George's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George smiled knowingly at his wife, and then asked the question he had asked the last time. "You didn't let him really make love to you did you Jilly?"

Jilly gave the answer she gave last time. "George, you know our arrangement. I get my fun. You get your fun, but we did agree that it would be better if I didn't let them go the whole way."

George's smile widened. She never actually denied having full sex, and he never really knew. That was part of the thrill for him, He thought he could trust her, but never really knowing for absolute certain, just how far she would go with these guys, was a real turn on.

Jilly smiled back, wondering how he would react if he knew the whole truth. She'd never done it before, but that taxi driver really was something special.

Then she laughed as she realised for the first time. She never did pay him his seven pounds sixty taxi fare, but then again he had got one hell of a tip.

12