Georgia and Darcy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother discovers son's obsession.
8.5k words
4.63
156.5k
174

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,212 Followers

Georgia Reed met the man of her dreams when he saved her from an overly aggressive mosh pit at a Fugazi concert in 1992. A blonde undercut and a Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt, she thought he looked like Kurt Cobain. His eyes seemed to see into her very psyche and his body was that of an Olympic swimmer. She discovered in the back seat of his car, his cock was made of granite and his caresses came from heaven. As he came inside her on that same night they met, she told him she loved him and he said the same. When he drove her home and promised to phone her the next day she imagined wedding bells and white picket fences. When two days had passed and no call came she hesitated dialing the number he'd given her. Her mind knew what was happening but her heart held out hope. The number wasn't connected and she never saw him again. Nine months later she met the true love of her life and she named him Darcy.

* * * * *

25 years later, Georgia was running late for work. She'd hurried her shower and skipped breakfast. Stumbling along the hallway, her skirt around her waist, attempting to pull up her pantyhose she was thankful Darcy had already left the house. What a sight she must have looked, she thought. Another thought entered her mind and she voiced her frustration in an audible, "Fuck!" She'd forgotten to email a copy of her driver's license to the DMV. Some mix-up at their end had seen her car's registration become invalid and her plan was to scan all the relevant details and email them the night before. Georgia entered the kitchen, looked at the time and took a deep breath. Not wanting to be driving an unregistered car she made a fateful decision. "Fuck it, work will have to wait." She stated.

She'd asked Darcy about using his computer and scanner a couple of days previous and he'd been compliant. Fetching her I.D and the relevant documents from a drawer she made her way to her son's room and entered his domain. She shook her head and smiled at his unmade bed and tried not to get annoyed at the dirty clothing scattered on the floor. Boys will be boys, she thought to herself and sat down at his desk, turning on the PC in the process.

The lock screen appeared with some kind of demon face staring back at her. She entered the password she knew he used for everything and the home screen, with an equally as unsettling image of horror became the backdrop for his desktop. As she navigated her way to the internet it dawned on her what a violation she may have been committing. Yes, he had said she could use the computer but that was probably implied under his supervision. As she opened the search engine to access her email she was instantly apprehensive as to what may inadvertently appear. To her relief, the history had been deleted and no other search terms popped up.

Turning on the scanner she placed her drivers license on the glass and closed the lid. Finding the icon for the printer/scanner she opened the application and pressed scan. A notification box popped up on the screen. "Before proceeding do you want to save previous file? Yes. No. More details." Georgia was in two minds as to what to do. Clicking on "more details," in the hope of being provided another option, like "ignore" she was greeted with an image that took her breath away.

The woman on the screen was her but not her! Georgia's mind was struggling to fathom what she was seeing. The photo was definitely her, taken last Christmas as she enjoyed a glass of wine in the kitchen. Her face looked the same, the kitchen looked the same but the woman in the photo wasn't wearing pants.

For a moment she wondered when it may have happened. Did she get that drunk that somehow she'd forgotten it? But reality swept away the ridiculous notion. She knew the exact photo, it was one of the rare photos they'd actually made a physical print of. No, the photo had been doctored, "photo-shopped" she thought the word was. Someone had edited it to make her appear half naked. Not just "someone" she thought, the only person who even had access to the photo. Her son!

The more she stared at herself the more detail she noticed. He'd matched the legs up perfectly with her torso. They were slender like her own, the black high heels they wore could have been her own. One thing stood out to her though. The women in the photo had a completely bald vagina. Does he think I shave my pussy? She thought to herself and immediately rebuked herself for posing such an unimportant question at this time. What she should have been asking herself was why the hell her own son was creating such an image to begin with? It was sick, wasn't it? It was perverted. For god's sake, it was incestuous. She hadn't raised him like this had she? She'd taught him respect for women, for her. He had girlfriends, why would he even need to do something like this? My god, are there more, she thought? Right now, finding porn in his search history seemed like a much better outcome. With trembling hands she closed the photo and the pop up. She clicked out of the printer application and retrieved her drivers license from the scanner and shut down her son's PC. A quick scan of the desk to make sure her presence would go unnoticed and she exited his bedroom. Unregistered car be damned, she'd deal with the DMV another time. Right now she had to get to work and she had a lot of thinking to do.

* * * * *

Carol Oakley greeted Georgia with a smile and an offer to get her a cup of coffee when she fell down into her chair in the cubicle next to her, 45 minutes late for work. "I can see you've had a bad morning, I'll make sure it's not de-caf!" She laughed and wandered off to get them both refreshments. Georgia's mind couldn't focus on anything but what she'd seen on her son's computer. In her confused state she inadvertently entered her son's password on her own computers lock screen, "Mother." It was the the name of the computer in the movie Alien, but now the word took on a whole new meaning.

Managing to remember her own password Georgia opened her work email and began sifting through the business of the day. Carol returned and presented Georgia with a mug of steaming black coffee which she took gratefully. "Looks like you've had a morning! Want to talk about it?" Carol asked, sipping at her own cup of tea.

Georgia looked at the older woman and contemplated what she should say. At nearly 60, Carol had 15 years of experience over Georgia, she also had two sons. If she could confide in anyone it would be her.

"Your boys Carol. Did they ever do anything, I don't know, weird?" She asked.

Carol let out a snort and laughed at the question, "Oh honey, everything they did was weird! You'll have to be a little more specific."

Georgia wanted to tell her but couldn't find the words to express it. "I found something on his computer," she at last answered.

"Ah, well there was your first mistake. Curiosity killed the cat and all that. Some things you just don't really want to know do you? What was it, s&m, homosexual?"

Georgia was taken aback at Carol's frankness. "What? No. It was nothing like that. It was just one photo. He must have doctored it somehow, to make it pornographic." She leaned in to talk closer to Carol. "It was me!" Georgia resumed her position and waited for Carol's inevitable shocked response.

"Oh is that it? God I thought you were going to say it was to do with animals or something!"

Georgia was again shocked at Carols nonchalance. It felt good to unburden herself of the secret but Carol was making her feel silly for even fretting over it in the first place. "But don't you understand, he made a photo of me look as though I was naked. His mother, naked! Don't you think that's weird?"

"Trust me sweetheart, "weird" comes naturally to men. Does he take your panties?"

Georgia felt herself redden. "I..I don't think so. What do you mean?"

"Well my boys would take my dirty panties from the wash. I'd find them stuffed back in the laundry basket dripping with... well, you know what. Often they'd forget and leave them in their beds, under a pillow or something. I'd find them when changing their sheets. It was such a regular thing I was surprised when I didn't."

"So it was just your dirty ones?" Georgia asked, fascinated by Carol's story.

"Uh-huh." She replied. "Kind of flattering if you think about it." She took a sip of tea and went on, Georgia hugging her coffee mug, all thought of working out of her mind. "You know, they'd spy on me too."

Carol began to surprise even herself at the level of her admission. She and Georgia were more than just colleagues but that had never extended to sharing such intimate details about her life. "It began with peeping through a keyhole in the bathroom. They would try and be surreptitious but ended up making more noise than elephants, I knew what they were up to. I even began to enjoy it and play along."

"My god Carol, you didn't!" Georgia interjected. "What did you do?"

The memories came flooding back to Carol. It had been years since she'd even thought about it and now here she was openly discussing it at work of all places. "I'd stay naked for longer in the bathroom, allowing them both to get their fill through the keyhole."

"You've got twins haven't you?" Georgia added, imagining the scene in her own head.

"Uh-huh. They were late teens at the time, 18 or 19. I would pretend to examine my breasts but really I was just caressing myself. This went on for months. Eventually one afternoon I left my bedroom door ajar and lay naked on the bed. I'm sure you can imagine what I did."

Georgia, mouth slightly agape, nodded in understanding.

"Well, sure enough I soon heard them at the door. You know Georgia, I've never told anyone this. I'm not ashamed to admit it, I wanted them to come in." Carol's face was flushed, she felt a familiar wetness in her crotch as she recounted the memory. "I had a hand between my legs and one on my breast. My head was high enough on the pillow I could see their faces, one above the other in the doorway. I wondered if their cocks were hard? My sons. I wanted to see them. I wanted to feel them inside me."

Georgia herself was turned on by the story. She shifted in her seat and felt the dampness in her panties. "My god Carol, what happened?"

"That's just it. Nothing. Their father caught them spying on me and gave them a thrashing. Charles never found out what I was doing in there, they sure as hell didn't say anything to him. I was up and out of bed by the time he saw me so he just assumed I was changing for dinner."

"You really would have gone through with it? It's incest Carol!" Georgia exclaimed.

"Oh laws be damned. As they say, it's better to regret something you did than something you didn't." Carol retorted. "Sadly that was the end of it. They stopped taking my underwear and didn't dare spy on me again for fear of my husband. They both met girls and are now married with kids of their own." Carol paused and seemed to Georgia to choose her next words carefully. "I'm just saying Georgia, I don't know how you feel about all this but you're still young and in good shape. Don't get to my age and wonder what could have been."

For the third time in their conversation, Georgia was taken aback. "You're telling me to sleep with my own son!"

"No honey. I'm advising you to not humiliate him and think about your own happiness. I know you haven't seen anyone for some time, don't close your mind to any possibilities."

Georgia didn't respond to Carol's last statement. A manager began doing the rounds of the office and both women thought it best to at least seem as though they were working. In reality their minds were elsewhere. Carol was fixated on long suppressed incestuous desire and Georgia's head was spinning with the implications of what she'd discovered just hours before. It was all ridiculous she thought. Sleeping with her son! It was just a photo, possibly the only one and most probably a joke at that. He'd never shown any desire towards her. Unlike Carol's boys, he'd never taken her underwear. And then the thought came to her. Not that she knew!

The office had all of a sudden become stiflingly hot to her and she made her way to the bathroom to splash some water on her face. Looking in the mirror she assessed the reflection. At 45 the years had been kind to her, with wrinkle free skin and a high metabolism that never saw her put on excess weight. Men found her attractive and she'd had suitors over the years but never met someone she wanted to share her entire life with and therefore was happy to be a single mom. Georgia looked down to her breasts and was shocked to see her nipples protruding proudly through the white cotton shirt and she couldn't blame the air temperature. I wonder if Darcy likes my tits? She thought to herself and the idea worked it's way to her groin. She entered a cubicle and lifted her skirt. Pulling down her pantyhose and underwear she looked at the gusset of her panties. Soaking wet. Her upper thighs in the same state. Oh god, she thought. What am I doing?

* * * * *

Darcy loaded a bag of cement onto the back of a tray truck. He'd had the job as a laborer at the building site for over a month now and it was having a noticeable effect on his muscle strength and fitness. Returning to the pallet a sudden panicked feeling swept over him. He'd gone to bed late after manipulating another photo of his mother and he couldn't recall now whether he'd saved it to his USB or not. Ordinarily it wouldn't be a problem but he remembered his mother had asked to use his computer. She wouldn't use it when I'm not there surely, he thought but doubt crept in. Oh Jesus, he thought. What if she saw it? The rest of the afternoon seemed to drag as he eyed the clock. When it was time to finish work he was first to the exit and nervous to see what awaited him at home.

* * * * *

Georgia wasn't at the house when he returned and he quickly made his way to his room and turned on his computer. He'd been right. He hadn't saved the image but all seemed normal and untouched. He'd dodged a bullet, he thought but would have to be more careful in the future. The photo editing had started out as a bit of fun. He'd seen it done on porn sites and decided to give it a go and who's image more than anyone else's did he have access to? His mother. He hadn't even been attracted to her sexually up until this point. The moment he superimposed her face over that of a porn star however, something changed. She was no longer just his mother, she was a woman. Breasts, vagina and all.

Darcy took a USB from a drawer in the desk and plugged it into his computer. Opening the device, multiple folders appeared, each with describing titles. He moved the image of his mother into a file titled "Kitchen" between "Jeans" and "Lingerie." Opening another folder he scrolled through the hundreds of images before him. Every photo was of his mother in varying states of undress or fully clothed but in sexy attire. They were of course all manipulated using actual portraits of Georgia superimposed on porn. Darcy's cock began to swell as he stroked it beneath his jeans. He stopped on a photo that impressed him. "That's it Mom, show me your pussy!" The image was a woman in a suburban garden lifting the front of her sun dress, Georgia's head flawlessly transplanted on the model. Darcy undid his fly and pulled his now hard cock from his pants, his hand working up and down his shaft. "Oh you naughty girl. You're gonna make me cum!" He told the screen. This won't take long, Darcy thought and reached for a box of tissues beside the desk just in time to catch his orgasm. "Oh yes Mom, fuck yeeassss," he cried as the relief flooded over him.

* * * * *

Georgia pulled into the driveway and entered the house only moments after Darcy came. Perfect timing, he thought as he pulled a can of soft drink from the fridge and welcomed his mother home. Any apprehension Georgia felt about seeing Darcy melted away as he behaved in his normal manner. "Oh Mom, we can do that license thing you asked about when you're ready," Darcy offered, opening his can and taking a sip.

"Oh great honey," Georgia responded placing down her handbag and retrieving the documents from inside. "I'm ready to go!"

For the second time that day, Darcy felt the panic of his obsession potentially being discovered by his mother. As he led her to his room he couldn't recall whether he'd closed the photo he'd been viewing on the computer. To his relief as they entered, the screen was displaying just his desktop wallpaper and he breathed a sigh of relief. Sitting down Darcy turned on the scanner and pulled the USB from the PC and placed it in his drawer. The action didn't go unnoticed by Georgia and she wondered what was on the memory stick to make him feel the need to remove it.

Handing her license and the paperwork to Darcy he quickly scanned the items and opened the browser. "You're gmail right?" he asked, to which Georgia nodded. "Just enter your password Mom." Darcy sat back and Georgia leaned in to access the keyboard. Her arm brushed against her son's and Darcy could smell her hair they were so close. When she straightened up Darcy took over again, finding the relevant email, attaching the documents and sending the mail. "Done!" He exclaimed, "too easy."

"My hero. Thank you." Georgia responded and leaned in to kiss Darcy on the cheek. She didn't regret it but immediately wondered if it was appropriate after the knowledge she now held. Dismissing the notion she asked what he'd like for dinner and when neither of them could come up with an option Georgia proposed trying the new Italian restaurant that had opened locally, to which Darcy agreed. "It's a date then," Georgia piped and again questioned her words and actions. God when will I stop walking on eggshells? She thought to herself and went to freshen for the evening.

Standing naked in the bathroom Georgia looked at the underwear in her hand. Her panties were still wet. She placed them on top of her pantyhose and discarded clothing and entered the shower. The pressurized water massaged her body, she soaped herself and a hand found her pussy. "No don't!" She told herself and pulled her hand away. "Not again." Earlier in the day she'd masturbated in the bathroom cubicle at work. Sitting atop the toilet she'd fingered herself to orgasm imagining Darcy, watching her much the same as Carol's boys had. When the orgasm came she felt a wave of guilt. What kind of mother was she? She thought, Masturbating in her workplace like an oversexed teen, to a fantasy of her son as well. "No," she repeated. "Not again!"

With her hair dried and makeup done Georgia exited the bathroom wearing a short-sleeved mid-thigh, white satin robe. "Bathroom's free," she yelled to Darcy who responded with a thank you from his bedroom.

When Darcy closed the door behind him, the air in the bathroom was still steamy but his eyes had no problem making out his mother's discarded clothing on the baths edge. Or more to the point, her light blue cotton panties sitting atop the pile of clothing. Making sure the door was locked he gingerly picked up his mothers intimate apparel and held it before him. The crotch was damp, no not damp, wet. What the fuck? Darcy thought. He had never been in the habit of smelling his mothers panties but now with them seemingly offered to him and being in such a state he couldn't resist. Pressing the gusset to his nose and mouth he inhaled the scent of his mother.

If it had been socially acceptable to wear them over his face for the rest of the evening, he would have. If he never inhaled another aroma, it would be too soon. The smell was divine. His cock arose in accordance. As before, his orgasm came quickly and he was careful to replace the underwear exactly as he'd found them.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,212 Followers