Georgia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to put something on G?" Charlotte asked.

"No, I'll give the guy a pleasant surprise. I don't suppose that he'll complain and if he looks good I might get a bit of a thrill. You can come and watch or you can stay there, it's up to you."

"I'll stay here if you don't mind."

Jumping down off the worktop I left the kitchen and went to the front door. Opening it I saw a young man that I hadn't seen before; and he was shell-shocked.

I let him look at me for a few seconds then said,

"Is that for me?"

"Err yes, that will be £24.50 please."

I put my arm out to take the bag and said,

"Just charge it to our account please."

"Sorry madam but you don't have an account with us."

"Oh, I'd better go and get you some cash then. Come on in and put it in the kitchen while I go upstairs and get some. The kitchen is that door."

I pointed to the kitchen door and then set off to get some money. I didn't hear him moving so I guessed that he was watching my little butt as I walked away.

I was in my room getting the money when I heard Charlotte scream. Guessing what had happened I smiled then went downstairs to the kitchen to find the man and Charlotte stood staring at each other. Charlotte having got off the worktop and she was just stood there, arms at her sides.

I smiled again the said,

"Take the bag off the man Charlotte."

That meant her snapping out of her shock and moving forwards.

"CHARLOTTE."

"Oh yes; sorry."

The man turned his head towards me, then back to Charlotte as she took the bag out of his hand.

"The money." I said but he didn't turn towards me, still staring at Charlotte's naked body.

"MONEY." I repeated.

"Oh yes; £24.50 " He finally said as he turned back to face me.

I gave him £30 and told him to keep the change.

"Thank you madam."

"Charlotte, show the man to the door please."

Charlotte glared at me then walked towards the door and the man followed her.

Two minutes later she was back and her first words were,

"You bitch; you did that on purpose didn't you?"

"Yes I did, and you enjoyed it."

"No I didn't."

"Charlotte, I know when you're lying."

"Okay then, just a bit."

"Did it make you wet?"

"Yes."

"See, I told you that being naked was fun."

"Let's eat before it gets cold."

"There's hope for you yet girl."

I got a bottle of wine out of the fridge and we sat and ate the food and drank the bottle of wine, and then another one.

After that I dragged Charlotte outside, and, promising her that no one would see her, we walked around the garden. She finally relaxed and admitted that it was a nice experience.

Charlotte needed a pee so we went up to my room and I put on the dress that I went to the Ball in.

As I walked about in it Charlotte said,

"Bloody hell G; no wonder everyone was looking at you, I can see your pubes and slit."

"That's nothing; if the light in here were brighter, like they were in the ballroom the dress becomes totally see-through."

"Wow, I'm surprised that you didn't get either raped or locked up."

"Yes, I know; it was great; do you want me to get you one just like it?"

"What, no, I couldn't go out in a dress like that."

"Why not?"

"Because I WOULD get locked up or raped."

"You should be so lucky."

I took the dress off and we lay on the bed talking about old times.

"Do you remember when we used to lay on your or my bed in our nighties and talk and play with our pussies?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, fun wasn't it? And when we played with the other's pussy and made each other cum?"

"That was when we were little, we've grown up now and we didn't have any wine then."

"The last time was last September, that's only 9 months ago. Why, do you want to do it again, now?"

"With all the sex that you've forced me to do today I was thinking about it."

"Hey, I didn't force you to do anything."

"You won't but if you hadn't invited me here I'd still be a virgin."

"So have you got any regrets?"

"Fuck no. It's just that I'm still horny and I thought that maybe we could repeat that night."

"Right now I couldn't want for anything more."

"Hang on a minute." I said as I jumped up and went to the drawer with my toys in.

"Bloody Hell G that's big. I don't think that it will fit in my hole."

"And I don't think that the other end will fit in my hole either but I'm happy to give it a try if you are."

We frigged our own pussy, then the others, then scissored our legs with the double-ended dildo pushing on both of our pussies. It took a while and a lot of clit teasing but we managed to get at least 15 centimetres in each of our pussies.

We gave up when we'd got that far and pulled it out. We were both exhausted and were soon asleep.

12