haven't felt that alive for a long time. You can sail with me anytime. Wish you could stick around so we could do it again. But you gotta go back to Cambridge tomorrow, right? Finish up your degree and start doin' the Lord's work, I guess.

Sure, you can sit on my lap. Let me say hello to one of my favorite little girls. Nobody's around, the day after Labor Day is always pretty slow. Yeah, a back rub would probably be better than a boob rub after all the work ya did, I'll give ya one when you're ready. No hurry? Okay, just let me know. Sure, I'm enjoying this, too. Kinda fun doin' this up here where people're usually around to see. Don't worry if somebody comes by, I'll cover ya up.

Oh, the summer of '58 again. Don't know what to say, other than things spun on the rest of the summer like they started. Mike Halstrom and Brenda Barclay fucked each other silly three times a week in the boathouse, and snuck off to go skinny dipping once in a while. I'll never forget how her tits flopped around when he fucked her from behind. I can say that again, I'm an old man. Really loved seein' it. Anna would wear less and less hangin' around with Tony. It was around the Fourth when they found oral sex, and the middle of August when they fucked the first time. It was around sunup, Flora saw them in the garden, naked as jaybirds, rustling the branches under one of the bushes.

Oh my little maid? She was great the whole summer. Oh, we got to fuck around 'bout once a week. Never gave me head, but didn't miss it. Flora gave fantastic gummers whenever I wanted, earned her way to heaven, I'm sure. What was my little maid's name? Don't remember. Her pelvis was so great I never wanted to pull out. Toward the first of August, she started gettin' mornin' sickness. We kept at it pretty steady until Labor Day weekend; I took her out sailing just before she left and she was never better. Well, never heard from her after that, she had to go back to school, but I'm pretty sure what happened to her in March or April of 1959.

Ready for that back rub? Let's go below. Watch your head. Yeah, you've been here so much I didn't have to tell you. Just lie down on the bunk, oh you got no problem getting nekkid for me? Knew there was somethin' I liked 'bout ya. I love your butt, so big and beautiful. I'll start slow.

Betty Halstrom was finding an excuse to have me stop by 'bout once a week after I first fucked her face. She always acted disgusted to see me, but kept calling. It was always about the same: she wanted news and I made her suck cock to get it. Never would admit it, but I think she loved it, even got good at it. Strange, the more awful stuff I told her, the more eager she sucked. Always had a hand down below, guess she didn't have to tap her wrist.

The last week they were there, she called me up there at 10, sooner than usual. She answered the door in her robe and let me in. "This damn thing isn't working again. Make it happen."

I took apart the vibrator and it looked like a little sabotage happened. Nothing I couldn't fix, but it took about ten minutes to put right again. "Tell me what's happening," she demanded.

"It'll cost you," I said with a steely voice, as I did every time.

"All right," she replied, shucking her robe to stand naked in front of me and reaching to pull my cock out of my pants. The look on her face was all business, and while she started stroking it with one hand, she plugged the vibrator into the wall with the other. Kneeling on the carpet, she stuck the buzzing thing in her crotch and kissed my meat. First time she did that, vibrated her cunt while she blew me. "Tell me everything. In detail."

As my dick slid into her mouth, I started talking, "Mike and Brenda met in the boathouse again. The moon was out, and I saw them clearly through the window. They kissed each other like teenagers, and he nuzzled her ear and the nape of her neck. After about five minutes of this, they took off their clothes and started stroking each other. His hand was between her legs and she writhed against it. He was sucking her breasts and she loved it, her head moving back and forth."

Betty spat me out. "Did she suck his cock?"

"No, she didn't, never has. Good girls don't do that, don't you know?" I pushed my cock back into her mouth and continued as I fucked her face: "Then he got between her legs and thrust his way in. They started pumping and didn't stop for twenty minutes. Then they lay side by side, restin' for a while, before he screwed her again. Put my balls in your mouth and suck 'em. Stroke the shaft while your doing it. Nice, a little more tongue, Betty. Oh, nice. She was leaning across a table while he did her from behind, her tits floppin' all over the place. She loved it. Bet she wouldn't notice if her boobs were rubbin' sandpaper, she gets so much into him fuckin' her from behind."

She talked into my balls, "Did they only fuck two times, or did they make it to three?"

"Three. They had me put up the old hammock out there a month ago. Got into that for the last time, bouncin' up and down and swayin' all over the place. Miracle the damn thing didn't bust loose. Just made it back to the Inn by daybreak. Take my ball in your mouth and suck on it."

She did as she was told, humming and licking it enthusiastically. "Tell me about my daughter. Tell me about the little slut."

"Put my dick back in your mouth."

"Did she suck his dick again? Did my little Anna take that nasty boy Tony's cock in her mouth and suck on it? Run her tongue all over it and drink all his nasty juices?" The scorn in her voice could have frozen ice cubes. I loved fuckin' that vicious mouth so much, and knowin' she was diddlin' herself at the same time made it even better.

"Flora saw them outside her window. She sits with the lights out. It was just before dawn, at first light. They were naked in the garden, Tony was laying on his back and Anna was kneeling over him. She bent down and took his cock in her mouth." I shoved my cock back in Betty's mouth and pumped her hard while telling her, as the vibrator buzzed her crotch. "Flora thinks she loves suckin' cock and swallowin' sperm. She moved her legs and sat on his face, they sucked each other as the stars disappeared from the sky. Then he pushed her off, rolled her on her back. They was talkin', and he persuaded her. He guided it in slowly, gently, but was screwin' her hard before long. Flora said the look on her face was divine. Wasn't long before both had orgasms, both quiverin' with delight."

Betty was so good, I almost wished she could stay so we could keep doin' it. Really got to be a primo cocksucker that summer, that old bitch. The juice was spillin' over and I filled Betty's mouth when I said the words, "Your daughter isn't a virgin any more." Her whole body quaked and writhed, the vibrator deep in her cunt, her mouth frantically licking and sucking down all the goo inside it. She didn't let me go, keepin' me in her mouth until I was completely soft and she made the long journey back to her senses.

She looked up at me indifferently with a slight smile on her face and said: "That was a helluva orgasm. I haven't had one with a man before. Thanks."

"Lucky you. Your mouth is fantastic; ya learned a lot this summer. I'd let ya suck my cock anytime. You need any more pills soon?"

"Nope. Goodbye."

Does that feel good, Lucy? Glad I haven't lost the touch. You want me to do what? What do you mean you want me to do you kneeling? Oh, I see. Get up there, or better yet, bend over the cot for me. Of course, touching you gave me a hard-on. Reach down and guide him in. God, you're so tight. That story really turned you on, didn't it?

I love this, but we gotta change positions soon. My back don't feel right. Yeah, lay down on your back, let's pretend we're normal. You're quite lovely, you know that? Your eyes are just amazing. Like it this way? Sure, it's natural, as natural as anyone could ever hope to get. My, my, you love riding these waves. I could get used to this.

Getting a bit tired, no not where it counts. You mind ridin' on top? Didn't think ya would. Let me lay back here, good. You're so funny. Nice. I'll give ya a year or two ta stop this. Like playing with your titties as ya ride me, fringe benefit. Oh, let's not talk, let's just enjoy the moment. Ride me as hard as ya want, it feels so good. What do ya mean, you been getting ready for this? You been here three weeks. Oh, you been using bigger and bigger dildoes...guess I should be flattered. Nobody's ever done that for me before, far as I know. No, I can keep going as long as ya want to stay in the saddle.

Damn woman, you were born seven decades too late. If I'd met you in my prime, I'd have never let you go. Hell, I'm glad your enjoying it, too. Ya wanna to do it again sometime, really? No problem here. It's a treat to have sex with somebody so enthusiastic about fuckin'. Sure, I can finish the story while you're sittin' on my dick.

That weekend in 1958, Labor Day weekend, the die was cast. The island voted to sell Mike and Betty the estate, but Mike withdrew the offer. Betty left by herself and never spoke to him again. Mike and Anna stayed a couple more weeks, showin' their affection for Brenda and Tony more publicly, before returnin' to the mainland themselves. Ed got more plastered than usual, and even made a pass at Flora once. Shocked the hell out of the old bird. I heard Mike and Betty got divorced a few months later.

It was a stormy November morning that Fall when Tony woke me up around dawn. "George, George, you gotta come see this. Radio the troopers, they need to get the coroner out here."

"One of the residents die last night?"

"Yes. You'll see."

At the base of the hill, we found Edward Barclay's body lifeless on the beach. Sometime in the middle of the night, he'd fallen, "We had a huge argument last night. He said Anna's a worthless little piece of trash and I shouldn't even be thinking of marriage. Marriage never did him any good and it wouldn't work for me, either. He called Mom a whore, and swore he'd never give her a divorce. We broke even on the summer, so we're gonna keep the Inn, he was happy about that. Mom locked him out of their room, and I saw him head out with a full bottle in his hand about midnight. He went up to the hilltop from time to time, to sit and drink. Maybe he just gave up on life."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, the coroner will take your word for it, yours and your mother's. Your father gave up on life decades ago, maybe he was never happy. Some people are like that. You're a different man, your future is ahead of you, and it'll be a good one. You will be happy, don't worry 'bout that."

The coroner agreed, finding that Edward Barclay died of natural causes before he fell from the height. The years of hard drinking caught up with him, especially that last fifth on the hilltop. Mike came back here after his divorce and married Brenda. Tony married Anna, and they had three children. Closest to happily ever after that I've ever seen. You been up there, you met them, don't you agree? Thought you would.

Oh, I took a trip to New York ten years later to sign up with a new broker and ran into Betty. Still a frigid bitch as far as the world knew. She wanted to know every detail about 'happy ever after', but wasn't happy to find out she was a multiple grandmother. Of course, I didn't find out exactly how unhappy because her mouth was full when I told her. No, she never came back here and I think they only went to visit her once. Oh, she came to the mainland every now and then after that, to hear the news. Sure, I met her and kept her up to date. Even looked forward to it. Oh, she always brought the case with the hidden compartment, burned through a lot of toys over the years.

Oh, you can tell me about my little maid of '58? Go right ahead. Yes, her name was Lucy, I remember that now. You look a lot like her. Oh, she's your grandmother? Still alive? I'm sorry. your dad was born in 1959, on April 4th. Well, how 'bout that? Where does he live? Providence. Sure, wouldn't mind meetin' him someday. Not surprised, really. Knew it was goin' to happen.

I don't know, never really kept track. Know I knocked up Lila and Claudia back in Georgia, those boys turned out pretty well from what their mothers wrote me. I think about every other year I sidetracked a Radcliffe or Vassar girl for a few months, so that would be a dozen or so, I guess. Guess some families got to adopt a kid they never thought they'd have. It was like a public service, aha! Like I said, I'm not a nice guy, I didn't care, I just wanted to get laid. When the Pill got to be popular, never had to worry about that again. Sure, I supplied them to the girls here, I'm not stupid. Oh, about 20 years ago the young girls stopped givin' me sex no matter how much I sweet talked them or how impressed they were with my dick. All I could get from one of them was an odd hand job or two. There's always been a widow lady or two needing attention, so I been fucking older women lately. Now you mention it, I think Gloria up at the Barclay Inn was a summer maid here in the mid-60s. I should have noticed she was the same girl. Wow, imagine havin' a fifty year gap between dates.

So you're my granddaughter. Don't you find it a little creepy that we...oh, you knew it was possible before you got here. Wow, you're kinkier than I thought, may be even kinkier than me. Nope, doesn't bother me, I never changed your diapers or pushed your swing. This necklace is the same one your grandmother wore? Thought it looked familiar. You didn't dream this whole thing up just to find me, did you? Oh, multiple purposes, but that smile on your face is another 'shit eatin' grin.' The dissertation is going to happen and you're gonna talk about 1958, just not what I been telling ya. What, those professors wouldn't wanta hear 'bout the good stuff? They gotta have fun once in a while. I'm glad your enjoyed the story of the Barclay Inn. You're almost as twisted and devious as I am.

Sure, I'll come to your graduation, if I'm still around. Might as well do one of these family kind of things once in my life. Nothing much on campus before then except the dissertation defense? What'cha gonna do, work in a church? No, you can come back here, no problem. you can stay with me, I'd like that. As of now, you're my favorite granddaughter, nobody'll give a shit. No, I'm not going to hunt down the rest of 'em and give 'em a chance to impress me.

It'll be great, the weather should hold a few more weeks, should have some great sailin' weather. You're doin' a great job getting my sails up. I'd love to give ya another ride.

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cameron of Meger Farm I lived on my grandpa's farm. She moved across the road.in Romance
The Co-Op Experience Zackery does a summer co-op and meets three lovely ladies.in Romance
My Wife's Best Friend She was there for him when it mattered most.in Romance
My Aunt's Best Friend A man comes of age thanks to his aunt and her best friend.in Mature
She Wanted to Drive My Tractor She was just a girl on my detasseling machine or so I thought.in Romance
More Stories