Georgia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bothering with a swimsuit then Georgia?" daddy asked.

"No, I hate the idea of getting tan lines. Have you been anywhere nice daddy?"

"No, just to the yacht club to organise a couple of things. If you put something on we can get off to the old town now; Pau is waiting with the car.

I showered then put on one of my micro summer dresses on then daddy and I went down to the car. Ten minutes later we were getting out of the car at the entrance up to the old town.

To be honest I wasn't bothered about going there but it pleased daddy, and we'd be together which doesn't happen too often.

I didn't really think about people looking up the skirt part of my dress, that is not until we were about to go up some steps when daddy said,

"Hang on a minute Georgia; I'll get us an ice cream."

Off he went and I sat on one of the steps to wait. I thought that I was being a good girl by keeping my knees together but I kept noticing people looking at me. It was only when daddy came back and said,

"Georgia, you may wish to put your feet on lower steps so that people can't see everything that you've got."

That's when I realised that with my knees up and my feet apart on the step below, daddy was right; my pussy was on display to everyone below me.

"So that was why everyone was looking at me." I thought as daddy passed me my ice cream and I moved my feet down a couple of steps.

That was it, I hadn't really thinking about being exposed up until then but from then on I thought about the Balearic Islands breeze and how it was lifting the skater type micro skirt part of the dress and how I could position myself for maximum exposure.

Daddy had brought a camera with him and he was taking lots of photos of his darling daughter. Up until then they had all been innocent photos but I started looking for places to pose for him.

One place that I posed for him was sitting on the wall where there's a great view over the harbour and marinas. I could pick out daddy's boat in the Marina Botafoch as I sat there not caring what was on show. Apart from that time on the steps, daddy never told me that I was exposed so either he didn't see my pussy, or he didn't care, or he liked what he saw.

Another time was at those canons. I climbed on to one and sat astride it as daddy clicked away. So did some other people that were there.

After a while we stopped at a café for a drink and snack and I sat at the side of the table with my knees apart, not caring that people would be able to see all of my legs, right up to my stomach.

We looked around some more before heading back to where Pau could get the car.

On the way back daddy told me that there was a formal dinner at the yacht club that night and that I was going with him. I had a quick panic about what to wear before daddy asked me if I'd brought the dress that I wore at his summer ball. When I said that I had he asked me to wear that.

"But it's see-through under really bright lights daddy."

"We'll just have to hope that the lights in the club aren't too bright." He replied.

"Okay, if you can live with it daddy, then so can I. What time does it start?"

"9 o'clock."

"Oh good, I can get another hour working on my tan then. Can you let me know when it's 7 o'clock please?"

I went and took my dress off then grabbed the sunblock and a towel and went to the back of the boat.

As I spread myself out on my back I looked around and saw a few people wandering around looking at the boats and smiled to myself realising that they'd be looking at the naked me as well.

After about 30 minutes I heard a woman say hello. I raised myself up onto my elbows and looked over to where the voice was coming from. It was a middle-aged woman and there was a young man, somewhere around my age, stood next to her. He was looking my way too.

"Hi, we're your neighbours. We've just got back from a day out and I thought that it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves. I'm Isabelle and this is my son Toby."

"Hi, I'm Georgia and I'm here with my father. Hang on a minute while I go and get him."

I jumped up and went to find daddy. It didn't take long; he was in his room getting his suit out.

"Come aboard." Daddy said as soon as he saw them.

After he'd introduced himself he offered them a drink then asked me to get them; which I did. As I returned with them daddy said,

"Please excuse my daughter she's going through a phase of not wanting to wear any clothes."

"That's okay; I know how young people like to experiment, the things that I could tell you about Toby here."

I think that I actually blushed a little as I sat opposite Isabelle and Toby without crossing my legs. As Isabelle and daddy talked I watched Toby and he watched me. I smiled and opened my knees a bit. Toby smiled so I opened them a bit more.

I hadn't really been listening to daddy and Isabelle talk but what I did pick up on was the fact that Isabelle wasn't married and that the yacht belonged to her brother.

"A single woman that doesn't look bad." I thought. "Get in there father."

I was a bit disappointed when Isabelle stood up and said that they were leaving. Daddy and Toby stood up too, so I did, and we all went out to the back of the boat and said our good-byes, daddy saying that we hoped to see them again soon.

I followed daddy back inside and he sat on the big sofa.

"They seem nice daddy, maybe you should ask Isabelle to go to the dinner with you instead of me. I wouldn't mind."

"No Georgia, I hardly know the woman; besides, she's got Toby to think of."

I went over to daddy and sat on his knees, facing him with my knees either side of his thighs.

"Daddy," I said, "how are you going to get yourself laid if you keep missing all the opportunities? Or perhaps you'd like to fuck me; I've seen you looking at me."

As I said that last bit I shuffled forward, rubbing my pussy on his shorts over his cock and putting my little tits right in front of his face. I felt his cock start to get hard.

"No Georgia I can't; it's not right, you're my daughter."

"But you would fuck me if I wasn't your daughter?"

"I would love to."

"Daddy, this is the 21st century. The contraceptive pill was invented to help situations like this and I'm on the pill. A lot of girls at school used to talk about how their daddies fucked them. Even Charlotte tells me that she's had sex with her father."

"When did you go on the pill Georgia?"

"As soon as I got home from school."

"Oh, right. And I bet that those girls at school were telling lies just to make them look good."

"Some of them probably were but they can't ALL have been telling lies; and Charlotte doesn't tell lies."

I rubbed my pussy along daddy's bulge.

"Please daddy; we both know that you want to; and I'd like you to be my first."

Daddy said nothing, so after a few seconds I slid back and got on my knees in front of him. He didn't stop me as I unfastened his belt then his shorts.

"Oh Sophia (mummy's name)."

I wasn't upset.

I continued and soon had his hard cock in my hand. I rubbed it up and down a couple of times then leant forward and took it in my mouth.

"Oh Sophia, you're so good at that."

I bobbed my head up and down a few times but I really wanted daddy inside my vagina so I lifted off and stood in front of him with my legs wide apart.

"Take me daddy, take my virginity."

Daddy looked at my face then reached for my hands. Then he pulled me to him. My knees bent and I knelt either side of his thighs again.

Staring each other in the eyes I lowered myself down then slowly moved around until the tip of his cock was at my entrance.

"Now." I said.

"Now." Daddy said; and I slowly lowered myself down.

I remembered to pull a face and say, 'Oooow' as he entered me.

"Oh Sophia, that's so good."

Daddy said as I bottomed out on his hairy pubes.

I just stayed there for a few seconds then slowly started to fuck him.

It wasn't long before he pulled me hard down and I felt his warm cum squirt deep inside me.

My arms were round his neck and I pulled myself to him and whispered,

"I love you daddy."

We stayed, joined at the groin until daddy went soft then I stood up.

"I'm so sorry Georgia; that should never have happened." Daddy said.

"Daddy; did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, of course."

"And so did I; so as far as I'm concerned it was a good thing. I'm glad that it happened."

"But."

"But nothing daddy; we both needed that and as far as I'm concerned we need to keep doing it until you find a woman to take over from me. Now don't we need to get ready for this dinner thing?"

"Yes, you're right Georgia, and thank you."

"There's nothing to thank me for daddy. We needed each other and we took each other; end off."

Daddy stood up and kissed my forehead. Then we both went and got ready.

The yacht club dinner was a rather posh do, and yes, the lights in the main room were very bright. I think that my dress and exposure shocked a few people even though we were in Ibiza where nearly-naked girls are the norm. I'm sure that my orgasms shocked a few people as well; you see just before I left the boat I pushed my remote control egg into my vagina and set the control to 'rapid random' before returning the control to my drawer.

My first orgasm arrived just as we were arriving at the club. I had been walking there with my arm linked to daddies and I just stopped walking. After the waves receded daddy just said,

"Are you wearing that egg again Georgia?"

I nodded then started walking again.

The dress, or me, or both got quite a few stares but no one actually said anything. We got put on a table with people all daddies' age so the conversation was boring. As was the dancing; all old style but I managed to hold my own; apart from when I orgasmed that is.

After each one I apologised to my then current dance partner, and to one who couldn't speak English I said,

"Sorry about that; this vibrator has just made me cum again. Can't you see my juices running down my legs?"

He just smiled and we continued the dance as if I had never opened my mouth.

I wasn't really counting but I think that I orgasmed 5 times while we were there.

I think that daddy was feeling a little guilty when we got back to the yacht because he went straight to his room.

12